[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to improve in vidya in my free time >just lurk here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Aligot2.jpg (795 KB, 1712x2288) Image search: [Google]
Aligot2.jpg
795 KB, 1712x2288
>want to improve in vidya in my free time
>just lurk here 5 hours and go to sleep
Any of you NEETs know how to stop this?
>>
I can not see the difference.

>getting better at video games
>lurking here for 5 hours

Both of these acts are entirely useless and you will regret them on you deathbed.
>>
>>26990944
You have zero discipline.

iktf tbqhwyf. I used to be like that.

You need to cultivate discipline. The only way to do this is to just force yourself to do shit. After doing this for a while, you won't have to force yourself any more as you'll have the drive to do stuff you want to do.
>>
>>26990944
>get better in vidya
If you want to get better you must first love your vidya, if you don't love it, you will never git gud.
>>
practicing vidya is retarded
it's ok if you naturaly get better at a vidya you love, but don't become a tryhard esports faggot pls
>>
>>26990984
Improving at the games I currently play can get me some friends though.
>>
>>26991129
>"Don't try to get any money out of this, just use it to lose time"
>>
File: 1212146.jpg (87 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1212146.jpg
87 KB, 900x900
>tfw played some Witcher 3 today
>it made me feel extremely lonely
>don't want to play it anymore and want to die instead
>>
>>26991152
Is there ANYONE in this world that would say:
"You are not good enough on Street Fighter to be my friend"

What are you, 14y old?
>>
>>26991166
I have been discussing this with my psychologist for a while, it seems to be guilty for not doing anything productive. I am slowly quitting single player gaming, and only doing it as a form of study(I am a game programmer).
>>
Hahahahaha you NEETs are pathetic
>>
>>26991160
Don't try to get money out of vidya if you're not advantaged with exceptional skill at it, and if first you don't love it.

Playing competitive shit vidya for cash is more painful than work.
>>
>>26991207
Actually, it's because of the game's story. Specifically, the parts involving the main character's lovers.
>>
>>26991177
>"You are not good enough on Street Fighter to be my friend"

say the majority of street fighter players you'd encounter online.
>>
>>26991229
get back to work cuck
what would your boss say if he saw you on 4chan huh?
>>
>>26991229
Fuck you. I bet if I said I went out running before completing a sculpture you'd think I spent my time constructively. How does that differ from playing vidya?
>>
>>26991177
Have you never played a video game seriously in your life? My e-rep is on the line, you better step the fuck up
>>
>>26991229
Do you hear that?
It's the clock ticking. Almost time for work.
>>
>>26991229
If you're coming here to find someone to feel superior to your self esteem is already in the shitter. I don't know who you think you're fooling here
>>
>>26991152
No. Arcades stopped being a hotspot of socialization and pretty much stopped existing altogether in the mid-2000s when consoles and PCs surpassed their specs.

>>26990944
>don't come here anymore
>play your god dang vidya
>???
>profit!
>>
You're probably not ready for being NEET if this is your life. Just because no-one external is scheduling your time doesn't mean that you shouldn't have a schedule and activities.
>>
>>26991388
I mean online, people I meet on other boards will hate me and blacklist me from events if I'm bad at a game.
>>
File: 1456696701196.png (222 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1456696701196.png
222 KB, 900x900
if you do decide to waste your life on video games, get extremely good at fighting games in particular. the fgc respects old farts like daigo and alex valle,and there are always large tournaments and events where you can meet people.
>>
>>26990944

Same happens to me as well, i want to learn how to draw but after work I am exahusted, even if I did little work, I also have a crippling fear of failing.
>>
>>26990984
>useless
It's not useless because he actually enjoyed his time there
>regret on his death bed

I love this maymay, no he won't, there's nothing to regret about enjoying your life
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.