[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to retail/fast food place for job >"sorry anon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: Icommandmyass.png (437 KB, 760x808) Image search: [Google]
Icommandmyass.png
437 KB, 760x808
>go to retail/fast food place for job
>"sorry anon you gotta send those online"
>repeat *30
>send online applications
>all ignored
>no criminal history and graduated HS normally

Okay robots, how do I get a job?
>>
>>26983818
What places anon? I'm a hiring manager at a chain restaurant
>>
Go there in real life and just ask them if they need someone. that probably puts you in the top 10% of people they'll consider.
>>
>>26983818

They don't want to hire you, because you're normal and thus can easily find better opportunities so they're afraid you'll leave.

They'd rather hire Deshaun Marcus who's got 6 past offences, because he has no other opportunities.
>>
>>26983869
>durr I can't read
OP already did that moron
>>
>>26983859
Domino's
Pizza hut
Dollar tree
Family dollar
Sears
Target
Wawa
McDonald's
Arbys
Burger king
Just off the top of my head
>>
File: 1438455716683.jpg (95 KB, 563x364) Image search: [Google]
1438455716683.jpg
95 KB, 563x364
>>26983911
>you're normal
HAHHA HAHAHAGA OH FUG
>leave easily and find better opportunities
It doesn't work that way when every business thinks this. Its bad enough that I have no connections and shitty standing with family
>>
>>26983911
Wrong.

My advice anon, go to places that do open interviews regularly. Depending on where you're at, I know Sonic and Pizza Hut, and Wendy's frequently do this.

Emphasize your flexible avalibility and your reliability. All people want is someone who will show up and not have a terrible attitude. You can teach people job skills but not attitude or reliability
>>
>>26983937
There is literally no reason to work any of these shit-tier jobs. Go find a warehouse that needs a forklift driver. It will be way easier, relaxed and pay twice as much. No experience necessary.
>>
Apply for nightshift positions.

Nobody else wants to do them.
>>
>>26984172
This. I only work night time shifts at my gas station
>>
File: kaiseki.jpg (709 KB, 794x600) Image search: [Google]
kaiseki.jpg
709 KB, 794x600
>>26984172
I say that I'm open 24/7 on applications.

Does not having a drivers license fuck me up?
>>
>>26984295
As long as you have reliable transportation, no
>>
>>26984105
>what is a fork lift operators license
>>
>>26984351
I do this and I do not have a license, certificate or anything. I learned to use it in 15 minutes.
>>
>>26983818
If you dont have at least an AS places assume you are a drooling retard who barely passed HS
>>
>>26984766
I'm not saying it's hard to get, but not having it is a potential 30k fine from osha if your employer was willingly negligent
>>
>>26984940
Don't need a license in Canada.
>>
>>26984822
And yet they take ex convicts and retards who didn't pass high school at all.
>>
>>26983818
You're doing something wrong.
Maybe it's how you dress, how you look or how you talk.
Or maybe they're actually not hiring right now.
>>
>>26984766
I wanted to do that , but failed ..nobody wants to hier me + no places to get a quick certificate .
>>
>>26986988
How should I dress?
>>
>>26983818
Stop being a retard to start. You're supposed to go in person after putting in an online application, 99% of the time you'll get an interview / job on the spot unless you're a completely autistic weirdo that gives off a bunch of red flags. Fast food jobs are retardedly easy to get.
>>
File: d20.jpg (20 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
d20.jpg
20 KB, 420x420
>>26984042
>mfw I'm a huge asshole to almost all of my coworkers and go into work stoned all the time
>mfw they can't fire me because I'm a fast food prodigy

I'm living the best low-class lifestyle.
>>
Try a temp service. Most will hire you so long as you have graduated high school, and arent a crackhead or felon. Its not that hard.
Theyll send you to a factory, warehouse, ect and if they like your work ethic theyll hire you permenantly from the temp service.

Its what i did after being rejected 30+ times for shit jobs.
>>
>>26983936
You gotta let the manager in charge know that you're looking for a job doofus, of course the employees who give no fucks about you will tell you to do the online application to get you out of their face.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.