[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gross-off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: 1406322678398.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1406322678398.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
who is the grossest anon on /r9k/?

>haven't changed/washed my shirt, pants, socks, or undies in months
>don't even remember the last shower I took
>my hands are getting covered in this green film, it might be some kind of fungus or something
>covered in scars and blisters that look pretty infected
>my toenails go an inch past the toes
>>
>>26988823
Post pics please
original commento
>>
>>26988823
how about you post some valid proof then desu
>>
File: 1436154107760.jpg (17 KB, 354x352) Image search: [Google]
1436154107760.jpg
17 KB, 354x352
>>26988823

Show us pics of your filth
>>
>>26988823
infected blisters or gtfo
>>
>>26988823
These threads are pointless without pictures. If OP is full of shit, someone else please feel free to show off in here.
>>
>>26988823
none of you are going to beat the piss maggot guy from the other day
>>
>>26988906
Have you got the saved images or caps? This sounds intriguing.
>>
piss maggots or gtfo
>>
File: hgh.png (54 KB, 500x509) Image search: [Google]
hgh.png
54 KB, 500x509
>Never have showers
>haven't brushed my teeth in 7 years
>all i do is wipe the semen off my stomach after i ejaculate with toilet paper and flush it
>cut my toe-nails and throw them under my bed or just flick them around the room, same with boogers
>briefs im wearing had skid-marks all over them because i don't wipe my ass properly and hardly eat fiber
>if i feel my briefs are wet from sweat / precum or anything else i'll simply pick up another pair from the floor and eventually put back on the wet ones when they dry
>>
>>26988948
How did you get to this point?
>>
>>26988823
>get awful puss filled pimples when I don't shower for a while
>get them almost exclusively in my bathing suit area, which hasn't been groomed in I wanna say years
>pop the blisters, puss and blood comes out
>wipe up the mess with my underwear but don't take off the underwear

also
>blow nose into old underwear that I wiped up jizz with
>accidentally get cum on face
>wipe face with same underwear, but different/dryer spot

nobody takes pictures of their situation unless prompted or they are psychotically proud of their living conditions
>>
File: on.jpg (32 KB, 590x427) Image search: [Google]
on.jpg
32 KB, 590x427
>>26988960
By not giving a fuck, i walk outside and go shops smelling like shit, ripped shirt, pants, hole in my shoes and not give a single fuck about looks or people talking.

Normies can go get fucked. By the way i also carry a pistol with me for anyone that wants to start trouble.
>>
My teeth are probably among the worst here sso I'm in the top 10 fo sure.
>>
>>26988996
how do you earn money? if ''i dont'' how is your living conditions otherwise?
>>
>>26988996
A true bohemian.
>>
>>26988920
no, but i'm sure someone does

the fucker had a bucket of piss so rancid it had maggots in it

when the maggots evolved into flies, they'd fly up to the top of the bucket, where there were spider webs

the spiders would then drop the drained fly carcasses into the piss for the maggots to eat

it was a legit ecosystem
>>
>>26988823

>male robot
>let my top bear boyfriend shit in my mouth for rent money
>>
>>26989025
thats pretty impressive desu
>>
File: sunset.jpg (21 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
sunset.jpg
21 KB, 500x318
>>26989025
Wow, and this is what you dumb newfaggots consider disgusting? This place has gone to shit.

Too many reddit fags.
>>
>>26989068
feel free to toss your hat into the ring if we're such clean freaks
>>
i havent showered since january
>>
I havenot brushed my teeth for over 4 years, and they're starting to hurt, and my gums are bleeding if I poke them. But since I don't eat anything that's bad for my teeth, they've only starting taking damage recently.

Also, I have many hemorrhois, my toes are infected, im obese, and I shower 3 times a week.

Not on the level of these fucks, but for a (somewhat) normie, it's gross.
>>
I shower once a month. My balls smell so bad its unbeliavable. I have a really bad sense of smell and I can smell them really well whenever I spread my legs. I also brush my teeth abou once.a month. I piss in bottles and keep them in my room because I'm too lazy to go to the toilet everytime I have to piss. Not nearly as gross as some of you, but I think I'm still worth mentioning
>>
>>26989231
>haven't brushed your teeth for 4 years
somewhat normie?
think again my fat friend.
>>
>>26989447
what does this mean? too gross or not enough?
>>
>>26988823
FRIDGEBRO IS THE DIRTIEST AND MOST SCUMMIEST ANON ON /r9k/ YOU FUCKERS WHO BRAG AREN'T EVEN CLOSE TO THAT MOTHERFUCKER
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Pic related is the sediment that's collected and solidified in my piss bottle. I think I win by default, because I can provide proof.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.