[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can women have interests, hobbies, and passions in the same way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 640x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 640x410
Can women have interests, hobbies, and passions in the same way that men do?
>>
>>26991015
>in the same way that men do?

no
>>
File: buzz off.gif (188 KB, 548x525) Image search: [Google]
buzz off.gif
188 KB, 548x525
women are insects
>>
I sort of agree with women not having hobbies and interests the same way men have but the OP pic isn't a great example. She's probably left handed and that's probably her first guitar and shw didnt know about left handed guitars at the time or she could just be playing someone else's guitar. Either that or yeah she doesn't know what the fuck she's doing and is going for a photo op but saying she's holding it upside down is a shit criticism unless she was holding it actually upside down and strumming the neck whilst fingering the body.
>>
>>26991015
without making it about their tits/looks? hmmm its very hard to say

and reading, socializing and clubbing does not count
>>
They can. But when they do, they are typically ostracized as some sort of freak for not just having shallow interests beyond chasing men and having a family.

It's sort of frowned upon.
>>
Depends.
This is a perfect example of an attention seeking selfie whore.
Though I know a few women who have genuine interest in their hobbies and seldom if ever post pictures or anything about them in conversation unless asked
>>
prepuberty
yes

during puberty
maybe

post puberty
no
>>
File: 1421627880056.gif (1 MB, 828x828) Image search: [Google]
1421627880056.gif
1 MB, 828x828
Anon will try to teach as good as can. Very complicated and had to read big big smart books to know how lady work. You see all lady have boobie. Boobie drink up all lady's brain juice. She not smart as result. All boobie lady have problem with head and make lady stupid. Lady not let Anon touch boobies because very stupid not good head in lady. Make me mad because need honk honk honk. The ADHD cancer will kill Baby if not get enough boobie or if boobie not big enough! Lady have no logic and very very selfish. Boobie suck up lady's heart juice and make lady very mean too. Anon have a boobie lady of his own in one time, but boobie lady just make him leave. No make sense! Why lady! Why not let honk!
>>
>>26991015
absolutely
they're just more susceptible to vanity and the comforts of conformity
>>
>>26991015
not to be a whiteknight, but some lefties actually play that way
>>
>>26991253
Some lefthanded people like it that way. Hendrix did.
>>
>>26991502
I keep seing these posts in several threads. 11/10 keep it up.
>>
Out of memes, yes they can.
Have you ever seen ballet ballerinas? Not the little shits but actual professionals?
>>
>>26991838

But are they doing it out of love for the art or to win social approval?
>>
>>26991253
This. There are many pictures of actually stupid women that OP could have posted instead of this
>>
my ex gf's hobby was tinkering, which was really cute
>>
>>26991838
Shut the fuck up you gay faggot. No. No. I have not seen them. No. No. Smell my penus and ficis.
>>
>>26991922
I wouldn't dare to say that they go through all the shit a ballerina does just to get social approval when there are much easier ways to do so having those bodies.
It's not hard to believe they actually do it because they love it and they feel passion for it
>>
>>26991253
look at the strings, she obviously is just taking a shitty poser picture.
>>
>>26991015
rarely.
>>
>>26991992
How about you feel passion for BLOWING MY DICK. You are a GAY HOMO so BLOW MY DICK. Blow it RIGHT NOW you GAY HOMO.
>>
>>26991992
FFS, anon, don't bother. This thread is so ridiculous ffs, it is literally asking if women even have hobbies. You'd have to be a literal extraterrestrial not to have seen any kind of sports women, ballerinas, chess players, overall dancers, ice skaters, etc. etc. Even baking can be a hobby ffs, some women take it really fucking seriously and end up actually getting job thanks to that.

Just fucking /thread already.
>>
I'm not sure. I have no strong interests or hobbies, but that's more due to my robotism than having a vagina.
>>
>>26992020
In all seriousness, even though she looks like her hand is resting in an odd way, she looks big breasted. Something men can't understand about her awkward hand position without being a female yourself, is that it just looks like she's a shorty with big boobs and is kinda trying to hold the guitar for a photo. Also, she's a leftie.

AND THAT'S THE END OF THAT.

Meanwhile, SAGE.
>>
>>26992065
Most robots don't have hobbies, this has been verified because of the constant threads of kids asking what hobby they should pick up and asking advice on how to become interesting. Besides, playing video games isn't even a proper hobby, it's just media consumption, if you're not an average and up ranking gamer on a competitive videogame it doesn't even classify as near-hobby.
>>
>>26991015
-women want to feel
-men want to be real

for men wanting to be real, to connect with the real, they can to it with respect:
-to nature (and then tell other men that they tamed nature)
-to other men
-to humans who are not men: women

the problem is that most men are impotent towards nature (it is really foolish to even think we can dominate it for more than a moment), towards other men, since men understands that other men are just as impotent as they are. It remains that men can prove that they exist with respect to women.

the good news is that women want to feel, to live their emotions. as they say.Men end up seeking the validation of their existence form the few women who choose to notice them. of course, sooner or later around their puberty, women discover that the best activity which entertain them is when they sleep with men who can entertain them in bed and outside of bed. this is why women are sexual and men are not.
>>
>>26991015
Yes, it's called "passionately being a whore in a club".
>>
>>26992044
all shams for attention anon, the female can't inherently appreciate anything that isn't a veiny alpha peepee.
>>
>>26991015
Somebody else already answered your question.

http://www.theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html
>>
>>26991253
She is holding it upside down.

>>26991543
Hendrix would restring his guitars so he could play them that way.
>>
>>26992079
landwhale roastie detected
>>
>>26993704
>Hendrix would restring his guitars so he could play them that way.
Yeah I checked out and you're right. I always hear he'd just flip it. But anyway, I checked and there's lots of pros who play it "upside-down". Makes some stuff downright impossible, but some stuff easier.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_musicians_who_play_left-handed#Left-handed_with_strings_backwards
>>
>>26991015
My mom has a room filled with miniature tea sets. Collecting those is no different than collecting anime toys.
>>
>>26993903
Gong fu tea sets or like dollhouse style tea sets?
>>
Yes but it's frowned upon.

As someone who miraculously and through a complex series of circumstances and choices found himself in a fraternity; sorority sloots expect each other to basically commit themselves to the sorority and only to that.
They can't have other hobbies, especially physical stuff like martial arts or rock climbing.
They get drunk, fuck chads, hate each other, and party. This i the norm and they don't want to deviate from that.
>>
>>26993922
I guess dollhouse styles. She's also an annoying crazy knitter.
>>
They can certainly have hobbies, interests and passions.... do they interact with them in the same way as guys?....dunno.

A girl having no interests apart from social media and netflix is a MASSIVE red flag for me. I've never met a girl who has limitied interests who doesn't really get off on melodrama, gossip and assorted bullshit. its like the part of their brain that would be occupied by an interest when not kept busy turns its power to interpersonal drama.
also girls that have no interests tend to not be that bright.

I don't even have to share their interest, so long as they have one and it isn't some kind of infantile thing (weeb, anime, cosplay, vidya, "nerd culture") as those girls are usually looking for some kind of daddy figure and don't really have the ability to think for themselves
>>
>>26993961
That's pretty neat, anon. I also collect teaware, but only have a few gong fu sets.

I don't know why these threads never take into account women who quilt and knit. Those are enormously populated hobbies.
>>
>>26991015
I'd say most people don't have true interests and hobbies. At least 51% of people's hobbies include binge watching TV, doing a 1 mile walk around a park and calling it hiking, "cooking" a mostly preassembled meal and playing video games
But there both are men and women who are genuinely passionate about what they do and they are a small number regardless of gender
>>
what I love about all these misconceptions you guys have about women being vapid and uninteresting is that you yourself select the pool of women you choose to pay attention to

and let's face it, most of you have absolute shit taste in women

honestly, what do you expect? do you think a girl who's a total deadbeat NEET will be an interesting person? do you think she'll work hard for what she wants? do you think pretty girls don't know that they're pretty? do you think they could have anything but a stunted personality after being given everything for free?
>>
>>26994033
>you have absolute shit taste in women
Sorry but no. After the shit taste passed the magic point of 50% population, it makes shitty taste women majority.
>>
>>26994021
Yeah I think any hobby comes off odd if you don't do that hobby. A friend of mine collects lego men. Just lego men. He's even had a few custom made.
>>
>>26994084
>50% population

literally 50% of the world's population? you literally had time to process a quantity of women of order one billion? that's pretty fuckin impressive dude
>>
>>26994022

this desu. though i haven't seen women have a fervor for anything. i can spend hours in a sperg-induced haze working on programming projects.
>>
>>26991015
Yes and no. Their hobbies will be always attention-driven. Unless they are recluses, but that's a real minority.
>>
File: ea7tUeU.jpg (59 KB, 600x417) Image search: [Google]
ea7tUeU.jpg
59 KB, 600x417
>>26991502
Could you at least be original with your roastie shilling, rather than plagiarizing the lovely and talented Molly Fitzpatrick?
>>
>>26991015
>Can women have interests, hobbies, and passions in the same way that men do?
nope they can't.women usually have a shit taste for everything else besides looks and fertility
>>
>>26991015

No, women are only interested in things because of their constant need of validation from men.

Read some Schopenhauer he will redpil you real good.

Of course it's not 100% of women, some of them are as autistic as men in their hobbies.

But the majority of them only search for social approbation.
>>
>>26994542
>being this mad over a shitty remake

Kek
>>
funny how a board full of guys with no hobbies shits on women for not having hobbies lmao.
>>
>>26995151

>projecting this hard

Don't you have some daytime TV to shriek at before you go out clubbing, Stacy?
>>
>>26995611
it's monday, BOY. saturday night is club night for me :3
>>
>>26991015
Sure, but not many do because they simply don't need to. Men desire them either way, whereas a man without interests and passions is completely undesirable.
>>
>>26994542
To me this just highlights how much funnier the remade meme is. Guy is turning shit into gold.
>>
>>26991329
Truest post in this thread right here
>>
>>26991015
Ofcourse they do you delusional fucks. My girlfriend has way more hobbies than me.
>>
>>26996590
Tell us about your gf, anon.
>>
>>26996615
I know you're being sarcastic, but she's actually the most cool and interesting person I know.
>>
>>26996642
I wasn't being sarcastic. I like hearing more examples of cool and interesting girls.

Sometimes I start to believe the things /r9k/ says when I don't go outside and meet new neat people much.
>>
I personally know girls with hobbies.
>>
>>26996678
>>26996642
Have this discussion elsewhere.
>>
>>26991015
Sure they have hobbies. They're called men.
>>
>>26996678
>extremely hot, perfect body
>athletic
>plays videogames (WoW amongst others)
>plays guitar
>knows a ton about IT
>into guns and knives and shit
>medical degree
>great sense of humor
>racist af (I'm not really that racist myself, but I guess you /pol/tards on here would like that
>bisexual
>high libido

I know it sounds like I'm making this up because she's fucking perfect, but I'm not.
>>
>>26996866
Honestly the last three make the whole package seem trashy, but the other stuff is nice.

What's her gun collection like?
>>
>>26996866
I think she sounds like an awful person desu. Be careful anon
>>
>>26997015
The bisexual thing is relevant because I have had threesome with her and a mutual female friend. The racist thing is good for jokes and stuff, but I get why that would be a bit trashy desu. But she's entitled to her opinion. The libido is fucking great because she's also loyal af.

>>26997045
She is the sweetest person I know. She is fucking awesome.
>>
Personally I don't really care if anyone thinks I don't have passion for my hobbies when I know I do.
It's really stupid to think that women can't enjoy things the same way.
I've met plenty of girls who will stay up all night doing things like making cosplay, playing video games, rock climb/mountain bike every weekend, bake and cook new things all the time and plenty more.
>>
>>26991015
>Can women have interests, hobbies, and passions in the same way that men do?
Yes, but only if they're ugly hags who cut themselves.

I've known plenty of women with hobbies, and they were all pathetic. Hobbies are a redflag desu.
>>
>>26991015

I've noticed: This is one of 4chans favorite things to shitpost over.

Hobbies and interests.

Doesn't matter what board you're on. These threads will reach 200 replies easily.
>>
File: hobbies.jpg (98 KB, 732x960) Image search: [Google]
hobbies.jpg
98 KB, 732x960
This friend of mine has gone to every Pokemon event in her hometown for the past fifteen years. Is she just doing that for attention? Fucking pathetic retards, all of you. Kill yourselves.
>>
>>26997268
Well I mean, most of the boards here are about a specific hobby or interest. And most of the threads on them are arguments.
>>
File: 1427042016780.jpg (84 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1427042016780.jpg
84 KB, 600x600
>>26997366

Ha! yeah. That's true.

I'm not complaining though, I find these discussion quite humorous.
>>
>>26991286
I've literally not seen that happen out side of 3rd world countrys
>>
>>26991329
Are you dumb/have you spoke to a woman for more than ten minutes
>>
>>26997301
Pokemon isn't a hobby dude she does it to socialize events are a social gathering not a hobby
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.