[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITS HAPPENING, NORTH KOREA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: NORTHKOREAA.jpg (205 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
NORTHKOREAA.jpg
205 KB, 1920x1080
North Korea has warned of "indiscriminate" nuclear strikes on the US and South Korea as the two begin their largest ever military drills.
The exercises, Key Resolve and Foal Eagle, are an annual event and always generate tension.

The order for a "pre-emptive nuclear strike of justice" was made in a statement put out by Pyongyang.

Such rhetoric is not uncommon, and experts doubt the North's ability to put nuclear warheads on its missiles.
North Korea says it sees the annual US-South Korean war games as a rehearsal for invasion. Last year, it threatened to turn Washington into a "sea of fire".

Approximately 17,000 US forces are participating in the exercises, alongside around 300,000 South Korean troops - both significant increases on 2015's numbers.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/06/asia/north-korea-preemptive-nuclear-strike-threat

WHO IS READY FOR THE NUKES TO FLY?
>>
>>26989775
this is literally nothing

I burned out on happening-threads 2 years ago
>>
"Preemptive Nuke Strikes"

You don't announce a preemptive strike, it goes against the whole point of it being preemptive.

This is why 30 something year old millenials make shit dictators.
>>
>>26989775
The food aid is drying up and they haven't harvested their crops yet. They do this literally every year
>>
>north korea warns
>north korea threatens

it's like you guys started paying attention to this shit a few months ago
>>
>>26989823
>30 year olds are millenials
>>
>>26989775
They have been threatening is for decades. But that little yellow fuck hasn't done shit, they don't even have enough food to burn calories to make a nuclear bomb
>>
>north korea
>happening
pick one
>>
NK can't even feed itself, do you guys seriously think they can afford nukes?
>>
>>26989894

Are you retarded?

>'Millennials (also known as the Millennial Generation[1] or Generation Y) are the demographic cohort following Generation X. There are no precise dates for when the generation starts and ends; most researchers and commentators use birth years ranging from the early 1980s to the early 2000s.'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials
>>
>>26990290
> do you guys seriously think they can afford nukes?
Yes they can, it's one of the biggest reasons they can't afford food
>>
>>26990313
I will be a 30 year old Millennial soon, I am 28 and born in 1987.
>>
>>26989775
I'm only 20 and even I've been through enough iterations of this shit to know it's all hot air.
>>
Shit, if they aren't bluffing, I'm gonna have to start listening to the crazy guy at work who's always talking about "the godess" and her upcoming war in 2016...
>>
>>26989775
North Korea is /r9k/ of the world. Just like how robots call for beta uprising anx indiscriminate murder of normies but nothing really happens.
>>
>there will never be a war between North Korea and a Mujahideen-militia

It would be the greatest thing happening in the 21st century.
>>
>>26990313
are you a millenial?
>>
>>26989775
Nothing's going to happen but why are the US and SK constantly baiting Best Korea with this military drills? They're clearly doing this on purpose to goad NK into doing something. It's not a show of strength or a training exercise. It's bullying poor Kim.
>>
>>26990507
They wouldn't have too if NK didn't constantly throw a shitfit everyday
>>
le best korea threatened everyone again? how cute :3

faggots can't even feed themselves and want to intice fear, pathetic
>>
>>26989775
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et0rk_M3Wv0
i cant wait.
US rekt
>>
>>26990313
>There are no precise dates for when the generation starts and ends; most researchers and commentators use birth years ranging from the early 1980s to the early 2000s.'
There's no set date, you cunt.
>>
>>26990313
>hur dur i quoted from Wikipedia so my point must be valid
You are a millennial scumball who will always be the slimy piece of shit under my shoe
>>
>>26990430
Actually the government there is more like a really evil chad/stacy type thing. The people are more like robots and can't speak out about things without disappearing, being killed, getting sent to a work camp and worked to death, or having their entire family killed. The majority of the population is forced into being beta while the chads that run everything get the best stuff. A beta uprising would be a riot over there.

Bush was fucking right about the axis of evil shit
>>
>>26989775
>North Korean nuke blows up Seoul
>US, South Korean, and Chinese forces invade North Korea simultaneously in the most one-sided military conflict of all time
>>
>>26989775
>>>/pol/
Oregano
>>
>>26992947
>combine US, SK and China forces invade Best Korea
>it's completely empty
>they get all the way to the main government building in the capital with their entire combined armies
>no people anywhere
>there's a note on Kim's desk
>simply says "you ruse"
>there's a dozen nuclear warheads behind the desk on a timer
>5 seconds left
>boom
>entire US, SK and chinese armies completely wiped out
>every best korean suddenly bursts out of hidden tunnels in south korea and seizes the capital, then launches invasions into china and the US
>NK wins
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.