[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do normies think they're instantly all-round better than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 86534178.jpg (104 KB, 507x337) Image search: [Google]
86534178.jpg
104 KB, 507x337
Do normies think they're instantly all-round better than virgins JUST because they've had sex?

>"As a girl who has had sex and you haven't, I believe-..."
>"Since I lost my virginity before you, my point is that-..."
>"Purely judging on the time I lost my virginity (and you haven't), The Empire Strikes Back is the best Star Wars movie"
>>
People never say shit like that. Except maybe the douchiest of chads.
>>
>>26991024
>Except maybe the douchiest of chads.
you mean femanon's ideal boyfriend
>>
File: Ak09l28n.png (499 KB, 546x865) Image search: [Google]
Ak09l28n.png
499 KB, 546x865
>>26991024
>he hasn't skype'd with femanons
>>
They don't think they're better than virgins, they' think they're better than manbabies who are thirsty for sex.

And they're right, because it's the same goal with the difference of success or failure.
>>
>>26991059
Why in gods name would you do that?
>>
>>26991484
Dude c'mon, my nuts are full, when am i supposed to pork your girl?
>>
>>26991484
if these normies had never had sex they'd also become thirsty manbabies
>>
Because they assume that everyone is like them and wants sex constantly.
So for us to not be having sex, it must be because we've tried and failed a million times.

When the reality is that most of us have never even tried.
>>
>>26990970
normies dont give a flying fuck about you because youre insignificant. You will never know just how little people care. They simply appreciate anyone who is below them in the foodchain because it make them feell better.
>>
>>26990970
Of course.

Why do you think people say things like "No wonder you're a virgin" as an insult, being a virgin is their only insult, therefore to be a virgin is a bad thing.
>>
>>26990970
Nobody says shit like that in real life. On 4chan, virgin when used as an insult is not about the fact that you are a virgin, but why you are one. As in, you're ugly, fat, smelly, angry, desperate, a jerk, and so on.
>>
>>26990970
They're better because they got nothing wrong with them and have sex with each other. It's nbd

You can't tho, maybe there's something wrong with YOU
>>
>tfw people just assume that I'm not a virgin
>Once somebody said sex "really changes who you are" and asked me to agree with them

Dumb fucking normies
>>
>>26990970
Biological thing. The one who reproduces first is the better one.
>>
>>26991568
This. Tbqh people just look to reassure their positions as proto chad . Hell, they may be cool guys but on group dynamics will have no other choice (peer pressure) but to shame and mock the weak one (virgin)
>>
The truth is that they just think it's weird that we haven't had sex. They seem to be unable to conceive of involuntary celibacy and so they describe older virgins as having "waited a long time".
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.