[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why do you anons hate yourselves?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: static1.squarespace.com.jpg (784 KB, 1000x1195) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.com.jpg
784 KB, 1000x1195
So why do you anons hate yourselves?
>>
>>26988315
Do you think boys actually believe they're girls now or are they claiming to be trans completely cynically?
>>
>>26988338
Boys believe they're girls because their parents failed them. The parents don't want to admit it so they say he was born that way.

Also lots of trannies are just feminine gay guys that are smart enough to realize they'll have more power in society and have more guys dating them if they just become girls.
>>
Many, many reasons. The most prevalent of which is due to my inability to be anything more than a useless pile of shit that plays video games all day. This is only amplified by the fact that my parents think I don't care.
>>
File: wolfman.jpg (20 KB, 314x420) Image search: [Google]
wolfman.jpg
20 KB, 314x420
>>26988477

The main reason I hat myself is because of how hairy I am

>Always have stubble no matter when I shave making me look unshaven and unkept
>Grow furious monobrow that even if I pluck/wax/shave/burn off with chemicals that sting it will grow back in a day or 2
>giant and thick chest hairs that even on a top with a high neckline they still stick out and look disgusting
>also can't shave chest because it will grow back in 2 days
>eyebrows are growing up onto my forehead
>facial hair starting to grow under my eyes
>there isn't a part of my arm/leg that isn't covered in thick black hairs
>ass is extremely hairy have to use a an entire roll of toilet paper time I shit

I'm certain in at least 10 years I will look like pic related
>>
why does the author draw herself as such a fat turd
>>
>>26988562
Show us a photo senpai
>>
File: 1449904511849.jpg (121 KB, 455x1024) Image search: [Google]
1449904511849.jpg
121 KB, 455x1024
I honestly don't know, you'll never get a straight answer. Maybe it's because I know I did this to myself and I have been witness to all my failures and shortcomings. I have to live with the consequences of them. My own worst enemy. But that's all I can come up with. It's like asking yourself why you love your parents, you can come up with something but you just do. Even with this knowledge I lack the sustained willpower that it would take for any significant change. I've got excuses for all of it, that's another thing I hate about myself. I'm not fond of the "no excuses" attitude either, but I'd be better off adopting that mindset no doubt.
>>
>>26988562
That's it?

If that's the number one thing you dislike about yourself you're way better off than I am famalam

my ass is pretty hairy too, I have more hair on my ass than my chest t b h
>>
>>26988587
negative senpai

Just imagine a slightly overweight white male, with thinning brown hair (ironically), a monobrow that grows an inch upwards on his forehead, 3 inch long chest hairs poking out of his top, and thick black hairs all over every part his arms and legs
>>
>>26988582
>>26988582
>herself
why can't I find a sexy trap to keep my dick warm?
>>
>>26988562
So what? You must be 19 and getting body hair for the first time. It is gross but some girls are into it. I trim my pubes with a beard groomer so they are short but not short enough to give me razor burn.
>>
>>26988708
>monobrow that grows upwards on my forehead
>some girls are into it

Show me them plz
>>
>>26988315
Because they're narcissistic fuckfaces with nice parents who brought them up with way too many words of encouragement they probably think they're handsome as well
>>
because that i cant get my shit together, but even if i did, i wont make a big difference in comparison to everything.

this alone depresses me
>>
>>26988315
ASSIGNED MALE MAKES ME WANT TO THROW UP INTO MY OWN ASS
>>
>>26988315
If that comic and Redpill Comic had a war, who would win?
>>
File: tumblr_o1duik2n9F1tm163xo1_1280.jpg (480 KB, 1280x1519) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1duik2n9F1tm163xo1_1280.jpg
480 KB, 1280x1519
>>26989070
Pretty sure the fabric of the universe would rip apart
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.