[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pee Bottle Has Developed a White Gunk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
For the first time in 4 and a 1/2 years, my pee bottle has developed a white gunk at the bottom.

It can't be old age, because It's only been full for 2 weeks and I've kept them for up to 3 months without this happening before.

Any suggestions, /r9k/? Should I be worried or is it buisness as usual?

Pic related is the condtions the bottle's been kept is for the past 2 weeks. It's been a bit hot lately, but aside from smelling a bit this shouldn't realy be happening.

Next pic I post will be of the white gunk, after that I might swirl it around so you can see the texture.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>26989316
Pic is the white stuff after its settled for a day.
>>
It always happens to me, friend.
>>
You should check to see how it tastes.
>>
For the love of all thats holy throw that shit out man
>>
It's happened to me before, but I'm not sure what it is. I've also had my piss go so dark in the bottle that it looks like coke, even though it wasn't that dark to begin with.
>>
Drink more water breh, that piss color is gnarly
>>
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I've emptied a quarter of the bottle and tipped it upside down to show the sediment sticking to the bottle.
>>
>>26989400

If shake the bottle up the gunk just swirls around like a vortex. Not sure if it's solid because of the setting time, or if it's the substance itself.

I guess I'm just worried that this will threaten my NEET status.
>>
>>26989422
It's fine. Like I said in my last post, I get this all the time.

Did you keep them in a warmer place than usual? That could speed up separation like this
>>
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>26989400
Pic is gunk swirls
>>
>>26989471
Yeah, it's been rather hot lately, especially given that it's more often cold where I live.
>>
Calcium deposits
>>
>>26989400
Dry it out and smoke it
>>
>tfw piss bottles that are YEARS old now
>afraid to throw them out
>>
Taste it. If it tastes salty, you're okay.
>>
Have you tried using a toilet instead?
>>
>>26989316
you need to drink more water and less soda, or accept having kidney stones soon.
>>
Just urates anon, you're completely fine
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.