[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously? Are you FUCKING kidding me?! How do women defend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: dorky sweetheart.png (236 KB, 490x863) Image search: [Google]
dorky sweetheart.png
236 KB, 490x863
Seriously? Are you FUCKING kidding me?! How do women defend this kind of thinking?!
>>
>How do women defend
They don't.
They have armies of thirsty simps to do it for them if you ever question them.
>>
>Women
>The ability to think past a week or two

Pick one.
>>
Defend? There is no need for them to defend anything, because the same "dorky sweethearts" aka beta providers are content with the leftovers once the woman makes a pick, therefore legitimizing both this way of thinking and attitude.
>>
They are inferior beings. They know not what they are doing. Believe this and be enlightened.

For Eve was begotten from Adam, for without Man there is no Woman. Having come to terms with this has awakened my sensibilities, I know understand the ways of the world. I for one choose to abandon these ways, choosing to forge my own path.

The key to happiness is forgetting women and sexuality. Leaving women behind is the only way to become unshackled, to become truly free.
>>
cause it werks for them
don't hate the player, cuckboy ;)
>>
>>26983815
Maybe you should stop blaming women for your own personal shortcomings, you know.
>>
>have fun
>sleep around
>spend money
>drink booze
>get it out of your system
>marry him at 30
fuck all women
>>
well guys want to fuck slutty women but have a loyal wife at home, same shit.
>>
>>26983836
I have never seen a Chad defend a women, its always beta orbiters under the impression it will get them laid.
>>
Women don't think. They "feel."
>>
that goes for males and females anon, for normies at least

People have to have several sexual partners so they can experience life, and are ready to settle down once they hit an age when they are ready

Men who marry too early will want to sleep with other women 15 years into their marriage because "I never experienced it in my youth", will leave his wife with two children to go fuck around

Women who marry early will probably just cheat on their husbands until they are caught, or if they aren't caught they'll keep doing it for years, she'll love her husband but will also love her lover as well, possibly leave her husband for her lover
>>
>>26983999
trips of truth

fucking blocking robot cunt
>>
Because women, for the most part, don't actually give a shit about men and their emotional well-being and are drunk as fuck of the 'sex-positivity' Kool-aid, they don't even see the problem with cucking the undersexed dork they eventually settle for.
>>
File: cuck.png (166 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
166 KB, 499x499
>>26983897
get back to tumblr you cuck
>>
File: 1330649701433.jpg (70 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1330649701433.jpg
70 KB, 640x480
>>26983815

>Stepmom is ex-Stacy
>Stepmom gave me the same talk as that girl, practically word for word
>Says I'll be that dorky sweetheart that women see a future with once I near my 30s
>Implying I wont be even more bitter and jaded than I am now by then

Cant wait for the "When are you going to settle down?" talks.
>>
>oh yeah fuck me tyrone!!
>w-who's tyrone
>sorry darling some old boyfriend I had back then ha ha
>>
File: 1439362251723.jpg (10 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1439362251723.jpg
10 KB, 249x249
Because that's the narrative society has told us is acceptable.

If you work hard to get a good job, you can get a wife later in life, whereas Chad gets them early, because he excels at physicality and communal things.
>>
>>26983815
>42k likes

Any day now :^)
>>
>>26983926

Not really, men want a woman that's a slut but just for them. Even players are at least a bit repelled by sluts, because a woman that's a slut has a ton of other issues accompanying it.
>>
What you are seeing is the result of feminism.

Women were already the privileged gender. Thanks to feminism, they can do whatever shit they want and get away with it. If you're too blind to see it's a female superiority movement, I really feel bad for you.
>>
>>26983855
Here's a story just for you, Anon.
>oneitis has a 2001 Jaguar that she got from her grandfather in exchange for her truck
>she gets a job
>then applies for college
>whoopsie how can she go to school and a job? :^)
>quits job
>later
>financial troubles start arising
>I'll apply for a job "soon"
>months pass
>her car completely breaks down, is totally unusable
>"and I was going to apply for a job today :^("
>"well wait now I can't drive to classes"
>"FUCK"
THIS BITCH DIDN'T WANT TO WORK PART-TIME WHILE ATTENDING SCHOOL PART-TIME
ROASTIE BTFO
>>
File: 1455487532893.jpg (101 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1455487532893.jpg
101 KB, 600x600
>>26983926
>implying
The men who want actual sluts are the "I want to get laid no matter what" types who just want one night stands and want easy targets. Even then sluts are still usually a turn off even for the most promiscuous of guys as they are simply not relationship material, have a high chance of carrying diseases, etc.
>>
>>26983932
I think that's what he was referring to.
>>
File: 1456266903960.png (284 KB, 1798x1330) Image search: [Google]
1456266903960.png
284 KB, 1798x1330
>>26984060
>she'll love her husband but
Kek no she won't. Women love Chad, always.
>>
>>26984060
Maybe the norm doesn't have to be that you have to have a fuckton of different sexual partners in order to have "experienced life".
>>
I'm 33 and have had a few chicks try to get me to be their beta bux. Talk about fucking awkward. Be careful out there anons, they'll try every trick in the book to sucker you.
>>
>>26984304
>Because that's the narrative society has told us is acceptable.
>If you work hard to get a good job, you can get a wife later in life, whereas Chad gets them early, because he excels at physicality and communal things.

this, goverment is to blame
>>
>>26987498
tell me more about their tricks anon
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.