[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
hi /r9k/.
i see a lot of sad posts here. a lot of you are angsty, depressed and anxious.
personally, i'm 18, I've travelled to 18 countries (on my own), fallen in love, climbed mountains and made friendships that still stand.
met beautiful girls, played music, hitchhiked, won movie awards, worked in NGO's, worked as a photographer.
ask me anything
>>
>>26993319
No.

Fuck.
>>
>>26993319
prove it, post pictures of your dick
>>
What's it like to grow up in a wealthy family?
>>
>>26993365
my family isn't wealthy.
>>
>>26993374
How does it feel to know that, because your family is wealthy, your accomplishments will always come with an asterisk and everyone will always hate you for being born with a silver spoon?

Is it something you've ever thought about, or are you too busy enjoying the wealth that has been handed to you because you came out of a rich vagina?
>>
>>26993374
>I've travelled to 18 countries (on my own)
>my family isn't wealthy
Pick one
>>
>>26993319
good for you anon

you better pray that the next US president does'nt fuck up relations russia further or your loves are going to get raped by ivan while you get shelled by mortars
>>
>>26993319
Goddamn dude people like you just don't understand this board. We aren't looking for some smug teenager to give us life advice, we come here because we have literally nothing. Just leave us alone dude
>>
Are you a second-generation rich kid or a third-generation? The third generation always blows the wealth. Either you or your child are going to end up fucking things up.
>>
>>26993319
Obligatory

FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEE GET OUT

Welcome to /r9k/, you fucking showoff.
>>
>>26993389
Haha, I'm actually not rich, nor do I come from a rich family.

>>26993415
I hitchhiked. I walked. I took the train. Very few times did I fly, except from Ukraine and Istanbul.
My dad is a bum, smokes too much weed and has no job. My mom is disabled.

>>26993453
Not rich. I have 50 cents in my bank account right now. Should probably mention that I'm not from the US tho - I'm european.
>>
>>26993677
even more important that Russia does not flip out
better pray the roaches dont do anythign funny too
>>
nobody is going to ask you questions dude, no one cares how good or fun your life is
>>
>>26993677
nobody here wants advice from someone like you. go away.
>>
>>26993677
wrong website go on reddit if you want to talk about such postive and happy subjects
>>
>>26993724
Yeah. Seems like people are more interested in disproving me. Or at least, make my life worse.
I hoped that I could answer some questions, as to how I achieved this. I used to sit in my room, as many 13-15 year old kids, probably do.
I had never kissed a girl. I just threw all that away.
I'll let the thread die out as I answer any last questions, if there is any.
>>
>>26993762
Question: if your life is so great, why do you need to humblebrag on the internet
>>
>>26993762
Expecting people to believe a minor all alone on his own travelled to 18 countries, won movie awards, worked in NGO/as a photohrapher and climbed mountains with zero support is kind of ludicrous. I dunno what were you expecting.
>>
File: 02b0249a42e8906421b286e7ef17fe9d.jpg (292 KB, 1000x1100) Image search: [Google]
02b0249a42e8906421b286e7ef17fe9d.jpg
292 KB, 1000x1100
>>26993319
>facebook filename of an imageboard screencap
Leave. This is not a meme factory for you to exploit.
>>
>>26993789
currently not satisfied with my life. i'm doing my highschool degree, and I still need 2 years - on top of that, I'm dropping out this summer to travel again. I can't do this school stuff.
probably just need to be confirmed, that traveling is a good lifestyle. because I can't do this.

>>26993811
i suppose.

>>26993816
jesus christ, you absolute edgelord
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.