[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A meme page on Facebook got a pic of me and is making fun of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: 155271.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
155271.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
A meme page on Facebook got a pic of me and is making fun of me.

I tried reporting it but Jeisbuc doesn't care

What would you guys do if some shitty normiebook meme page upset you like that?
>>
>>26996352
Nothing, just hate my life more than normal
>>
File: Mr_Pilkington.jpg (7 KB, 267x233) Image search: [Google]
Mr_Pilkington.jpg
7 KB, 267x233
>>26996352
Post meme fag.
>>
what's the name of the page senpai? Also I wouldn't worry too much, you'll likely be a meme for only a couple of days then people will forget about you.
>>
>>26996352
Threaten to sue them for using your likeness without your permission. Normalfags don't know the law, they'll freak the fuck out and take it down
>>
>>26996352
Is it the cringe channel?
>>
>>26996352

OP here

It's just one of those ironic meme pages that has like 2 thousand likes since the previous page got taken down. I'm convinced it's run by some kid in the UK.

I tried telling the admin to take it down and he just ignored me
>>
Learn to code
Take advantage of facebook privacy holes
Mess with the group
Get the group banned.
>>
>>26996496
That's a sjw move.
Have some dignity my man.
>>
>>26996741
Interesting you say that anon, I've been trying to teach myself development and programming lately.

What's a good way to take advantage of facebook privacy roles?
>>
>>26996352
Embrace it OP! Become meme incarnated!
It's your ticket to fame!
Do as others have done before you and make some meme cash out of it.
>>
>>26996352
murder/suicide

molotov everything

huff raid

huff jenkem
>>
File: Zoloft11.png (27 KB, 461x336) Image search: [Google]
Zoloft11.png
27 KB, 461x336
OP here again

It just sucks because I was picked on a lot during school and now I am a complete hermit at home but even now am still being bullied again by some normiebook meme page
>>
>>26996352
>having pictures of yourself
normie
>caring about what people do on facebook
GET
>following meme pages to the point where you actually see/care, instead of just reporting and blocking the harassers, like some retarded cyber bully suicide kid also doesn't do
OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26996741
>>26996775
lmao the only thing you can do is try to get the email/password of whoever owns/made the page that's got you so butthurt.
You're not gonna be able to "hack" facebook just by "learning" programming for a few days or even weeks.

Honestly, the best thing you can do is just ignore it. What the hell are you doing using facebook anyway you failed normalfag scum?
>>
>>26996917
here's some free advice
turn off your computer and go outside faggot.
>>
>>26996352
>>26996707

report as copyright violation.
taken down immediately.
>>
post page/picture
>>
>>26996958
>>26996966
I keep a Facebook as a way to keep in contact with my family back at home since they constantly think I'm going to kill myself or something and honestly only have like two pictures of myself on there.

The only reason why I knew about the meme page was because I got some random messages by people who saw my name and picture on the meme page.
>>
find the Facebook support phone number and get it removed
>>
>>26997056
Thank you, yes this is what I should try to do. Their online support is pretty awful.
>>
>>26997008
It's not copyright violation if they are posting it on Facebook as it is in the public domain.
>>
>>26996352
Sue for emotional damage and possibly libel.

Dont threaten to sue them, just screencap everything, save your correspondence requesting the takedown, and get a lawyer and tell him everything.

Send me some of that settlement money.
>>
>>26997072
no problem just trying to help a fellow robot
>>
>>26996496
No one is as retarded as you. Most normies are superior to you in every way especially intellect myself included.
4chan would do the same thing get over it nerd. Maybe stop posting pics
>>
>>26996352
Post the fucking picture or gtfo
>>
>>26996917
well what is it you did that made them laugh and steal your picture for others to laugh at, op?
>>
Reminder that if you have a Facebook account, you are a normie and SHOULD GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD.
>>
>>26997246
we wont laugh, we promise
>>
Someone post the Kendrik Lamar image.
>>
>>26997163
PS if you're diagnosed with autism or something this can be considered a hate crime. If you're diagnosed with depression already the emotional damages plea would be compounded.
>>
File: kdot.jpg (72 KB, 674x673) Image search: [Google]
kdot.jpg
72 KB, 674x673
>>26997292
This one?
blox&cox
>>
P O S T M E M E
O
S
T

M
E
M
E
>>
File: sBtU8Ek.jpg (129 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
sBtU8Ek.jpg
129 KB, 900x900
>>26996958
No reeeee pic? Ez report senpai
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.