[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are people out there who wipe their ass after standing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1415877047669.png (96 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1415877047669.png
96 KB, 241x228
>There are people out there who wipe their ass after standing up.

What the fuck?
>>
>there are people who make threads about shit like this and that they don' wash themselves etc because they know it will get replies on r9k

What the fuck?
>>
>>26991030
You're lething your shit-coated ass cheeks smear together. Why?
>>
>there are people who don't shit in the shower/bath so they can properly wash their ass straight away

You people disgust me. Wiping with a tissue isn't enough.
>>
>there are people in 3rd world countries that use paper to smear all over themselves
>>
Shit,wipe,shower master race

prove me wrong
>>
File: 7603 Altima Bidet_1.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2457) Image search: [Google]
7603 Altima Bidet_1.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2457
bidet master race reeee port inn in
>>
>there are people who don't poo in the loo
Fucking subhumans, all of them.
>>
>>26991053
> shit-coated ass cheeks
Bro unless you smear it all around or have explosive gas or mega-sticky post-Subway sludge or whatever "coated" doesn't describe it at all.

I would know since I regularly jerk it to videos of girls taking huge shits, wiping their asses and showing the paper to the camera
>>
>>26991002
i've heard there are people who are not puting toilet paper inside the toilet before taking shit. WHY? you like your ass splashed?
>>
>>26991002
I know right, Europeans are crazy
>>
If I don't stand up my penis will be in the shit water becuz I have a big dick
>>
>>26991002
My toilet paper roll is on the other side of the room, how the fuck else am I supposed to wipe?

It's much more hygienic to just wash yourself off in the sink afterwards anyway
>>
>>26991002
How else do you do it? i literally have no fucking clue
>>
how the hell do you wipe front to back while sitting? there's no room to move your arm behind your back.
are you a monkey?
>>
>>26992723
>>It's much more hygienic to just wash yourself off in the sink afterwards anyway
>2015
>not having a bidet
>>
File: sittingwipe.jpg (7 KB, 214x256) Image search: [Google]
sittingwipe.jpg
7 KB, 214x256
This is not normal
>>
>>26991002
I was doing work with this guy that does piping and stuff he wasn't really a plumber but he does plumbing apparently a lot of fat people break their toilet wiping by sitting cause they lean to one side and break the bolts or pipe leaning too much weight on one side.
>>
>>26991002
People can sit down and wipe?
>>
>>26992800
you just lean over, your hand in the toilet is dramatic in that little shitty picture

how fat as fat ass do you have to be to have to stand up to wipe lmao
>>
>>26992824
>>26992800
>>26992747
Is this a meme? you literally lean on one asscheek as you use your other hand to reach down and wipe.
>>
>>26992835
and then you break the toilet like in >>26992823
>>
sitwipers are all fucked in the head
jesus christ
>>
>>26991002
>he doesn't wipe his ass with dollar bills
>>
File: 1456781621469.jpg (25 KB, 500x568) Image search: [Google]
1456781621469.jpg
25 KB, 500x568
>tfw wiping with a baby cloth or whatever it's called
It's like my anus borns again with every wipe. On the negative side I need to bag them every time since you can't flush that stuff. Best results are to use tp to get most of the shit out and finish with the cloth.
>>
>>26992800
you're supposed to shift to the side and lift one ass cheek up....

are you really this dense? why weren't you aborted?
>>
>>26992665
>>26992716
Why is the water level in American toilets so high
I've never looked at one of our English toilets and thought you know what we need more water in here
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.