[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw got yelled at cause I apparently just sit in my room
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 3
File: 1440482361426.jpg (174 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
1440482361426.jpg
174 KB, 1533x961
>tfw got yelled at cause I apparently just sit in my room on the internet
>tfw the other option I'm getting is to watch good goy vision with lots of ads for mr Sheklestien
>tfw parents on the edge of telling me how much of a disapointment I am

Why do people want you to fit into a mold which doesn't suit you and would just make you unhappy? I just want to rot away on the net and participate in the outside world as little as possible.
>>
do you make the money to support yourself?
>>
>>26988445
Yes, I also get NEETbux
>>
>>26988441
Because it isn't fucking about you, your parents aren't upset because you don't watch tv, they're upset because you took something as insignificant as the internet and made it your everything. Do something with your life you fucking degenerate
>>
>>26988481
Lol I have a part time job, I will be going back into education and I exercise, its more them getting annoyed how I spend my leisure time which I find unfair
>>
do you live at your parents place?
>>
>>26988523
Yes, I want a full time job so I can live by myself.
>>
>>26988441
They dont give a shit about how you spend your free time, they are pissed off that you are still at home and not doing anything to change that.

I guarantee you that if you bring home bacon and tell them you have been looking for place to live they will not give two shits about how you spend your free time.

Also man, how old are you really? If you are over 18 you should not be in a position where your fucking parents can judge what you do with your time and life.
>>
>I just want to rot away on the net and participate in the outside world as little as possible.

If I was your father I would be upset too. You really expect your parents to just be okay with that bullshit? You're really going to resent them for getting upset about it?

>>26988508
>part time
>will be

Soldier up OP
>>
>>26988508
First off, sorry for jumping the gun. Secondly, unfortunately so long as you're living with them you can't really complain that they comment on your hobbies, think of it as motivation to keep working and move out
>>
>>26988441
>anon, computer is bad for your eyes, come with us to watch tv

But seriously, people would rather have a junkie with a normal social life as a son than a good virgin boy.
>>
>>26988544
Once I get a full time job I'll be making the next move to find my own place. Its been a running theme of my life that I've had to consistently rely on other people involuntarily due to mental illness (schizo-effective disorder and bad depression), lack of finding a full time job and bad circumstances. I've considered killing myself a fair bit because I would see that as letting everyone who ever shat on me win.

I don't think they 100% want me to move out cause I'm quite antisocial and contact between me and the outside world is limited to what I need. I genuinely don't actually like living with other people that much but its a grudging nessecity for now. Looking for a job tomorrow though so wish me luck.
>>
>>26988594
>I've had to consistently rely on other people involuntarily due to mental illness (schizo-effective disorder and bad depression

So you're a spoiled bitch who went to a government approved pill pusher and had them "diagnose" you with meme diseases that you now use to justify acting like a spoiled bitch

Just stop being a faggot. Get your lazy ass outside. Get a fucking job or go to school. Help your parents out, ease their worries. They're not going to be around forever.
>>
>>26988441
why dont you just go outside and move around
you know, some minor physical activity?
>>
>>26988594
I understand, to be quite honest with you familia i am exactly the same except i moved in with gf when i was 17 while she works.

You cant even imagine how much more awkward it is to deal with this shit when its not your family members

Good luck!
>>
>>26988610
>mental illness is a disease
>just man up lel

You do realize I've made and are making attempts, the neetbux I get (australia jobseeker) is only meant to be for normals who have normal neurology

But also fuck off, you don't know how this has ruined my life and is just another obstacle I'm trying to overcome, I have literally no sex drive because I feel dead on the inside, I can literally injure myself involuntary at work (in a kitchen so burns, etc) and feel as if its deserved, I've lost friends and ruined relationships because of the way I am and this is just a small preview of the fucked up shit I have to deal with. You sound like a /pol/ person though so your man up lel go be a man response isn't surprising.
>>
>>26988619
I do physical activity. I hate being inactive.

>>26988641
Yeah its fucking shit to not be able to find work, yet want to find work. Its the literal opposite of a robot who wants to be a NEET.
>>
>>26988656
Would you say that you have been (nearly always) avoidant?

Like people maybe tried to be friendly and act good but you are just so fucked up mentally that its easier to avoid them altogether?

Do you ever go alone innawoods, do you feel better?
>>
>>26988698
I just prefer my own company, I have nothing against other people I can just only stand them in minimal to minimal doses like other than work which I don't mind too much since I don't really have to talk to other people I like my own company. Other than getting bored I don't really experience loneliness.

But yeah I'm pretty mentally fucked up so I just wear a mask in public and don't really open up to people.
>>
>>26988731
Well i dont believe that its natural. (Mainly because i wasnt always like you)
There MUST be a reason for the way you feel, and as long as there is a cause there can be cure.
>>
>>26988741
tell me about yourself, why did you wear a mask?
>>
>>26988656

Life is hard as fuck for everybody who's not born into money. Holy fucking shit I don't even know how to get through to you about these juvenile, self absorbed, trivial little complaints you have about how hard life is for you, and you alone. You sound like a 4 year old who thinks he's the only one who really feels anything.

>I can literally injure myself involuntary at work (in a kitchen so burns, etc) and feel as if its deserved
Boo fucking hoo. Loads of people fucking hate themselves. Loads. In what world does this make you special?

>I have literally no sex drive because I feel dead on the inside
WAKE ME UP INSIDE.jpg
I CANT WAKE UP.png

>I've lost friends and ruined relationships because of the way I am
Do you think that's special? Do you really think you're the only one, or that this is uncommon in any way?

>this is just a small preview of the fucked up shit I have to deal with
You're delusional. You're not "mentally ill". Your main problem is you think that emotional and personal fuckup shit, that everybody on this board has to go through because life SUCKS and is HARD, somehow makes you a victim and gives you the right to be a selfish cunt asshole.
>>
>>26988761
Well mother was a literal slut (so kind of public secret about her cheating again and again) and biofather crawled on all 4 under the windows, hiding in a house from the police my whole life.

Stepfather used to take out his anger on me cause my mother left me with him.

Could not go to high school cause no motivation and no legal guardian to sign application form.

Spent 15-21 basically indoors so the shame keeps piling up.

What about you, what exactly made you to prefer isolation to spending time with other people?
>>
>>26988807
Ok /pol/, don't you think you should save some vitrol for some jews or something?
>>
>>26988826
I let your /pol/ boogeymanning slide last time because I wanted to keep the focus on the actual subject we were talking about, because I felt like it was important and I wanted to talk about it seriously.

So it says alot that you ignored all of that and only made the effort to repeat the least intelligent part of this conversation.
>>
>>26988817
well lets see

parents fought constantly till they broke apart when I was 7

mum who has some serious issues financially ruined my dad and made me and sisters live with her father who used to take the girls out and do special things with them while psychologically taking out his issues with my dad on me and making me feel like shit constantly (I was 10 at this point and having no adult to turn to really fucks with you)

Had no real friends at my primary school and got bullied at my first high school tillI transfered, made some friends there so that was alright, not really in contact with many of them these day (I don't count facebook because thats not proper contact to me)

Moved outta home when I Was about 20 and lived with a psychopath who basically broke me mentally and nearly murdered me and implied he would kill/do something to one of my family members if I tried to leave, he eventually got kicked out and I havent seen him since though

Had to move back in with dad due to barely being able to survive

Those are basically the sum of it, I'm still gonna hopefulyl find a full time job though but I don't think even when I can support myself I'll be bothered to be in a properly functioning social place, I think my dads more annoyed cause I don't really do much with him and I've told him I have no plans to reproduce due to my own issues and basically I don't like kids really and I find millenial women too high maintenance. Oh well, I wont let it stop me.

It just gets to me when people try to make it out that the way you enjoy yourself is wrong because they don't want the same experience.
>>
>>26988928
So your parents had a broken marriage and you were bullied in school.

Wow, life was so hard for you anon. I've literally never heard of anyone else who that's happened to. Why can't your dumb normie parents just understand how hard it's been for you? GOSH.
>>
>>26988877
Well I had to be sure

I'm not going to delude myself into thinking I don't have it hard, or that others don't.

But I find this attitude "you're a man, you just gotta man up" when everything is pitted against you to do it rather fucking cancerous, not to mention I actually do want to get somewhere unlike alot of the other people onthis board who want to jut bich and moan about their problems. But fuck, don't I have a right to get angry or upset or complain sometimes?

I mean I'm actually making self improvement attempts and I am holding a job despite odds stacked against me.

I just want to enjoy my leisure time and not be judged cause I'm not trying to go out and fuck every millenial slut or watching good goy television when I fucking hate television
>>
>Hey look, Anon came out of his cave!
>>
>>26988928
I see that we share couple of life experiences
>Basically ignored and hated by only adult male in the house
>"Psychotic" mother who was the cause for home disruption
>No REAL friends (aka people who stick with you when shit gets tough)
>Not in contact with friends, only via facebook
>Over 20 and still not able to support self

The real difference is that i basically gave up when i was 15 and daydreamed about hitting the road and living as nomad vagabond while you keep trying to integrate yourself into society (via work at least).

I dont know which is sadder but i understand your pain bro
>>
>>26988973
Well I'd love for you to actually give me some constructive advice rather than just making me feel stupid for feeling like I have a right to complain about life being hard.
>>
>>26989020
Essentially once I have the means to support myself I won't feel so bad about my situation and will be able to come to peace with it.

But since I can't at the moment its fucking shit, being powerless to support yourself and needing to rely on people to support you who disaprove of the life path you are one cause it isnt their doctrine for how men need to live their lives gets really fucking old.
>>
>>26988976
Honestly I'm just ripping on your ass because I'm mad at myself for doing basically the same thing you are. And basically I'm toying with the /pol/ attitude to see how you, as a kind of alternate version of myself, will respond to it.

So very similar story here. Born into an ugly marriage, really rough time fitting in at school, puberty was a nightmare, ect ect.

>I mean I'm actually making self improvement attempts and I am holding a job despite odds stacked against me.
That's good. It also sounds to me like you are capable of more and need to push yourself harder.

>I'm not trying to go out and fuck every millenial slut
Be careful with the women hating. It's endemic to guys like us, and is really a crippling cancer of the mind. E.g. my dad hasn't spoken to my mom in 10 years and he still gets irreconcilably angry when she comes up. I haven't spoken to my oneitis in like 5 years, and I still have moodswings where I want to beat her. Be wary of that mindset. It's demonic.

>good goy television
Social media is an interactive television. It is hardly anymore intelligent or flattering. A majority of people from our generations thinks TV is mostly pretty boring and would rather be on social media instead.
>>
I have many and most of the problems described by the NEETs/robots here, but probaly lighter. Difference is, or so I tell myself as an explanation, is that I have inherited legitimate mental illnesses from my mothers side (and so have my sister). Related to that one current thread about suicide, I would have killed myself long ago if it wasn't because my parents loves me and would be absolutely traumatized, and if they died they would turn over in their grave.

My life, objectively, isn't nearly as bad as much described here, and yet I can't pull myself together to do shit.
>>
>>26989065
desu I know theres hope for me, and I will make it. I'm just tired of people in my life trying to always drag me down emotionally to their level. I'm aware I'm capable of going harder as well.

I wouldn't say I hate women so much as am super wary about them, I have alot of red flags when it comes to women, not to say I hate them though but lets be honest some millenials I would rather have lifelong erectile dysfunction than fuck. I'm more annoyed than family courts making it easy for women to screw men over than actual women desu

Usually if I'm on my pc I'm either watching a show or a movie, playing vidya, listening to the news or music or browsing the web. Social media is boring desu
>>
>>26989111
You just sound like you have motivation problems, find what makes you procrastinate and try to get past it.
>>
>>26989143
Yeah, I've been told that, and after trying painting, clubbing, socializing, reading, sculpting, boxing, tennis, swimming, SOCCER, basketball, handball, cycling, and horse riding, shitposting, baneposting, altruism, religion, school, and so on, I legitimately can't recall anything I've enjoyed.

I got diagnosed with a severe depression too, which has just ''worn off'', but which the shrinks says I've had since I was but 12 years old, which may have severely stunted my ''mental growrth''. I don't believe this myself, and neither does those I speak with, but you know..
>>
>>26988441
wow, you sound legitimately mentally inferior to even the most common person. you are extremely below average.
>>
>>26988807
>little complaints you have about how hard life is for you, and you alone. You sound like a 4 year old who thinks he's the only one who really feels anything

This is a symptom of severe autism. You know, being objectively inferior on an evolutionary level.
>>
>>26988441
Same situation. I dropped out of college and in working atm living with my parents. They won't let me use my pc because it's the devil that made me be who I am

Understandable, but who cares at this point I'm not gonna change
>>
My mother has always yelled at me since I was 4 years old calling me names like "cunt kid". She just screamed at me again for asking if we can go to the bakery to get something whilst she was eating a sandwich. Is this normal behavior or not? Do other parents do this? I'm 18 and still in school so not NEET or anything.
>>
>>26989955

Where's your dad in all this?
>>
>>26989955
is this a joke? of course its not normal
>>
>>26988441
>parents on the edge of telling me how much of a disapointment I am
It won't happen, trust me. They'll think it, they'll resent you for it but they'll never say it to your face. Only with their actions.
>>
>>26989970
My parents divorced when I was 13 but after his dad died when I was about 1 years old, my father started drinking alcohol and became addicted and drank himself in a coma

>>26989978
No it's not a joke but when I tell her that I don't like the way she behaves she starts yelling again and saying that all parents act like her.
>>
>>26990020
well mate, dont know what to tell you. typical delusional horrible mother. if you get any money down the road, she will insist you owe them to her, and if you refuse she'll go harder on you than ever, if not outright try to frame your for something.
>>
>>26990020
She's had a hard life the last 20ish years but Jesus christ that's too much
>>
>>26990020

Ah, single mothers. Aren't they great?

Sounds like you got one of the worse ones though. You should ditch her as soon as you can, people like that are worse than cancer.
>>
>>26990036
Thanks for warning me, I'll watch out for that

>>26990051
I have another hour for studying for my exam but I feel so depressed

>>26990068
But she doesn't really have anyone else. She never remarried. I don't want her to be lonely.
>>
>>26990128

If you're obviously more than content to be her verbal training dummy why even bring it up in the first place?
>>
>>26988471
Lol. "support yourself" not get other people to take care of you because you are a disappointment to society and people just don't want to let you starve.
>>
>>26988585
>First off, sorry for jumping the gun.
You won't be forgiven
>>
>>26990128
mate, she would be completely fine with you being lonely, assuming you would provide monetary support. some people do not deserve pity, and if you manage to rid yourself of guilt for leaving her (if you do) youll feel a lot better in general.
>>
>>26988508
Don't like it, move out. Simple as that.
>>
>>26990150
It's just really hard because half of the time she tells me that I'm creative, that I'm the smartest person in the world and that my grades are great and the other half of the time she tells me that everything I do is bad, that I make her want to kill herself and that I'm selfish (an example: a few weeks ago I asked her if she could drive me to school once because I had a fever and she's still mad that I even dared to ask her)

>>26990181
I'll be stuck here for at least another year, after that I'll probably go to university. But my little brother is 4 years younger and will still have to live with her. She hates me the most though.
>>
>>26990304
well, there being a little brother sure spices things up.

at that point id say you have 3 options: do your very best, for his sake, regardless of how pathetic your mom is, cut all ties with her (and probaly by extension your brother), or get custody of your brother (which id imagine wouldnt be realistic).

you could, of course, also just go on with your life and drop by at your brother from time to time.

sucks to be you anon. im sorry.
>>
File: 1360021152073.jpg (174 KB, 494x531) Image search: [Google]
1360021152073.jpg
174 KB, 494x531
>>26990235
oh hey, this make sense
>>
>>26988807
>tfw this post makes me feel better about the inevitable break up with my gf
thx anon
>>
>>26990348
Thanks. I think I'll just try to make the best of it and be the grown-up in this situation. I feel better now I've talked about it.
>>
>>26990128
>She doesn't have anyone else
She doesn't deserve anyone else. Maybe if she treated you like a human being she'd get the same in return
>>
Why would I ever go outside? It's not like I have any friends to talk to.
>>
Am I late for the pity party?
>>
>>26991076
a bit, but its not like shit is moving fast here
>>
>>26991076
this entire board is a pity party, like reverse-tumblr, if you see one dying down in one thread, just hop into the next one.
>>
Because right now you're a disgusting leech. Either kill yourself and stop bringing your poor parents down, or stop being a pathetic little faggot and get off your ass.

Please do the former, you useless sack of shit.
>>
>>26991235
first you need to stop being a trip fag
>>
>>26990304
Going by her behaviour your mum probably has narcissistic personality disorder. Mine does too.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.