[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: greenlights for girls >doesn't smoke >no tattoos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6
File: 1420438176469.jpg (307 KB, 1333x2000) Image search: [Google]
1420438176469.jpg
307 KB, 1333x2000
ITT: greenlights for girls

>doesn't smoke
>no tattoos
>has less than 100 friends on facebook
>dresses modestly
>watches anime
>natural hair color
>doesn't get drunk but drinks wine occasionally
>>
You've pretty much covered all the bases here, OP. Good job.

Robotblixbahdjfjejei
>>
File: 1456950192927.jpg (336 KB, 1873x1339) Image search: [Google]
1456950192927.jpg
336 KB, 1873x1339
>>26993218
>no social media
>>
She should't get routinely assfucked by Tyrone
>>
>>26993290
What about professional accounts?
>>
>>26993218
>is a girl
thats pretty much it for me
>>
>>26993295
B-but by Chad is OK, right?
>>
>>26993218
>wine
nice meme, most definitely confirmed to be a stacey

Also nice putting natural hair color in there while your picture has highlights
>>
>>26993218
>is race realist
>hates feminists
>>
>>26993326
Well since 90% of women get defiled by 5% of men it would be unreasonable to assume that she hasn't been with a Chad. If she hasn't had nignog cock in her asshole it's a (+). Just cutting losses.
>>
>>26993218
>watches anime
i've been watching anime for over ten years. i can say with certainty that watching anime is a redlight for any human being. if it watches anime you might as well feed it some antidepressants and send the person to go to the nearby gay club.
>>
>>26993360
>realist
just say hates niggers anon
>>
>>26993218
I drink cider and plum wine though mi'lady *tips
>>
>>26993218
>has less than 100 friends on facebook
More like
>doesn't have a Facebook account at all
>>26993290
This guy gets it.
>>
>>26993303
>professional accounts
>not wanting a NEET gf
>>
>>26993383
You need a facebook accounts for jobs nowadays.
>>
>>26993399
How would two NEETs make a life together? Living at one of their parents' house?

Why wouldn't you want a gf that could support you?
>>
I know it's already assumed but you forget to mention her being a virgin. Most important tbqh
>>
>>26993413
cause a girl who supports you probably has a boytoy at work
>>
>>26993413
I guess I could get on board with a gf who was able/willing to support me.

>>26993407
This really seems to be limited to a few cases from what I've read.
>>
>>26993441
Not if she works from home.
>>
>>26993443
There are a few that require you to have one and there are basically every other job that look at your facebook without telling you
>>
>VIRGIN
>NOT FAT

OP covered the rest.
>>
File: Haftbefehl haft.jpg (302 KB, 636x640) Image search: [Google]
Haftbefehl haft.jpg
302 KB, 636x640
>>26993218
>watches anime
thats a redlight brue
>>
>physically attractive
>friendly, kind
>fun
>similar interests
>>
File: image.png (122 KB, 439x443) Image search: [Google]
image.png
122 KB, 439x443
>>26993329
It's okay for girls to have red flags if they're attractive 9/10s! Only attractive women are afforded humanity
>>
>>26993541
Is she isn't into Asian entertainment she'll be into western trash instead, and that'll rub off on her, giving her a trash attitude.
>>
>>watches anime

All girls who watch anime are bi-sexual sluts. At least that is my experience.
>>
>>26993366
Fuck off with that meme, that's not even true
>>
>obligatory no smoking/tattoos
>can drink, but not an obsessed alcoholic
>does not adhere to feminism
>modest fashion sense
>naturally colored hair
>wants a big family, looks forward to being a mother
>talks like a person
>has no qualms with my interests (actually being interested in my interests is just a plus)
>hates minorities

The last is a bit weird for me to write because I am a Hispanic guy who has had white partners because the current gen of hispanic women are horrible and annoying. Generally, it would be more appropriate to say that I'd like them to see me as an exception and acknowledge I am part of a minority within a minority that has serious issues of criminal and criminal loving degenerate entities existing within the group. Sometimes I worry that I give these women the wrong impression about what to expect of my ethnicity, but one had admitted they knew about all this. So all in all, it is weird green light but I find it necessary for her sake (and my sanity).
>>
>>26993218

>doesn't smoke or do drugs
>controls her drinking/drinks only occasionally or preferably not at all
>no tattoos/body piercings
>has a small social circle herself
>values her body, doesn't send out nudes
>gets engaged and takes interest in your hobbies, and vice versa
>no extreme mental disorders
>down to earth
>willing to compromise for/with you, doesn't make it a hassle to sacrifice things
>has value in sex, doesn't put out in the early stages of the relationship
>Limited social media with low content and friends/followers
>Good hygiene, and grooms herself

I don't know why I got so depressed typing this.
>>
>>26993218
My qt matches all of these besides the last two and the hair she only changed recently and I quite like the result.

The drinking stuff is unfortunate but she doesn't go to bars or clubs to do it which I think is better. I understand why she does drink and it's definitely not alcoholism tier.
>>
Honestly, biggest greenlight is:

>she is below average intelligence

These girls are more likely to be loyal, non-clingy, not feminists, and overall less likely to be batshit insane. Intelligent women are literally the worst to date. Date a dumb woman, save her from walking into traffic and being run over or eating poisonous mushrooms.
>>
>>26993782
You hate intelligence in women because intelligent women see through your shit and aren't easily swindled by your lies and manipulation.
>>
my greenlights are pretty much the opposite of everyone in this thread
>tattoos
>smokes
>drinks
>does drugs
>likes girls
>dresses mostly modestly
>sweet personality
>blue or green eyes
>>
How many facebook friends does it turn into a real redlight, 500, 1000? I mean that's kind of average for attractive girls, but it's still a redlight, anything into the thousands is attention whore ofc.
>>
>>26993218
>is a person
please help me
>>
>thin
>virgin
>>
>>26993218
>doesn't smoke
>has only had sex within the context of committed long term relationships
>is faithful
>no mental disorders
>not fat, takes care of self

Apparently these things are really fucking rare in women, because I've been single for two years. Modern dating is a minefield of entitled princess types, Cluster B girls, vapid barsluts and cheating whores, etc.
>>
>>26993965
No way of knowing if they're virgins, you can only go on indicators like being demure and such.
>>
>>26993945
one
rdfgggf
>>
>>26993218
all those and must be atheist
>>
>>26993945
relative normie here. robots will say 100, because they're basement dwellers with no friends who never leave the house. in reality the number is anywhere from 500-1k+ depending on things like the size of her high school, if she went to college, etc.

ratio of males to females on her friends list also pretty important. chick has a 2:1 ratio of men to women on her list, if all her likes on posts and pics are coming from dudes or she gets a lot of comments from thirsty mouthbreathers, avoid.
>>
>>26993218
>>doesn't smoke
this would be a plus as i don't smoke
>>no tattoos
don't mind, i honestly like tattoos especially cool looking sleeve ones
>>has less than 100 friends on facebook
idk
>>dresses modestly
what is "modestly" as long as "modest" is "cute"
>>watches anime
i don't watch anime so neither green nor red
>>natural hair color
ehh
>>doesn't get drunk but drinks wine occasionally
but what if i want to get drunk with her being drunk with buddies is fun
>>
>>26993218
Pretty much all of this friendo
>>
>>26993218

>Muslim rapists

I hear that's a real greenlight for ladies these days
>>
>>26993367

There is nothing wrong with watching anime. You were a loser before you started, fuccboi.
>>
>>26993218
>watches anime

Haha haha get the Fuck out and kill yourself. 90 Percy of female anime watchers are autistic degenerates
>>
>facebook friends

but what if you need fb to keep up with extracurriculars or group projects? it's nearly impossible to schedule shit without FB. honestly it's a practicality thing. not to mention the networking ability
>inb4 linkedin
linkedin is shit and everyone knows it
>>
>>26994205

Then why aren't you watching anime, retard?
>>
>>26993218
>loves her dad
>has fucked no more than 2 other guys
>doesn't have a fucking kid
>>
>>26994205
So like the majority of this board?
>>
>>26994146
Degenerate.

(Original comment)
>>
>>26993303
Having a professional account is a green flag.
>>
>>26994205
This is an anime board.
>>
>>26994528
this is a lebanese dishwashing board, homeboy.
>>
also I wouldn't quite trust any claims of:
>>doesn't get drunk but drinks wine occasionally
"drinks wine occasionally" generally equals "degenerate slut after one glass"
>>
>>26994557
Does it matter if you're doing it in your own home? I don't see why /r9k/ has anything against people who drink alone.
>>
>>26993218
you forgot
>showing the least bit of interest in me and saying something like, oh idk, here's my number/email/address stay in touch when it's time for me to leave and not just nod and say bye you fucking bitch I hate all of you let the flaming hand of Allah render all to ash fucking cunt
>>
>>26993703
spic. wetback. etc
>>
>smokes weed
>tolerates me playing on the computer
>not fat but fat ass

I don't want much
>>
>>26994707
>smokes weed
Into the trash...
>>
>>26994574
But what if one day you decide to go outside when drunk?

If you can actually control yourself while drunk that might be different, but I think that is the exception

I think in general drinking excessively shows a lack of self control.

I can certainly sympathise with drinking alone though.
>>
>>26994707
>fat ass
Into the trash...
(Let's follow this>>26994730 guy format, it's fun)
>>
File: 1449414787373.gif (2 MB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
1449414787373.gif
2 MB, 275x200
>>26994553

that's an original
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom
>>
>>26993218
>Is always in shackles and padlocked/collared so she can't get away.
>Has a few of my bruises on her.
>Smiles nervously in the room and flinches when I look at her.
>Says, "Yes," but means, "No."
>Apologizes fearfully when she makes a mistake and immediately starts begging for forgiveness.
>Cries during sex but claims she's enjoying it.
>Says she deserved it when I punish her.
>Sleeps in a cage.
>Goes to work and brings back all her money to me. Doesn't spend one minute more in public because, as she says, "I'm a good girl and really don't want you angry so please please please don't be mad. Please."
>Gives me the passwords to all her accounts, phones, and devices and can't use them unless I unlock them for her.
>Won't/can't call family/friends unless I let her.
>Panics like an animal when I show her the belt or whip because of past experiences.
>Hyperventilates in terror when I raise my voice because she knows what's coming.
>Won't testify against me in court or ever call the police because of Stockholm syndrome.
>Will help me seduce/abuse other women.
>Tells people trying to "save" her to, "____FUCK OFF,____" because it's "just a fantasy," and, "YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND YOU FUCKING NORMIES!!!! GTFO!!! REEEEEEEEE!!!"
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
Lord help me i met the qtiest qt ever and I need her to be my gf

>short, pale, short brown hair, looks like pic related
>"met" her at a thing that helps young NEETs get jobs 2 weeks ago, and by met, I mean looked at her from a distance
>found her on Facebook, literally all her photos are anime
>she's pretty shy, every one has friendship cliques apart from us

She's so fucking perfect, I need her to be my gf. I'm a fucking ugly autist so instead of trying to talk to her when she's sat alone during lunch, I usually walk around the area and smoke cigarettes. FUCK, i really want this to happen, but I know it won't. Fuck me. I'm pretty sure she's caught me looking at her too and thinks I'm a creep.
>>
>>26994917
you should know already to abandon all hope. I don't even know where to begin to start on how to help you and I'm confident any advice you get from here may not be the wise thing to do. I feel for you but that's all I can do for you. feel anon. like a finger pointing away to the moon. - Bruce Lee 2003
>>
>>26993627
You know there are more things than those two? Dont assume that because you are pleb, everyone else is too
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.