[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do girls care if a guy is NEET and has no career? I believe in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
File: cosy but lonely.jpg (41 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
cosy but lonely.jpg
41 KB, 409x409
Do girls care if a guy is NEET and has no career?
I believe in financial independence, and having all my time free to exercise my hobbies and pursuit of knowledge.
>>
but where do you get your money from?
>>
>>26993837
>Financial independence
>parasitic leech
>>
Depends completely what your situation is

>Financially independent from your previous career off your passive income

Interesting, exciting

>Living with your parents on NEETbux

Pathetic, creepy
>>
>>26993837
when they are older they do
>>
>>26993837
Actually financial independence is always okay.

Being on welfare is rarely okay, unless you want a drug addict.
>>
>>26993837
Yes. Its a gigantic red flag and means he has no ambition or plans for the future.
>>
>>26993837

If you're actually financially independent, then it shouldn't be a problem. But if you're mooching off of your parents or the government, then no, nobody will find that attractive.
>>
Of course they care, as any sane human being would. You won't be living on a neetbux all your life so you gotta have something else to cling on.
>>
>>26993837
a NEET has no free time, he has only dead time. Free time is precious because it has been liberated from a schedule, dead time is inflated and meaningless.

Same with hobbies, hobbies are something that you do sparingly when you have really nothing else to do.

Also

>pursuit of knowledge

Guess what one of the Es in NEET stands for?

Overall I love the stupid "I'm a NEET who spends 18 hours a day working out and learning useful skills and trades and is just a really productive busy bee buzz buzz".

The whole point of being a NEET is to sleep 10 hours a day and to piss in bottles while rewatching the same anime series you've seen a half dozen times already and reposting the same threads on 4chan you've posted everyday.
>>
>>26993837
just tell women you're "spiritual" don't believe in capitalism. Shame them expecting you to have a job and call them materialistic.
>>
Why would a girl be interested in a poorfag NEET when she could have a guy who makes 6 figures working?
>>
>>26994056
Girls who are into that will always one-up you. They'll be the ones doing the shaming for you being plugged into the system and supporting the capitalist machine. Soon you'll be a dumpster-diving freegan like her and enjoying a nice daily meal of stale bread and not-too moldy tomatoes found outside your local Wal Mart.
>>
>>26994140
that's when you tell her she's bringing bad karma/vibes/whatever hippies call it when she questions your spirituality. It's more for targeting yoga types rather than freegan types
>>
>>26993848
welfare
and i live in a literal basement
300$/mo to enjoy life and my hobbies

why do women have to be so shallow
>>
>>26994195
You are also fat and shower once a month right? Why are women so shallow.
>>
File: 1429917198513.png (116 KB, 228x260) Image search: [Google]
1429917198513.png
116 KB, 228x260
>>26993837

Behold, the NEETcuck is learning, of course women will not be interested in you.

Just hope they don't laugh when you tell them you aren't currently working, but you're currently working on your manuscript or whatever you NEET's claim to be up to
>>
>>26994188
>yoga types

No such thing as a yoga type anymore senpai, every Stacey and their mother does Yoga now. They won't care if you talk about being anti-capitalist.
>>
>>26993924
So he has to have been miserable doing soul killing labor or women won't find him attractive? "Does this money you have come from your own suffering? No!? I can't get off to that..."

>>26994056
See above. They aren't happy unless you slave away in a capitalist system for them. Capitalism actually allows them to make every man miserable in a hypercompetitive society. They raise the bar higher and higher by entering the workplace and expanding the labor pool making large amounts of men redundant. Then they say men are garbage for not getting the job they stole from them.
>>
>>26994373
You know that there are jobs and careers that aren't soul killing? It helps to not live in a third world shithole and to at least have a high school diploma.
>>
>>26994236
by yoga I met "spiritual" women. Women are more superstitious than men and it's something to use on them

>>26994373
they also have a tendecy to believe in supernatural crap. Use it on them
>>
You can put a positive spin on anything.
Just say that you are an entrepreneur, or a live-at-home dad...for your dog.
>>
>>26994417
Or that you are in-between jobs, or that you are working part-time.
>>
>>26993837
>Do girls care if a guy is NEET and has no career?
yes they do OP if you live at home with your parents dont have a car and and are poor your not getting any pussy
>>
You neets always post about how you're fucking wageslaves gfs.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>26993837
This doesn't concern them if you're good looking, somewhat rich and have a good personality or are a bad boy. Personally, though, I pretty much disregard girls.
>>
>>26993837
Trans here so if you want to put an asterisk on this that's up to you. But personally speaking, it's pathetic, you could have a nine inch cock, look like a male underwear model, but if you have no ambition or plan, Id be completely uninterested.
Current bf is in the military, training to be a pilot, and that's one of the (many ;p) great things about him, he has a career and a plan, not many guys near my age can say that
>>
>>26995259
>trans
stopped reading right there
>>
>>26995368
Should I give you a cookie anon? Something to make your crap bait seem worth it?
>>
>>26994195
>women aren't attracted to basement dwellers

And that's their fault?
>>
>>26993837
>financial independence
You know who else had financial independence?

Bums.

>having all my time free to exercise my hobbies
Vidya, shitposting and masturbation?

LADIES LOOK NO FURTHER

>and pursuit of knowledge

Let me know how that works out.
>>
>>26995259

>no ambitions

In other words, you want to ride on the coattails of a man's success. You're no better than a freeloading NEET yourself.
>>
>>26995487
Nope, currently going to college for business management as well as working full time. Firm believer that both members of a relationship should pull their weight financially.
>>
>>26995487
Getting butthurt over what women want isn't going to help.

It's unfair, but such is life.
>>
>>26994397
If you live by a schedule your time is not yours. Quit your job and start being a person, not a worker.
>>
>>26995422
Men like women for who they are as a person. Instead of reciprocating those feelings, women want men for the stuff they can give to them.

If you're actually a romantic like a lot of men it's hard to take that women are money grubbing parasites who only have feelings for those with lots of money. Women are a thing that wants to be bought and loved rather than just being loved. It's tough to stomach that realization since women don't have to earn being loved by having to get a job and striving for a higher status. You can live in a ditch and a man wouldn't care.
>>
>>26995584
You can be both.

I am.
>>
>>26995584
>If you live by a schedule your time is not yours

Said the same people who allegedly work out everyday and play guitar and write symphonies and do research
>>
>>26993837
if shes a bit younger and you got good game should be fine.
>>
>>26994231
Hold your horses, it is just a wageslave sockpuppeting as a neet
>>
>>26995594
Women can't love. A sad discovery done on r9k a while ago.
>>
>>26993837
What do you mean by the "pursuit of knowledge" btw
>>
File: 1457335729508.png (35 KB, 307x303) Image search: [Google]
1457335729508.png
35 KB, 307x303
You can't even meet girls as a NEET, let alone date them lol. I don't mind being single though so I don't care, but I would like a trap fuck buddy.
>>
>>26993837
I lived with a NEET bf for 8 months and I loved it, even though I had to pay for our food
>>
>>26996430
will you be my neet gf?
i make big cums.
>>
>>26993837

>tfw you're generally a happy NEET until someone asks what you do

It's the only thing that gets me flustered 2bh, but how can I tell people that in my free time I love to post pictures of a frog wearing a blanket on a internet site which features cartoon girls in varying states of undress?
>>
>>26996739
Sure! I would love to
>>
>>26995422
Men wouldn't give a shit if a woman was a basement dweller. Why do women care?
>>
>all my free time to exercise my hobbies and pursuit of knowledge

Then what are you doing on 4chan?

>durr, 4chan is my hobby

4chan isn't a hobby, it's a time sink.
>>
>>26997259
Any man with self respect would care or are you one of those cucks who is ok with having a stay-at-home wife aka a leech who probably fucks other guys while you work to support her lazy life style
>>
>>26994195
>live in basement, meaning you're probably at your moms house still
>$300 a month
thats $75 a week. you're poorer than a mcJob who now earn 1/5th your weekly amount of money working on hour.

You're retarded if you can't see why woman wouldn't be attracted to you.
>>
>>26995259
Not even going to read what the mentally ill thing has to say
>>
>>26993837
I've gotten involved with a NEET at some point. I didn't mind him being a NEET but it was, if not a red flag, an orange one, mostly because it's difficult to adapt back into the wagie life once you've been a NEET for a while.

What ended up being especially difficult was that he had shitloads of time and I didn't. So for him, going to sleep at 1 am, waking me up for sex and rolling back to sleep at 2 was just perfect, for me it meant I had to pay back the sleep debt. He'd also get increasingly lazy about stuff, and didn't do his share in the household.
When I got home, I'd have to slave through all the shit like laundry, dishes, cooking. He said he "would do it tomorrow" and shouldn't worry that much, but then I was out of clean undies and after believing him the first 10 times I knew he wouldn't do it tomorrow. He stopped understanding time the way I did.

Also, he had some money from savings before, so he chipped in the shared expenses, but he was just living on his pile of dollars and getting increasingly "unacustomed" to the working world. When he came at the end of that money he was no longer really able to fit in, nor to explain why he had spent 2 years without a job. Also, he always "had plenty of time", so he turned up late to his job interviews and nobody hired him.

He had saved up once he was a wagie with the idea that he was going on to write that book he wanted to write, and he didn't, he had plenty of time anyhow, so he procrastinated on it all the time. It ended up with me kicking him out, him going back to live with his mom because he was "totally going to write that book" and apparentely he's still stuck there now. Still hasn't written the damn book.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.