[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im leaving society. Im using my savings to buy camping gear,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 20
File: mccandless-magic-bus-8%5B6%5D.jpg (138 KB, 790x513) Image search: [Google]
mccandless-magic-bus-8%5B6%5D.jpg
138 KB, 790x513
Im leaving society.

Im using my savings to buy camping gear, survival gear, wool clothes and hiking boots and then im leaving my life behind. Im sick of depending on other people, im sick of social pressure, im sick of the idea of money, and im sick of unnecessary materialism and comfort. All i want to do in my life is survive and to be self sufficient.
The thought of living in this fake, feminine, materialistic society for the rest of my life makes me sick.

First im going to hitchhike and trainhop wherever i want to go, and panhandle for food. Meanwhile im going to learn about survival and self sufficiency. The goal is to be absolutely self sufficient and to be far away from modern society, but until then im going to be a tramp/hobo.

Whos with me? Doing this with 2 people would be much easier in survival situations.
I live in europe and i plan to move to spain and portugal during the winter, and east europe during the summer.
Im leaving in 3 months. I still have to buy gear and make sure i leave my family without debts.
>>
I was planning of doing this but I don't have the means atm... and also i've thought about this already and it's going to be a lot harder than you might think.

>you gonna be hungry
>>
>>26990487
You can survive for weeks without food. But yes it will be hard to get all the knowledge and experience to get food.
And if i cant get food i will get back in the streets to start panhandling. It is definitely possible to be self sufficient, you just need to know how to do it. How to set traps, how to hunt, how to fish, which plants are edible.
>>
Get a rifle too, you WILL need it.
>>
I had the same thought. I got about 800 euros. Should be enough to survive some time, but I don't really plan on living that long anyway. I thought about one last trip,I don't want to die in this fucking shithole of a town.
>>
>>26990202
Yeah anon I know what you mean. But don't rush it. Educate yourself first about survival skills, primitive technology, primitive chemistry and all that shit.
>>
This guy did it:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/norwegian-adventurer-alone-in-remote-nwt-1.3365743
>>
>>26990202
>First im going to hitchhike and trainhop wherever i want to go,
>trainhop
Do not do this unless you are with someone who knows what they're doing. Easy way to die, otherwise.
>>
>>26990620
This. With a rifle and ammo you can easily survive in the woods. You can literally shoot a deer and have food for a week or more of you dry and smoke it properly. And whi knows how much other food youll catch in that week.

But with a rifle you gotta go back to society from time to time to refill ammo, which is bad. Bow and arrow would be better because you can make your own arrows.
>>
You can always do trails (like the appalachian trail) and pretend you're just another hiker.
>>
You cannot pretend to be alone, my dear friend. Please dont do that.
>>
>>26990680
Thats awesome. An arctic environment is a rough climate to survive in though. I think the wilderness in romania, ukraine or the russian ural is a good place for survival. Theres alot of green and theres life everywhere.
>>
>>26990847
Why not? I prefer to be alone.
>>
>panhandle for food
good luck with that
>>
>>26991011
You have no idea how much money you can make with panhandling. You can actually make a steady living panhandling.

People are too symphatetic and its only increasing thanks to youtube and facebook.

Trust me, you wont be hungry living in the streets. And youd be suprised how much food bakeries and grocery stores throw away. Dumpsterdiving often gives you quality food.
>>
>>26991133
That's not self sufficient though, that's just working in another way
>>
File: 1457307024090.jpg (69 KB, 580x960) Image search: [Google]
1457307024090.jpg
69 KB, 580x960
>>26990202
I live in england. Im going to do some backpacking through europe this year too if you want to team up.
>>
UK here let's do it
>>
>>26990202
I'm fairly sure you copypasta'd this from /out/

Anyway hopefully the forest and skinwalkers will devour you soon enough.
>>
>>26990202
>I'm going to become a beggar but I have to tell everyone first and it's because of your fucking money I hate you guise
>pls gib tho
>>
>>26991227
Receiving money while doing nothing is not working. But youre right, its not self sufficiency either. Self sufficiency is the end goal. My plan is to go into the woods and survive until im out of food and cant find food. Which might be like a week on my first try. Then i will go back to panhandling and go back into the woods with new supplies and more experience. Maybe ill survive for 2 weeks before returning then. Then 3 weeks, then a month and so on.

>>26991270
Im looking for someone who wants to do this permanent or at least longterm.
>>
>>26990202
good luck when you realize you won't be able to shitpost on 4chan
>>
>>26991429
i'm up for it

>>26991441
solar panel usb charger and a shitty tablet you dumb nigger
>>
>>26991429
Well i doubt you'll find anyone who wants to do it permanently. Most people have family and shit that they'd like to see at least a few times a year. I was going to backpack down to amsterdam, smoke a joint, bang some prostitute and fly back home for a while
>>
File: 1341370415697.jpg (55 KB, 741x486) Image search: [Google]
1341370415697.jpg
55 KB, 741x486
>>26990868
Okay let us know how that works while in the woods with absolutely 0 human contact. Not even on 4chan.

Humans cannot survive on their own. And the ones that have been alone for prolonged periods of time always become crazy.

But hey, what do I know. I'm just some guy on /r9k/.
>>
>>26990202
I dream about doing shit like this but I know I don't have it in me. Good luck to you though OP.
>>
>>26991358
>>26991452
Contact info?
Asdas
>>
>>26991494
>>
>>26991467
Well you have to be a little crazy to do this anyway. But you can definitely survive on your own for long periods of time. Alot of people have done it.
>>
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ugandanvillage/
>>
>>26991494
>>26991546
here yo dont mute me
>>
>>26991522
Added

Sassds
>>
>>26991536
>Well you have to be a little crazy to do this anyway
And? That doesn't mean you can break off human contact 100% and still expect to function normally.

>But you can definitely survive on your own for long periods of time
You can, but prolonged loneliness is detrimental to your mental and physical health.

>Alot of people have done it.
And they become nearly insane.

Take a look at prisoners in solitary confinement.
>>
>>26991614
I've gor nothing to lose
>>
Why not just kill yourself, way quicker and easier than this, plus it's not like living off fucking poison berries, sleeping in a run down bus and getting dysentery is gonna make your life any less shit
>>
>>26990202
>im sick of depending on other people
>plan to literally beg others for money
Ok, anon. Im sure thats going to work out for you.
>>
>>26991614
The thing is that i want to quit this society, and i made this thread to look for a buddy who wants to do the same so we can leave together.
>>
>>26991637
commit a robbery and end up in prison.
Still better than being homeless I guess
>>
I've been dreaming about doing this type of shit my whole life and only twice half attempted it.
>>
I've dreamed of doing this for years OP.

The only problem is that I have hemophilia and have to get factor infusions 3 times a week. So I'm pretty much trapped.
>>
>>26991840
You gotta prepare properly if you want to seriously do it. You cant just step outside with nothing or no knowledge.
>>
You know you're probably gonna die of like rabbit starvation or something doing this right? Like the guy in your pic, he was pretty fucking prepared and he still wound up dead
>>
>>26991962
He was minimally prepared and very inexperienced. And on top of that he chose alaska, probably the roughest terrain in america.
>>
We should have something to recognize other robots in the wild.
>>
Can I move to the US to do this if I'm European? I don't have a visa or green card or anything but I'd like to wander through the midwest
>>
>>26992027
I looked into this alot but there really is no way to do it legally. You can go there and stay for 3 months but if you stay longer than that you will be deported when the police asks you for your papers, which is going to happen alot if you look like a dirty kid with a huge backpack. So unless you plan to completely live in the wild and away from society in america, theres no way.
>>
File: 1413782541623.png (125 KB, 250x239) Image search: [Google]
1413782541623.png
125 KB, 250x239
Anon sick of stupid world too. Very very mean circle to be on. Why could not be born on world with big big big big boobie for free touch? Going to start new world just for him. Make circle big big big and fast fast fast. Do need building planet things for success. Going to take out ones from this world and more from moon man and more from the Jupiters. All the people who live there will have to get new place. No can stay in Baby's planet. Not Baby's problem that stupid people living on world building things when Baby need them. If they had more smart they would not be in way of things. Go live on the sun because Baby do not care about that. Many many fires so save your money in winter time. Once Anon gets world all built, going to grow the boobies all over the land. Boobie plant let him honk honk honk and no get mean.
>>
>>26991962
>prepared

that idiot was in no way prepared

he had like two random books on edible local plants, had no real experience hunting or how to store the meat after he butchered it, didn't know the local area at all

guy was probably the most unprepared as possible given his situation
>>
Chris McCandless is one of my heros and Into the Wild is one of my favorite books.

That being said. There is no fucking way I could do what he did. I would love to try for maybe a week, but I could never just drop my life like he did. I am worthless.
>>
>>26992027
You can marry me and get Citizenship <3
>>
>things that will never happen
you can't handle "social pressure" but you're going to trainhop and panhandle for food before living on random shit in the woods. you're going to face parasites, bacterial infections, and all kinds of new climate/humidity conditions your body isn't used to because you don't want to be "sick" anymore by people making more money than you? survival for a pussy ass bitch like you is not something you could learn, bucko.
>>
>>26992183
>selfish Hipster Chad is your hero

haha kill yourself my man
>>
>>26992199
A-are you a grill?
If not, are you a qt boy?
>>
>>26990733
OP plans on going across borders which can be a pain in the ass if he wants to bring a rifle with him. Doable, but still a major pain in the ass.

>>26990202
I really would advice you to stay in one country if you want to live in the woods and be self sufficient for logistical reasons.
>>
>>26992209
Chad? He had no real friends, wasnt interested in love, and had mental issues.

But i still admire him because he did exactly what he wanted to do with his life instead of doing what other people tell you to do. From child we were taught that we should go to school, get a job and a family. But what if we dont want that? Most people just dont know theres another way to live your life, or they just keep dreaming about it and never do it.
>>
>>26992278
What about a knife? Is it acceptable between borders?
>>
>>26992199
State? Can you pass for a girl if I squint at you in a dark room?
>>
>>26992278
Europe has open borders. You can pick up guns in the balkan and then go wherever you want in europe without much trouble. But still, bow and arrow is probably better. Its silent, infinite ammo, and legal.
>>
>>26992341
Generally yes, it depends on the countries he would travel between/stay in. I wouldn't want to live in the woods alone without a firearm though.
>>
>>26992341
I think only the UK has a problem with large knives and machetes. If you keep an obvious survival/skinning knife inbetween your camping gear youre fine.
>>
>>26992362
Well you say that, but OP trying to cross several borders with a rifle sticking out of his backpack will lead to questioning from the border police. Legally speaking you need to apply for a permit to transport firearms from one country to another and if someone sees you in the woods they might suspect you of poaching, so if they call the police on you and you don't have all necessary papers and tags you'll be in deep shit. Many European countries ban/restrict bow hunting specifically too, so watch out for that.
>>
Good luck on your venture Alex Supertramp
>>
>>26990202
>hoboing in handout countries

Wow hard
>>
>>26992427
They cant do anything about a bow. Unless the police catches you in the act of shooting a deer.
But yes a gun would be hard.
>>
This is WAYYYY easier in murrica.
A) No stabhappy kebabs, minorities stay in big cities where you're not gonna go anyway
B) No gyppos with generations of experience to compete with
C) white suburban soccer moms give you TONS of cash. Seriously, sit between a highway and a wal-mart and you'll make hundreds in a single day. Just make sure to move on to the next town after that
>>26990487
America has the highest food security in the world. Virtually all malnutrition in the states is due to neglect. Food pantries are fucking everywhere and nobody sane will turn down a homeless guy even if he's a lazy bum
>>
>>26990202
>First im going to hitchhike and trainhop wherever i want to go, and panhandle for food. Meanwhile im going to learn about survival and self sufficiency. The goal is to be absolutely self sufficient and to be far away from modern society, but until then im going to be a tramp/hobo.
You should probably learn stuff before you go. you're probably in the mess you're in because you lack planning.
>Whos with me? Doing this with 2 people would be much easier in survival situations.
Not when one is an idiot that can't do a little research before impulsively running away. You're not the kind of person I'd like to be stuck with in the woods. If you can't make it with the safety net of society coddling you, you're not going to make it with another person in the wild unless they pick up all the slack and do everything got you. Are you a NEET? If you are, you've never done anything for yourself and relied on handouts your entire life. Why does that change when you're indawoods with someone else? No matter where you go, things are going to be expected of you when you're with someone else. Responsibility sucks, but it's part of relationships. Unless you're completely on your own you won't be free of it.
>>
Why not just buy some cheap land and live in a little cabin? All of that hobo stuff seems unnecessarily difficult.
>>
>>26992209
This man hated Chad's and society so much that he straight up left society for good. He didn't sit in his mommy's home mooching off the rest of society like a worthless Neet. He left for good and did what he wanted.
>>
>>26992348
Maryland

>>26992257
qt boy
>>
>>26992990
Starve to death in the woods as a result of his immense stupidity?
>>
>>26992989
Thats not an adventure
>>
>>26993049
Yes, he was really stupid. He didnt prepare for it at all.
>>
Godspeed anon n
>>
>>26993049
you are on fucking r9k where most people are fat pathetic neck beard NEETS who cry about how they are going to kill themselves 24/7.

I'm pretty sure going out in the woods and living your life away from society the way you wanted is way more respectable than.

>tfw no gf, BETTER KILL MYSELF INSTEAD OF BATHE, LOSE WEIGHT, OR GET A LIFE
>>
>>26990202
Where do you live anon?

I have been kind of semi planning for this or something like it. I leaned how to set snares, traps, shoot a bow fairly well now (60lb compound) and I can make a fairly good shelter from what is lying around... well i have 2 or 3 times to practise.

I want to build a little treehouse somewhere that blends into the foliage so I can live up there and not be noticed even if someone did come by. You can even find a little area to grow some veggies and herbs. Helpful if you ever get ill as some herbs treat illnesses well.

I would set up traps for animals and alarms for any humans that come by. Live on my veggie garden and what I can hunt. Make my own clothes and and wash and drink from a stream..

I want that so much. Only problem is that there are no good places to do it in the UK, so I would have to go to the US or something,
>>
>>26993638
>UK
What about east europe? The wilderness is perfect there and you can stay there for an infinite amount of time.
Or is the UK not in the schengen area?
>>
Why don't you just live in a van? Even that guy in the movie ended up living in a van.
>>
File: Map_of_the_Schengen_Area.svg.png (124 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Map_of_the_Schengen_Area.svg.png
124 KB, 800x800
>>26993833
>Or is the UK not in the schengen area?

nope. pic related

Although Eastern Europe is a good idea, I don't know enough about forests is the main problem, I need to find the right kind with the right make up of trees and wildlife.
Need to do some research. But I'm at work! So I might as well get paid to do my research.

My first thought was the US since I have been there a few times and know how big and dense some of the forests are from being in them.
Plus the temperate weather, plenty of wildlife, ect...
>>
File: 1457334659999.gif (257 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457334659999.gif
257 KB, 500x500
>>26990850
>Romania
Anon-kun we can live togheter if you want to desu
>>
>>26992298
>was handsome
>was popular
>was smart
>was popular with the girls
>lacked proper empathy
>able to survive outdoors for an extended period of time

He's literally the opposite of a robot.
>>
>>26993955
Ouch youre kinda fucked if youre from the UK. You cant stay in the EU for over 3 months legally. But maybe its no big deal. I mean look at what the immigrants are doing. And yea i know, america would be perfect but we can only visit for 3 months. Anything longer and youre an illegal immigrant who gets deported on sight and gets a 5 year ban from america.
>>
>>26990733
>shooting deer for sustenance
Enjoy your $10,000 fine if a park ranger catches you
>>
>>26990202
>im going to be a trap/homo.
heh

i would go with you, anon, bur i'm 3rd world scum that will never set a foot in europe
>>
>>26990202
Just dont be an idiot like the guy in your pic
Plan your stuff and know what you are capable of
>>
File: 1442188596275.png (88 KB, 590x207) Image search: [Google]
1442188596275.png
88 KB, 590x207
>>26994123
>able to survive outdoors for an extended period of time
>>
couldnt you just steal your food from large supermarkets?
if youre travelling you could just hit a different one each time
>>
>>26991429
just buy a few chickens, a goat, some rabbit, seeds, solar panels before you go out. bring an axe build a cabin. back and forth from society till you're set up then just wait till you get kicked out by someone who owns it if you haven't already been. welcome to the current year where everyone who runs away from society gets an article about them but nobody gives a fuck about people who live rurally on a farm and do the exact same shit
>>
File: 1456403467197.jpg (74 KB, 608x456) Image search: [Google]
1456403467197.jpg
74 KB, 608x456
>>26994234
Yeah it is kind of shitty. But I think it would be pretty easy to get yourself lost in eastern Europe.

Only option in the UK would be maybe parts of Scotland or Wales in a pinch. Even then it wouldn't be that good. If there was a way to get in touch with other seriously minded individuals who wanted to do something like this then I absolutely would. But most people who want to get off the grid so badly are conspiracy theory nuts from what I have seen.

Really don't want to be living off the land while some idiot who thinks that he is "enlightened" is preaching about chemtrails and how they actually have a cure for cancer but are keeping it secret.
I don't even care if any of the ramblings are true, just hate those preachy dicks.
>>
>>26994344
I said he survived for extended periods. And he did for months.

He fucked up at the end but he still was able to subsist for a while out there.
>>
I think your best bet is fishing. If you find a good stream with alot of fish you can set fishtraps and just fish for a couple of hours each day. You can get a couple of fish per day if youre lucky.

I mean look at bears and their streams. They literally pick the fish out of the water because there is so much fish. And what about those videos of people in a boat with fish jumping over the boat and in peoples faces and stuff. Thats the place to be.

And what stops you from stealing corn and potatoes from farmers land? Theres nobody around to see it in those areas and they wont miss a couple of potatoes anyway.
>>
>>26990202
wanna leave me too, I'm in France but not for so long, I just want to finish my studies the next year
gl man
>>
>>26994595
I want to go to last european primitives forests in Poland/Bielorussia/Russia and in north of Scandinavia
>>
>>26991429
>Im looking for someone who wants to do this permanent or at least longterm.

>>26991452
>>26991494
>>26991522
>>26991606

You guys serious about this? I'm in if you are.
>>
File: 1435082505606.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1435082505606.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
>>26990202
>The thought of living in this fake, feminine, materialistic society for the rest of my life makes me sick.
>feminine

Right, because the modern male is cucked by the evil feminist boogeyman, or whatever retarded conspiracy it is you believe.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>26994546
I've heard good things about scotland on /out/. There are very remote places there apparently. But still, i dont want to be stuck in one place. I want to move south in the winter and north in the summer.
>>
>>26994716
wew
>>>/cuck/
>>
>>26994612
Sweden is awesome. You can camp anywhere legally.

Im not sure how you get into sweden tho. From land you have to go through russia and finland. Takes a long time.
>>
>>26990202

You're not going to have access to any medical care, which you'll absolutely need to survive. Living in the wild puts you at risk for developing a number of infections, and there may be genetic or autoimmune diseases that occur randomly later down the line, such as diabetes, GERD, kidney disease, etc.

You will very likely die as the result of a preventable or treatable disease or infection. There can be no doubt about this.
>>
>>26994793
maybe by boat from denmark, I haven't throught of the path yet
>>
>>26994793
There are these things called boats, anon. They've been around for quite some time. Also there's a bridge between Denmark and Sweden.
>>
>>26994858
Yea but i dont think they would let some dirty hippie on their boat like that. Probably costs quite a bit of money. Is sweden in the schengen area?
>>
>>26994735
Scotland is good, I have camped there quite a few times. Mostly illegal wild camping because the laws around camping here are fucking bullshit and I don't want to be stuck on a shitty campsite with chavs and families that ignore their bastard spawn.

Only problem is the cold and lack of game. There are deer there but they are few and far between. Moving around is a good idea.
>>
>>26994908
yes and I don't think the travel by boat will be expensive, it's just a ferry for 1 or 2 hours if it's not less
>>
>>26994941
You can also go by train.
>>
File: 1384446877496.jpg (179 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1384446877496.jpg
179 KB, 600x600
>>26994274
>not shooting the ranger too

Do you even innawoods?
>>
File: 1439913125444.gif (272 KB, 167x200) Image search: [Google]
1439913125444.gif
272 KB, 167x200
>>26994858
>>26994908
Let us buildeth a longboat for robots and become robot vikings. Seriously I'm down for that.
>>
Who wants to come with me to the gobi desert in mongolia so we can do acid there and then happily die from dehydration in 2 hours?
>>
File: Don Cheadle with a wig.jpg (255 KB, 1024x1183) Image search: [Google]
Don Cheadle with a wig.jpg
255 KB, 1024x1183
>>26990202
I respect you guys for wanting to go through with this.. But you have to go through the logistics of it all.

Nature isn't a self-serving entity, and it won't provide for you.
Plenty of your ancestors have died because of the unreliability of nature.
I would recommend learning agriculture and general farming, woodworking and hunting ( possibly shooting range practice ) and general first aid before even leaving home.
Being sheltered in society, have made us think that nature used to be more giving and less detrimental.

Don't just wander into the wilderness, thinking you can survive on berries and pond-water, there are a lot of variables you have to take into account, which is why I would suggest thinking about the logistics, before you think about how your hammock should look.

Think of it not as leaving society entirely, but more as starting your own with less infrastructure.

Good luck though, and remember that a lot worse things than your mortgage can slowly kill you!
>>
Visit REI for advice
Also look at /out/
>>
File: 1362057014042.jpg (56 KB, 845x771) Image search: [Google]
1362057014042.jpg
56 KB, 845x771
OP is gonna die or return to society within a month. You don't just jump into this kind of thing balls deep OP. you got on hikes and experiment with one survival thing at a time to know if its a bust or even how to properly do it. trying to learn all this shit "on the fly" will just compound failures and lead to your death.
>>
>>26995118
Says the guy who posts anime pics. Youve been there and done it already? Or arr you just making assumptions?
>>
>I don't want to rely on other people
>Oh, but I do want to rely on other people's knowledge, tools, and even money
Unless you're going to make everything from scratch you're relying on other people OP, especially if you get a gun and start hunting illegally on someone elses property. There's no such thing as unowned land.
>>
File: Monkeyspaw.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Monkeyspaw.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>26995246
As a matter of fact yes I have tried it. Every other weekend I go on overnight hikes with my brother in laws and we frequently bring up "survival tips" that frequently turn out to be hot air on the internet.I bet OP doesn't even know proper ways to secure water. Without that he'd be dead in less than a week
>>
People who are up for this where are you based?
I would be based out of Essex UK. Would be up for this next year. Best to safe and have security fund
>>
>>26995337
So you think you know it all because you sleep outside for 1 night once in a while?
>>
>>26995412
North lincs UK

I have actually been saving for while, but would happily throw money and equipment at this if it was likely to happen. Even though it would most likely work better abroad somewhere.
>>
>>26995425
Given that OP didn't mention anything about water, he does have a point.

I've done a little camping in the barren areas of America and it's hard to find places that have reliable water and aren't surrounded by people.

And if they're surrounded by people, you run the risk of fish and game officials,(can be mitigated by hunting non-game pest animals, but still need a cheap license), stumbling onto cletus and manuel's weed grow and getting shot, or just being arrested/run out of town for being a weirdo (these little towns are all very reliant on tourism)
>>
>>26990202
>Im sick of depending on other people
>panhandle for food
I'm sure some are sick of your edgy attitude and subpar intelligence quotient, too
>>
>>26995722
As soon as you find a running stream, water is not a problem anymore. If that doesnt work you have to place alot of pots and pans around to catch rainwater. If youre in a snowy area you can just gather snow and cook it. If all of that doesnt work you gotta go to a nearby gasstation or mcdonalds or whatever and refill waterbottles in the bathroom sink.

Water is the least of your worries honestly.
>>
>>26995866
You didnt read OP. He said he's going to panhandle in the beginning and then slowly transition into complete self sufficiency as he gains knowledge and experience.
>>
>>26995945

Get a LifeStraw water filter. Easily as important as a knife to keep you alive over the first couple days. I have one and can drink from muddy ponds, ditches, streams, you name it. It's kind of annoying to suck on but if you're on this site you're probably pretty good at sucking things.
>>
File: giphy.gif (121 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
121 KB, 500x276
>>26996035
>true, yet hurtful
>>
>>26990722
I like how know OP didn't replied to this guys sensible advice.
>>
>>26996035
I remember a guy on /out/ that drank his own diarrhea through a lifestraw. It worked perfectly and he didnt get sick.
>>
>>26990733
You're fucking stupid.
>>26991133
You're smart.
>>
>>26994989

Gett out of here
>>
>>26992027
Yeah you can just fly over here and never return. It's easy to get a job without paper work here.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-07-20-31-19.png (242 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-07-20-31-19.png
242 KB, 720x1280
>>26996229
Thanks alot dickhead
>>
>>26994234
You won't get deported if your just some white guy.
>>
>>26996357
You mean in europe or america?
>>
File: innawoods.jpg (129 KB, 800x960) Image search: [Google]
innawoods.jpg
129 KB, 800x960
>>26990202
>i plan to move to spain and portugal during the winter, and east europe during the summer.
If you're panhandling don't forget about the language barriers. Learn about, & practice survival in the wilderness beforehand if you want to survive.
I've contemplated doing things like this, & often fantasize about leaving this unnatural life of comfort & conformity behind. I detest society for much of the reasons you do. But I'm not ready, & partnering up with a stranger on the internet does not seem probable. I'd prefer to commit to a monastery.
>>26994716
Western civilization is becoming increasingly effeminate. If you're not aware there are legitimate classifications of "masculine" & "feminine" societies, & it was the ever increasing femininity of the HRE's society in its latter days which was responsible for the destruction of traditional values & castration of males, leading to its collapse. It's not as if our lands are far off from the same fate.
>>26994801
It seems to prevent this, instead of being a vagabond, the best course of action would be to live in a remote area, perhaps in a cabin, living off the land, but this may not be feasible due to possible government intervention. Live a life of convenience within the proximity of our anthill society & its artificially conceived borders, bound by invisible chains & forced dependency, all at the price of your soul signed away on your birth certificate.
>>
Why is reddit miles ahead on this lifestyle? I never used reddit until i found /r/vagabond. Most of those guys arr actually living on the road/rails right now. They a tually have experienced trainhopping veterans that help the youngsters. They even have a big schoolbus full of homeless redditters that drive all over america and work a job here and there. Theyre heading into mexico soon.

Why cant we do something like that? All we do is dream about it. Reddit actually does it.
>>
>>26992158
The only thing I would like to see you soon and I'm still not over the past two years ago
>>
>>26992027
Dude come to Utah. Im a massive /out/fag. I'm also a real fag so I'll marry you for that sweet citizenship and occasionally suck your dick
>>
>>26994234
i was of the understanding that UK citizens get the benefits of schengen - ie someone from the UK can live anywhere in europe, just not the other way round

am i definitely wrong here? i've met a few brits around europe that are in trouble if so...
>>
>Either you survive a isolated life away from normies or you die
It's a win/win scenario
>>
>>26997897
Youre right actually. UK citizens can live anywhere in the EU despite not being a schengen area.
>>
File: stealth camper.jpg (673 KB, 1058x4642) Image search: [Google]
stealth camper.jpg
673 KB, 1058x4642
The proper way to do this is with a van and the occasional temp job. Trust me, I've tried everything from full homebum to RV camper, mobile home, apartment etc. You never want to straight bum it. A house is a machine for living and it's something necessary. You NEED shelter and security. A van's got a roof and locked doors. It's got just enough space for your essentials too. Bed, food storage, wash bucket, etc.

You can get a van mega cheap and live mega cheap in it. Try busking or begging if you want but working is preferable. It's reliable money and I'd rather hang out at McDonalds doing honest work a few hours a week than on a sidewalk with everyone looking down on me. A lot of the time they'll have wifi and let you park there, use the bathrooms, maybe even take extra food etc. You can get a temp job anywhere and travel as much as you want between, ezpz.

Seriously trust me on this one. I've had that same dream and the van is the holy symbol of it. It's your starship, it's your trusty beast of burden that you fucking hate when it's being a pain, it's your own little piece of freedom man. You don't need a whole set up either although I'll include one since they're super fun. Just get a van and sleeping bag and work from there.
>>
>>26990202
i would do it with you but im 176 and 90kg i don't think i will make it that far
>>
>>26997866
Fuckin win/win

>Travel the US
>citizenship
>Lots of /out/ time and innawoods spoopies
>sweet ass blow jays

You're the hero this thread needs
>>
>>26997866
Are you into double penetration? I need some of that sweet citizenship too.
>>
>>26991270
i live in england too and have been thinking about doing a similar thing for a while now
>>
>>26994793
you drive to sweden from denmark anon. you drive
>>
>>26998269
I'm a fag but I'm not a faaaaaaaaag, if you catch my drift. Buttsex is fuggin gross

a handsome Brit could probably talk me into it, though. Never say never
>>
>>26999657
Im syria sir
Im techincal not europ citizen but im in europ for the moment
Please marry me i can work in construction and bricklayer very strong pay sir
I have woman and 6 childs but i gay now
Please greencard sir war in syria
>>
>>26999642
You need a car if you want to drive, silly anon.
>>
>>26999921
Idk man suddenly I'm feeling a little more hetero
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.