[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She looked like a cool girl at first sight Should i go for it anyways?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (445 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
445 KB, 640x1136
She looked like a cool girl at first sight
Should i go for it anyways?
>>
> Art
> Feminist
> That look
My "KEEP THE FUCK AWAY" alarm is ringing
>>
>>26991081

>she's on tinder

That's the biggest red flag right there
>>
>>26991116
>> Art
This is a green flag for me but she probably doesn't know shit about art apart from her tumblr blog
Too bad it's the only match i got in a 3m city and i look kinda chady
>>
CEO? Of what? Seems fishy to me m8. Catfishy.
>>
>>26991081
>tinder
lol she just wants cock. If you're good looking enough you can say your left bollock is bigger than the right one and you're not sure they'll fit in her mouth because your cock's too big.

give that a go let's see if you can pull it off
>>
>>26991081
>problem glasses
>problem lipstick
>freelancer
>"art"
>feminist
>looking for casual sex

Yeah she looks great bro you should go for it.
>>
No she looked like exactly what her profile says on first sight.
>>
>>26991081
We'll she's willing to cook for you so maybe not tumblr-level feminist? Maybe just a confident woman or something? Anyway it's not like politics fucking matters, attraction doesn't work that way. Go for it bro, I bet she likes it rough.
>>
>>26991081
Those glasses. Mmm...
>>
>>26991081
also desu
>6 miles
are you serious? that's a red flag right there man
>>
>>26991149
>art
>glasses
having a down girl to draw with sounds like a dream man. Go for it, don't let the "internety people of this board tell you otherwise"
>>
Stupid question. Pretty lady have two boobies. Yes? No need other things. It all the same. But if have to make big decision between two boobie ladies, then make choice of lady with bigger boobie. Bigger boobies better. Want big big big boobie the size of the Jupiters! One day will fix world to have this missing thing. To each man all the boobies can touch! Need revolution! Black man in big house votes against big big big boobie funds. It all corrupt and unfair to people. Raise squeezed hand in air! We are brother.
>>
File: 1415600002073.jpg (21 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1415600002073.jpg
21 KB, 499x499
>>26991325
Baby forgot photo of frog man. Frog man is favorite! Very very good drawing, make me think very much.
>>
>>26991360
why frog no boobies?
>>
>>26991184
CEO of her own independent artwork she tries to schill at local galleries.
>>
File: 1453762957397.png (41 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1453762957397.png
41 KB, 500x350
>>26991360
The first one was gold, now you've gone and ruined it. You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>26991081
>CEO listed as their job when they're not actually a CEO
This is a red flag because it shows she's an idiot with no job. I even own a small business that actually makes money and I know damn well I'm not the CEO of anything. Starting a "photography studio" by photographing your nieces baptism for $20 doesn't make you a fucking chief executive officer.
>>
>>26992112
This. If you run your own small business, you're a business owner. You're not a multi-million corporation with multiple branches, offices, and stores. You aren't lording over an enterprise. You own, but more likely rent, a building, where you're ALLOWED to run your business.
>>
>>26991134
Bingo. Desu senpai, online dating in general doesn't bring out the best in people.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.