[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Characters that are Literally Chad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: ChadLucasHood.jpg (79 KB, 938x625) Image search: [Google]
ChadLucasHood.jpg
79 KB, 938x625
We've seen characters that are literally you, robots incarnate, 11/10 waifus, and more. But here's a thread for the man women want, and the man you wish you could be.
>>
the next door neighbor guy in the show Wilfred. frodo is pretty much a cyborg in that show too.

I'm glad he called that bitch out in the last episode.
>>
Hank Moody
>>
File: Cap_Thor_avengers-desruction.jpg (125 KB, 1023x681) Image search: [Google]
Cap_Thor_avengers-desruction.jpg
125 KB, 1023x681
When I hear "chad" I picture one of these two.

I imagine Cap as being that guy in high school was good at everything: tall, handsome, athletic, smart, and a nice guy to boot, even to robots. Everyone liked him even more for that.

Thor would be the stereotypical musclebound alpha who fucks everything in sight and gets everything handed to him.
>>
>>26986437
fuck that's a good one. the genetic lottery is such a bitch.
>>
>>26986402
how did that shit end?
>>
>>26986650
I can't remember exactly. I think Wilfred ended up being a hallucination and frodo was crazy. the dog itself was real though, they had to put him down in the end.

the girl next door ended up with frodo for a few episodes but in the last episode Chad came back and stole her back and frodo flipped out on her and basically called her a manipulative cunt.

then the hallucination/ghost of Wilfred came back and they smoked a bong together
>>
thanos
>>
>>26986507
Cap is a robot
Looks dont make somebody a robot
Have you ever heard Cap talk about his views on world.The guy is a clear robot
>>
>>26986793
he's the good goyim superhero that just happens to be really handsome and fit
>>
File: chad.jpg (108 KB, 600x731) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
108 KB, 600x731
not a 'character' per se
>>
>>26987132
Have you seen his dad lmao
>>
>>26986837
But he is only handsome and fit because of super steroids.
He was rejected from army due to his weakness.
>>
File: emmet.jpg (171 KB, 1050x700) Image search: [Google]
emmet.jpg
171 KB, 1050x700
Emmett from the Lego Movie

It might sound retarded, but Emmett is really a high level robot
>>
>>26986507
>
I imagine Cap as being that guy in high school was good at everything: tall, handsome, athletic, smart, and a nice guy to boot, even to robots. Everyone liked him even more for that.

Is it wrong that I hated this guy more than the other Chads?

>"Anon deserves a spot in the starting lineup"
>"Hey anon, why dont you hang out with us after practice"
>"Anon, this is my little brother. You guys are in the same grade, you should hang out"
>"You can't afford new gear? Here, have my spare gloves, I'm buying new ones for college ball anyway"
>qts talk to me only because they think I'll introduce them to him

Fuck off, man. Just fuck off. I'm a robot pretending to be a normie and you know it.
>>
>>26986837
I keked desuu
>>
File: 1437344113451.jpg (168 KB, 553x936) Image search: [Google]
1437344113451.jpg
168 KB, 553x936
>>26987277
God this shit so much

>qts talk to me only because they think I'll introduce them to him

FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKKKKKK
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.