[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the 'exit bag' method has been deemed invalid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
Now that the 'exit bag' method has been deemed invalid due to the difficulty of obtaining pure helium what's the new popular way for a painless death?
>>
>>26995478
There isn't a painless death. The good chems for that are either expensive amounts of drugs or forbidden euthanasia stuff
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 500x500
I hear cherry smooties are all the rage
>>
>>26995512
Who cares if it's expensive? Not gonna need those bux.
>>
Don't ignore my thread desu..
>>
Nicotine poisoning
>>
Shotgun in the mouth at a 45 degree angle. The brain stem is pureed before it even has time to register than any pain is being felt or even that a sound has been made.

disclaimer: not recommending that anyone ever do this under any circumstances, please don't come after me internet police, I want to stay out of jail so I can do this to myself one day
>>
>>26995478
>due to the difficulty of obtaining pure helium
Jeez and why do you think that is in particular?
>>
>>26996127
you gotta be careful with that though. A shotgun blast attracts emergency-services calls in most areas, and if you don't aim correctly you'll wind up taking off half your face, but not taking out the brain or the base of the spine. And then some fuck will call an ambulance and get your life saved before you have a chance to bleed out.
>>
>>26996141
>Hurr it's because people killed themselves too much
No, it's because helium is a limited and expensive resource.
>>
> be medschool student
> steal enough morphine to overdose four times
> a week after I do it a group of students get busted for stealing and selling drugs

I may go any day now.
>>
>>26996141
>>Jeez and why do you think that is in particular?
Fun Fact: It's not just due to publicity about the exit-bag method, it's also due to the fact that helium has been getting more expensive in recent years. The US government had a big reserve that they were selling off, but that's wound down now. Helium is so light that it gradually escapes the earth's gravity and leaks out into space, we get it from natural-gas deposits where rock formations trapped it, not from distilling air.

The party-balloon people aren't just avoiding bad publicity, they're cutting costs by cutting it with oxygen.
>>
>>26996141
It has nothing to do with the suicide method you ignoramus.
>>
>>26996170
>and if you don't aim correctly you'll wind up taking off half your face, but not taking out the brain or the base of the spine

Well, that's kind of the point of putting the gun in your mouth and not under your chin.

>get your life saved before you have a chance to bleed out.

I think I remember reading that 99% of people who shoot themselves in the head with a shotgun die within a month*, it's just that people who fucked it up usually end up dying in the hospital.

*From some website that gave really detailed info about the most effective suicide methods, can't remember what it's called though
>>
>>26996127
What to do if you are not an American and can't obtain a gun?
>>
I wonder how it'd be like to OD on mdma. Any drugbots with NDEs fill me in?
>>
>>26996141

We're on the verge of a major helium shortage, which kind of sucks given that helium is used for a lot of things other than party balloons. The fact that we're still using it to blow up balloons is fucking mindblowing imo.
>>
>>26996273
Well if you're a Yuro you probably have railroad tracks close by. Ones that're used by passenger trains, which travel much faster. Put two and two together.
>>
>>26996273

I guess you have to live, sorry about that.
>>
>>26996308

This is the worst possible way to commit suicide. Think of the trauma you're inflicting on that poor driver. If you're going to die, the least you can do is do it without seriously inconveniencing stranger.
>>
File: 1437616352249.jpg (4 KB, 273x265) Image search: [Google]
1437616352249.jpg
4 KB, 273x265
>>26996323
>caring about the normie
Are you on the right bored familamadingdong?
>>
>>26996281
But blimps are so cool.
>>
>>26996278
would be pretty shitty. the side effects will get fucking annoying,
>>
File: Thanks Alli.png (206 KB, 573x341) Image search: [Google]
Thanks Alli.png
206 KB, 573x341
>>26996377

Just use hydrogen.
>>
>>26995478
Same way, but with nitrogen! Here's a copy paste from a thread

Order a vast quantity of powerful CNS depressants on the internet, a tank of nitrogen (helium is usually adulterated), set up an exit bag, take the drugs, wait for them to start to kick in, then use the exit bag, and after a few deep inhales it's lights out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY5ysgqMMPE

http://www.amazon.com/Nitrogen-Gas-Tank-Cubic-Steel/dp/B00BMVV8S4

>>26000593
Why are you taking the drugs? The exit bag will kill you quickly and painlessly (IF USED PROPERLY)

If anything you should be conscious and aware in case anything goes wrong (like, you experience the suffocating sensation) and you have to abort.
>>
>>26995743
This. Hell it's not even listed as #1 on the suicide success vs suffering scale. You're better off buying a shotty for a few hundo and liquifying your head.
>>
>>26996323
Fun-Fact: On average a Train driver in Germany will kill 2.3 people in his career.
>>
>>26996308
You are correct. There is a railroad not so far from my house and also a high medieval tower that you can go on top of for 30 cents. I guess Im pretty lucky to live here.
>>
>>26996323
Well once you're dead, it's not your problem anymore, is it?

In any case the normies of the world go to such lengths to try and stop you from killing yourself - to keep people here when they're miserable and just want to leave - that they kinda deserve what they get. Same deal with suicide-by-cop. If they wanted to stop that they could, just by making it legal to sell cyanide pills, but it bothers them more to let people end their suffering quietly on their own than it does to have them traumatize others in the process.
>>
File: Y7JAhg6.gif (718 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Y7JAhg6.gif
718 KB, 400x400
>>26996432
>>26996209
There's nothing fun about these facts.
>>
Jesus it's not that hard guys
>find tall ass building
>do a swan dive off it
>shatter skull, spine, and everything else important
>>
>>26996469
Someone doesn't like fun facts
Here's a less scary fun fact: the phobia of holes is actually contagious
>>
>>26996176
>Hurr it's because people killed themselves too much
What's this?
Your assumption of my intention?

Nah, I think the man doesn't want anyone having an easy death. It isn't really directly related to people killing themselves too much as them catching on it's a damn good method.
>>
drink 1 litre of carrot juice a day until you die from too much vitamin A
>>
>>26996519
Can confirm this.
It worked fine for me.
>>
gun range costs around $50 with no background check.
>>
I'm of the firm belief that if you really wanted to kill yourself, you'd gladly suffer through a few minutes of pain in order to escape the excruciating pain of living your shitty life. I am very pro-suicide but desu I think a majority of people who do it kind of jump the gun without exhausting all of their available options. If you're not willing to handle a few minutes of pain, how much do you really want to die?
>>
>>26996503
trypophobia?
how is that contagious?
>>
PROTIP: You don't need helium, argon is just as good.

Source: used to be a welder, we were taught that both helium and argon are equally as dangerous as asphyxiants

This is probably how I'll end up doing it.
>>
>>26996600
it's pretty valid to be afraid of the possibility that you'll cause yourself a lot of pain but then not manage to successfully stop your life. If that happens you're worse off than you are at your current miserable spot - you're still alive, but in a lot of pain and possibly disfigured.
>>
>>26996600
Every suicide method has a failure risk, and I'd rather not do something painful if I might not even die.
>>
>>26995478

Just burn some charcoal in your car with the vents closed. From what I've read, death from carbon monoxide inhalation is painless with little to no discomfort.
>>
>>26996604
I read it in a science website a while ago, if you stare at the holes long enough, while keeping in mind what trypophobia people have told you, you have a chance of feeling the same way as them. I have no idea if I remembered correctly or if it's even true
>>
>>26996600
One of the main reasons I've reached this point is that I'm an enormous coward. Of course I'm going to be a pussy about this too. Especially considering there are ways to kill yourself that are absolutely painless. Why would I go for a method which causes pain when I have ones which don't relatively easily accessible?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.