[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to over come thinking about a girl that you dont even know?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_nutqaxJpXN1unpwb1o1_500.jpg (86 KB, 500x550) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nutqaxJpXN1unpwb1o1_500.jpg
86 KB, 500x550
How to over come thinking about a girl that you dont even know?

Theres a girl i see on the bus...

Why on earth do i think about her 2 hours after i got off the bus?

Why do i continue to think of her 8 hours after that?

Why do i think about her before i go to sleep?

its like i have to just break down infront of her and embarass my self to get over it
>>
Your rapey senses are tingling?
>>
File: 1306648139677.png (64 KB, 571x515) Image search: [Google]
1306648139677.png
64 KB, 571x515
>>26986166
>infatuations with random qts i see on the bus

fuck i thought i was over this shit
>>
>>26986166

is that her butthole? why is it literally on the front of her?
>>
It's that feeling when you've had nothing your whole life. When you look around you and it seems like everyone else has it, or at least has known it before. When you're so isolated and lonely that the smallest positive gesture in your direction makes you fall in love. For that brief moment you're not some creep, you're not invisible, you're not disconnected from humanity.

So you fantasize about what it would be like. To go out somewhere on a date, where you wouldn't be boring and you wouldn't say something stupid or awkward. To feel her fingertips caress your skin, her lips brushing against yours, the softness of her hair and the weight of her body pressed against yours. To come home to someone who is happy to see you and misses you when you're away. A closeness, an intimacy that you have never known in all your life.

You know it's not even a remote possibility. You're aware of how badly you're idealizing it. It's just some stupid fantasy. She will never give you a second thought and you can't make yours stop.
>>
>briefly meet girl several months
>imagine life together ever since
I barely spoke more than a casual introduction with her. Goddamn am I lonely.

>>26986663
>For that brief moment you're not some creep, you're not invisible, you're not disconnected from humanity.
>You're aware of how badly you're idealizing it. It's just some stupid fantasy.
Anon, pls.

How do I stop doing this?
>>
>>26986695
Trick someone into falling in love with you or go numb.
>>
>>26986421
im dyin rn f4m
>>
>>26986809
I'm not much of a trickster.

How do I go numb? I want to kill my hopes in romance and prevent them from ever coming back.
>>
File: 1245885810748.gif (1 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1245885810748.gif
1 MB, 500x375
>>26986663
no pIs
>>
>>26986850
With time the desires lessen. The emptiness becomes your default mode of operation. Distractions help, but the pain is still there. You can't fill the void, you can only try not to look at it.
>>
>>26986809
>Trick someone into falling in love with you
Any tips on this? I can barely pretend to be normie for minutes at a time, this seems like it would be even harder.
>>
>>26986850
You _really_ want to go numb? Ask her out and get shot down. You'll get immune to that shit quick after you recover from feeling like you got your face blown off.
>>
>>26987029
>>26987085
I can manage this. I just want off the ride. To quit wasting my time fantasizing about something that can never be.
>>
File: tumblr_nozzpkHvks1upgijao2_540.jpg (63 KB, 540x780) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nozzpkHvks1upgijao2_540.jpg
63 KB, 540x780
>>26987029
With time the desires lessen ? Really? When i was growing up i was quite happy with what i had and was given

Now im barely happy for what i work for, And my desire for more is only growing.

I never wanted 10% of the things i want now when i was younger
>>
>>26987222
When you keep trying and are just rejected, abandoned or betrayed, you eventually stop trying. You might try to get a better car or a nicer home or more stylish clothes, but eventually you realize that, even if it's just subconsciously, you're just trying to compensate for your personal failure. You're alone because you're not good enough for anybody to want you. All those things you want will never make you whole.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.