[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>chad goes to fuck his wife's best friend >the wi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1456641906648.png (362 KB, 516x600) Image search: [Google]
1456641906648.png
362 KB, 516x600
>chad goes to fuck his wife's best friend
>the wife is there trying to bust him
>he doesn't give a fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePDZ5AakxkU
>>
Why are you sharing this. This is stupid
(and sage btw)
Why the fuck would anyone want to see a family the moment it's getting ripped apart. Like why would you film that, for when the kid grows up. "Oh hey look at mommy and daddy break up this will make a great family video."
Besides she's going to take him back anyway.
>>
>>26994479
>I purposely made my friend make sexy jokes/advances/etc.
>I made her keep doing it over and over until my husband finally gave in
Setting up the husband was the wife's fault. She was so delusional that her husband would cheat on her, she forced her best friend to act like a skank over and over and over and over until finally the husband gave in. It's her own damn fault. Guy probably never would've cheated on her. Just another woman looking to play the victim so she can leave an easy life off alimony.
>>
>>26994840
>Guy probably never would've cheated on her.
Did you miss that part where he admitted to cheating on her many other times?
>>
>>26994880
I didn't actually watch the video m8. I was just shitposting.
>>
>>26994479

> I literally lick your asshole
> I had sex with another man whilst i was pregnant to get back at you for cheating

How degenerate do you have to be to admit to these things on video then post it just to try and get a couple of "you go girl" responses?
>>
>>26994880
Did you miss the part where she admitted to cheating on him while she was pregnant with his child?
>>
>>26994479
Bitch looks crazy as fuck. he should have known better. do not put your dick in crazy.
>>
After Beta Uprising, all remaining 3D women will be treated like queens
>>
File: shivvering chino.gif (1001 KB, 500x591) Image search: [Google]
shivvering chino.gif
1001 KB, 500x591
>>26994479
>cheating on the mother of your child

Men are scum.
>>
>>26994479
My last "girlfriend". Caught me making out with my fuckbuddy at a bar after our like 3rd date. We happened to be at the same place and I was smashed.

After that she was "mad". And I told her that was a previous girl and that I actually told we couldn't see each other anymore so I could be with you (lie lol).

She was into that, and we dated for like 3 months, then she got bored.

True fact girls deep down like you more when they think there is compition. They are fucked in the head

>ib4. Reeeeeeee!!!! Get out normie!!!!!

Just thought I'd back up the point
>>
How much you wanna bet she's back with him or at least got back with him after this.

>I licked your asshole
lol
>>
>>26995912
>Stacy whore lets another man cum on her unborn baby
>Men are scum
A female's attempt at empathy for males, everybody! This is how much they care about you!
>>
>>26996223
>lets another man cum on her unborn baby

You're right, only the husband should cum on his unborn baby. Jesus fucking Christ, you make it sound like the dick penetrates the cervix and unloads into the uterus.
>>
File: 1357625939577.png (83 KB, 212x218) Image search: [Google]
1357625939577.png
83 KB, 212x218
>>26996223
>trying to pass this off as a non-scummy thing

look past the fembot meme and into your heart, anon. your skin may be metal but there's still some flesh in there
>>
>>26996351
>cum does not get into the uterus
>>
>>26994479
Most commenters - be it on /r9k/ or YouTube - sympathize with the man and try to justify his cheating. Mostly because he is extremely good-looking and confident.

That is how the World works.
>>
>>26996489
yeah, halo effect in full display. In truth they just look like a shitty couple who should never have married.
>>
>>26996446
it doesn't, are you retarded?
>>
>>26994632
It's the friends house and kid
>>
>>26996806
nvm slag has a kid too
>>
Why do normal shits even bother with monogamous relationships when they all cheat on each other like the disloyal scum they are?
>>
>>26996708
He's not me. Would "ejaculate in close proximity to the unborn child" satisfy your pedantic desire for sterile, antiliterary phrasing?
>>
>I fucked someone else while I was pregnant
Uhh waht
>I licked your ass for you and treated you like a king because I loved you
uhhhhhhh.......what?
>>
>>26994479
>His name is Cody

Ahaha.

Anyway, they're both scumbags who are trying to justify their cheating. They deserve each other, honestly.
>>
>>26994479
He stayed when she cheated, so that's kind of beta.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.