[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here hates their family?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: 1448273780512.jpg (43 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1448273780512.jpg
43 KB, 640x640
Who else here hates their family?
>>
>>26989677
B-but my family lubs me
>>
>dad snores so loud need ear plugs to fap
>literally snores at 200% volume all fucking day and night
>no lock on door
>family has to walk passed my door to get anything
>can't fap at ease
>so much noise in my house can't fucking sleep or read or anything

jesus christ i need to get a job and get out
>>
Did they abuse you?
>>
Well, I guess I should appreciate a lot of the food and shelter they have given me. But I hate that no one in my family really likes me or listens to me and tells me to leave them alone. I am not very bonded with them like I would have liked.
>>
>>26989677
I love my family, but I have no idea why they love me back.
>>
>tfw nobody likes me
>tfw family actually sort of likes me but I don't like them back so it doesn't count
>>
>>26989722
buy a box fan

I run mine 24/7/365
>>
Only my parents. They sexually abused me and my sister and fucked us up.
>>
>>26989776
my walls are so thin my family would probably complain of the noise to be honest

good idea though
>>
>>26989694
Was this post meant to draw out my personal rage against my family? If so you have succeeded. I am the youngest in a family of 6, I have schizophrenia and my entire family has always seen me as incompetent and little above mentally retarded. I am incapable of communicating with people effectively. You see, while they were all off living their lives fucking chads and staceys, going to parties and being human, I was locked up at home very similar to the gimp in Pulp Fiction but with more TV and video games. The next sibling after me is my sister who is 7-8 years older than me. My parents divorced when I was 3 years old. To this day my family is adamant in making sure that I do not speak out against the abuse I have endured and witnessed, it is met with harsh emotions I am unfamiliar with and they immediately silence my opinion with emotional manipulation. I seriously feel sometimes like I'm living in one of those child sex cults where I am brainwashed to believe my abuse was loving and a good thing and the people doing the abuse are whacked out freaks who have serious issues with dominance and submission.
>>
>>26989800
Man that's fucked up. I would recommend trying to find a way to distance yourself from your family so you can not continue getting treated like shit.

I wouldn't even recommend trying to get them to change because they are most likely narcissist who will deny and refuse abuse no matter how true it is. It is almost hopeless to get people to admit to how they hurt you when they are obsessed and fixated on you being the problem and them being good and innocent.
They made you the black sheep and made you look like a problem, when it is really them.
But I think I know what kind of people you are talking about, I hope you can get away from them and around people who understand you. They will refuse to see what they did to you, you can count on it, they are delusional parents, who are more concerned with their self imagine then helping you.
>>
>>26989892
Thank you so much for posting this. It takes a load off my heart to hear that other people are aware of what I'm talking about and it's not just me being crazy.
>>
>>26989952
No problem. It's definitely not you being crazy, although they would love you to believe that.
That is emotional abuse and neglect.
Trust me, there are others who have been in similar positions. Telling their parents "remember when you did xyz abusive thing to me?" And the parent literally will deny things that happened and insist they wouldn't never do something bad. Or they will deny it hurt you even if you say it did.
>>
>>26989722
I know this feel. I absolutely hate people who feel the need to make as much noise as possible at every moment of the day.
>>
I'm really appreciative of my sisters and their husbands/kids but besides that my family is shit.

Mother was abusive, her family is unstable. Father was an enabler, also whiney and never followed theough, a bit of a baby. All extended family isnt worth knowing.
>>
>>26991582
I didn't see you complaining when we had your girl screaming
>>
>>26989800
What sexual abuse did they do? Obviously they wouldn't want you to speak out against it because they would be in trouble. But what did they do?
>>
>>26989677
I don't hate my family but as time goes by I might be a psychopath.

Not like a murderer or anything but I don't see to be bale to empathize. I first noticed it when my grandma died. I knew I was supposed to feel sad, but I didn't at all. Now my sister is getting divorced her husband is leaving her and I'm supposed to be shocked or upset, or something and I feel nothing.

I don't feel bad for her but I'm supposed too.

Anyone else in this position
>>
>>26989677
I don't hate them. They're nice people.

Unfortunately they made some mistakes that really damaged me.

They have since moved on and are living nice lives. My siblings/step-siblings have girlfriends and nice careers and/or children.

I don't want to be the "le weird out of place uncle who never married xD" sitcom character, so I don't attend gatherings.
>>
>>26989677
I don't but I do at the same time. My family are great and have done so much for me but growing up I threw so much back in their face that I can't look them in the eye and every time I spend any amount of time around them they drive be nuts and I end up getting stressed to fuck and then we end up having a massive argument. I love them to bits, but I can't be at home without feeling like shit and i'm fed up with the massive arguments every 3-5 weeks.
>>
>>26989677
I love my mama, my brother, my two little cousins and my step dad, even though I met him when I was 17, he's basically family now

The rest of them can fuck right of for all I care. Bunch of thieving, whoring, meth addict degenerates.
>>
Right here fampai. I tell them I'm depressed and have been for years just after a suicide attempt and they say
>oh mirin you should have told us, whatever it is we just want to help and for you to be happy. Please don't die waaahhhhhh
Then I tell them I'm Trans and transitioning
>you're disgusting, a disgrace to this family. You're a man and always will be. We raised you right, what's wrong with you. Stay away from us until your disease is better.

Bonus, came out as gay when I was 15 to my sister who prided herself on having gay friends and being loved
>that's disgusting. No you're not. Think of my reputation
>>
>>26989798
https://simplynoise.com/
>>
>>26991904
>my sister is getting divorced her husband is leaving her and I'm supposed to be shocked or upset, or something and I feel nothing
You shouldn't feel anything, you have no idea whose fault the divorce was. It's not your concern.
>>
>>26991978
Steven?

original
>>
>>26992188
Mental illness is treatable if you're willing to seek help.
>>
>>26989677
I don't hate them I just prefer it when their not aorund.

They provide for me, I am NEET again and have done nothing with my life accept rack up a large amount of dept for no reason.

I don't really like talking to them besides my brother but I get tired of being around him after a few days (we share a room) thankfully he lives at his friends house more than he does at home.

My mom is okay I guess, not really though she gets irritating fast. My sister I have never gotten on with and don't really care for that much. My dad is the most annyoing person of all I don't talk to him unless I have to and it is usually a really shit conversation that just makes me angry or feel like a fucking turd.
>>
>>26989677
>hate

strong word desu, it's not their fault really they're all autistic or retarded or something and I'm an apple of that same branch as well.

>mom shits with the bathroom door open
>dad never washes his hands, even after blowing his nose on his hands and taking a shit
>bathroom doesn't have a a vent, so the humidity of showers and the airborne shit particles of them shitting jut hangs out in the house forever until I open a window and then get yelled at for opening a window
>dad asked me if I was gay, this was after I had 4 long-term relationship with girls that met my parents
>mom smothered and sheltered me all my life and wonders why I'm not self-reliant
>dad just beat the shit out of us as kids and always brought drama everywhere, and wonders why I don't eat dinner with them anymore
>both parents are unable to use the computer properly
>older brother was druggy and violent tard to stayed at home until he was 30
>etc...

>>26989722
iktfb I only got a lock on my door when I was like one week away from turning 18 >>26989798

Have you ever heard of "binaural beats" I don't know about all of the so-called bullshit effects like it's supposed to simulate the same highs as heroin and make you smarter, but they're essentially just white noise. I go to bed while listening to a playlist of them on my ipod with earbuds.
>>
>>26992304
Dank maymay anon-kun. It's not like there's 60+years of scientific evidence and efficacious treatment in transitioning favour or anything.

Do you consider yourself logical? Like of you're presented with hard evidence do you accept it or start flailing wildly shouting 'mental illness'?

Inb4 triggered
>>
>>26989677
I used to but we have been getting along better since we started drinking together and bonding that way
>>
my dad used to be unable to control his anger and would stomp around the house and react violently to any perceived disrespect when I was a kid, this conveniently stopped as soon as I grew big enough to defend myself
now he's pretty much just a boring wageslave normie, doesn't really think for himself, too lazy to cook real food, doesn't read, just falls asleep on the couch with fox news blaring and snoring at max volume
my mom cucked him so they got divorced when i was a kid

it's just sad
>>
Not in an angsty kind of way, but yes.
That doesn't mean I don't love them, they're good people who love me.
>>
>>26992480
That "scientific evidence" comes from a particular group of people that have infiltrated academia, medicine, and media in a very open attempt to undermine and pollute Western Christian civilization.
You cite evidence when it agrees with you, but ignore evidence from every other society and time period other than ours.
>>26992536
Were you raised by your father?
>>
I do, I hate them quite a lot, from my tweens to my late teens they were new born again christians, they forbade me of drawing, games, and anime, and sometimes even cartoons.

They forced me to study some stupid degree whatever it could be that it was not art related, I still want to draw but as a wageslave I have no time or energy...

Now my dad wants me to get a gf and he says that if she is ugly, I can just close my eyes and prefend she is a Japanese Cartoon, little did he knows, I hate anime.

worse is that I still need his money because I am on an low en job, basicaly he pays for my rent.

I sometimes think i should just kill myself, I will go to hell anyway for liking cartoons.
>>
>15
>mom kinda runs off with a biker leaving me in an empty house with little food
>stops by every 3-4 days to feed and let out the dog, which I was necessarily doing anyways
>goes on for about 2 months until I start feeling sick of eating canned food and ramen noodles
>decide to go live with my father full time, who im welcome to stay at however I find him grating in large doses
>see my mother 6-7 times a year for family gatherings and we get along pretty good still
>literally not a word of this was spoken

I wouldn't say I hate her or my father but I just really dont feel much for them
>>
>>26992638
Shit dude, you're fucking crazy. People can help with that you know, if you get treatment.

Firstly that's just not true. Second of all, why would we not use the latest studies when something relates to psychology and neurobiology? And what evidence is that?
>>
File: 938467293.jpg (230 KB, 976x549) Image search: [Google]
938467293.jpg
230 KB, 976x549
>>26992706
You can be Christian and draw cartoons.

Take up the pen in service to the Lord, Anon.
>>
>>26992752
I can't wait until Mexicans and Muslims take over the West and have their way with you.

You'll realize white men weren't all that bad.
>>
My older sisters used to beat me up badly over stupid shit when I was a kid.
They think I don't remember any of that shit at this age and play it cool with me. But oh, I remember everything stupid bitches.
I'll let them know once I can get out of here and never speak to them again.
>>
>>26992814
What?! Who said I don't love white men? They're great.
>>
>>26992759

That is the point, you can only draw cartoons if they are about God / jesus / Bibble

But if you want o make up characters worlds and plots of your own, or enjoy stuff other people have made is it Satanic.

I fucking hate the Bible, worst tedious crap ever. Most of the cartoons I like are outright Satanic. Like Rubby Gloom, or my little pony.
>>
Hey, not a neet since I'm in college, but I'm totally dependent on my parents. I was wondering if anyone else here has technically abusive parents and can't leave because of said dependancy?
As for me, I'm not even sure id's abuse since I don't get hit, but I have a whole bunch of mental health issues that I won't get into. What my parents do is tell me mental illnesses aren't real and I'm only acting this way because I'm a bad person. I've tried to kill myself and failed, but they never took me to a hospital, since those are for people with real problems. Whenever I'm having an attack now, they give me something to kill myself with. Also, they make a habit out of yelling at me for made up stuff and doing the exact opposite of what the doctors told them they should do for my attacks. They also left me very ill prepared to live on my own, so I can't leave.
Just yesterday I was having an attack so I was up on my computer until midnight trying to distract myself. My parents just stood in the doorway watching silently as I sobbed until I went to bed (theyre very strict about me going to bed by ten, even though I'm nineteen). so this morning, I come downstairs and my dad's screaming at my imouto and I because he thinks we were gonna be late (we weren't, but my imouto has a chronic stomach pain from living here and it was really bad today). He yelled at me for never going to class on Monday (i haven't missed a Monday at all this semester) and he gave me food that was to hot to eat. He also threatened to cancel a trip I was gonna take to see my only friend who lives in another state (my first time on my own) if I didn't leave 30 minutes early. After my imouto and I cried and crawled into the car with my mom, she told us she didn't like our attitudes and that our father loves us.
I'm still in the bathroom at my university, hiding.
>>
I hate my fucking family fucking bitch shit mother fuck you fucking bitch
>>
>>26989677
They piss me off a lot, but I'm a 27 year old loser who still lives with his parents so I try to get along with them for the most part.
>>
Moved out when I turned 17, got my GED and moved to a new city, changed my name and joined the military when I turned 18, have 10 years in and 10 to go, have not seen or spoke to family since the day I left, have no idea what or where they are, don't care, saved money for 2 years, sold all my shit on ebay to stash enough money to let me exist until I turned 18, I tell people my parents died and I was raised in foster care, dumped everything when I left, photos, letters, everything, sometimes a fresh start is really what's needed, when you know there is no backup, fall back plan it makes you step your game up, just leave and don't look back
>>
>>26989677
nice dubs, pic made me hungry for some popcorn
>>
>>26989677
>Who else here hates their family?
me
>>
File: 1454365459435.gif (528 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
1454365459435.gif
528 KB, 540x304
Family is the worst.
>was a unplanned pregnancy
>poor as shit throughout my life
>both parents high school dropouts and old as shit
>dad developed alzheimer's as I grew up and mom was borderline
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.