[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a fembot's perspective...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
So, I met a girl who is definitely a "fembot" through okcupid, and we had a great date. It was the best date I've ever had. We spent about nine hours together.

She said things to me like:

"You're silly, of course I'll do this again. You're awesome."

She said I was attractive, in person and in our okc conversation...I made her laugh a lot...

And right before we parted we hugged twice, and I told her was happy to have met her. When I said that, she smiled, looked down, and stamped her foot on the ground, saying "I'm so happy." No one had ever reacted to meeting me like that...

And even as we were parting, we were looking back at each other and smiling!!!

However, that was a little over three weeks ago. I have texted her here and there since then, but I've gotten absolutely nothing back. Tears have been shed...

In most cases, I would assume that she doesn't want to see me again. If true, it would be the most heartbreaking thing I've ever experienced. Such promise, wasted. The first relationship for each of us...

But since she is very nerdy (like me), and claims to have very low self-esteem, I think something else might be up.

I think she might be shy or anxious about seeing me again. I looked at our massive okc conversation, and she said that I'm "so far" out of her league, and jokingly wondered why I was even talking to her. (She actually contacted me first).

So with that, combined with her self-esteem issues, might it be possible that she wants to see me again, but is nervous about it, like she thinks she's not good enough for me or something?

Plausible? Or wishful thinking?
>>
>>26994503
either
1: her self esteem is getting to her, you must act to pursure her

2: she has cum from chadminator and feels guilty about getting you interested in her
>>
>>26994532
Nope. She has actually indicated a number of times in her questions that she's a virgin. You can even sort of tell by being around her...
>>
>>26994503
It's plausible. I've spent a whole year talking to a guy online. When we were supposed to meet i chicken out because he was good looking. Of course I feel like if that was the case she would at least said something.
>>
>>26994532
I actually did "act" recently. We are friends on Steam, and I saw that she was online, and I asked her if she would be interested in playing something.

No response.

After that, and the few texts I had sent her, I basically told her that I felt weird contacting her while consistently never getting a response. I asked her if anything was up, and if there was anything she wanted to ask or tell me. I said that I really enjoyed her company.

However, I recently realized that if she is anxious about seeing me again for the reasons discussed in the thread, she probably wouldn't tell me anyway!!
>>
>>26994732
My consolations are that she has only been on okcupid once since I saw her, and that she is still my friend on Steam...

She is also the kind of person who does not have a real picture of herself on facebook.
>>
>>26994773

Go demand what's up. Don't ask. Demand. MAKE that pussy YOURS OP.
>And then actually do that.
>>
>>26994503

She's likely mentally ill. Met you while having a manic episode and now she's on a depressive episode unable to do anything really.

It's probably better for you if you dont meet again
>>
File: atlas_felt.jpg (360 KB, 1383x1600) Image search: [Google]
atlas_felt.jpg
360 KB, 1383x1600
>>26994503
She's getting railed by BBC. You need to stop pretending that there are women who "aren't like the other girls".
>>
I'm in a similar situation, OP.

I met someone from this site, met up with her and had an awesome date with lots of positive vibes, compliments and body language and so on... a few weeks after now, and our conversations have been so one-sided, her giving me late replies and flat-out ignoring polite questions and stuff like that. She says she's busy, but when we do have time to talk she acts so disinterested. We still slip compliments to each other from time to time, and that one night went so well, I'm not sure what to think. She told me she has issues with intimacy so I hope it's just clinginess on my part.

If she has trouble opening up to you, I would just give her more time alone. That's what I'm going to do, anyway.
>>
>>26994920
>>26994920
had to save that pic, so much truth in it
>>
You got cucked. Girls do that.
>>
She sounds bipolar and is in a manic phase, I would know this as I am too
>>
Similar thing happened to me last month. Went on date with this qt girl, had a great time and we agreed to meet up again. Then out of the blue, she deactivated her okcupid account and there's no way for me to contact her.

Don't know if she disliked me, found someone else or even what this anon said >>26995332
because our date was ended abruptly because she had to go home to take pills
>>
>>26994503
She likely had a tinder date in those three weeks. And you know how that would have ended.
Maybe she forgot about you. Maybe she feels very guilty. Maybe they're still fucking. Who knows.
>>
>>26994503
>she smiled, looked down, and stamped her foot on the ground, saying "I'm so happy."
she sounds literally autistic
>>
>>26995535
This is, in all honestly, probably very likely. She was ovulating, met some Chad on Tinder who said all the right things, let him fuck her slutty nerd brains out, then felt extremely guilty because she felt a real connection with OP but had low self-esteem and didn't feel like she was worthy of anyone caring about her after her slutscapades with Chaddington.
>>
>>26995614
>>26995535
That's actually not something I'm worried about at all.

I am thinking of saying something like, "I know you said that I'm out of your league, and that you claim to have very low self esteem right on your okcupid profile. I hate to assume, but with those things combined, one might guess that you are nervous about seeing me again, despite the time we had together."Or something to that effect. I mean, I frequent r9k, so my self-esteem isn't great either.

What really kills me about this is that from about 6th to 10th grade I was obese and androgynous.

I wasn't even in anyone's "league" until halfway through college, and even then I was/am still too awkward to capitalize on my late-bloomerhood.

So, years later, at age 23, it actually feels like shit to for someone I like to tell me that I'm "out of their league." It's demoralizing in an "I can't win" "what do I have to do?" kind of way.
>>
>>26994915
Ay sounds like me cuzzo, this is a strong possibility
>>
>>26994915
literally this.
although I wouldnt say to just completely ignore her, but she definitely has mental issues.
>>
>>26995876
So you don't care because you're desperate? That simple or is there more to it?
>>
>>26996133
I wouldn't say I'm desperate. Historically speaking I tend to develop crushes like this. I will like a certain person for a period of time and only them.

In this case, I met someone with whom I found a connection, and I just really want to build on that.
>>
>>26994503
How about picking up the phone and calling her? Don't give her crap about not answering, just ask (or leave a voicemail) that you enjoyed your time together and would you like to meet up on xxxxx date? If she returns the call or actually answers, take it from there. If she doesn't, move on.
>>
>>26994589
Hi..hi fembot..
>>
>>26996745
sorry i dont talk to creeps
>>
>>26994503
maby she was just polite and didnt want to hurt you.
maybe you just interpreted the whole situation wrong and she is not interested in you
>>
>>26994503

You need to stop contacting her if you have more than 3 times its over man.

I'm bi polar and did the same thing this girl did. I was planning to contact the guy after my new meds hopefully Talbot working. Unfortunately by that time his overbearing online persona had replaced the image of the guy I went on a date w/ sorry OP.
>>
File: 1432209272316.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1432209272316.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>26994503
Chad to to her, perhaps on her way home, perhaps on okstupid.
But chad doesn't take kindly to those who hunt on his land and will make sure you never forget the pain of your own arrogance that made you open up.
A girl wanting anyone but chad, time to wake up!
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.