[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel to have a girlfriend? Does it really feel like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 3
File: 1457329019060.jpg (54 KB, 650x624) Image search: [Google]
1457329019060.jpg
54 KB, 650x624
How does it feel to have a girlfriend?
Does it really feel like you achieved life and you found your other half?
>>
Yes, but only if you're a stupid normie whose only care is sex, relationship and connecting with other human beings (read; being social).

I have a girlfriend and it doesn't feel accomplishing or anything.
>>
>>26990917
>I have a girlfriend and it doesn't feel accomplishing or anything.
Normie here. This is true for everyone because having a gf is as regular as wiping your ass.
>>
I don't know what it feels like to have a friend
>>
>>26990896

She make your life hell after the first year.
And you love here.

Yes, that's true,it'something speciale.
Yes, that's true, you don't even know how messed up girls/women are.
>>
>>26990917
>>26990927
You guys probably don't have hot gfs then.
What does it feel like to date a good girl? Not stacy who is obsessed with her looks but a normal cute girl with a nice personality
>>
>tfw the only way I'll ever experience love is through video games
>>
He who becomes a slave to the pussy, lives in constant fear of losing it.
>>
>>26990896
Cyborg here. I felt weighed down and suffocated. Had no desire to talk to her outside sex hours. Started to feel like a chore pretty quickly.
>>
>>26990962

Either pussy or cook you are born a slave,kiddo.
>>
>>26990947
>the only good gf is a hot one
Oh silly 12 year old.

My gf is a 7 at worst.

>normal cute girl
A "normal" girl can not be "cute". A "cute" girls isn't average is, normal is average. Stop saying retarded shit you fucking retarded manchild
>>
>>26990896
my experience
>get with pretty chill girl because I was drunk and she wanted my d
>kisses me when I was drunk>
>next day gf
>have sex like 2 weeks later
>okay is this where I feel the achievement?
>nope.jpg
>wait for 3 months, I thought I liked her too
>nope that feel isn't coming

I literally didn't feel shit, broke up with her, listened to her shit for hours because I thought I was being nice she cried so fucking much while I sat there like a stone faced faggot thinking that this really wasn't what I expected out of getting a gf

also half of the time I thought of how cold my feet were
>>
>>26990896
thoguht i was foreveralone, then met my current gf at work. still together after 3 months... shes pretty chill, psycho parents though. Have had sex with her occasionally, she just lays there like a starfish though. I still think she is shy to touch me even though we are both naked and im all over her.
>>
>>26990896
It's like having another job. Women are so demanding, they always seem to want something. Either it's to be driven somewhere, visit family, fix something, buy something, it's just always something which eats away at your time doing the most mundane shit like travelling a 4 hour round trip to deliver a cake to her aunt or having to source and arrange for a carpet replacement even though there's nothing wrong with current carpet, just because it's "old".
The worst part is women always feel this sort of entitlement to dictate how you spend your free time. It's like they feel so long as they give you sex a couple of times a week you're effectively their property.
>>
File: 1407764413307.jpg (49 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1407764413307.jpg
49 KB, 500x484
Oh, girlfriend make feel very good! Baby had girlfriend. Lots of lots of love, big big love! Oh, make this belly like flying butterfly. Woman very pretty, very big big big boobies. Baby love boobie and boobie woman! Honked on the boob many many time. Hand split with so much titty. Nearly broke hand. This make lady angry. She tell Baby stop that. But wanna honk and honk pretty lady boobies! Need to honk honk honk! Big heart break at end of girlfriend. Go to new school where boobie lady was not teacher. Been crying wishing for boobie lady. Still want to honk those boobies! Oh, get rock hard big big cock from thinking. One going to find boobie lady and we marry together. Behind back Baby will honk other boobies, but no tell. Need boobie lady to only me and no one else! Do not think of finding boobie lady and honking boobie. Boobies mine mine mine! Baby grabbed first and gets to own boobies and boobie lady for me. Sad picture because Baby miss pretty lady. Not fair to him. Sick with a depression from trauma and do need more Adderall ADHD pills. Will take more pill so Baby not sick anymore.
>>
>>26991121
Agreed, they ask the most ridiculous things. Even my female housemates tried to pull this shit.
>>
>>26991121
Maybe you're just a lazy shit who doesn't appreciate their girlfriend.
>>
>>26991121
wow I can't imagine this shit
maybe its because I'm in my twenties but I can't believe women to be that retarded and demanding sounds more like a tv show

though almost all female behaviour on this site sounds like a tv show (especially from americans)
>>
>>26990896
Actually, yeah, it does. I realise no one here wants to hear that but that's how it feels.

Of course it doesn't solve all your problems magically, and of course most humans are shit and so with most girlfriends, you won't get that feeling. And even if you find a great one, humans are still flawed and weak and it's quite likely that it'll end up hurting you or just simply boring you when the hormones wear off.
>>
>>26991183

sorry but I agree with >>26991121
>>
It was the happiest I've ever been which is probably one of the reasons it failed. I was too dependent on it because it was so great. My whole life revolved around her; there was nothing else I enjoyed. There were brief exceptions if I had been in constant interaction with her for a couple of days in which case I felt burned out. Other than that though it felt like what I imagine mania to feel like in people who have bipolar disorder. I sort of regret it ever happened now because it doesn't feel as though anything will ever compare and I constantly reminisce and get depressed. I tell myself that she wasn't special but she was the only one who took a romantic interest in me - me, a really ugly manlet with very few positive characteristics - despite her being gorgeous and popular.

It makes it worse that I have literally 0 friends and haven't been outside socially for like 11 months.
>>
>>26990896

it's amazing at times, annoying at others, generally stressful too because you now have to keep tabs on a woman and fend off orbiters, as well as keeping her away from chads as best you can.

there are some women who aren't degenerate normie whores or oppressive taskmasters, but if anything the exceptions prove the rule, I hate women so much more now than i ever did before getting into a relationship, basically everything we say here about women in general is correct.

women are literally slaves to their broken emotions, they barely operate on a rational level, say shit like "I just feel that way!" and the amount crying and deliberate drama they cause is fucking incredible

I'm genuinely glad we don't live together, I think I'd fucking kill myself
>>
>>26990962
This is true. Not just pussy, but the girl herself
>>
>>26990896
>Does it really feel like you achieved life and you found your other half?

sometimes it does, but nah all your existing problems still remain only now she can find out about them
>>
>>26991291
i wasn't disagreeing with anyone, I just hope to never meet someone as unreasonable

and why not talk to her about ridicilous favours like that? or just quit man

I dunno, I always hear about people having problems with their gfs
Maybe I was just lucky, but my previous gf was chill af and the one now is chill as fuck too, I dunno like a reasonable human being you could talk to about shit like that

6 months now and not even a little fight, do I have to get prepared for something?
>>
>>26999999
ey bb gimme dems sex
>>
>>26991347
fuck the fending off orbiters is the worst fucking thing ever, especially since I usually don't like conflict with people, unless they are being total assholes

is it totally unreasonable to spy on her texts once in a while? I know my gf is chatting with other dudes sometimes, and I have never seen a single dude who doesn't want to fuck his female friends (if they are not ugly)

I really am jealous for the first time, but now I think about it everyday, she doesn't know I am; and I am not planning on showing these shitty feelings
>>
>>26991426
>is it totally unreasonable to spy on her texts once in a while?

no I'd recommend it if you can get it, I can never gain access to hers its either in her fucking grip or password locked
>>
>>26991426
also I had to fend off some actual orbiters by now, especially some dude she was interested in before she met me (he lives a couple hundred miles away and came to visit) fucking count said it doesn't matter that I was together with her

read another chat where she said that she is in a relation ship now and how happy she is with me and how she could let him down easy

thats a good sign right?
>>
>>26991426
>I really am jealous for the first time, but now I think about it everyday

it never goes away m80, I'm 5 years deep into a relationship, still constantly jealous and suspicious of any male interaction she has
>>
I've only had one long enough to feel twitterpated, aroused, and afraid.
>>
>>26990896
For the first year or two.
Its more about sharing the things you do.

Then when she has you she will suddenly stop enjoying all the shit she did just to keep you interested.
>>
I felt like a caged animal. Like a bird that couldn't spread its wings.

It was honestly horrible. I used to want.. no need, a gf, then I realized being alone is tenfold better.
>>
>>26991437
I kind of got addicted to the negative feedback loop i have with the whole cheating thing, when I read about that little shit wanting to fuck her I was shacking with rage which is very unusual probably the first thing I actually felt emotionally that I can remember

>>26991463
dudeeee why tell me this, this is literally the worst thing ever
the only thing making me feel better for a while is reading the chats, but I kind of think its a dickish thing to do (i wouldn't have a problem if she read my texts though)
but seriously I don't want to feel like this everyday, she kinda just started being social before I met her and I know she is pretty attractive
>>
>>26991451
>thats a good sign right?

CONSTANT VIGILANCE
>>
>>26991451
No dude would travel hundreds of miles for no pussy. You're being played.
>>
i can't believe there are people here who consider themselves lonely just because they can't get a girlfriend

today on my drive home i just started crying out of nowhere because i have literally 0 friends
>>
>>26991495
from a normie view that I am slowly getting it feels pretty wrong

from my robot view it feels foolish af not to do it, especially because I never thought I would get emotionally involved with anyone and I don't want to take a retarded risk

probably gonna keep checking some texts every few weeks
>>
>>26991451
>She is still talking to him

Not a good sign then
>>
>>26991492
>dudeeee why tell me this, this is literally the worst thing ever

I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU SON.

It's good in a way, it keeps you sharp and discourages complacency, learn to embrace it and it can become your strength, they say they hate jealousy but they are fucking lying, women are deeply self obsessed, so you being jealous to them means they are higher value
>>
>>26991511
he came because his friends live here, but through them she got to know him internet and shit

well I saw that she turned him down, but it still felt like shit reading it

literally 95% females I met on my way of becoming normie cheat while treating it as the most mundane shit ever, I can't even imagine someone not doing that anymore

those bitches made me insecure af
>>
>>26991523
>from a normie view

normies get cheated on constantly, shows what they know about anything
>>
>>26991451
You shouldn't even be in a relationship with someone who maintains friends with people who have a clear desire for her without clearly establishing that it's not going to happen and even cutting off the friendship if he doesn't get that.
>>
>>26991528
she isn't really
he wrote her a few weeks after that and they had like 1-2 very short convos, I don't get why you would continue talking to someone like that, but if I know she does I will ask her not to and if she doesn't I will have to have a talk with her about it (she is pretty reasonably though)

there are some other guys I will keep an eye on though, but having to do this is the worst feels man

also I am sorry for hijacking this thread with my shit, but it was laying heavily on me for some time now
>>
>>26991587
yeah def
If a guys likes her and she knows and keeps contact its def over, that is the worst shit to do

also
>tfw your gf pulls her phone away when you glance in her direction (not current gf)
>>
>>26991601
why do girls keep in contact with guys they know like them, when they have a boyfriend?
i'm totally naive, i'm 18, but to me that sounds like she is keeping them in case things go badly with you.

surely that doesn't fill you with confidence, if she was happy with you she wouldn't need to seek validation elsewhere right?
>>
Having a gf is like doing a new drug
At first you think its making you happy and lets all the problems go away
Then she doesn't give you the sex, kisses or attention you need and it becomes shittier and shittier
You're always expected to pay and she cares more about her friends than you
You're basically being used by her and get ocasional sex

I had over 10 relationships of experience and it was always the same
You will never find a nice girl who you connect with and who likes you for who you are. This shit doesn't happen in real life
You're a status symbol for her and she uses you for her material and ego needs

I wish i was born gay desu with you senpai
>>
>>26991601
Yeah tell me about it, my gf of 4 years got a new job and "coworker friends".

Some trustfund kid went for a smoke and fucking drove her off to a pub for an hour.

Needless to say i asked her if she thinks that i am genuinely blind and retarded and that either that shit stops right now or we do.

She hasnt spoken to him in couple of months, by the time she tried to write him (again) in cute way (lots of smiles) he got over the initial attraction and basically told her to GTFO.
>>
>>26991601
I have a fairly similar situation but I don't feel bad about it. In fact, it makes me feel pretty good. My gf has a lot of male friends and I know they want to fuck her but regardless of their desires my gf has chosen me. It might just be that I'm petty but rather than making me worried it makes me quite proud. My gf has discerned I am the best and made her choice. It sounds like you have trust issues. If you have no reason to distrust her it might be irrational.
>>
former 26 year old kv here, 5 months into first serious relationship

having a gf felt amazing at first, like I was the happiest human being on the planet

it still does sometimes, but more often I feel like I'm going to go absolutely nuts

we're probably going to have to end this relationship and it fucking hurts, but now that I've experienced this I think it will be a lot easier to date in the future

your experience may vary
>>
>>26991626
I think this got misunderstood

she isn't keeping contact with the guy
I'd be pretty pissed if she was

I am also pretty naive and can't even imagine cheating myself or getting into situations that seem sketchy for my gf, if it is something I wouldn't do I expect her to also not do it, in a reasonable frame though
>>
>>26991626
It's not exactly the same but there is one girl I know who likes me and I keep talking to her even though I have a gf. The reason for me is that we've been friends for years and only recently has this girl developed these feelings for me. I don't reciprocate them at all but I do really like her as a friend and I don't want to end our friendship - which again has lasted for years - because her feelings got out of hand. Plus I feel bad on her. I know I'm not going to cheat on my gf so I don't see it as a big deal but my gf gets pissed sometimes even though I tell her the situation.
>>
>>26991654
also If you have an so why hang out with people of the other gender alone?

I barely even hang out with friends if its just us two, but I hope it's not just me being uptight

because hanging out with someone of the preferred gender alone, especially if its a new acquaintance, this is not actually acceptable right?
>>
>>26991721
were you friends with this girl before you met your gf?
>>
>>26991655
i don't have direct reason to mistrust her no

I definitely have trust issues, never trusted anyone in my life, not even my family
but I am trying to change that a little bit, pretty hard to do and I feel like an idiot giving a woman that much power over me

any way to get over these trust issues? they are kind of eating away at me
one reason is probs very shitty parents, but also like I said I saw almost every girl I know cheat on her bf so it doesn't seem unreasonably to be sceptical
>>
>>26991738
Well i was mad for not getting sex/attention and basically all the things women use to pull you in at first so i hung out with this super slut in a bad way.

Like going to get high and drink over at her apartment in middle of the night without saying a word bad.

Thats why i (at first) let it slide when she was all friendly with trustfund kid.

But yeah, i personally do not like my woman spending time with just the opposite sex (or opposite sex at all to be honest).

Even from evolutionary standpoint it makes sense, man got his woman and i doubt he let her hang around other men.
>>
>>26991721
yeah I am pretty much your gf in this situation, if I was you I would probs also think the possibility of me cheating is ridicilous but she is on the other end and can't read your thoughts

of course its shitty if you hang out with someone who wants you d man
>>
>>26990917
>calls people stupid normies
>yet has a gf
Oh the ironing we got There !
>>
>>26991796
man I feel like making a thread out of that

because I think its really weird to hang out with someone of the other gender alone, especially if you haven't been friends long

and even if for example my gf did that with only good intentions in mind (which I can't understand because its sketchy on its own already) she is still sending wrong signals to the other people right?

I mean if a girl asks you to hang out alone it's pretty clear whats going on, imo
>>
>>26991426
>Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or even death.

that sounds stressful enjoy increasing your chance of cancer and increasing the ageing process.
>>
>>26991843
Exactly man, as far as i see it you have 2 options
>Pretending and lying to yourself that there is nothing going on, that she is just social or whatever

or

>Call her out on her bullshit or reciprocate
>>
>>26991748
Yeah, she preceded my gf by a long time. Regardless though friends are friends, even if I met a girl today and made friends if that's all it is I don't see the problem. I think the issue is not platonic opposite-gender friends during a relationship but instead having opposite-gender friend who have feelings for you and you lead them on to get gratification/attention or to use as a back-up. I think a lot of the time the two things get confused by jealous partners who can't distinguish, or who don't trust their partner and think they are going to do something unfaithful with their friends. If you ever think that's a rational possibility though you probably shouldn't be in a relationship with her at all.
>>
>>26991511
A desparate and oblivious beta would. God I have read people going even further out of there way despite signs obviously not leaning in their favor at all.
>>
>>26991777
It depends how much the relationship is worth to you. If it's important and worth saving you should considering seeing a professional. Alternatively you could try rationalising the situation; she hasn't cheated on you yet so why would she now/later and there's a reason she's your gf and not anyone else's.
>>
>>26991601
i can already tell that you are going to get cuck'd hard because your social status is falling. if she talks to other guys you need to not care and talk to other girls if she does that. she is shit testing you by having guy friends and you are signaling that you don't have other women available because you are acting in jealousy.
>>
>>26991956
my mental health is important to me, this relation ship is pretty much 10/10 now, but hasn't been that long yet

I don't think I am anywhere near the point to seeing a professional about it, it just makes me feel bad a couple minutes per day
I just want to know what kind o person she is with evidence optimally (like chats) because I am sure as hell not only going to rely on my clouded judgment
>>
>>26990896
No! Nothing will change. You might feel better in the moment, but that passes.
>>
>>26992001
this sounds a lot like playing stupid games, instead of being blunt which is always my favourite path

is she was doing that it would already be a pretty big red flag

but she was a virgin before meeting me, and she knows I have been with a few girls and have some connections with females (wasn't really social since i met her though, only met up with my close guy friends)
>>
>>26992054
>I have been with a few girls and have some connections with females

so? women are always going to re-shit test you if she feels that your social status is falling. the dating game is nothing but a game that you have to beat them at and you have to act like you can drop her at anytime. come on you are a normie and you should know this by now.
>>
>>26992144
playing games is pretty shitty

also what does this test? she knows people like me, her friends love me, I have tons of friends by now (not really keeping contact the last few months though so she only knows them from hearsay)
>>
>>26992144
Please ignore this guy. Society does not work like that, nor do people, and you'll notice that the only people who ever say anything like this are the completely inexperienced on /r9k/ and the equally clueless PUA people.
>>
>>26990896
Meh, it can be reaaally nice to have her

but it can also be annoying as fuck

all in all it's ok
>>
File: women.png (24 KB, 566x323) Image search: [Google]
women.png
24 KB, 566x323
>>26992180
idk but you must of done something that would question your social status or she is just bored with you and is getting ready to monkey branch a new guy.
>>
>>26992144
>>26992295

I agree that its bullshit but only to a degree.

Women shit-testing is real thing, but the reason for it is different. She is not testing
>social status
Whatever the fuck that means for you.
She is unsure whether you are still the provider, protector, lover etc. so she tests you to see how you handle her shit.

If you call her on it she will never admit doing it (she might not even realize it), but that does not change the fact that she is doing it.
>>
>>26991121
Most girls are not like this anon. Some definitely are, but not most. Sounds like your gf is just a bitch.
>>
I've got one. It's like living with my best bro who I can fuck whenever I want, only downside is she goes a bit mental on her period
>>
No. It's nice, and IF youre doing it right the sex is great but there are a lot IF downsides. Lack of personal time and space being one. Not being able to fuck whomever i want being another.

But yeah, it's nice as long as the relationship is good and youre still attracted to her.
>>
>>26991121
>The worst part is women always feel this sort of entitlement to dictate how you spend your free time.

I disagree with the rest of your post which depends on the girl, but this shit is true

If you get a gf, say goodbye to vidya forever unless you get time alone at home without her.

I only get to play vidya on saturdays when she works and I don't

I miss my fucking video games so god damn much
>>
>>26992676
how come you LET her dictate it? or did she convince you that she is right?

just tell her seriously that you want to play vidya, if she is reasonable she won't be a bitch about it

and even if you just do it, what is she going to do? tear you away from the monitor?
>>
>>26990896

For awhile, then everything gets fucked up.

Well for the real gfs that you actually give a shit about-- not the girls you just have sex with.
>>
You guys driving yourselves nuts about your gf's cheating on you are spinning your wheels for nothing. If a girl is going to cheat she's going to cheat, regardless of how much you stalk her and obsess over it. If anything she's more likely to cheat if you're obviously paranoid and controlling. Nothing turns a woman off more than insecurity.

The only way to deal with it is to just pick a girl you can trust who you know has the sense of decency not to cheat and let it be. Worrying about orbiters is dumb as fuck also. Most orbiters are pussies who will never make a move. That's why they're orbiters in the first place. It took me way too long to realize this.
>>
>>26992676
I play vidya for hours while my gf chills on my bed playing her 3DS all the time

>Every time I look over at her she's a little more naked
>>
>>26993087
this actually just helped me
but the second part is pretty hard, because you actually don't rely on the other person how she is, but how you judge and perveicve her

and many many men fell into the trap of wrong judgement
>>
>>26990946
That's humans in general anon. Both get messed up do stupid shit like stay way longer than they should with a bitter/crazy ass out of fear of being alone to when finally either you or them break it off and now you are the bitter/crazy ass and if date again will likely be the one to poison the next person and never know it.
>>
>>26992676

This fucking terrifies me because I play vidya for hours on end, if she moves in whenever she's there my vidya time will be nonexistent fucking hell m80 is it going to ruin my life ?
>>
>>26992797

>reasonable
>women

>YOU LOVE THOSE GAMES MORE THAN ME ANON BOO HOO HOO ; ;
>while she then sits on her phone for 9 hours dead to the fucking world
>>
>>26991121
>>26992676
Where are you guys finding these women? Or is it I'm doing something that keeps them from pulling this shit?
One loved napping on my lap when I played vidya or watch TV.
Another just didn't care one way or the other as long as I could chat with her while playing the game (which I can) and she really got into watching me play Vanquish for all the crazy speed and explosions(couldn't get her to play it however)
Current girl, draws, knits and other sit down crafts and likes me playing games near here/around her for the background noise and the closeness of me around without it having to cut from her hobby.

But again where are you guys from that these time controlling scubi exist? most of the girls I dated were from Oregon and Washington and the current is from WV.
Is it a bible belt thing? Because I have noticed from my own anecdotal evidence people from the bible belt in general work really different from the rest of the country.
>>
Don't fucking kid yourself, if your girl has multiple guy friends she will cheat on you sooner or later when you guys start having issues, in a relationship that lasts years... YOU WILL HAVE ISSUES. I've been the guy the girl ran to and the one cheated on. As men you and I both know there isn't a single female (under200lbs, and has all there teeth) that you have been friends with that you wouldn't have also fucked or at least let them blow you when they were pissed at their boyfriend... Harsh reality but thinking you have the one girl on the planet that isn't manipulative and needy as fuck for attention is just down right fucking stupid
>>
>>26990947
>What does it feel like to date a good girl?
Honestly?
It changes you in a lot of ways all for the better.
I work a hard ass labor job that wears on my body and I don't care
My boss is an awful human being that has taken advantage of me in the past and I don't care
People are jerks, traffic is bad and I am poor yet I find myself content with the world.
Because every night I go home there is this wonderful girl I've had in my life for nine years that has never judged me or put our love on stipulations, she is always happy to see me home and will do anything for me, rubbing sore limbs, letting me sleep the day away, giving me sex anytime even if she had no interest or feeling for it she still wanted me to have it because she loves making me feel good. The feeling of being truly loved by what was once a stranger in your life, by knowing they love you in a way that breaks all logic, that they just love you because it's you and nothing more? Fuck man it makes the horrors of the world seem like a dribble from a storm drain. I really do hope all you anons can find a love like this and hold onto it because it really would make a better world for us all.
>>
>>26990896

LOL what? hell no. the only thing that makes me feel that transcendent satisfaction is technology and helping to program towards the AI singularity.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.