[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to tell if a girl likes you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8
File: confused_pepe.jpg (74 KB, 512x452) Image search: [Google]
confused_pepe.jpg
74 KB, 512x452
>Be twelve.
>Head over heels for cutest girl in school, let's call her K.
>We used to hang out occasionally, but recently she's become ten times cuter and started avoiding me.
>One day talk with friend in park.
>When I mention I like K, I hear someone laughing behind me.
>It's Ks best friend.
>She runs away.
>As I walk home I pass by Ks house.
>She and her friend are coming out.
>K repeatedly calls my name while giggling and waving at me from across the street.
>The bitch is making fun of me, absolutely crushed.

>Next day in school K gives me a smug grin whenever we pass each other.
>When going home she is waiting for me at the school gate.
>Does cutesy Betsy-bop pose and calls me over.
>I'm not stupid, she wants to lead me on and make fun of me in front of whole school.
>Ignore her and walk past.

>Next day her friend from before announces to the whole class that I have a crush on K.
>K wears her big shit-eating grin and winks at me.
>That's it.
>It's one thing to have a laugh, but she doesn't have to humiliate me in front of the whole class.
>I tell her how she's stupid slut and how no matter how cute she is she is still a boring idiot.
>K starts bawwing.
>We don't talk anymore.
>A month latter she moves away.

>A couple of years latter I'm at a cultural thing.
>Someone hugs me from behind.
>It's K.
>Prettier than ever and wearing a ball gown.
>She is very nice and tries to get my number so we can meet up.
>This shit doesn't compute, especially considering how we parted.
>She's trying to fuck with me again for revenge.
>Blow her off.

Did K like me or was I correct in my assumptions? How the fuck do you tell? How do you get past that paralyzing fear of getting lead on for fun? Do women even do that shit or is it just a meme?
>>
>How to tell if a girl likes you?
Be a CHAD
>>
God, you should've done it. There was a good chance she really did like you.
>>
Dude you're and idiot
>>
File: 1457352826245.png (105 KB, 1320x451) Image search: [Google]
1457352826245.png
105 KB, 1320x451
>How the fuck do you tell?
By not being autistic.
>>
>>26992829
Jesus fucking christ I hope this is bait.
>>
>>26992829
I would've done the same thing.
I'm literally autistic.
>>
>>26993347
No bait, I'm genuinely asking what the clues are.

I never know if they want to get away from me, hook up or eat my eyeballs.

When I went to therapy for some anger management shit, the therapist told me I'm schizoid but that doesn't explain this kind of problem as far as I know.
>>
>>26992829

>Did K like me or was I correct in my assumptions?
No, you did the right thing. She was pretentious enough to humiliate you like that, and you handled it well by telling her to fuck off.

Ignore the posters saying she liked you or you missed a chance. It was your first meeting into two years, and by drawing her off you'll only make her want you more if you tantalize yourself by the extreme slim chance she does anyway. Plus, most people don't part on terms like that and suddenly everything is fine when they meet again later in life. When the fuck do you meet ever meet a matured 14-15 year old?

Assuming here that: You weren't close, you weren't best friends.

She was a gossiping stacey junior.

>How the fuck do you tell?
If they're playful and flirty about it and only tell a certain group of people, then you're pretty much golden. If they decide to tease you over it and feel the need to announce it to the world and make a scene about it, then the opposite.

>How do you get past that paralyzing fear of getting lead on for fun?
By learning to read in between the line of people, and figuring out any ulterior motive. Weigh in all information possible when you do.

>Do women even do that shit or is it just a meme?
They do that shit. Men do the same, but, its usually less announced.
>>
OP you autistic fuck, how could you not tell? I fucking swear I thought this was bait or something.
>>
>>26992862
>>26993347
>>26993719
Wow, good thread guys!
*upvotes*
Now kindly get the fuck out, normal scum.
>>
>>26992829
How old were you at the end of this story?
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 1017x903) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 1017x903
>>26992829
She liked you, you fucking retard.
>>
>>26992829
Autism is a curse isn't it?
>>
>>26992829
I don't know how old you were at the end of the story, but I don't have to to know you're retarded.

>Under 18
>Not realizing some people don't mature until they're older

>Over 18
>Giving up an opportunity to have a friend just because you were scared of getting made fun of
>>
File: 1424713967249.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1424713967249.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
>in high school
>meet qt girl
>she laughs at all my jokes
>"anon, you're so funny"
>"anon, how tall are you"
>"anon, you smell great
>at this point even I'm thinking she may be into me
>she's a year younger
>asks for help with homework
>offer her and her friend incomprehensible spaghetti explanations for their physics homework
>"wow anon, makes perfect sense!"
>"you're so smart anon"
>didn't even understand that shit myself
>have a weak C in physics
>I am apparently medically incapable of getting a clue
>think she's using me to help with homework
>stop talking to her
>literally FOUR YEARS later the shoe drops
>she's now banging surfer chads in australia

don't know whether I'm sad to have missed my shot or glad to have dodged the meme bullet, frankly
>>
>>26992829
Not even going to read your post

The answer is that if a girl actually likes you, there won't be any ambiguity to it.

She'll make it obvious to you. Really fucking obvious. Enough so that you won't feel the need to ask /r9k/ about it.

If it's not that obvious, she doesn't like you.
>>
>>26994024
>Best friend is female.
>One day we are cutting classes at her place. Her parents are divorced and her mom is on a trip.
>Got comfy, she's resting her head on my chest.
>Reads me girly mag articles.
>She comes to one in the vein of "how to let your crush know you like them."
>Laugh it off.
>After about a month she starts doing all that shit to me.
>I think it's an in joke.

Honestly can't tell if I was right or not. You're not alone.
>>
>>26992829
Easy:
If you have money, or are a handsome douchebag, they like you. No other reason otherwise, since they only pretend to love so they can get a hand into your resources and then accuse you of rape
>>
You did the right thing op, she was a succubus
>>
>>26992829
that slut probably already forgot about your pitiful existence.just forget about her,you will probably be friendzone or humiliated by her and her stacys friends
>>
Pretty sure you cucked yourself lul
>>
>>26993758
>*upvotes*
What the fuck is this? You seem to be the normal scum. No one on 4chan or /r9k/ every talks about these "upvotes".
>>
>>26994157
It's because people like you and OP are autistic. You don't want to do something unless you are 100% sure of what is going to happen. That's why you can never tell if a girl likes you because there is never a 100% certainty. And the only way for you to have 100% certainty is if the girl asks you out, but let's be honest, when will that ever happen.
>>
>>26992829
Does it matter if she liked you back then if she wants the D now? God you are a tad
>>
>>26992829
That's exactly what she was doing. That's what girl their age do. they find guys who like them but are below them, and make their lives hell for it. You avoided a huge bullet there, anon.
>>
>>26992852
>>26993593
>>26994053
>>26994209
>>26994257
>>26994388

These replies are actually somehow more autistic than OP, I can't believe it isn't bait
>>
>>26994470
How do you know it isn't bait?
>>
>>26994470
Maybe if you actually had a life and grew some empathy instead of being a white knight or a fucking roasty, you would understand those experiences and know they are the norm.
>>
>>26994388
This. 12 -years is the general starting age for women to ply their trade.
>>
>>26992829
can we stop talking about girls?
I just want to force myself to become asexual so this can't bother me anymore
but it is really hard not to fap
>>
>>26992829

Who the fuck cares what she wants? You're under no obligation to react in any way besides in accordance to your own needs. Fuck her.
>>
>>26994157

If she's not open about it then it's doomed to failure already.
>>
Go on tinder/okcupid, make profile with your pics, if you don't get matched regularly with solid 7/10s then most romantic interactions with women are insincere on their part.
>>
>>26992829
>people constantly betray, trick and humiliate you ever since you were a child
>"wew dude, are you an autist? she's totally into you xDDD"
these threads are the proof that atleast 50% of the board is normies fucking around.
>>
>>26992829
she wants revenge, avoid that roastie
>>
Fuck her. It doesn't make sense on why she'd be into you after all that time, especially after hoe you both parted. Women are vindictive cunts that'll manipulate your emotions for personal amusement, especially stacies.
>>
File: 1326128439535.jpg (162 KB, 599x443) Image search: [Google]
1326128439535.jpg
162 KB, 599x443
>>26993593
>mfw intelligent reply

This guy's got it right
>>
>>26992829
Nobody fucking knows

I'm normie with a. Decent sex life and even I don't know half the time.

Women are solipsistic so they assume that you know what she is thinking. They try to be subtle and it goes right over most guys heads
>>
>>26996545
>Women are solipsistic so they assume that you know what she is thinking.
Wisdom. Anyone who claims to know what is going on is a fucking liar.
>>
>>26995357

What if I have a decent to good response rate but it never goes anywhere
>>
>>26996702
A lot of women just swipe right or whatever side is yes just to see what kind of pathetic betas are interested in them to get a quick confidence boots. ie. it doesn't count.
>>
File: 1439689653897.png (456 KB, 804x876) Image search: [Google]
1439689653897.png
456 KB, 804x876
>>26993308
this is amazing and i hope it's true
>>
>>26996766

I meant OKC, but I guess the same applies. Oh well.
>>
File: 1453613125444.png (351 KB, 449x336) Image search: [Google]
1453613125444.png
351 KB, 449x336
>>26996766

Why would pathetic scrub ass betas give confidence boosts? That's like saying you feel good when you get a viewer on your profile and it's a hamplanet.
>>
>>26993308
jesus. not even i would fuck up this hard
>>
She's a cunt.
It's good that you stood your ground and didn't let her push you around anymore.
>>
SIGNAL 1
A girl will normally look for a reason to talk to you if she likes you. Usually if they don't do this after the 2 or 3rd time you've initiated a successful conversation with them, its safe to assume they're not interested.

SIGNAL 2
Girls aren't always horrible people and will sometimes just say hi and make small talk because they are friendly, be very careful not to mistake this as potential romantic interest because the margin for misinterpretation and being lead on through this is extremely high.
Just because a girl likes you does not mean she's romantically interested. It is crucial before you proceed that she makes casual physical contact with you 3 or 4 times. This is the hardest part to keep your cool, because once they are interested in you and comfortable with casual contact, it is easy to assume that you've already won and ask for their love/companionship. If you jump the gun too quick it usually sends them an immediate red flag and they may misinterpret you as a creep or emotionally weak.

I have been in this interim zone with girls any from 2 weeks to an entire year before sharing my romantic feelings and getting sex, it is absolutely ESSENTIAL that you bond with this person in some way (unless they are a total whore) before you proceed any further. The better you bond and become friends with this person, the better your relationship will be if it gets serious

INITIATE
If you've receive and pass signal 1 and 2, then you will eventually find yourself alone with that person, it is here that you make meaningful eye contact in a moment of silence and decide whether or not you make a move (ideally a kiss). State your attraction for the other person at this point to confirm the feeling is mutual. Where things go after a kiss will be up to the both of you. I prefer to wait until at least the second romantic to initiate sexual activity through a gentle grope of the breast or rub of the crotch, this way you seem less desperate or sleazy.
>>
>>26997230
It took me a few years to learn all of this through embarrassing trial and error after I took the initiative at 18 and finally got laid at 21, so I'm writing from varied and numerous experience when I say this
>>
>>26997325
That's the biggest thing a lot of virgins fuck up

Girls never ever ever make the first move (well sometimes they kinda do but you can't count on that)

You need to man up and go for it at some point or she won't think you are interested
>>
>>26997230
>I have been in this interim zone with girls any from 2 weeks to an entire year before sharing my romantic feelings and getting sex, it is absolutely ESSENTIAL that you bond with this person in some way (unless they are a total whore) before you proceed any further. The better you bond and become friends with this person, the better your relationship will be if it gets serious

This is the exact opposite of everything the internet has taught me.

If a girl I'm friends with likes slapping my ass is that a pretty sure signal or could it just be banter?
>>
>>26992829
Could someone explain why you Americans behave like that?
>>
>>26997633
What do you mean? This is pretty much a standard dilemma for robots the world over.
>>
>Girl literally asked me to date her
>Told he no because some bullshit reasons i made up
>I was just really too scared to do it even though i liked her
>She ends up marrying black guy years later
>I become a professional meme spouter on 4chan

I'm not sure which one of us dodged a bullet.
>>
>>26997663
Even as kids we didn't fuck each other over like that.
No public humiliation.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (48 KB, 458x390) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
48 KB, 458x390
>>26997572
>girls never ever take the first move
welp i guess my magical powers are secured
>>
>>26997586
That's a tough one. I had a female coworker who I worked side-by-side with all the time, we regularly made sex jokes, and I'd occasionally smack her on the butt which she was fine with.

Then one night after work I suggested to her that we should hang out in private after work and she took it really weird, under the pretense that we were just really good chums. She even told a few co-workers after that, putting me in an odd situation.

If you really can't tell, always play it safe and assume that no they're not sexually interested. I've assumed no incorrectly in the past and the girl just ended up having to make the move on me instead because of it. It's a hell of a lot safer than making a wrong move and having everyone think you're a creep or malicious pervert.

I was wingmanning a friend once and ended up sleeping over this girls house with her cute friend. Her friend played with my hair a lot when we were hanging out and was being really flirty, then when we ended up crashing their she let me stay in her bed. We were cuddling ( I didn't even know her name) so I assumed if I'd made it this far I was in the clear. I went in for a grope between the legs and she grabbed my hand and pushed it away, ending it there.

Of course I had never seen either of them ever again or even talked about it with for a couple years, but there was this rumor that followed me ever since it happened that I tried to feel up a girl in her sleep (she was not asleep), which makes me look like a malicious rapist when the situation isn't told in it's full context by myself.
>>
>Take SATs 5 years ago
>Had to go to local high school to do it since lived closer to that one
>Didn't really want to waste my Saturday taking this dumb test but whatever
>Right before the start all the kids are shooting the shit, guess they all know one another
>See this qt sitting alone
>Decide to man up and go balls deep
>Sit down and introduce myself
>start talking about future plans, hobbies, usual crap
>after the test wait for my mom to pick me up at the parking lot
>sitting with the girl again talking some more
>she's sitting really close and flipping her hair and shit
>talking about more personal stuff
>mom finally comes by
>wave goodbye and get in car
>mom says "why didn't you get her phone number? You seemed to like her"
>Everything finally clicks into place
>Mentally kick myself for the next week
I've been left with the memory of her face and dreams of what could have been ever since
>>
>>26997759
Implying OP isn't a paranoid idiot. At worst the girl wanted to everyone to know that she is pretty enough to have somebody crush on her at best she really liked him. Both are pretty much standard pubertal girls behaviors.

>>26997808
Yep. Unless they're landwhales or desperate for other reasons, girls would rather die old maids than lower themselves to asking a guy out. They like to pretend like male ego is this overblown fragile thing but not even the most omega robot is as insecure as the average hot girl.
>>
She was fucking with you,
girls take slight very seriously and will wait years to destroy you.
I'm a fat girl, so I never did this myself, but helped other girls plan scheme exactly like this.
The events could have been Carrie level catastrophic, you played it cool and kept them from wrecking you.
>>
yea she was just trying to make you look like an asshole. she wants revenge for you making her cry in front of everyone. when you were kids she may have thought it was cute you liked her and she was just teasing you, but that all changed once you made her cry

women are absolutely brutal with revenge. she was trying to lead you on and was going to break your soul in two. she was planning on you still having a crush on her
>>
I feel soo bad for you fellow robots who've had such terrifying experiences with women! They're basically just you with vaginas, guys. Come on
>>
>>26999106
>They're basically just you with vaginas, guys. Come on
This naivety.
>>26998707
>>26998871
Are right. To a decent human being the greentext sounds like autism, but OP actually has impeccable understanding of Stacy tactics.
>>
>>26998041
>I've been left with the memory of her face and dreams of what could have been ever since.
Forget her and move on. She is not special, you are not special. If one was willing to bite then chances are another one is too, unless your dick fell of in the meantime. This applies to all green-text itt.
>>
I have the opposite problem

I know for a fact 80% of girls like me, but it's hard to make a good approach which leads to sex.

Wat do?

Lifting works btw, 6 months and achieved chad status
>>
>>27000051
>I know for a fact 80% of girls like me,
Topkek mate. And how exactly do you know?
>>
>>27000280
Lots of indicators of interests the moment they lay eyes on me.
>>
>>26992829
they do. i remember one time in middleschool i was sitting at lunch by myself as always and one of the really slutty girls whose breasts had come in early sat across from me and started talking to me in a very exaggerated sexy, seductive voice and it made me so fucking uncomfortable. i just tried not to even acknowledge her presence and force my food down my throat, i didn't want to give her the satisfaction of a reaction.
>>
It's the female equivalent of masturbation.
>>
>>26992829
surely this is bait

the second she
>calls my name while giggling and waving at me across the street
was when she started liking you, idiot. what did you expect her to do other than flirt with you?
>>
>>27000309
You probably look like shit and are delusional.
>>
>>26994360
It is a sad curse we have isn't it.

Still. It would be nice if women weren't so wishy washy about it. I'd really respect a woman who is direct with me.
(She'd be a keeper for sure. If there's one thing I hate about most people it's their bullshit)
>>
you can't even tell anything in that age, that question is pointless
>>
OP now listed as most dense material known to man.
>>
itt: normies humble-bragging.
>>
>>26993543
I'm pretty sure this thinking like this is an early sign of schizophrenia.

I think you're too suspicious of people. If it's actually been years I'm sure she has brushed it off as stupid shit that happened when you were kids.

I only now did the math. Jesus Christ, you're fourteen. Please don't get life advice from r9k
>>
>>27002808
I'm not fourteen. This shit happened years ago and is a done thing. It's just one example of a problem I have all the time.
>>
She wants your beta bux.
>>
>>26997733
>>She ends up marrying black guy years later
is the back guy successful or are you just a bitter little shit.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.