[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembots are you a feminist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 15
File: 1457226770044.jpg (442 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457226770044.jpg
442 KB, 1280x720
Fembots are you a feminist?
>>
File: 1445020394920.jpg (338 KB, 525x850) Image search: [Google]
1445020394920.jpg
338 KB, 525x850
No. I don't get involved with politics in any way.
>>
i would be considered a feminist by the technical definition, but i don't like to label myself as that due to the modern connotations it has.
>>
>>26987174
>i would be considered a feminist by the technical definition
What are your beliefs?
>>
Egalitarian
>>
I am 4-5 layers deep in irony and have been for some time.
I don't remember who I originally was
>>
>>26987237
I think heteronormative sex is oppressive and don't engage in it. It's why I'm a virgin. I'll also admit I hate men, but that's more an attitude than a belief.
>>
File: 1439978478775.png (208 KB, 662x649) Image search: [Google]
1439978478775.png
208 KB, 662x649
>>26988110
Would you ever let a qt girl make gentle love to you?
>>
File: oh.jpg (88 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
oh.jpg
88 KB, 500x750
I'm a feminist but I'd never admit such in polite company because we have such a bad rep from tumblr and facebook and college campuses. I almost suspect the far right put a bunch of extremists like anita sarkeesian into the scene just to completely disenfranchise the movement and turn us all into a laughing stock, to take attention away from the real issues we face by over-reacting about a bunch of frivolous nonsense.
>>
File: 1452828556701.jpg (109 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1452828556701.jpg
109 KB, 2048x1152
>>26988062

i can relate to the content of this post [this is not ironic]
>>
>>26987079
Nope. I try to just keep to myself and away from social affairs in general, so it's never really been an issue.
>>
>>26988171
These pictures always scare the shit out of me. Like.. You could fall. Why do people like them?
>>
>>26988171
You don't face real issues.

LITERALLY the most priviliged class in the western world by every metric.

>falling for the bait

oh well, I'm dumb
>>
>>26988110
>I think heteronormative sex is oppressive

That's called being mentally ill you dumb cunt.
>>
I hate women who don't call themselves feminists because of the SJW movement. Feminists existed in the 1950s and 1960s when the concept of a nuclear family in America was at its most popular. All women should be feminists because it's absolutely fucking retarded to go "yeah nah, I think I'm ok if somethings are unfair for me". Men should also all be whatever the male equivalent is which I guess has been adopted to be egalitarian.

Social structure is biased toward gender and it has created everything that robots suffer from.

Oh you're not manly enough? You want women to ask you out but never do? You're family is ok with your sister pursuing a liberal arts degree but you need to be a bread winner? Guess where that came from? A dynamic that women need to be passive and men need to be active.
>>
>>26988150
Probably. I would like being in love in an equal relationship. Sex with men is, for women, an act of submission that is extremely toxic and degrading.
>>
>>26988255
Yeah we have it pretty good but I'm in Texas and if a nigger or syrian immigrant rapes me and knocks me up there's no abortion clinics to go to because they all got shut down.

That's a legit inequality we face. I know men don't care about that or pretend to be "pro-life" because they don't have a choice about birth regardless, but I'd like to see that changed as well. Something like both people would have to sign a "consent for having a baby"-form or they'd be opted out of financial responsibility by default.
>>
>>26988110
>>26988171
>obviously men that are going to get replies
>>
File: 1454320884879.jpg (56 KB, 800x793) Image search: [Google]
1454320884879.jpg
56 KB, 800x793
>>26988323

im not a man pic related lol
>>
Lmao. Female here.

I fucking hate every aspect of feminism. It has absolutely no place in any first world country. Legally, women almost always have the upper hand. And fuck this "women and men are exactly the same" meme. No, biological differences exist. It's why men excel more often than women. Women are inferior to men in some ways, and it's just fucking biology. Sure, I believe human rights movements in third world countries where females literally cannot get basic education. I believe you should have equal opportunity no matter how you're born -- that's what gender equality actually means. But we already have that in America and every other first or second world country. Feminism is obsolete, and right now it's just a hivemind of whining and making up non issues.

Also I hate females and would be okay with the genocide of females once we figure a way to let same sex procreate.
>>
>>26988286
>Social structure is biased toward gender and it has created everything that robots suffer from.

It's the precise opposite. Turning away from slut-shaming and traditional gender roles has resulted in a hypergamic society where the bottom 50% of males literally don't get to reproduce.

Current dating site statistics for things like OKCupid also show that women these days estimate their own attractiveness to be way higher than it actually is.

There are more robots than ever before. Not less.

You are a lying dumb cunt and blind to the very system you're massively profiting of now.

Even metrics like average happiness have gone down. Riding the dick until 30 and then entering an unhappy marriage with a beta provider who you see to be below yourself isn't the way to lasting happiness in life but it is what is literally happening on a widespread scale nowadays.
Again, you got it completely backwards and you're either absolutely retarded or absolutely dishonest. Either way, fuck you and your bullshit.
>>
>>26988309
I agree, and I think all women should be lesbians. I'm a straight male but I'm a recluse from society who will never have relationships, so it just makes me jealous when I see women with men who I know will just degrade them. I would rather they all be cute lesbians so I can be happy for them.
>>
>>26988323
>that autist in the movie theatre who shouts out "Hey! That's not real! That's Fake, guys!" when the cgi monster pops out onto screen
>>
>>26987110
This. I'd rather just not get involved.
>>
>>26988323
I'm a woman. Sex with men is passive submission. It's surrendering bodily agency for affection. Men fuck women to feel powerful and special. Women let men fuck them so they feel like somebody cares about them. It's perverse. Until gender dynamics are radically altered, I'm not going to have sex with a man.

>>26988367
You're just a fetishist then.
>>
>>26988316
Ok, you have on issue that is confined to a few states in the U.S.

BOO

FUCKING

HOOOO

And now you realize that

>50% of the young male population either doesn't get laid or only gets laid with people who are factually below his own worth
>divorce and alimony is an absolutely fucked up system
>massive overrepresentation of males in suicide statistics
>make up 50% of domestic violence victims but have no shelters and feminists actively lobby against that
>are treated like potential rapists and bombareded by mainstream media with stereotypes and false statistics

And the list goes on and on. Women nowadays ARE whores they ARE eternal children and worst of all they're never held to account since the government will always take care of them even if they don't manage to find betabux.

So yeah, just fuck yourself. Just go and kill yourself right now. You're one delusional dumb cunt.

>waaaahh i'm such a victim
>muuuh patriarchy that opresses me while providing me with literally eveything I have
>>
>>26988376
>passive submission

found the dead fucking fish
>>
>>26988367
Lesbians are a lie. They're 90% unhappy dykes and unlike gay men their sexuality is super fluid. There are virtually no lesbians who haven't been with a man before while the majority of gay men nowadays only ever fucked men.
>>
>>26988376
On the off chance you're not trolling just kill yourself you mentally ill fat dyke.
>>
>>26988365
so you're saying that men don't need to be the bread winner anymore?
>>
>>26988286
Honestly, women will continue to fuck masculine men regardless of whether or not gender roles are policed. You can try to turn sex into a recreational activity as meaningful as tennis, but that won't make people any less picky about who they fuck. The people who have the most sex will be narcissists who blow their lives on Tindr. Women will never have to ask men out and so most will never try. Women will never have to make as much money as men and so most will never try.

You will not eliminate gender roles. Robots are honestly fucked outside of any system other than one where their parents arrange marriages for them as part of land agreements. You have good intentions, but women gain nothing from doing what you want them to do. There are a lot of men who do a lot for sex, and that isn't going to change. Young women will likely continue to live life on easy mode for the remaining history of mankind.
>>
>>26988437
M8 she's dropping out of the gene pool. That's a good thing since she's mentally ill.
>>
File: 145185423.jpg (57 KB, 542x546) Image search: [Google]
145185423.jpg
57 KB, 542x546
>>26988425
it's still cute though so idc
>>
>>26988449
>masculine men
except this clearly isn't true among women who reject the traditional social structure

how do you think the whole lanky pasty aesthetic of the alternative movement came to be? Emos, scene kids, all of those guys in alternative bands have plenty of sex.
>>
>>26988416
Men fuck women to feel powerful, and most women fetishize men having power over them. I won't take part in it.

>>26988437
I'm not fat. I find men sexy but I have the values to resist intercourse with people programmed to be power tripping narcissists. I want love and partnership.
>>
Why wouldn't they be? That's like an elephant that doesn't support conservation.
>>
>>26988468
>women who reject the traditional social structure
>all of those guys in alternative bands have plenty of sex.
This is a terrible example. Those band members have talent and status. Humor, attractiveness, and confidence are sought after personality traits in virtually all counter cultural movements. People compose themselves hierarchically, and you will find it very hard to escape that. There will always be low status men.
>>
No, feminism has only made my life harder.
>>
>>26988533
people outside of bands have sex too, im just saying the guys that follow in those movements do too

Also the hippie movement overall
>>
>>26988583
I missed my point. I mean "masculinity" isn't to be synonymous with humor and attractiveness in those cultures. The alternative and hippie movement lack a masculine standard and therefore allow people who are basically just one step away from robots to have sex.
>>
>>26987079
i'm what some people call an equity feminist. i think third-wave feminism is a joke though.
>>
No. I have all the rights I want and a lot that I don't want.
>>
>>26988583
Hippie movement was largely the same shit. No matter how many psychedelics you take the funny, talkative guys will get a ton of friends and have far more sex than shy, superficially boring faggots. Hell, the connections required to be a hippie (friends, mostly) meant that 90% of those people weren't robots, any more than bipolar e-tards in the 90s were robots.
>>
>>26987079
I'm a man but I'm a feminist. It allows me to excuse the fact that I'm a KHHV by telling people that all sex is rape. Since I'm in college, people know they have to agree with me or they'll be shunned. It's really the smartest decision I've ever made.
>>
>ITT: no femanons yet
>>
>>26988286
>The dynamic that woman need to be passive and men need to be active
Let me guess, you are a feminist because you think men and woman are equal and so women shouldn't be regarded as passive because they are just as active as men?

Why shouldn't they be regarded as passive? Because it's a weak shitty quality, right? Same with being sweet and kind, right? Useless. And raising and spending time with kids as a stay at home mom? What a wasted life. She could have been an engineer right? Instead of raising a great son or daughter to help the world, she could have been an engineer. Just because she "can", and just to prove herself even though she didn't really like it.

What I hate about feminists is that they almost always have this condescending attitude towards being a feminine woman. They don't actually value feminine qualities and try to push woman to being like men just to prove they can.

Feminist BS examples
>we need more woman engineers
No we don't. They can be one if they want but most woman don't want to. We don't need to put woman in who are not passionate about the field over men who are, just to make it 50/50

>Rhonda rosey talking about how she's not a "do nothing bitch" like girls who marry for money and just fuck
Bitch punches people in the face for a living, it's not like she out curing cancer or doing something productive. Why does she think she's so superior to housewives just because she's an anthlete? The housewives probably do the world more good.

>they never actually care about real woman's issues. They cry about some rape culture in the USA where rape is illegal, but not about the real rape culture in other countries where rape happens all the time and a woman can't get someone in trouble for it
Also, feminists, if you want to stop contributing to rape, stop consuming dairy which is almost always coming from a cow who was raped to give birth so it can produce a baby (which turns to veal) and they then produce more milk.
>>
File: chuckling_cuckle.gif (2 MB, 245x246) Image search: [Google]
chuckling_cuckle.gif
2 MB, 245x246
>>26988487
>I want love and partnership.
This is the niceguy equivalent of females
>>
>>26988237
You could if you're an idiot.
>>
>>26988376
>Men fuck women to feel powerful and special.
How do you know that?
I mean I don't think that's why i would want to have sex with someone... then again I'm not very masculine so i will never have sex anyway. I guess all the guys who actually have sex might do it for that reason. I'm guessing you were just talking about alpha males.

btw would you date a guy who only wanted to snuggle?
>>
>>26988694
This is a very sad post by a very sad man. Good luck.
>>
File: moro.png (174 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
moro.png
174 KB, 500x313
>>26988694
>btw would you date a guy who only wanted to snuggle?
you're a fucking retard
Would you date a fat chick? But anon, aren't Stacy's degenerate scum? And by the time you get them, they're old and ragged 30 year olds who've been used up?

Feminists WISH the world were filled with more aggressive men that would give them the time of day. But since they can't get that, they start going into denial about their own character
>>
>>26988728
>>26988734
Pls no bully. Be nice to him.
Yes cuddling is the best. But I would want more eventually, but I can wait.
>>
>>26988734
You're an asshole, dude.
>you're trash, even fat, ugly people will only settle for you in the face of better alternatives they can't have
You can say the same thing to fucking Chad.

>>26988755
I found that post very depressing.
>>
>>26988666
Im a guy anon and robots obviously failed under traditional social structure, why not aim to change that?
>>
>>26988374
>>26987110
Marry me

Not surprised it's not original
>>
File: BreastCancer.jpg (100 KB, 700x550) Image search: [Google]
BreastCancer.jpg
100 KB, 700x550
>>26988376
Well then fucking kill yourself you useless sow. You have a womb and tits, your job is to fall pregnant, give birth and raise the child.

DEAL WITH IT. Get back in line and do your fucking job slut.
>>
>>26988364
That last sentence is really going out on a limb
>>
>>26988769
I'm not saying you have to take the traditional role, and every one is different, just like some guys are genuinely perfect at being a dancer and some girls are truly meant to be repairing and building stuff.

But my opinion is that men have more masculine brains, bodies, and tendencies. And that's is great.
And woman have more feminine brains, bodies and tendancies. And that is great too (contrary to some feminists belief).

You may express you masculinity in different ways, or maybe you have repressed it because society says being forward is "creepy" or being aggressive will make you seem "dangerous or bad".
Some men have been emasculated by their feminist mothers. I have seen it happen to my brother. They do it to make their sons good little betas and not rapey chads who feminist moms resent when they age.
Then mom feminist mom tried to turn me into a very masculine girl trying to get me to do typical boy things and be tough. When I liked arts and crafts and shit she thought it was pathetic.
She also thought it was pathetic because I wanted to learn how to cook. Well I did and not I'm not overweight like she is. I hated her feminist bs adgenda on me.
>>
>>26988868
Edit: I did and now I'm not overweight
(Because I actually learned now to make healthy meals, not the infinite microwaved pizza pockets I was raised on because my mom never cooked)
>>
>>26988376
>>26988110
>>26988309

What a faggot, anyone that replied to this seriously needs shot
>>
>>26988237

The rush is probably akin to a drug high and would become similarly addicting. Also the likes of social media and establishing yourself as a daredevil and literally drowning in pussy juice the next day.
>>
>>26989012
>getting pussy with those faggot ass boots
>>
Women are stupid faggots who will always give the bullshit have-your-cake-and-eat-it answer of, "I'm not a feminist but I believe in equality, that's muh real feminism" or whatever

It's just a meaningless word that means "pro-female" to them
>>
File: cummies.png (27 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
cummies.png
27 KB, 500x333
>>26988316
>there's no abortion clinics to go to because they all got shut down

I honestly don't fucking care. Not interested in "muh reproductive rights" I don't even really give a shit about women being raped or sexually harassed any more I just roll my eyes whenever I hear about it.

TY to Internet feminists for making me 100% indifferent to females and anything they "suffer", if you're trying to alienate the average men who once cared about you you're doing a great job familia
>>
>>26988316
You don't need to worry about getting raped, ugly bitch
>>
>>26988309
>Sex with men is, for women, an act of submission that is extremely toxic and degrading.

I agree 100%. Its why I think women cheating on men is worse. Its why the cuck meme doesn't exist in feminine circles. There is something demeaning and emasculating about having your qt gf bent over like submissive poodle while a big strong black alpha gorilla pump fuck her pussy in a rhythmic aggressive motion while she cums over and over again thinking about how her body is now his.

Honestly, adultery for women should be punishable by death.
>>
>>26989940
80% of robots on /r9k/ hate feminists when they say all men are rapists but love feminists when they say things like, "there's no need to be a strong guy, it's okay to be a sensitive man! masculinity is a toxic social construct anyway."
>>
>>26990208
>there's no need to be a strong guy, it's okay to be a sensitive man! masculinity is a toxic social construct anyway.
Things I have never heard from /r9k/ femanons
>>
>>26990208
>but love feminists when they say things like, "there's no need to be a strong guy, it's okay to be a sensitive man! masculinity is a toxic social construct anyway."

I think r9k know that women are lying when they say that by now. Hell, I think most men do.

It's like when they ask why men are threatened by the fact that they make $5k more than them. All men know that if a woman makes a certain amount, and the man she's with doesn't at least make that much, then she'll look for a man who does.

It's a like a guy saying he's ok with a woman being 5 years older than him as if he's not going to be looking at twenty year old women when he's 35 and she's 40.

Nobody who knows anything about how women work believes their lies.
>>
File: qqs.jpg (198 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
qqs.jpg
198 KB, 3000x1688
Fembots, have you watched Brainwash? What's your oppinion on biology utterly destroying sociology and gender sciences?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E577jhf25t4&list=PLd9_g7lAICxtlGbxh4_z8ik178o8CDPnv
>>
>>26987079
Yes, of course. Women who aren't are usually attention whores.
>>
>>26988286
I have the exact same opinion as this anon.
>>
>>26990267
but look at all the Chad hate on /r9k/

even when it's Chad's doing something brave /r9k/ still makes fun even though these are the men who literally prove feminists wrong when they say masculine man = evil patriarchal oppressor
>>
The modern notion of equality is based on materialist ideology. In paradise lost, marriage was special because it was about needing each other; men and women have different roles because they need the other to survive. They may not be equal in their abilities but they are equal in the understanding that they each contribute something necessary.

Of course today the state takes care of everything and people only care about themselves and hedonism and so feminism seems natural. But don't you think people were happier back then?
>>
Woman and men are as different emotionally, behaviorally and mentally as they are physically.

When feminists act like there is no female mind that is unique from males, it's like they make it as if transgender people can't be born the wrong gender because how could they have a brain or mind of another gender when they are both the same.
>>
>>26990408

This, you can't just handwave away millions of years of evolution. Why is it exactly bad that men and women are different again?
>>
>>26990403
The state loves feminism. They hated that woman would take care of their children and cook the family food from scratch.

The state loves how easy it is to take over the parenting role of the kids and have them eat lunchables and unhealthy stuff that takes no effort to make. The state also loves that it can put swj propaganda in you kid at a young age.
>>
>>26990403
>The modern notion of equality is based on materialist ideology.

I agree with the rest of your post but this is more like the opposite of what you get from your typical feminist.

In the sense that these people literally deny hard evidence and physical reality they're more like anti-rationalists or obscurantists:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroscience_of_sex_differences#Male_vs._female_brain_anatomy
>>
Not at all. My life is in shambles, I don't have time for that.
>>
>>26990486

Do you have time for Chads cock?
>>
>>26990503
I'm just trying to find a job anon.
>>
>>26990503
The ironic thing is that you are the one riding chads cock talking about and implying how lust worthy he is with no provocation
>>
>>26988689
You don't have to be an idiot to have an accident happen.

Just eat at a table.
>>
>>26988365
>>26988446
Yeah, you trying too hard
0/10
>>
>>26988409
>only gets laid with people who are factually below his own worth
Isn't beauty in the eye of the beholder?
>>
>>26990403
>But don't you think people were happier back then?
Yeah, people were fucking happier while dying of Polio or Starvation. Please, don't give me that Romanticist trash.
>>
>>26988110
That sounds a awful lot like your a tumblr feminist rather than a real one
>>
>>26990557
>real one
I never understood this shit
>>
>>26988376
I mean I'm not sure if your bait but it sounds an awful lot like your saying that women don't really want the sex for the pleasure and it's just them being submissive and solely so they can have affection and confirmation of there existence which just isn't true in very circumstance I've encountered.
>>
>>26988642
Wtf dude where do you go to college cus it's just not that way in the UK at least
>>
Feminism in first world countries is a joke but gets shit load of money to people like Anita Fuckeesian.

I'm a normal hetero guy. I feel like socially women can be overpowered and I try to stay away from women like that. My best friend is a manipulative asshole to girls because he knows how to trick them.
I'm just a normal dude and I get fucked over by manipulative woman and cunt men.

Feminism is a lie, it just reinforces the ideal that women are this little people with nothing to grasp and they need be help. That's something that happens in third world countries with fucked up law. Not in the first world where 70% of people are born with a silver spoon compared to the rest of the world.
>>
>>26987079
I'm in favour of gender equality, I believe in the original principles of feminism but not the modern usage.
>>
File: 1374761121372.png (351 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1374761121372.png
351 KB, 512x384
>>26988416
10/10 caught me off guard

let me post, damnit
>>
>>26988376
So unless we figure out a way women can grow dicks and men can grow vaginas, you're gonna stay sex free?

>never put your dick in crazy
>>
File: 1387581073987.gif (1 MB, 880x660) Image search: [Google]
1387581073987.gif
1 MB, 880x660
Femanons, do you like pizza?
>>
Feminism has run its cause. It's time to leave it be.
>>
>>26988316
>brings up legitmate topic for discussion
>gets shit on

>muh fairy tale foot fetish 60lb dream girlfriend would totally let me go bare back every day!!!!!11
>expects birth control to have 0 side effects
>expects condoms to be 100% effective
>expects plan b to work 100% of the time

Holy shit y'all are fucking stupid.
>>
>>26991443

No one cares

Go whine to some privileged male asshole scientist to make a better pill for your stupid cum socket if it means that much to you
>>
>>26988487
This is the most delusional bullshit i've read today, and i've been browsing /x/
>>
>>26988409
So men having problems or vise verse expunges all problems from the opposite sex? You're playing the "who has it worse" card in an attempt to belittle a serious problem? Hell, half of what you mentioned could be easily eradicated if abortion was widly acceptable. Your responsibly for the little shit would fly out the window.
>>
Friendly reminder that women project their problem on men.

Friendly reminder that the first concern of women is sex, and everything in their lives revolves about sexuality, because it's literally everything worth of value they have.
>>
>>26990208
>masculinity is a toxic social construct

It's basic instinct, if anything. You don't need any instincts to survive in todays socierty, so our basic instincts are slowly fading away
>>
>>26991593
It's literally what built society, masculinity is a necessary instinct, a will to create and dominate, the known and the unknown, the will to compete and surpass others and nature itself.

You're indeed a woman for saying it's not needed, or a degenerate wich the hastened evolution we're facing is mutating towards an r type breeding.
>>
>>26991520
>Stop objectifying womyn!!!
Women see men as disposable and a tool for status and money

>Stop being violent towards womyn!!
90% of homicide victims are men, women are more likely to be physically aggressive towards men because they know they can get away with it

>Stop slut shaming!!
Only womyn slut shame other womyn, to keep pussy value high, men like sluts because men enjoy sex

>Men only care about sex and have no feelings!
Women can easily forget and ignore a man she was previously "in love" with if he loses his status

Yup. Every feminist issue is just an excuse to project women's own bullshit onto men
>>
>>26991515

How much do you have to fuck up your already very limited responsibilities in life to even need an abortion? Why in fuck's name should I have any sympathy for you, what more do you retarded cunts even need?

1) Keep your legs shut
2) Make him wear a rubber
3) Be on pill
4) Be on implant (Implanon, Nexanon)
5) Be on patch
6) Be on shot (Depo-Provera)
7) Be on sponge
8) Be on vaginal ring (NuvaRing)
9) Be on cervical cap (FemCap)
10) Use a female diaphragm
11) Use copper IUD
12) Morning after pill
13) Use spermicide

Women cry "muh rape babies" but all that'll do is lead to women immediately crying rape when they want to get hoovered

I'm fucking sick and tired of hearing about "muh reproductive rights", so fucking annoying
>>
>>26987079
No
I believe in equality through merit.
But I like men being men and women being women
>>
>>26991820
so if you're not a sexually active woman, you should be on hormone-altering stuff just in case you get raped by some nigger?
>>
>>26991515
>Why can't abortion be """widely acceptable"""???

In a few generations humans will look back and see people like you as having a mental disorder, you believe that your job and hobbies are more important than keeping your heritage and culture, you are just a genetic defect, a mistake in evolution.
>>
>>26991910

I'm not the one lobbying for more sterile inhuman birth control and weird ways to fuck around with your body, idiot. This is maddening because I just made a thread a week or so ago saying how birth control is pretty messed up when you think about it and all I got was people scoffing in response.

Go try telling your average girl that the pill (they're all on it) probably isn't good for her, you'll get laughed and lectured at about "muh eczema" for hours.

Girls love their stupid fucking pills more than they love the men in their lives.

But of course in the one instance where it makes more sense than building an entire goddamn clinic to suck a niglet out your cum slot, you're all against it. Hey, do what you want.
>>
>>26988364
Holy shit, someone with a brain, you give me hope
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.