[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Talk to qt >Has literally no slut tells whatsoever, a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Suicide_pepe.jpg (22 KB, 358x398) Image search: [Google]
Suicide_pepe.jpg
22 KB, 358x398
>Talk to qt
>Has literally no slut tells whatsoever, a little introverted but not in an excessive way
>Enjoys reading, crafts, caring for her animals, programming, games, nature

>Has somehow slept with 5 men at the age of 19

Fuck this bullshit.
>>
>>26997252
That's not even a lot though

I'd say that's a pretty average number at that age
>>
>>26997252
it could be worse OP
>>
By the of 19 most girls have sucked and fucked 50+ cocks anon. That's just the way it is, she's pretty tame
>>
>>26997252
if you're worrying about the amount of guys she's fucked then you don't deserve her anyway
>>
>>26998043
>if you're worrying about the amount of guys she's fucked then you don't deserve her anyway

Arcanine in 2016.
>>
>>26997252
I'm having the opposite problem. The last few girls I've met were either virgins or had only taken 1 dick before.

I WANT A FILTHY SLUT GOD DAMN IT
>>
>>26998043
>deserving women
Women are awful, nobody deserves that shit
>>
>>26998043
>worrying that a woman doesn't see your relationship as meaningful means you don't deserve her
>worrying you're just one in a long, long line of men to share special moments with her means you don't deserve her
>worrying about the STDs she might have from having sex with FIVE different men who have themselves probably had multiple sexual partners means you don't deserve her
Five sexual partners is enough for a lifetime. To have that much by age 19 is fucking disgusting and shameful. Women are whores.
>>
I have 5 at 20 and I'm a guy, does that make me a worthless whore too?

You guys are some bitter fucks. Get out more
>>
>>26997252
High school is basically just one big harem for the Chads. College too. The girls all compete with each other to see who can get the attention of which Chad. It's normal for girls that age to have fucked that many guys. It's only abnormal to find a girl being honest about how many men she's slept with.
>>
>>26997252
>>Has literally no slut tells whatsoever
>to you
>>
>>26997252
>It's [current year], people love sex, get over it. You're not insecure are you?
>>
>>26998679
did you forget where you are?
just ctrl + w faggot normie
>>
Rule of 3 OP
>>
>>26998344
I bet you haven't even had one desu senpai
>>
>>26997252
OP post her, we'll judge if she has slut tells
>>
How does the subject of how many people you fucked even come up?

Also, did she fuck those guys multiple times or just one and done each of them? I'd say one and done is a worse indicator because it means if she somehow fucks your tiny dick she won't be back for seconds.
>>
Make it 6
>>
>>26999838

Already did, anon.
>>
>>26997252
I know a girl like this. She was a slut in teen years, slept with older guys, drank, smoke etc. Now she's 19 and total qt, soft spoken, reads, paints and what not. Still wouldnt date her.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.