[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me five reasons why I shouldn't buy a gun.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: karen-from-goodfellas-with-gun.png (317 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
karen-from-goodfellas-with-gun.png
317 KB, 500x404
Give me five reasons why I shouldn't buy a gun.
>>
you should buy a gun
>>
>>26983966
there isn't even one reason not to, just get a gun
>>
>>26983966
1. you dont hunt
2. you might live near me and i dont wanna get hit with a stray bullet when you do whatever stupid shit you plan to do
3. your autism will put you on a list for attempting to purchase one
4. this will get your parents in trouble and you might be fined GBP or even have your video game time restricted
5. my dad said guns are bad
>>
1: you have no money.
>>
>>26984045
your dad is a cuck faggot so shut the fuck up
>>
>>26984045
>gbp
>great british pound
>great britain

>gun
>>
>>26984059
I got enough money to buy a thousand guns
>>
>>26983966
Negatives:
1. You might kill yourself(might be a negative)

Positives:
1. You might kill someone else
That is about it. Ignore limpwrist posts.
>>
You probably should if you are in any nearby vicinity of poor minorities.
>>
>>26983966
Everyone should buy a gun, everyone should have the means to protect themselves.
>>
>>26983966
cuz ur a yuropoor
>>
>>26984129
OP, take this anons advice and be the next robot hero instead of killing yourself
>>
>>26983966
Nigga I can't even give you two, now shut up and gat up
>>
Get a gun. It makes a good hobby. You could go hunting or target shooting or just go out to a gun range and practice. It's pretty fun.
>>
your chances of suicide increases
>>
>>26984194
See I don't understand why you would just kill yourself when there are other people tl bring down with you which are the reasons as to why you feel this way.
Even if you don't take down randoms take down someone who does deserve it then you will be our hero aswell as yourown.
>>
HIDE LIMWRISTED THREADS
IGNORE LIPWRISTED POSTS
DO NOT REPLY TO LIPWRISTED POSTERS

Buy a gun OP, skeet shooting is a fucking fun hobby, so is hunting. If you've got enough money, you've got nothing to lose.
>>
File: human hand.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
human hand.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
If you are American and don't have a gun then you aren't truly free.

To answer your post:
1. You are entirely safe in your local area/home
2. Because libcucks would charge you through the ass/extensive paperwork and regulations and you don't want to do it.
3. You don't know how to use it
4. You are a regressive liberal
5. You are a woman not in the US south

If you don't fit all 5 then go get a shiny new colt or a WW2 pistol cuz they are dank af.
>>
>>26983966
>2016
>buying a gun
>not smoking weed with the niggers that break into your house to rape your sister and steal your TV
0/10 not liberal enough, faggot
it's the motherfucking current year
guns are barbaric
kill yourself
>>
>>26983966
Chambers one through five. The sixth you can load up, then fucking use it to shoot yourself.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.