[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can /richkids/ be so pathetic? I mean, i am pathetic too,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 3
File: potatoe.jpg (57 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
potatoe.jpg
57 KB, 720x720
How can /richkids/ be so pathetic?
I mean, i am pathetic too, but i have my reasons.
This motherfucker i know is like 21 and he keeps getting about 2k USD each fucking month from his parents, yet the motherfucker is so hopeless he doesnt know what to do with himself or the money.

Fucking cunt, if i recieved 2k a month for nothing i would invest it right fucking away until my passive income matched normal job. The rest of the money would be used to travel, to buy the equipment needed for my hobbies, buy real food and cook all day erryday.

Start growing weed and making a new model.

The opportunities are endless, yet this motherfucker keeps crying how bored he is, how he doesnt have anything to do and shit like that.

I want to just slit that cunts throat and steal all that cash.

Its natural, he has way more resources than he can effectively use, so by the law of nature someone stronger should come in and take those (for him) needless resources. Or not?
>>
>>26989737
Yeah man, law of nature. World would be a better place if battery weren't a prosecutable offense.
>>
I bet he has a valid reason to be sad. Maybe you don't know it, but he could have low self esteem bringing him down. Money doesn't fix everything. It can't get someone to truly see the real you, if that's what you want.
>>
>>26989817
Yeah well if the only thing you ever talk about is how much money you have and how bored you are i am sorry but i just doubt that you are genuinely interesting person.

If you cant be yourself then it doesnt matter if you are rich or not, so none of that applies to him.

>baaaah nobody sees the real me, better cry about how much money i have

Maybe the reason nobody sees the "real" him is because there is no "real" him.
>>
>>26989846
>there is no "real" him
Kek lmao
>>
>>26989846
You should tell him you are struggling understanding how he could be sad like that. Then ask him to give you his 2k a month so you can gain perspective and understand him (making you in a better position to help him). Or if that doesn't work you can show him cool ways to spend the money.
Try to get him to give you the money then.
>>
>>26989737
>the motherfucker is so hopeless he doesnt know what to do with himself or the money.
I can relate.
I spend around a thousand every month on records, because I don't know what else to buy, and saving the money is a waste.
>>
>>26989737
OP why are you so sour?

Im probably what you would call a rich kid. I dont get money every months from my parents but they gave me 50k when i turned 18 and a "fund" that i recieve 1/2 of the interest from (the fund is 1.2m) and i can take the money out when im done with a undergrad education.

People can do what they want with money they recieve legally. You cant define what is the best thing to spend the money on (although investing them is what i would call a smart move)

>Its natural, he has way more resources than he can effectively use, so by the law of nature someone stronger should come in and take those (for him) needless resources. Or not?

But you are not strong enough to take the money from him
>>
>>26989737
>by the law of nature someone stronger should come in and take those (for him) needless resources
Then con him.
Come on, show us your hidden potential as con-artist
>>
He's probably shitposting about the NEET life right now kek
yeah, the thing is not everybody can be as tite as you OP, so you better just live your life and ignore the peasants
>>
>>26989919
Yeah, is this the first time you realized that some people wear the mask for so long that there is nothing underneath it? Especially rich kid, i imagine that he had to act specific way (even against his nature) for majority of his life.

>>26989943
Its easier to hate him for having something that i never had.

>>26989956
.....HOBBIES motherfucker, seeing the world and all that good shit. Doesnt ring a bell from when you were younger or something?

>>26989964
>But you are not strong enough to take the money from him

Except that i am. I could strangle the fucker with my bear hands if there was not society protecting him. I would do it too, for a chance at productive and fulfilling life.

I can objectively define that he is using the money exactly like spoiled kid, so anyone who grew up hungry can relate to my anger.

Sour because i grew up with nothing to eat meanwhile i have to listen to some spoiled fucking bitch crying about all his money and lack of intelligence or will to use that money effectively or at least be fulfilled.

>>26989995
Hmmm...i dont have any idea for blackmail and i wouldnt risk being a con with rich kids (papa, this anon said that i should invest in....)
>>
File: mad.jpg (54 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
54 KB, 497x732
>>26989737
>dogtag
>>
>>26990023
>HOBBIES motherfucker, seeing the world and all that good shit
Buying records is not a hobby now?
Besides, I'm attending uni, I don't have time to travel.
>>
>start growing weed

this is why you are poor
you are actually stupid
>>
>>26990023
>Except that i am. I could strangle the fucker with my bear hands if there was not society protecting him. I would do it too, for a chance at productive and fulfilling life.

There is a reason why you grew up poor. Your parents are stupid/lazy. The rich kids parents did something with their lifes and now he is harvesting the apples.

you are not strong enough bc you cant fight the institutions set in place to stop retards like you from destroying a country lol
>>
>>26990039
>Doesnt know what to do with himself or the money
>I can relate, i dont know what to buy
>Hobbies
>I have a hobby that is not fulfilling

Well then try different things man, what the fuck is stopping you. Its not like you cant afford to try different things

>>26990064
Whatever

>>26990073
>lel, ur weak mang, you dont even murder in cold blood and take a stand against police force

Ok
>>
>>26989964
>Bitch nogga has the cops protecting him
>But you are not strong enough to take the money from him
This what the 1% thinks about us, we must eliminate the borgeous scum and take what it's rightfully ours.
>>
>>26989919
hahahaha, lol that's me a hollow human
when I'm in the room with you I'm not even there
>>
>2k a month
>invest to get passive income
>normal job
If we're talking 10$ an hour wagecucks wage then I don't see what investments you could safely make towards that end.

But maybe I'm overestimating how much a normal job gives. I actually don't know. I have a similar situation to the guy in the OP. Parents pay everything and I have 1700$ to spend every month. They're both engineers far along in their careers so it's a pittance to them.

I'm not sure I'd be considering myself bored though. I'm depressed but I don't think I'd be bored.
>>
>>26990141
>Save up 8k buy already established website
>Couple hundred coming in each month, potential for growth

>Save up couple k
>Buy a property for cheap, in cash
>Clean it up, outline the property, show potential of the place
>Sell for more but long-term deal where they pay you back in hundreds each month

Like i said, if you think long enough the potential with FREE money is endless.

>Buy a garage in a city
>Rent it for couple hundred each month

The thing is, if you do not have to work for the money you are investing then it is not really a loss of either time or resources. Why not use it to build better future.
>>
>>26990122
When and where do we start?
All we need is tiny, secluded property and with internet we have all the info we need basically on demand.

Serious question, would you kill for better life?
Would you kill so that one day your kids could lead better life than you? I know i would if given the chance
>>
>be me
>be 15
>be hopeless NEET. Depressed. Dropped out of high school
>parents make me go to college
>parents make me get a car and pass my test
>parents make me get a job
>parents make me buy my own house
>still depressed
>parents wanted me to move back in
>rent my house out
>quit my job because I earn enough money from the renting of my house
>still fucking depressed
Money doesn't make you happy. It gives you options, but nothing more. If those options it gives you doesn't bring you happiness, then you're fucked.

All I really want is a gf, but money doesn't bring me that, either.
>>
I would rob him if I could OP desu. Just do it.
>>
>>26989737
Just leave him the fuck alone. How about you worry about yourself before trying to interfere with others? Normies love to just butt in when it suits them.
>>
>>26990255
> It gives you options, but nothing more. If those options it gives you doesn't bring you happiness, then you're fucked.

But thats the entire reason why it makes me so mad.

OPTION or opportunity is really the only thing most people need to succeed. You are given that, on a silver platter yet you are unable or unwilling to claim it, why?

Why would you not make your life as great as it could be, literally the only thing that is stopping most people is lack of money, and HEY! you never had to worry about that.

Yeah i am poor as fuck and my gf used to be friends with this potato too until even SHE realized that money inst everything if you are good for nothing, pampered soft bitch. Literally the only thing he would talk about is how bored he is and how much money he has. She did not fall for that trap. I chose my woman well.
>>
>>26990302
Yeah it suits me, because i am motherfucking genius up in here trying 99 and one different ways to establish myself, while some bitch was given all that on silver platter AND keeps crying about it.

>>26990278
Stolen goods sell for dirt cheap, unless he keeps tons of cash somewhere it doesnt sound worth the hassle (and potential jail time)
>>
>tfw have a decent trust fund but can't access it until grandma passes away

I'd like to use the money to start a small business, I guess I'll have to keep planning until she kicks the bucket.
Feels kinda weird waiting for a death payout though, I'm excited for it but it makes me feel bad at the same time.
I just want to quit my shitty job and do something enjoyable with my life.
>>
>>26990310
I have money and time, but I don't want to do anything with that money or time. Every waking moment is dreadful, for me. I feel like killing myself, constantly. It's rare that I go 5 minutes without thinking about something suicide-related.

I currently sleep my life away. When I can't sleep anymore, I talk about my problems on here.

I live what most people consider a very successful life. I went from full-blown NEET, to having an education, a good job, and now I am retired. I'm 24 for fuck's sake, and I have retired. I have a steady income. But I have nothing to do with that money. What would I do? Buy useless junk? I've visited every continent already, and that was boring. So now my money is piling up. 10 years from now I'll be able to buy a second house... so that I can add more money to the collection. When my parents die, I'll have a third house. When I die, a charity of my choosing will be rolling in it.

>Yeah i am poor as fuck and my gf
Ah! There you go! You already have a girlfriend. You now just need money. My problem is the opposite. I have the money, but not the girlfriend. I am very lonely. And my income doesn't fix my loneliness. All I want is a girlfriend. All you want is money. How about we trade? I'll give you my house, and I get your girlfriend? I would like that. I can earn more money and buy another house, but I can't get a girlfriend.

You have it easy. You can just work your ass off like I did, buy a house, and earn a passive income. I tried working my ass off to get a girlfriend, and it got me nowhere. I would love your life.
>>
>>26990210
Well you could save it. True inflation will fuck you over eventually but I feel like saving to pay a portion of a mortgage is smarter. I'm just saving atm, my parents would help me out more if I needed it but it's just not how you treat parents.
>>
>>26989737
>24k/year
>rich
????????
>>
lol wagecuck OP raging hard at master race trust fund kings.

Know your place, you fucking cuckhold.
>>
Why kill him when you can rip him off?.......
>>
>>26990122
Im just saying that you cant just take money from people easily with police etc. So maybe in the "natural state" he could but he is not strong enough to do it in the current society.

>>26990087
Im just saying you can weep all you want but in the end its bc of your shitty parents and you genes that you dont have the money. and therefore you dont deserve the money either, and what he choses to spend hes money on has greater balue bc of that.
>>
>>26990434
Well then send me couple K and let me invest it anon, in exchange i will help you get that SPARK and HUNGER back in your demeanor, that fire in your belly. With that a woman WILL come.

Even with all my shyness, my horrible anxiety, not taking care of myself at all, i can positively say that if we broke up i would find next woman in less than a week (if i wanted to). Shit, i have been with her since i was 17, she was 22, how many guys that young do you know could pull older woman AND keep her interested?

And despite being basically penniless and not even lying about it, women are STILL interested in me. I have nothing to offer, yet they are willing to get fucked by me. I think i could teach you how to emulate my behaviour and attitude around women and fix your loneliness.

>But I have nothing to do with that money
There is the problem, i never had enough money to survive so i naturally spent all my time thinking about all the shit i could and try if i had it.

You had it since ever, so you never had that desperation kick in, that dreaming of things you want to do, experience, see.

Same with NEETs, they have all the time other people want, yet they dont know what to do with it.
>>
>>26990504
>you dont deserve the money either

Who the fuck are you to say shit like this? You think that due to your admirable virtue of
>BEING BORN LUCKY MOTHERFUCKER, NOTHING ELSE

You deserve the right to judge other people?

What is the difference between me wanting to kill a pampered bitch for his money and you trying to act all high and mighty cause your papi and mami gave you everything since you were born?

You do realize that if there ever comes anything close to anarchy or civil war people like you will be the first ones who will get fucking ripped apart right?

You do realize that majority of people you may call your friends are putting up with faggot like you PURELY because of your parents and their money and not your admirable character or strength of spirit or whatever.
The only and real difference between the two of us is that if your money faucet (for whatever reason) stopped working tomorrow you would most likely off yourself the first time you went week without a food (throwing up air is pretty fun, trust me)
>>
>>26990534
>Well then send me couple K and let me invest it anon, in exchange i will help you get that SPARK and HUNGER back in your demeanor, that fire in your belly. With that a woman WILL come.
"Spark and hunger"?

>Even with all my shyness, my horrible anxiety, not taking care of myself at all, i can positively say that if we broke up i would find next woman in less than a week (if i wanted to).
You must be good-looking, then.

>how many guys that young do you know could pull older woman AND keep her interested?
Good for you, I guess. I'm happy for you.

>And despite being basically penniless and not even lying about it, women are STILL interested in me. I have nothing to offer, yet they are willing to get fucked by me. I think i could teach you how to emulate my behaviour and attitude around women and fix your loneliness.
It's not behavioural. It's that I am depressed, and hardly good-looking. I had some botched dentistry work done on my jaw, so now my jaw hangs out on one side. And after years and years of depression, I think I am starting to lose my mind. Plus, I am 24, now. I don't know what I would do with a girlfriend if I even had one. I don't think girls would be interested in a 24-year-old who has never had a girlfriend.

>You had it since ever, so you never had that desperation kick in, that dreaming of things you want to do, experience, see.
Actually, I did. If you had read my story, you would know that I was NEET. I stayed NEET for years. Had no money. I thought I was going to have to live on disability welfare (big up my depression and say that is why I can't work). But I am not materialistic. Never have been. I have a place to live, and that is all I need. Even with money, I have nothing to buy.

Again, I see you complaining that you don't have money, but anyone can get money. You just need dedication. All of the dedication in the world didn't get me a girlfriend. And now it's too late for me. I am long gone. I would gladly swap places with you.
>>
>>26990585
He was born into a rich family and since people (see: family) wanted to grant him their own money, then he deserves the money more than you who nobody wants to give money dingus.

>You do realize that if there ever comes anything close to anarchy or civil war people like you will be the first ones who will get fucking ripped apart right?

Yes surely that will happened. When anarchy starts i can finally go manhunting with my arsenal of weapons you little dweep haha.
>>
>>26990630
>Instead of helping each other
>Swapping places

That aint what humanity is all about my brother.
We all bear our crosses, but we can help each other.
I know, it may sound like a lot of trouble.
But your hope cannot fickle.

>>26990711
Yeah, yeah i can see soft cunt like you accustomed to plentiful lifestyle surviving something real.

>He deserves the money because his mother married a rich guy and ripped him off

Ok, nice to see how pampered mind works.
>>
>>26990744
I can't be helped. I couldn't get a girlfriend when I was 19, happy, fit, and knew how to talk to people. I certainly can't get a girlfriend, now. I am fucked.

I have applied for a shotgun license. Hopefully if I get accepted, I will have the balls to blow my head off when I can impulsively do it. Without a way to instantly commit suicide, I always chicken out. But with a shotgun beside me, I can get drunk, ask myself if I want to die, and if so, it can all be over within seconds. No pain. Wouldn't even hear the gun go off. I would be dead before I know I've pulled the trigger.
>>
>>26990744
>Yeah, yeah i can see soft cunt like you accustomed to plentiful lifestyle surviving something real.

As soon as anarchy hits ill just drive to my granddads manor in the countryside. 2000 hectares of land. Plenty of food and plenty of guns. After that ill drive around to the small towns and shoot poorfags like you lol.

Live will only be harder for the poorfags.
>>
>>26990780
I read your words, yet the only thing i can see is the two of us fucking shit up and getting you bitches.

I am serious anon, dont be such a pussy. Unless you are lying i dont see any reason to kill yourself, getting along with people is FUCKING EASY, but slaving for money is not.

You won half the battle of life (resources) and i won the other (people). I assume we are both healthy enough (physically), so why the fuck are we talking about suicide on 4chan instead of seizing the day?

>>26990825
>Has no experience
>Has no willpower to survive (obvious by getting bored to death with all the money person could want)
>Has PROPERTY but doesnt have PEOPLE

Which is more important in times of civil strife, do you think?

The guy who flaunts his (inherited) wealth or the guy who can rile up other as you say "poorfags"?
>>
>>26990780

I'm in the same boat but don't really want to kill myself with a firearm because if you do it wrong you will feel pain.

I heard hanging only takes 15 seconds for you to loose consciousness. Been thinking about that lately.

How old are you anon? Early 20's?
>>
>>26990865
>I am serious anon, dont be such a pussy
I wasn't. I started working when I was 19. I thought, "fuck it. I have a job. I have a car. why can't I get a girlfriend?". I started hitting the gym and I got swole. Had arms like tree trunks, and a chest like a wine barrel. Talked to some girls I met at college, but they weren't interested. Tried out online dating... and I got precisely nowhere. Every girl within 25 miles of me I talked to, and not one was interested. Maybe I was too far gone already at this point. Maybe people can tell that I have gone crazy with depression. Or maybe I'm just ugly. Who knows?

>getting along with people is FUCKING EASY
I get along with people just fine. I was always popular at college. In my class, anyway. I never really make any enemies. The people at work liked me, even if they did take the piss out of me. I have no problem talking to people, or getting people to like me. "Just don't be a cunt" is all you have to do. It's the easiest shit there is. The problem is getting a girl INTERESTED in me. That is what I find impossible.

>but slaving for money is not.
Sure it is. Work your ass off. Get money. Buy a house. Rent the house out. BAM you are now earning a passive income. Quit your job. Congratulations you now have enough money to survive, plus a few grand extra to do some nice stuff.

>I assume we are both healthy enough (physically), so why the fuck are we talking about suicide on 4chan instead of seizing the day?
Yeah. I'm still quite fit. I just spent a few hours splitting rocks with a sledgehammer to use for concreting. I did seize the day when I was younger, and still had hopes of getting a girlfriend. But you can only take so many rejections before you give up. And I have long given up.
>>
>>26990911
Firearms are more reliable than hanging. You wouldn't feel pain if you fuck up with a firearm. Put the gun in your mouth, and pull the trigger. You would get a concussion immediately and go unconscious. You would then bleed out. The only way it can go wrong is if you blow half of you brain out but still survive. But with a shotgun that is very unlikely. And if you blow away half your brain, then you're probably going to be in a coma, anyway.

But with hanging? That can go VERY wrong. You either suffocate, or you break your neck. If you start suffocating, and the rope snaps or someone saves you, then congrats you now have an oxygen-deprived brain. You are now retarded. If you break your neck and survive, then congrats, you are now dead from the neck-down.

I would rather OD on paracetamol than hang myself. ODing is less likely to work, but the consequences of it failing are less dire.
>>
>>26990963

>Breaking your neck

Only with drop hanging, but we're talking about suspension hanging.

Suspension hanging will kill its victims in three ways: compression of the carotid arteries, the jugular veins, or the airway

About 5 kg of pressure is required to compress the carotid artery; 2 kg for the jugular veins and 15 kg for the airway.

Under the circumstances you would pass out rather quickly before you start to suffocate.

5-15 seconds has been reported before you loose consciousness and as for survival? Not likely.

Hanging is actually one of the most successful methods of suicide and even if someone finds you chances are you would die while being transported to the hospital anyway.
>>
>>26990945
>Sure it is. Work your ass off. Get money. Buy a house. Rent the house out. BAM you are now earning a passive income. Quit your job. Congratulations you now have enough money to survive, plus a few grand extra to do some nice stuff.

Thats my plan except i just WONT accept the grind to get there, i will figure out a way to accumulate money without having to slave away my youth.

> But you can only take so many rejections before you give up. And I have long given up

This makes me genuinely feel bad for how many chances i fucked up. I had about 15 fucking women (good looking ones at that) literally offering themselves to me yet i was too anxious and shy to do anything about it, so it was just easier to reject them.

> I started working when I was 19. I thought, "fuck it. I have a job. I have a car. why can't I get a girlfriend?

Fuuck i am almost 22 and i have neither of those and yet for some reason (all i do is basically sit at home or in the woods alone) women still go crazy for me.

You sound like a good guy, so here is a small tip.
>Women have innate need to fix situations and people

So, maybe by appearing to have everything there is nothing left to fix about you?

Basically think of it as if you were car collector and saw a generic car in pretty good shape versus rusty, fucked up car with great potential.

If you liked the activity of repairing or IMPROVING cars enough, you would logically choose the latter, right?

See where i am going with this? Maybe you are just too good for your own good
>>
>>26991063
>and as for survival? Not likely.
Unless the rope snaps or someone saves you.

>even if someone finds you chances are you would die while being transported to the hospital anyway.
Not really. When you are strangled, you go through three steps: you will begin to lose consciousness. Then your brain starts failing. Then you die.
If you get stopped in the first step, then you're gonna be fine.
If you get stopped in the second step, then you are brain-damaged.
If you get stopped in the third step, then you are already dead.

It's that second step you want to avoid.

>Hanging is actually one of the most successful methods of suicide
Yes, but it also has the worst consequences if it fails. Firearms are more successful, and have less consequences in the result of a failure
>>
>>26990865
>Has no experience
>Has no willpower to survive (obvious by getting bored to death with all the money person could want)

Haha I hunt on the lands and I hike all over the world. Im more suited than you are. The day shtf i will already know how to use a rifle. And you will be my poor pray.
>>
>>26991114

>Unless the rope snaps

Use strong rope? Holy shit people have managed to hang themselves with ripped up t shirts man in psyche wards.

>or someone saves you.

Generally when committing suicide you would make sure no one finds you (Aka your whole family is asleep).
>>
>>26991114

Also I know you're Aussie, give me an address so I can off myself with that shotgun once you're done using it.
>>
>>26991103
>Thats my plan except i just WONT accept the grind to get there, i will figure out a way to accumulate money without having to slave away my youth.
Good luck with that. I've seen so many friends try starting their own business, or invest wisely. And it just didn't work for them. I earned my money the old fashioned way, got a mortgage, and rented it out. Guaranteed success with no risk is what I wanted.

You can do it in about 5 years, to be honest.

Get a job. Save your money. Get a deposit down for a house. Get a mortgage. Rent the house out. The rent now pays for the mortgage and gives you a little bit of spending money. Work your ass off some more to pay off big chunks of the mortgage. Can do the lot in 5 years. Then you get all of the income from the rent. You're set for life.

>Fuuck i am almost 22 and i have neither of those and yet for some reason (all i do is basically sit at home or in the woods alone) women still go crazy for me.
You must not be incredibly depressed and ugly, then.

>So, maybe by appearing to have everything there is nothing left to fix about you?
I'm actually quite open about how I feel. Always have been. I started feeling like I was losing my mind to this crippling depression when I turned 20. My bubbly personality and energy started to fade. People at work would ask me how I am and I would always respond with, "I've been worse. Feels like I'm losing my mind. How bout u?". I'm clearly very sad. Anyone who talks to me can see that.

I have money, but that is all. I am unattractive and depressed. I fall into the "generic car in pretty good shape" part of your analogy. I have no potential. I have seriously lost my marbles. I'm ugly af
>>
>>26991141
>I can hold steel pipe in my hand and press a cock

How many times have you slept in woods with just the things you have on?
How many times you endured hunger for couple of days in a row?
How quickly can you integrate and establish yourself with strangers (no, flaunting cash wont work in that scenario)?
>Can you force yourself to not eat or drink when needed?

>I hike all over the world
Yeah, getting out of plane and "hiking" over to the resort area is not valuable skill.
>>
>>26991162
>Use strong rope?
Still has a chance to break. I wouldn't be happy using anything other than unbreakable rope that has an irremovable knot.

>Generally when committing suicide you would make sure no one finds you (Aka your whole family is asleep).
Still a chance. Maybe the police show up and break your door down. Hanging is good, it's just that firearms are better.

>>26991192
I'm actually English, my Kangaroo friend.
>>
>>26991245

I was so sure you were aussie because you used the secret password aka cunt.

Well shit.
>>
>>26991237
>How many times you endured hunger for couple of days in a row?

Im not a poorfag so none. But im more succesfull than you and i have probably archived way more than you ever will so i think i can do that aswell cuck.

I find it amazing that with your retard genes and lazy poormans attitude. You still think you can do better than me haha. Look into the rifle son.
>>
>>26991281
The English used it first, my crocodile hunter friend.
>>
>>26991288
Well thats because i gained confidence in my own abilities by actually SURVIVING in tough as fuck conditions.

No wonder though, i imagine having everything delivered for you doesnt leave a lot of room for self affirmation and growth.
>>
>>26991311

Yes but Australians use it more often.
>>
>>26991326
No they do not, my fosters friend.
>>
>>26991338

Fosters is not sold in Australia m8.
>>
2k/month is only like 24 thousand per year. Thats basically poverty.
>>
>>26991357
>Fosters is not sold in Australia
thats rite fooken funny mate. ha ha u got me good there. CROIKY! how bout some tea and shrimps on the barbie, MATE? wibbly wobbly mate. STEVEN ERWIN! fuarky joosy kunt m8. how bout dem gaters, eh? NEW ZEALAND? WOT IS THAT MATE?
>>
>>26991377

Now you're making me glad that you're blowing your brains out with a double barrel shotgun.
>>
File: screens4lyfe.jpg (94 KB, 602x864) Image search: [Google]
screens4lyfe.jpg
94 KB, 602x864
>>26991397
KILL ALL SPOILED BITCHES
CLASS WAR NOW
>>
>>26989817
>money doesnt fix everything
bourgeois scum detected
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.