[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>argue with feminists >lose I am worthless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1456775728605.jpg (21 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
1456775728605.jpg
21 KB, 500x355
>argue with feminists
>lose

I am worthless
>>
>>26986780
Greentext, nigga. I don't believe anyone who tries can lose an argument to a feminist.
>>
>>26986977
I've never seen anybody on the internet actually win an argument with a feminist, they just all pretend they did and circlejerk about it.
>>
The only way to win is not to play. It undermines their strategy

You're an idiot for thinking you can win.

>Le ebin pigeon chessboard analogy XD
>>
>>26986780
Seriously nigger? I understand if you get btfo by a leftist or something, BUT FEMINISTS

THEY ARE LITERALLY A WORST VERSION OF NORMAL WOMEN, YOU'RE REALLY THATS STUPID
>>
You can't win an argument against a feminist because they refuse to address, or listen to what you have to say. In my experience, they just shove their fat fingers in their ears and scream buzzwords as loudly as possible until all non-white knight males leave the premises.
>>
File: 1457197874774.jpg (123 KB, 922x506) Image search: [Google]
1457197874774.jpg
123 KB, 922x506
>tfw the liberals are bullying me again
>tfw the only conservative in a liberal arts school full of sjws
>tfw no friends
>tfw I fell for the "speak up for what you believe in" meme
never again
>>
How could you possibly lose? Their arguments fall apart the moment you bring any sort of fact and statistics into it.
>>
>>26987011
So OP lost by trying at all, really.

I agree; when women realize they're wrong, or that they don't know whether they're wrong (doubt), they are invariably masterful at diversion. They know exactly how to avoid an issue by attacking your strongest insecurities as a man.
>>
>>26987011
The very few times there are debates that feminists take part in, they're hypocrites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsNudSARKZ4
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBNc-fDr-mg

So it's no surprise that feminists don't want to be in debates, because it means they have to go to facts.
>>
>>26986780
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuTWMMpv4yk
You should do this.
>>
>>26987072
Proven. I talk to a qt on the daily but she's a feminist. Whenever I bring up facts, statistics and specific cases like the 14 year old boy who got raped, and years later is forced to pay child support for a kid he didn't know he had.

Her defense? I was projecting and being insecure...and when I asked how and why, she couldn't say anything. She later redacted what she said by saying "it was the wrong word", but never said anything to defend feminism.

It's weird because she's usually fairly damn smart but...falters greatly when it comes to feminism and shit.
>>
>>26987111
That's because feminism has no base in logic. The only reason women follow it is because they have some sort of female Eliot Rodgers complex where they think they're perfect and the opposite gender is trash. Feminism isn't about solving issues, it's about stroking the female ego, that's why they get so defensive even when they're obviously wrong.
>>
>>26986780
Dont worry op, you probably won since feminists don't actually have an argument
>>
>>26987183
Stroking female ego and improving an already privileged class.

Which is why I hope to one day have a successful girlfrend who wants to spit in the face of feminists by being a housewife who wears a collar, identifies herself as my property, and talks about how she hopes to become pregnant so she can be a real woman.

If I was a woman, I'd explicitly get off on acting like an animal in heat. Or I'd call myself a feminist while getting humiliated, since anyone can call themselves a feminist nowadays.
>>
>>26987058
Retard
Keep your head down until you get into the real world and find other productive people who aren't retarded SJWs.

Tertiary education is completely lost
>>
>>26987097
My fucking god i cant believe how based that man can be.
>>
File: 1457027587111.jpg (23 KB, 260x258) Image search: [Google]
1457027587111.jpg
23 KB, 260x258
>>26986780
>things that never originally happened
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.