[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hear the door opening >see this If he proud of what he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: 1413056495803.jpg (22 KB, 386x352) Image search: [Google]
1413056495803.jpg
22 KB, 386x352
>Hear the door opening
>see this
If he proud of what he is seeing robots? are you winning at life?
>>
>>26995929
no
My dad died when I was 4-years-old.
>>
File: Idubbbz.jpg (27 KB, 640x649) Image search: [Google]
Idubbbz.jpg
27 KB, 640x649
>ordered 20 pounds of nerds candy a week ago
>it got here yesterday
>went out and sold them in a plaza
>can't get them here, spaniards love the exclusivity
>made 50 bucks in 2 hours
>mfw i'm self employed now
>Dad would be proud that i'm trying something new instead of being NEET
>>
>>26995929
If he hadn't died when I was a kid I wouldn't be in this mess. Screwed me over good by dying.
>>
File: WBwJ3.jpg (70 KB, 390x750) Image search: [Google]
WBwJ3.jpg
70 KB, 390x750
>>26995929
no
My dad left me when i was 6 years old and my lil bro was 1 year old to fuck my moms best friend.

If i would ever kill someone, i would kill those 2. Their 2 fucking children too.

Actually i would kill one child while they both are watching, then throw them in a cell, where i would make them eat their first child i already killed and then make them their second child while i kept him alive as long as i could.

Oh, and i would keep them on LSD all this time so they could experience the true horror of what's happening.

After i am i done i probably wouldnt even have to kill them. Those both fucks would be so traumatized they both would be mentally already dead.

Life in prison knowing i had done this would be a fucking fairy tale.
>>
He says he likes me the way I am, but I can't imagine why that would possibly be other than one's biological predisposition to care about one's children.

That and he really has no fucks left to give about most things. He's never angry or deeply concerned with the way the world is going, as long as he can watch some TV and spend afternoons reading the huge pile of books he has and have a beer with his dinner, he's happy and doesn't care about much else.

I actually told him in high school and college that if he wanted me to achieve things (degree, job, gf, independence), he needed to be a hardass, and put pressure on me and hassle me about it. He was either unwilling or unable to do so.
>>
Wow, my dad has come for a visit! Nice.
>>
>>26995929
as long as your parents genuinely love you for who you are, i think you're winning with them. If I were a parent i'd be most concerned about whether my child is feeling well and happy
>>
>>26996167
where is this, and wherefrom can you order 20# nerds for a good price?
>>
I think life is more like golf. You can't "win", you can just try and limit your losses at best.
>>
>>26996244

Reminds me of The Witness
>>
File: 1456420819068.jpg (8 KB, 264x396) Image search: [Google]
1456420819068.jpg
8 KB, 264x396
>>26995929
At least post the right picture.
Jesus fuck.
>>
>>26996244
It's not his fault he wanted to upgrade to a fuckable wife and kids he could be proud.
Think about the brass it takes to throw away an investment like a wife and kids, and think again about what kind of kids you were, what kind of wife your mother was.
He left because you weren't any good.
I bet you were a creepy little sociopath then too, and if he'd stayed you'd have murdered him in his sleep for not buying you icecream- good on him for having foresight and getting the fuck away from that.
Your dad's my hero.
>>
>>26996386
>blaming your failure on your father
>>
File: hi dad.gif (298 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
hi dad.gif
298 KB, 640x480
>>26995929
>If he proud of what he is seeing robots? are you winning at life?
In absolutely no way whatsoever.
Why's he here anyway? He should be at work.
>>
>>27000089
I thought you left us
>>
>>27000123
I could never leave you.
You are my only people, and this is where I belong.
>>
>>26995929
I doubt he would be proud of a 21 years old man watching idol anime.
>>
>>26996167
What did you do about the autism??
Selling candy in the middle of the streets to strangers sounds terrifying.
>>
>playing dating sims
He would just leave the food and go.
>>
>>26997611
Pretty sure people win at golf though
>>
I've been learning stuff. I don't know what my dad would think but I guess a little proud compared to the time I've wasted on videogames.

https://a.pomf.cat/negcvo.webm
>>
my dad is even a bigger loser than me
>>
>>26995929

Sometimes he likes it, sometimes he doesn't.

I moved back in with them when I was about 30, we get along pretty good most of the time. My dad isn't a simple man, and neither am I.

He's proud of the person I am, but not of my work ethic.

He loves me for my way with people and kids, but hates me being an unapologetic stoner.

He loves the fact that I quit drinking, but am constantly absorbed in books, games, or the internet.

It's hard for him. But I think every father is proud of his son, even if they're sparing in their praise.
>>
>>27001425
Quite a few of those things can be fixed with some effort
>>
>>26995929
I think i should show him pics of all the girls i fucked in the past months.

So he doesn't know i fuck boys too
>>
File: 2056641388_5a0bf0de2d_z.jpg (102 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
2056641388_5a0bf0de2d_z.jpg
102 KB, 640x427
>>26998596
>Trying this hard to justify a person leaving his kids

Nigger spotted.

I bet you don't even know what parents are supposed to do.
By the shit you just wrote i think its safe to say that the closest thing to a parent you ever had was the social worker who couldn't give a fuck about you or your probation officer.
>>
>>26996244
Sounds like a decent criminal minds episode.
>>
>>26995929
He would not be, and I am not.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.