[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like I'm close to killing myself what do I do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
I feel like I'm close to killing myself

what do I do
>>
>>26988161
Call 911 and tell them.

There's help out there, anon.
>>
I'd set up a stream if I was you.
>>
>>26988167
what a fucking joke. All this will accomplish is making buying a gun harder.
>>
>>26988161
OP I find myself constantly wishing I could just throw my car into the opposite lane when coming home from work

I constantly imagine throwing myself off the balcony of the bank I work at

I imagine constantly the relief, the finality and the ultimate consequence of suicide - not having to worry anymore

I am sick of keeping up appearances. I do not want to work any more. I do not want to love any more, I do not want to live any more. There are no options for voluntary suicide. I cannot go to a government building, fill out a form, organize a will and divvy up my assets and end my life.
>>
>>26988161
Distract yourself until you lose the intensity of the urge. Then think about what you would miss if you died, or what you want more of in your life. For example, maybe more time with a pet or something.
Then do whatever you can to engage with the things you want to, and disengage with what you "have to do" but hate doing. Before you quit life, maybe quit work or school or doing chores if you are doing those and don't like it (for example).
>>
labeouf style, and stream it
>>
Op I hope you are ok. Pls reply
>>
File: file.png (41 KB, 671x328) Image search: [Google]
file.png
41 KB, 671x328
>>26988771
I'm still here don't worry`
>>
Talk to us OP. What's going on?
>>
>>26988232

I feel this way of all of the time, An angle grinder came close to slicing my face open today and at the time I wasn't scared but just thinking "well if this cuts me so what? Maybe I will die"
>>
JOIN MY TRIP TO NEW YORK
>>
Let me suck your sadness out through your cock.
>>
>>26989252
Have always been depressed, I have nothing to be happy for, I had emotional breakdown and was ready to kill myself but now I'm just watching tv while drinking a soda.
>>
>>26989259
Op, what are the top three things you feel are going wrong in life, and what are the top three things you appreciate, like or are going right?
>>
>>26989292
He isn't OP, I am

>what are the top three things you feel are going wrong in life

No money and job, no love and no one to help me out when I feel like this

>what are the top three things you appreciate, like or are going right

TV, my laptop and my dog
>>
>>26989314
Dang man, you sound just like me, I have had similar issues.
Ok, so when I was just a very depressed neet and I had no friends, what really helped me was just trying to turn my habits of browsing YouTube like all day, into learning things that I felt would help me.
The things you might look up are different than me, but I learned a lot about psychology and spirituality from watching people like teal swan on YouTube. Then I got interested in health and cooking after watching videos on that stuff and now my diet has started to improve.

What I am recommending is to try to select what you watch to make it feel motivational or learning based so you start to feel more capable and have a bit more energy.

It's not an overnight thing, but I feel it's a tip that is reachable, and you will start to feel better doing that.
To be honest, I am not sure how to help too much since I am not completely out of being a neet.

But I also want to add that if you are happy with your dog, maybe spend more time with you dog or do stuff for your dog and it may cheer you up to see him get happy. And you will see your value to him. That you are important to ones who can't express it in a way you can hear verbally.
>>
>>26989440
Also I just want to add, don't force yourself to watch things you "should learn" only things that feel enjoyable to watch. But on the bright side realsize that you can turn your computer habit into something that really adds to your life. Just don't spend it browsing too much celebrity gossip like some people, and watch videos of people doing what you would like to do and it will rub off on you.
>>
>>26989262
ok i'll go, i have no money and i am horrible at making conversation.
>>
>>26989314
Here's a link to a video I found maybe it might help. I do like her advice, maybe you will.

http://youtu.be/lXi7vcnvl5c
>>
>>26989537
Thank you

bloxbloxblox
>>
>>26989526
save for a ticket and like 2-3 months of rent
>>
>>26989559
No problem. I'm glad you're trying to look for answers, man. That's the only way to find them.
>>
>>26989599
rents probably expensive in NY huh?
>>
File: 1454490119982.jpg (6 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1454490119982.jpg
6 KB, 240x240
>>26988167
Yea so they can throw you in a cage and force feed you pills? Good plan fampai
>>
>>26989657
yes, but less if you share
to share is to care

i will bring pizza home
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.