[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normies and Suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1455766517076.jpg (61 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1455766517076.jpg
61 KB, 480x480
Why are normies so quick to try and stop you from committing suicide? Every question on yahoo answers or something is just filled with normies saying shit like
>ur a beautiful person, dont do eet
>u have so much to live 4

Do they get pleasure out of saying this?
>>
File: 1441941527387.jpg (68 KB, 532x485) Image search: [Google]
1441941527387.jpg
68 KB, 532x485
Normies take delight in the suffering of robots. They want us to live on and suffer for tjeir own enjoyment.

>After your feels are in ashes, then you have my permission to die.
>t.normie
>>
The reason is because in the vast majority of cases suicide is not a rational action, it comes from a treatable mental illness
>>
>>26986720
they're the same people who actively tell pregnant women to abort their children if they don't feel like raising them. they do this because they're stupid and are socially validated for parroting consensus opinion.
>>
I go on reddit and upvote every post on /r/suicidewatch. It's pretty much the only thing I do there. If they're gonna kill themselves I at least want to hear from them why.
>>
>>26986781

If I commit suicide, it will be due to a untreatable circumstances. Mental illness is merely part of my problems.
>>
>>26986720
I think you misunderstand completely. Most people threaten suicide out of a need for attention. Those who are going to do it just do it. So those people answering are simply giving the poster what they want.
>>
>>26986781
How do they treat autism?
>>
File: 1455926245767.gif (866 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1455926245767.gif
866 KB, 450x450
>>26988071
probably this, if i was going to commit suicide, i wouldn't tell anyone. I wouldn't want anyone to stop me.
>>
>>26986720
Because once in a while you robots come up with something special that us normalfags could never get on our own. It's not common, or regular, but because once in a while some of you can deliver something meaningful that we love, we try to save the whole robot race.
>>
>>26986720
They literally cannot fathom how shitty a robots life could be. They usually have many reasons to stay alive while a suicidal person has few or none.
>>
>>26986720

>Do they get pleasure out of saying this?

Yes. That's all it is. They get off on *appearing* to be a good person by putting in the least amount of effort as possible in being an actual good person.

Also because they know they're not good people who make your life any better and actively make it worse, but when you kill yourself they might be called out on that so they go into panic mode.

>>26988071

This too. My parents freaked out when I talked about suicide and had me submitted to a pysch ward, starting a chain of events that completely ruined my life forever. They keep insisting that they "saved" me because they know they fucked up hard. I just had to straight up tell them I'm only threatening suicide as a round about way of trying to get the attention and help they never gave me growing up. I'd only kill myself to make them and everyone else feel guilty, but I realized that's fucking impossible because they'll never admit to anything wrong.

Maybe telling your son to do everything on his own so you can save money for alcohol with abusive men or alcohol with single mothers is a bad idea?

But yeah, normies use it for attention too. They don't understand literally not wanting to be alive anymore because your life sucks that bad or that unhappy/depressed. Normies can't relate because normies usually get what they want out of life.
>>
I plan on killing myself in ten years. Ten years to see if my elderly father dies (thus sparing him from the pain and also the poverty he'd fall into without me), ten years to give me enough time to tick off a few things, make sure I have enough money or insurance for the funeral and ten years to make sure that anyone who is around me now won't realize what I'm about to do.

Normies will never understand the pain of waking up each morning wishing you were dead.
>>
>>26986720
Because you are the bottom rung of the ladder, and if you fall out they become the bottom rung.
>>
File: 1456829925120.jpg (43 KB, 960x719) Image search: [Google]
1456829925120.jpg
43 KB, 960x719
>>26986720
Because they're dumb. They can't understand that life can be much worse than their worse

>I don't want to do it, but every day is the same shit. Hell, if I hadn't come to you to talk you would never have talked to me, even after seeing me drinking on the floor at 3am

>"you just gotta talk to people and socialize, the only way to cure depression is to stop being sad"

The only friend I had, 3 months ago
>>
>>26986720
Same reason they're kind to anyone who isn't like them, they want to feel better about themselves. Seems odd to me that they do that considering most normies I know lack empathy for anybody. It's either herd sociopathy or sheer retardation.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.