[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If only looks mattered, Rubio would be Presidential Candidate by now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Candidates US.jpg (67 KB, 652x439) Image search: [Google]
Candidates US.jpg
67 KB, 652x439
If only looks mattered, Rubio would be Presidential Candidate by now
>>
File: rom.jpg (42 KB, 472x599) Image search: [Google]
rom.jpg
42 KB, 472x599
hey guys... you need me?
>>
>>26991296
Obama was also a good-looking lad before his two presidencies.
>>
Rubio is kind of a mild manlet.
>>
File: gonnacleave.png (170 KB, 385x400) Image search: [Google]
gonnacleave.png
170 KB, 385x400
cruz looks like a pedophile
since he is an evangelical im probably on the mark
>>
>>26991069
>Trump
An unpredictable lunatic

>Cruz
A predictable lunatic

>Rubio
Incompetent

>Hillary
Corrupt

>Sanders
lol

We're so fucked.
>>
>>26991296

He wasted his shot in 2012, should have waited another 4 years.
>>
>>26993091
>no legitimate criticism for Sanders
This is just more proof he's the best candidate.
>>
>>26993091
>Not establishing the roman succesion procedure
The only one who's guilty about the current situation is ourselves
>>
>>26993123
>"hey guys lets give all of our money to the government"
>>
>>26993334
Well, it's so that the government can give something back to the people. There shouldn't be people who are so rich they could never spend all their money in their lifetime while there are people who can't afford food and healthcare. People are dying of poverty while the rich stash their money.
>>
>>26993398
i can agree with you on socialized medicine but i largely think social programs are a waste. i just don't think it's my responsibility to provide even more than I already do to the government
>>
>>26993105
>2012 was 4 years ago
JUST
>>
>>26993547
>even more than I already do
Mate, if you live in the US and say that you're a whiny little shit. It works fine here in Sweden. We have much better standards of living here, even though we pay more to the government.
>>
i would suck rudio's dick, if you know what i mean
>>
>>26993123

I thought it went without saying that he would be terrible. Half of his own party wouldn't even be willing to work with him, let alone the Republicans. He would be the most ineffective president since the pre-Teddy Roosevelt days.
>>
>>26993067
Cruz looks a lot like joseph mccarthy. Also, his real name is Rafael but he goes around calling himself "Ted" for some reason.
>>
KASICH 2016
YOU CAN'T BASIC THE KASICH
>>
>>26993716
>Mate, if you live in the US and say that you're a whiny little shit. It works fine here in Sweden.
>It works fine here in Sweden

A country where only 14% of the population is foreign born (with 40% of those foreign-born people being European). It's easy to run a welfare state when the vast majority of the country looks the same and follows the same values. It's borderline impossible when there are large "other" groups to be suspicious of. That's why the most anti-welfare states in America (mostly states in the Deep South) are also the states with the highest black populations, the whites don't want to give "their money" to "those people".
>>
>>26994105
Didn't that guy get endorsed by Raegan's son and Schawrzeneggar?
Still probably too late.
>>
>>26993716
>It works fine here in Sweden
You guys are literally being cucked out of existence
>>
>>26994055

>half of his own part wouldn't even be willing to work with him

why do you say this? i understand republicans refusing to work with him, but im fairly sure democrats would work with their party leader?
>>
>>26994055
Congress being shit doesn't make the candidate himself shit, however.
Is all the Republican obstructionism during Obama's term his fault? Stuff like the government shutdown over routine procedures was not because of Obama but because of approval-rating-approaching-single-digits congress.
>>
>>26994127
This is true.
Generous social policies rely on ethnic nepotism much like a functioning society itself.
>>
>>26994155
>im fairly sure democrats would work with their party leader

The Democratic and Republican parties are really just massive coalitions of a lot of smaller factions. A big chunk of the Democratic Party are "Blue Dogs", who are practically moderate Republicans. They were opposed to a lot of Obama's policies when he was elected, and they would definitely be opposed to all of Sanders'.

And the President isn't really the "party leader". He's just nominated by the party. He doesn't control it the way that leaders in parliamentary systems do.
>>
>>26994156

But if a candidate can't turn a decent chunk of his agenda into legislation once elected, then what's the point of even voting for him?

>Is all the Republican obstructionism during Obama's term his fault?

Not really, nor is it his fault that centrist Democrats in Congress got in the way during his first 2 years in office, when he theoretically should have been able to pass whatever the hell he wanted. Congressmen are getting way too uppity these days.
>>
>>26994292
>Congressmen are getting way too uppity these days.

We need to double the size of the House and have congressional candidates chosen from party lists. No more literally whos winning primaries because they're friends with the right interest group.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.