[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you have a gf yet? You don't actually like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: meme gf.jpg (671 KB, 1062x1420) Image search: [Google]
meme gf.jpg
671 KB, 1062x1420
Why don't you have a gf yet?

You don't actually like being sexless and lonely, do you?
>>
>>26984975
>gf solves everything
Can someone explain this meme to me? I guess I'm not deluded enough to think that spending all of my disposable income and time to keep an unloyal vagina around will make me happy. Even if I have one, I would just miss my alone time again
>>
File: 1427871014448.jpg (38 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1427871014448.jpg
38 KB, 396x385
I'm fucking around with too many dank memes to be held back by a "relationship"
>>
>>26984975
It's not that I'm happy alone, I just feel like if I let someone get that close I would feel worse
>>
>>26985050
this tbqhwyf is the reason why.
>>
>tfw on the verge of initiating conversation with this qt indonesian girl i recognised from my school days but i pussied out

pretty sure she has a chad ethnic bf anyways
>>
File: 2329.jpg (743 KB, 1439x1277) Image search: [Google]
2329.jpg
743 KB, 1439x1277
>>26985050
>>26985064
Who /memesquad/ here?
>>
>>26984975
Im too far down my hole to care about those things anymore.

My dick is probably ruined from chafing and deathgrip. The girls have turned into women, and most of them are getting more repulsive with every passing year.

Ive been a friendless loser since the beginning. I dont feel lonely at all anymore.
>>
>>26985027
Normies want everybody else to act like normies
>>
>>26985140
More like: Normies want everyone else to make the same mistakes as normies
people who are happy with their relationships don't give a damn.
>>
I don't have the desire to be with another human being
>>
1. Because the attractive ones are racist and size queen
2. I have borderline personality disorder
>>
>>26985027
>I would just miss my alone time again
This happened to me in all of my relationships.

It's sad to say, but I actually miss 4chan when I have a gf. Sex is cool and all but it's overrated. Memes and shitposting are infinitely better. I can't really describe the joy it brings me.
>>
It really isn't as bad as people make it out to be. The way I see it, a relationship means more responsibilities, and the return isn't rewarding enough. I'd be be willing to enter a relationship if I got to keep my freedom and privacy.
>>
It's not my choice m8

Only normies get gfs
>>
>>26985218
Plus i just have no desire in approaching, getting to know, and be committed to someone. Too much work for a beta sub-male. Though i have a crush on someone. I think i'm just gonna watch her slowly being into someone else.
>>
>>26985027
Thy truth hath been spoken.
>>
Relationships aren't really worth the gamble.

Investing time and money into someone who might just be sticking around until they get bored or find something better.

I'd rather save my money or spend It on things I want instead of constantly buying presents every other month for some arbitrary holiday or special occasion.
>>
>>26985218
>I have borderline personality disorder

How does it manifest for you?
>>
>>26985331
I've been on the internet quite a while to really find out what i am
>>
File: 1457281978351.png (236 KB, 656x368) Image search: [Google]
1457281978351.png
236 KB, 656x368
I wanna genocide Ana Kasparian's pussy.
>>
>>26985411
She's not that attractive and she's annoying.

>>26985365
If you don't have an IRL personality, that means you become your favorite meme.
>>
>>26985441
I can't stop faking when i'm out there with people. That's just me i can't stop it's impossible to change. Not everybody grew up in a proper way.
>>
File: araki-dono.jpg (874 KB, 1076x1105) Image search: [Google]
araki-dono.jpg
874 KB, 1076x1105
>>26985441
I wanna bend her over an ottoman and hate fuck her uterus.
>>
I don't want to have to put up with another person.

Sure, it'd be nice to know someone cares but the moment she got in the way of me doing what I want to do in my free time I'd start to resent her.

It just wouldn't ever work.
>>
>>26984975
Not lonely, have a few good friends and am extremely pleased to be sex less. ONS and casual sex are hollow, degenerate, and unfulfilling. LTRs take more effort than the sex is worth.
>>
I think I've gotten used to being alone. Being with another person is just too weird and makes me feel anxious. I feel like I have to say something otherwise the awkward silence starts to set in.

When I'm alone I can be quiet for as long as I want or I can talk to myself if that's how I feel. There isn't any pressure and there's no image to put on and keep up.
>>
but I do have a gf. it's pretty great.
>>
>>26984975
Because I'm broken and unable to love anyone else but myself.

No, but I deal with it. Not much else I can do at this point.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.