[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a qt3.14 Muslim gf at my uni? I see them walking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (23 KB, 238x231) Image search: [Google]
image.png
23 KB, 238x231
How do I get a qt3.14 Muslim gf at my uni? I see them walking around everywhere and some of them are really cute. How would a white man obtain the interest of such beings?
>>
convert to islam. they will literally be all over you.
>>
File: 1370826906064.png (85 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1370826906064.png
85 KB, 396x385
>>26995145
if it's for the joke just go to them and warn them about your bomb in your schoolbag

if it's not just go to them, they won't bit you, you fucking retard, just look serious and nice
>>
>>26997486
Yea but ... What say? Is it possible to have a relationship with a Muslim if I'm atheist?
>>
File: CaUGYvFWEAEO5VJ.jpg (47 KB, 600x609) Image search: [Google]
CaUGYvFWEAEO5VJ.jpg
47 KB, 600x609
>>26997547
Atheist? what are you gay? you 14-year-old fedora wearing minecraft fag
joking, I don't know man, if you really stuck in atheism, just try to have a strict moral and open-minded, but I truly don't know if you gonna get laid
>>
>>26997547
Very ironic my fellow
>>
File: CaoUgXMXIAAHOr3.jpg (41 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
CaoUgXMXIAAHOr3.jpg
41 KB, 454x453
>>26997646
I mean, who wants to be with a fucking atheist? what are you a pussy? really man?
>>
>>26997747
I agree atheists are the biggest cucks on the planet
>>
>>26997790
>>26997747
>>26997646
Im not one of those 'look guys I'm an atheist look at me I'm different' fags I just don't believe in Christianity or any religion and just keep an open mind about everything. But then again why the fuck do you retards know lmao
>>
>>26997850
by saying that you're one of them
>>
>>26997869
I don't go around telling people im an atheist if that's what you mean. I just simply don't talk about my beliefs around anyone
>>
>>26995145
Try to be nice to her, ask about something related to your class or some shit, then ask if she wants a coffee.
When you're there eating with her, spike some bacon in whatever she's eating.
After that blackmail and rape the wench.
There you go, now you have a muslim waifu that can't be muslim anymore since she's an outcast, she has nothing else to life for other than your penis.
>>
>>26997937
Whoa whoa whoa last time I asked you guys for advice everyone roasted me because I thought asking a girl to get a coffee was fine but they all said it made me a faggot and shouldn't do it
>>
>>26997904
man you can do what the fuck you want but the truth is that you're a too lazy dipshit to try to answer those existential and spiritual questions
I don't say that you should convert to a religion, after all I'm my own church
>>
>>26997994
This is unrelated but no it's not that I just disapprove of all religious teachings. It's undeniable that religion instill values and ethics that allow for society to work with as little chaos as possible to bringing people together. As far as believing in a higher being I simply do not know. I keep an open mind about everything and have a feeling that somewhere there is a comman string of truth in present religions about a god or what ever it may be that we have to thank for our being on this earth. Also with the progression of science and astrophysics I think the human race is getting really close to being able to trace back our universes history to show just how matter and everything around us is created whether it's from a 'God' or a pure random occurrence.
Sorry if this sounded retarded I'm on my phone and can't really be grammatically correct
>>
>>26998133
>progression of science and astrophysics
oh boy, you're the typical 14-year-old science fag you don't even know what he speaks about, I bet you're a shit in science and you're always at the back at the classroom with an edgy looking face and a minecraft tee-shirt

just wake up man, science is shitty, only art can bring us nirvana, happiness, love, call it what you want
and I know what I say, I'm in elite science studies and I'm also a learned person in art

xoxo bye faggot
>>
>>26998275
Lol ok what ever you say dude
>>
Just take to her like a normal person
Find a shared interest, even better if you have a class together, just pretend you don't know what you're doing and ask for help.
Keep doing this, become study buddies and eventually hook up. There isn't anything special to Western born Muslim women, they're the same as most Western women.
>>
>>26998492
Thanks man first reasonable advice is gotten, preciate it
>>
>>26998526
Any time friend

Filter is fucking gay desu
>>
>>26995145
You should probably not even try or take the ones that look more westernized than average. My experience with them has been pretty bad since they only like to date within their own respective people. I once stupidly asked one of them out and she ended up not only rejecting me but she subsequently told the arabs that usually hang around her. So I got assaulted by one of them behind my back, telling me to fuck off and date within my own race. Just try to snipe one that doesn't have a bunch of sandniggers hanging around her and you'll be set. If you actually make it to her house at some point, you'll have to overcome the hurdle of convincing her parents that you're a decent chap.
You're gonna have to convert for them to accept you as her man probably anyway
Still, good luck senpai
>>
>>26998811
There are honesty quite a few Muslim grills here so I can't imagine they all know each other but what you said is defiantly noted for future situations, thanks
>nice triple dubs btw
>>
>>26997547
Then date an Arab, non Muslim girl
>>
>>26998970
How do you tell the difference. Sorry I'm terribly ignorant on their culture and want to learn more to get me a nice modest Arab gf without offending them
>>
File: 1456375133497.gif (924 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1456375133497.gif
924 KB, 500x281
>>26995145

>tfw American Christian girl with fetish for Muslim boys

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
>>
>>26999032
i'm a former muslim guy, do i count?
>>
>>27000300
While your here tell me how to get a gf from your culture quick
>>
>>26995145
eat a bunch of celery and pumpkin. girls will flock to you due to pheromones
>>
>>26995145
tell her you are about to join ISIS martyr program. she will be all over you, apparently they future martyrs have almost celebrity status among them.
>>
>>27000347
find a girl who isn't devout to the religion and approach her like you would a normal person
it helps if she's the kind who mixes with people of all races instead of just other brownies and if her family is chill.
hopefully that is useful but i'm a level 23 kv so i don't know anything about women :^)
>>
You can try getting to know them first. I'm with a Muslim girl from uni, I was a robot so couldn't even approach her (we got paired for group work) and was forced to socialize. We ended up liking each other because she was traditional and I was respecting and lived on the straight and narrow.

We're happy together now.
>>
>>27000449
>>27000483
Ok, thanks guys. I appreciate the help
>>
I had a crush on a muslim girl in my university. I would ask her out to various concerts, plays, and whatnot. She would agree and cancel at the last minute. Eventually I got the message and stopped. Then she would start asking me out somewhere, and cancel at the last minute again. Then she pretended to get a boyfriend to either drive me away/make me jealous.

So no, I don't have any advice for you. Just b urself, I guess.
>>
>>26995145
>checkout at Tesco earlier today
>small brown girl at tills
>overly friendly to me
>says hi to me before I'm being served
>like not normal customer service person
>told me have a nice day (she didn't say this to other customers)
>wanted to go back later in the day
>lines all over the store. eventually leave.
Why can't I just see these signs earlier? probably could have got her number or some shit
>>
>>27000574
I know this feel like you kind of see the signs but it's not enough to be clear of he intentions and it's not until later ten. You are analyzing the situations you realize that you fucking blew it
>>
File: 20160307_145504.png (490 KB, 471x1033) Image search: [Google]
20160307_145504.png
490 KB, 471x1033
>>26995145
>Yfw even muslim girls are getting slitter by the day
All you need is to be attractive and have some facial hair. If you're non-muslim they'll be harder to pull but still doable.
>>
>>26995145
Being white is not going keep you away from Muslims. It's being a Christian or having an alternative faith that will drive them away. Best go after a secular one or one that's identifies but does not practice his or hers believe
>>
Be white, that's pretty much it. I've fucked one and I'm a black guy
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.