[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
say what you want about this man his wife has three kids from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: bern.jpg (42 KB, 959x639) Image search: [Google]
bern.jpg
42 KB, 959x639
say what you want about this man
his wife has three kids from her previous marriage
he's a cuck
he's a jew
he doesn't know anything about economics
BUT he is seemingly one of the most sincerely caring and empathetic people that i've ever seen, and is the most genuine candidate running by a long shot. it's really nice to have a politician that i believe when he says that he's concerned about issues concerning the average american
>>
>>26987688
Cool. All the hand holding in the world is going to help with our national security or debt though.
>>
>>26987718

i can tell youre a trump supporter because you either didn't read the op or youre too stupid to actually understand what's said, but youre confidentially acting as if you know what's going on. sorry dude :\
>>
>>26987688
>caring and empathetic
>politician

That's the problem. Someone with that disposition is either a) a naive pushover who is not gonna get anything done
or b) an incredibly good liar

Honestly, I would respect option b more.
>>
>>26987790

im starting to think that he isnt assertive enough to be good for international relations
>>
>>26987718
>national security

that means sending guns to criminals in third world countries

I don't give a shit if the US is on top anymore. I just want this to be a decent country to live in.
>>
>>26987820
My only problem with him is that he doesn't seem to be assertive enough for anything. His policies sound amazing on paper, but he is delusional if he thinks he is gonna implement any of them with just a kind face and an army of teenagers at his side. Congress is just gonna do his own thing while marginalizing him.
>>
>>26987777
Oh I understood the OP. I just wanted to swerve any ideas that he would actually make a decent leader.
>>
>>26987867

i have similar feelings. i like a lot of his social and economic policies, but he's not assertive enough to handle or keep a check on aggressive world leaders, and he's being extremely idealistic by acting like he's going to be able to get very many laws passed.

i dont feel like there's much alternative though. hillary is a criminal under federal investigation, trump's positions on a lot of issues aren't terrible but he's an idiot, cruz is extremely conservative and i don't agree with him on practically anything. i like kasich, but there's no way he'd be able to win
>>
I don't see him as being sincere or genuine. He seems off. More than anything, it seems like he's playing up that image of being sincere and genuine.

The only candidate I've seen of late that has been genuine and sincere was Ron Paul, because there was no pretense in his bearing, or the way he spoke about anything.
>>
File: 1454371219093.jpg (342 KB, 960x572) Image search: [Google]
1454371219093.jpg
342 KB, 960x572
>>26987777
>wah you're stupid for supporting Trump
Get fucked, cuck
>>
>>26987777
>OMG GUYS LIEK MUH FEE FEES LOL FEEL THE BERN XDDDDD

>wh-what do you mean fee fees aren't going to solve this country's problems??
>>
File: 1456895847649.jpg (379 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1456895847649.jpg
379 KB, 1111x597
>>26988040

>he's a member of the online trump defense task force
>>
>>26988023
>playing up that image of being sincere and genuine
Right? He seems like what every redditor thinks themself to be.

>>26987998
I felt like Trump would be the chance for Americans to realize how much everyone is fucking with them, but considering the fact that he has pretty decent economic policies, that's out of the picture. You lot are fucked either way, now it's just about who fucks you less.
>>
>>26988040
Why are all these BlackLivesMatter supporters either fat black women or old white men?
>>
>Poor people don't know what its like to be poor

He's a fucking stupid senile old reptilian kike fucker. Anybody who supports him is retarded.
>>
File: 1443661319399.gif (103 KB, 458x438) Image search: [Google]
1443661319399.gif
103 KB, 458x438
>>26988214

tru lol cant deny this
>>
>>26988070
>he's a loser neet wanting government handouts
You are part of the problem why Western civilization is falling
>>
WHY DO NEETS NOT LIKE BERNIE???
>>
File: 1456776087106.jpg (64 KB, 570x587) Image search: [Google]
1456776087106.jpg
64 KB, 570x587
>>26988336

>in uni
>have a job
>in shape
>neet wanting government handouts

fourth(4) post in this thread by an obvious trump supporter that is just as stupid and inflammatory as trump
>>
>>26987688
fuck off shill, no one wants to get behind a candidate who's dropping out in 8 days
>>
File: lflage.gif (326 KB, 602x742) Image search: [Google]
lflage.gif
326 KB, 602x742
Your agenda aside OP it's evident you should also keep in mind the charity work Sir Donald has done too.

>Saved a farm from foreclosure so a family could retain it after the father had committed suicide
>Lent his private jet to the aid of a 3 year old needing immediate medical treatment
>Gave a check to a little girl suffering a serious bone disease
>Bought Ed McMahon's home when it was going to be foreclosed so that he could give it to him
>Stops his limo to save a man from a mugging

Now, I don't know what charitable work the epic goldstein of free shit has done, but if you'd be kind enough to share that'd be great. I'd personally hold him accountable for killing that 4 month year old baby by having that family parade it around as his baby-self though. Then today he proclaimed white people can't be poor, such a racist. Very sad!
>>
>>26988390
>hurr you stupid
Nice argument. If anyone would fix shit it would be Trump. Bernie is a pushover and Hillary is a kike cunt.
>>
File: 1408635139868.png (646 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1408635139868.png
646 KB, 1920x1080
>>26988478

>trump supporters literally can not stop shitposting

maybe i should just go back to redit where i can worship my godking in peace. have this rare pepe.
>>
>>26988516

>>wah you're stupid for supporting Trump
>Get fucked, cuck

>>he's a loser neet wanting government handouts
>You are part of the problem why Western civilization is falling

>haha people who support trump literally cant make an argument outside of calling his supporters stupid. another win for america
>>
What can the president even do about half the shit he's promising. I feel like these guys are running for dictator or something, the way they rattle off promises. They can do what, propose legislation and issue executive orders? Legislation still has to pass both houses and if 90% of those houses are shills then nothing meaningful will get passed anyway. Even executive orders will just get repealed the second a new shill pres is elected in 4 or 8 or 12 years from now. Even if he were the toughest, no nonsense leader the US has ever seen it wouldn't mean anything.

That's why I don't believe in politicians. It's not that they're blatantly out for their own, it's that the entire system is set up in such a way that even a decent one can't actually fix anything before his time is up.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.