[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legendary Eagle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: global.jpg (427 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
global.jpg
427 KB, 1920x1080
I just ranked up to Legendary Eagle. Ask me anything
>>
How do I get out of silver? Better win loss ratio or better score?

Still silver 4 and I desperately want to get away from these idiots .

Also, got any yt vids of you playing?
>>
>>26994107
If Brad Pitt offered to fuck you in the ass would you take it?
>>
>>26994159
there isnt simple answer there are hundreds of different factors that matter just go watch video tutorials on youtube and practice aim on aiming maps from workshop a lot

>>26994180
of course
>>
>>26994159
>>26994233
also it matters more how well you do in a single round rather than the whole game. if you go 0-20 an win it's not better than going 30-10 and lose
>>
>>26994159
If you've been playing for more than a month competitively and you are still in silver, you just aren't good at the game. You will always be in silver. Silver is where you learn how to aim each gun. So basically if you can't get out of silver, you suck at the game.
>>
>>26994159
Start watching streams of pro players and playing csdm for 2 or 3 hours. It will improve you.
>>
>>26994107
>unironically being called road to global
>:3
>accidentally typing in team chat like a retard
>default knife
>dust2
literally everything that's wrong with counter strike
>>
>>26994107
is your mother proud?
>>
>>26994606
i had shadow daggers but lost them by betting
>>
>>26994606
>default knife

how is that a bad thing

kill yourself if you've ever bought any skins
>>
are you NA or EU
>>
>>26994657
NA

pretty glad im NA because I have never met a russian yet
>>
is LE all that takes to warrant an AMA? Lmfao, alright bud.
>>
>>26994606
>paying REAL money for in-game items that don't enhance/affect/or change gameplay in any way
Who's the real idiot here?
>>
>>26994554
after playing cs go for 1 month for the first time i was dmg but maybe thats because i've been playing cs 1.6 for 12 years so i have a head start
>>
>>26994665
Oh so you're really MGE
>>
>>26994700
>ethnicity genetically determines skill at video games
>genetically determined by something that has only existed for ~30 years
>implying video game skill is genetic and not a learned trait
>implying a gene for video game skills was able to be made active and evolve in less than 30 years
>>
>>26994691
My bro was playing 7 years of cs:1.6 and he got into LEM after playing 15 matches (including placement ones).
>>
File: r Thankful Chaika.gif (140 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
r Thankful Chaika.gif
140 KB, 300x168
>>26994745
calm down cutie
>>
>>26994159
i can upload one of my games if you give me steam
>>
>>26994766
OH BOY SOMEONE CALLED ME A CUTIE.
Oh wait, it's just some gay male weeaboo.
>>
>>26994796
na response
>>
>>26994745
NA is actually easier to rank up in because players are generally shitty
nothing to do with ethnicity, yurops just try harder and play better at lower ranks
>>
>>26994643
Default is better than Gut knife or Butt plugs
>>
>>26994554
you chat shit, I was Silver for about 6 months and am now DMG. Get your negative ass out of here
>>
nice wh
>>
>>26994916
Oh, wow I'm sorry. Because queuing up with steam friends who are ranked higher than you to boost you up is really equatable to having skill.
>>
>>26994851
I queue up with Europeans in almost every comp match I play, and I'm in America. We are all being ranked from the same player base. Americans don't only queue up with Americans and vice versa for Europeans.
>>
>>26994948
I solo queue 90% of the time due to the need to play a quick game, don't get mad lil cuckie
>>
>tfw finally got out of silver

This game is nightmare mode in solo queue silver. Everyone is silent, giving wrong calls or just clogging your ears with toxic shit. Most of the time your team does not have any idea how to play the game and just run around at random. They can't aim at a standing still target, they rush alone and give bomb to the enemy, they team flash as soon as you engage enemy, waste all their money on auto and give it to the enemy, etc.

I want to play counter strike not baby sitting. My last five games I hit 30 kills and lost because my team is just hopeless. Yesterday I get queued with some guy playing with his ugly girlfriend. She did not get ONE SINGLE FRAG the ENTIRE GAME. Then on the last round I get kicked for pointing it out.

It seems like the only way to reliably win is just to fucking stomp the other team and completely carry every game with 3K-4K every fucking round...

Maybe I'll buy a smurf account so I can go unranked->straight into high rank and actually have competent teams for once.
>>
>>26995320
sounds like LEM
>>
See you in open kid

You are just now beginning
>>
>>26994107
When was the last time you did lewd stuff with a girl
>>
>>26994107
You blow op MM isn't even anything to brag about. I've played esea since season 10 of open and i'm currently in cevo p/esea p.
>>
>>26994107
Smurfing nova 2 atm if anyone wants to join. Real rank is dmg.
>>
Why would you be proud of a rank in one of the slowest paced games in the world? CS was only good back in beta bhop days when people were hard to hit and not moving like snails.
>>
>>26995320
was placed in gold nova 2 and every game I had kids and trolls who just were either camping spawn all game or rushing mid constantly and dying

i cant even imagine whats going on in silver

dmg and up I haven't met a single kid
>>
>>26994975
Ur retarded, you most definitely que up by region. Do you even know what ping is?
>>
>>26994107
Why do so many NA players have such high ranks but such low games. I didn't meet anyone from LE to Global without 1k+ hours except smurfs.
>>
>>26995704
NA is only smurfs and hackers, they win every game matchmaking and ruin the game for everyone else.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.