[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a more terrible human being then boogie2988 what a waste
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: boogie2988.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
boogie2988.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
Is there a more terrible human being then boogie2988 what a waste of fucking oxygen.
>>
How is he terrible just because he's physically unattractive? He's not hurting you in any way shape or form except being an eyesore and you don't have to watch his videos. He doesn't pop up here or on /v/ too frequently, either.

Also, I should remind you he enjoys what he does, he's rich, and he has a girlfriend (who, I might add, was his gf before his e-fame and money so you can't call her a gold digger).
>>
>>26990616
>>26990684
Yeah, he's doing quite well for himself ignoring the obesity.
>>
I bet his chest hurts and it's painful for him to walk around.
>>
lets be honest anon he's doing alot better than you.

He has a qt gf and nice house, plus plenty of money

What do you have?
>>
>>26990708
>Yeah, he's doing quite well for himself ignoring the obesity.
He doesn't ignore it though he frequently talks about how he ate himself into an early grave
>>
>>26990739
life is all about money, so it doesn't matter what anyone has then.
i hope everyone has lots of money, because you are shit if you don't.
>>
>>26990616
Is..is he getting fatter?
>>
>>26990616
He has literally lose zero weight. He looks fatter even.
Once you get to that weight, it's very difficult, near impossible, to lose noticeable weight. The mental issues that led to him to get to this disgusting weight aren't going to be resolved with a bit of willpower.

He's going to need to be quarantined or something, seriously
>>
>>26990684
his a scam artist he tears up every few months and blames his obesity on being bullied as a kid which I don't believe as he always says how much he loved his mother he is a lying psychopath using good hearted people.
>>
File: 1424456400971.jpg (8 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1424456400971.jpg
8 KB, 250x251
>>26990739
He can keep all that if it means you have to be a land whale. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. He must be suffering 24/7. Wake up to yourself, anon.
>>
>>26990684
and can I also add you are wrong they met in 2010 boogie was already pretty e famous and getting those youtube bucks so she is a gold digger or at least has some weird mental illness faggots like you who defend him are worse then himself.
>>
>>26990778
Life is all about meaningful relationships.
It has been proven time and again people with meaningful relationships are happier than people with money.
tfw I have neither
>>
>>26990739

Are you seriously arguing this point.

What would I rather be, a morbidly obese, marginally well known man who is going to die within the next 5 years, or a healthy and fit man?

It's not even a contest, and if you would rather his life you have severe unresolved mental issues
>>
>>26990739
>better then me
>going to die in the next few years
>can't even wipe his own ass

>>26990813
it's not hard literally eat 9 pieces of chicken instead of 10 and move your arms around a little and you will lose weight.
>>
File: 1457111795751.jpg (45 KB, 596x595) Image search: [Google]
1457111795751.jpg
45 KB, 596x595
>>26990616
As far as I know he tries to lose weight right now, at least he always mentions it in his videos.
He likes making videos, they pulled him out of his depression and at least he actually made something out of his life despite his weight.
It's probably more what most of us have ever done.
>>
I was literally just thinking about how I like his personality and the video he just uploaded and I come here and see this.
>>
>>26990739
>He has a qt gf
>implying he is even skinny enough to fuck her
>implying she isn't cucking him with chad because they cant have sex
>>
>>26990904
this. he also said his body doesnt even produce testosterone anymore. he probably cant even get a boner. i am sure he is a cuck and she gets fucked by a black guy every wednesday night
>>
it's just unbelievable to me that someone can get this fat

how does one get to half that fatness level and just continue eating like it's no big deal
>>
>>26992332
Mental issues.

For him eating is his safety blanket.
>>
>>26992350
still doesn't make sense to me

i have more respect for heroin addicts than fatties
>>
>>26990616
Boogie seems to be an alright guy but the issue with him is that he will probably die soon. He's been trying to lose weight for quite a while and he's been failing miserably.
He's not as young as people think he is so as I said, his best bet if things don't work is just try to live as much as he can and enjoy it because there's no fixing in that.
Feels bad since he's basically a depressed guy that managed to turn out ok and sort many of his issues.
>>
>>26992314
It is true, they have an "understanding" when it comes to sexual issues, she is open to have sex with some other guys he knows because no, he can not fuck her. But Boogie still fingers her. It's kind of sad imo.
>>
>>26992379
Literally a cuck contract top lel
>>
>>26990813
wait... what
WHAT THE FUCK ?
?
im fat ok i mean not bad like that guy but fat.. about 117 kg and im also short so ... instead of killing myself im on diet and buying some cardio machines ( i can't take gyms.. so many people )
so that means that its impossible for me getting fit even on 2 years of work and dicipline ?
>>
>i've been abused as a child
>food addiction is the worst kind, because you have to eat to survive and therefore can never really quit, it tempts you forever, ect.
>i get depressed
what a bunch of bullshit, if people watched his day-to-day life they would not have any sympathy for him, to get this fat you have to stuff yourself daily with fast food for years, he can't stand up for long, has to smear his folds with vaseline or his skin will rip, he fucked up his body permanently, he shortened his life by decades
i can not undestand how people can look past all this and take him seriously as a person
>>
>>26992698
at 117 kg you can come back man, but boogie is probably around 300kg
>>
>>26992698
you can, boofie is just lazy and keeps giving up
>>
>>26990684
>How is he terrible just because he's physically unattractive?

He's probably not a terrible person; it's just depressing to sit and watch someone in that state. It would be like watching someone with manic depression constantly breaking down into tears throughout their narration. Why would anyone want to see that?

The guy needs to get his life together before going in front of a camera. I'm not being judgmental. I struggle with debilitating anxiety all the time, but I don't broadcast myself to the rest of the world while I'm hyperventilating my way through panic attacks.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.