[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kid were you in high school? Were you anybody? Were you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 33
File: 1457259955277.webm (790 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457259955277.webm
790 KB, 1280x720
What kid were you in high school? Were you anybody? Were you THAT kid? Were you Chad? Generic weird kid?
>>
>>26983808
nerd among nerds

luckily i was not the most obnoxious so i went mostly unnoticed

then i developed pretty good conversational skills but still nogf, also still huge nerd
>>
File: 1421691917753.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1421691917753.jpg
114 KB, 1280x720
I was the kid who everyone visibly felt bad for, but not enough to pity me.
>>
>>26983808
I was the autistic kid
You know, the kid everyone knew as "that weird kid". You remember that kid, right? That was me.
I deserved to be bullied.
>>
In the nerd clique, but still pretty much background filler.
>>
The kid that didnt exist. "Oh I didnt notice you were here anon"
>>
File: 1457206248548.jpg (141 KB, 1064x596) Image search: [Google]
1457206248548.jpg
141 KB, 1064x596
>>26983808
Was a metalhead for the most part, but then become a hipster (glasses, flannel, and vans) around junior year of high school, but I still never talked to anyone or had any friends.

Also sauce on webm?
>>
>>26983808
>What kid were you in high school? Were you anybody?
I didnt talk

I did not exist
>>
the cheeky cunt I guess
I also got asked if I was high alot
>>
File: 1450141396079.jpg (86 KB, 423x1021) Image search: [Google]
1450141396079.jpg
86 KB, 423x1021
Big loner, only social contact I had was in 11th grade I hung around a couple other outcast 9th graders at lunch. Wore a Metallica/Megadeth/Slayer shirts everyday Dropped out 2 weeks into 12th grade because social anxiety was too strong. Had a massive school shooter vibe
>>
>>26983808
Didn't talk to anyone and a lot didn't know my name, would be considered loner or weird kid i guess.
>>
Generic weird kid whose best friends were his bullies.
>>
>was self-confidant and happy in freshman year
>after that I moved away, lost my friends, and started spiraling into robothood
>ran cross country/track all during highs school
>became team punching bag
>told to shut up or kill myself basically every day
>sat alone during lunch
>spent weekends and all after school/practice time alone, watching anime and crying
>started to see shadow people at night
>tried to kill myself once or twice but never made it, stopped eventually
>it's been five years since then
>I'm still the same
>I browse the same website
>I watch anime still
>khv, no friends, wagecuck
>nothing ever changes
>>
>quiet
>no friends
>sat in the back and minded my own business
>average grades
>probably would have made honor roll if I didn't sleep in class so often
>>
tried to be the cool loner. not sure if it worked
>>
ironic how there are no responses to any of the posts here.
>>
File: 1450401487301.jpg (62 KB, 567x600) Image search: [Google]
1450401487301.jpg
62 KB, 567x600
>>26983912
Same. I was like a ghost or something. No one ever noticed me most of the time. Luckily I wasn't in the absolute weird group. I was just in the middle of the high school hierarchy, or set off to the side and forgotten.
>>
File: 1442570029763.jpg (66 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1442570029763.jpg
66 KB, 640x480
>>26983808
The kid that could draw.
Also looked like a stoner and was "randomly" in the drug testing constantly despite not being on any teams.
>>
In highschool:

>Messaged people anonymously talking about my dick or what I'd do to them sexually.
>groped girls, including a gym teacher on my way to the locker room (didn't get caught, entire class lectured on sexual harassment)
>literally wore a trenchcoat and fedora, not all the time and mostly on rainy days but I fucking did it at all which is the problem
>had an outburst because some fatty stole my gobstoppers (I jumped clear over the table, snatched them back, and called her a fat bitch or something)

And many other things.

Apparently people thought I was autistic.

>by the end while people knew I was a weirdo I was generally well tolerated and thought of a calm, collected guy who gave okay advice and didn't bother anyone too much
>>
File: 1439923152724.png (259 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1439923152724.png
259 KB, 500x375
>>26983958
>I also got asked if I was high alot

iktf

Everyone always assumed I was this massive stoner just because I had long hair and laughed a lot
>>
2cool4nerds/spergs
2nerd4normies
I guess i was "the funny guy" but ended up being just a bitter asshole the last 2 years.
>>
>Be weird and avoid people, something I continue to do to this day
>Have to choose song for a project
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKu0do-Y9sE
>Classmates are confused
>Teacher seems genuinely concerned and asks me if I normally listen to stuff like this
>Imagine that most proceeded to think of me as the #1 potential school shooter if they didn't already
>>
>>26983808
i was that weird kid who always wore a dirty hoodie and smelled bad
>tfw i put my head down to sleep and all i did was cry thinking about how shit i was at everything and how my future will be bee just sitting a home smelling bad as a NEET with no friends or family
>>
File: 1319579052466.png (52 KB, 379x214) Image search: [Google]
1319579052466.png
52 KB, 379x214
Omnisocial funny guy

Hung out with nerds, band kids, acting kids, AP kids, burnouts, some Chads and Stacies

Was bretty gud
>>
was the bully and had friends. "Had"
>>
File: 1452222699526.jpg (33 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
1452222699526.jpg
33 KB, 625x417
>>26983997
this. i was never an obvious "weird kid" I just slept and shit and got B's. I had no friends, but was never bullied. Was actually kind of comfy
>>
>>26984121
how is 4chan any different than reddit with posts like this.
>>
I was the student council president. I wasn't particularly popular but I wasn't unpopular. At our school it was the student council that voted in the new president and I was chosen because I was the most competent.

It was okay, my vice president was a pretty girl who would follow me everywhere and talk to me. It was a lot of work though but I had generally favorable opinions among the other students. Apparently my vice president had a crush on me but never did she tell me, I only heard from her friend.

High school wasn't so bad but I never got a girlfriend.
>>
The anorexic looking kid with acne.
>>
>>26984186
it's not, it never was
>>
File: 1457298438876.jpg (103 KB, 728x810) Image search: [Google]
1457298438876.jpg
103 KB, 728x810
>>26983997
This, except I had a "friend" we played MMOs together, I met him because my father randomly made acquaintance with his father at the school's entrance one day. He was kinda a shy kid but he forced himself on others a lot, he literally wouldn't stop talking whenever he had the chance, most of the times was just made up bull shit though. It lasted till Q2 of the 4th year, when he "betrayed" me for a roastie, who was his childhood friend. When I say betrayed, I mean he talked behind my back with her to look cool, of course, I was the lowerst of the low in the whole school, anyone would look better if compared to me, but I wasn't expecting my only friend to do that, yet I heard him talk shit with my own ears. Sometimes is better to stay alone than in bad company.
>>
Permanent third wheel.
People always having some sort of best friend always killed me.
>>
File: 1452655369336.png (141 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1452655369336.png
141 KB, 300x300
the fat kid who used self-deprecating humor and sarcasm because he was deathly afraid of revealing his true feelings about anything, with a very small group of friends that he didn't even like and who didn't even like him
>>
I was that kid that took Multivariable Calculus in senior year, passed with flying colors, and then took basic classes in other subjects and got Cs and Ds. I like anime, video games, and math.

I think that makes me the autistic kid.
>>
Literally nobody. I wasn't unpopular, I wasn't popular, I was just there. Another face in the crowd, didn't stand out in any way.
>>
antisocial and edgy but outgoing and lighthearted for first half of high school "mature" kid last half but still an outsider as far as the cool kids were concerned
>>
File: 1453729382912.png (64 KB, 507x540) Image search: [Google]
1453729382912.png
64 KB, 507x540
Too nerdy for the cool kids, too self aware for the nerds. Mostly kept to myself. I always thought of myself as a pretty loose and laid back guy who liked to joke around, but people always told me I looked serious or angry all the time and would asked why I never smiled.
>>
The loner nerd kid. Pretty much everyone one else had a group of friends, even the nerds. Except me. I sometimes talked to people during school but outside of school I went through 10th and 11th grade never once meeting up with a classmate outside of school or sports to my memory.
>>
File: 2s0ehox.jpg (128 KB, 1422x800) Image search: [Google]
2s0ehox.jpg
128 KB, 1422x800
Silent, shy
Made three friends the first week in and kept them all the way through, occasionally hung out with others but never really liked those.
most hardworking person during class if I was there
Also cut class more than anyone in my year
>>
>>26983808
I was the kid everybody hated for a silly reason
>"He listens to hip-hop instead of praying to our superior Metal overlords"
>>
>>26983987
Same, not really the weird kid as much, but 99% of all of my "friends" were assholes
>>
>>26983928
yuyuyu
>>
>>26983808

i was kinda THAT kid until i got the best weed plug, then i was still kinda weird but could at least get bitches at parties. was still weird in the morning though so they never stuck around.

sigh
>>
I really, really wanted to fit in and be well-liked for my sense of humor. I never did and never was, but I made a few friends who we just as out-group as I was.

Looking back I'm glad the way things shook out. It kept me out of trouble and the friends I still have from that time are some of the best things in my life.
>>
>>26983808
Loner most of the time. Occasionally I would study with the school's top students, but most of the time I ended up hanging at the Asian lunch table playing Tien len. Both groups were very nice for inviting me over because I wouldn't have otherwise hung out with anyone.

I think I only needed to tell about two people to fuck off the entire time I was there so pretty cozy tribe.
>>
>>26984604
/mu/ please leave
>>
File: 1456528401840.gif (499 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1456528401840.gif
499 KB, 500x281
>>26983808
>autistic
>weird
>when I wasn't being bullied I was ignored.
>lacked any self confidence
>didn't have a single friend.
>every social interaction ended with embarrassment.
>completely gave up on life 10th grade.
>>
>>26983997
Oh hello mirror
>>
The funny kid for most of HS, got along with almost everyone, almost impossible to embarrass, could make anyone laugh. Then started drinking and smoking pot junior year, switched schools for senior and decided to full on embrace the "Rebel" image, high every day, wasn't super popular myself, but all my friends were what you would have called "popular", intimidated underclassmen. Overall I rate 6.5/10, would have been fine if it had not continued into early adulthood.
>>
>>26983808
The nerd that shared homework in exchange for not being bullied. It worked.
>>
omnisocial A+ attention whore fag

Idolized NEETS and beta cucks. Tried to be like you guys, acted like a weird retard fag, said i was gonna shoot up the school for attention, everyone laughed along. Too much of a pussy to prove them wrong
>>
>>26984062
>Drug testing
>not on any sports team

Wut?
>>
>>26983808
Loner, not many friends, hung out by myself usually. Had a job at the cafeteria so I could avoid socializing during lunch. I was pretty antisocial entering HS, it got much better as I kept working to better myself. I wasn't really a weird kid, most people said that I just didn't talk much. Had almost no self esteem, so it really held me back.

Now I flip burgers like half a mile away from that HS. At least CC is going well, and I'm getting a new job as a dishwasher in the city soon.
>>
File: Metal Vest Completed.jpg (511 KB, 1936x1012) Image search: [Google]
Metal Vest Completed.jpg
511 KB, 1936x1012
>>26983928
Same fampai, still am that metalhead.

muh autism vest I wear around everywhere
>>
I was pretending to be a normie for a while then just retreated into runescape
>>
>was easily the most popular kid in the entire class in elementary school, THE leader
>had a few sub-leaders as friends
>this went on until about Grade 6 when I was usurped and just turned into an introverted ghost
>continued throughout highschool
It was alright I guess.
>>
In junior high I cried about getting an A- on the regular

In high school I was incompetent

Now I'm in college and I don't know what the fuck I am
>>
I was part of an autist trio (we knew and couldn't do anything about it, so we joked) called the Douche Crew.

We had a Linux autist who was a hungry Sudanese skeleton.
We had an angry manlet autist who was from Wisconsin and had a transdad.
And there was myself, the edgy Nazi autist who gibbered about ZOG and wore fingerless gloves.

None of us were Chad, we didn't get bullied, we just got stoned and played DnD.
>>
>>26983808
I was "the clown" type.

Just kill me senpai, no one ever takes me seriously even when i'm serious and i don't know how to act when i'm with new people. I'm not good looking but i'm decent, no one in 18+ years ever liked me because of my personality. I just can't help it, it comes automatically.
>>
File: Budd-Dwyer-150x250.jpg (9 KB, 150x250) Image search: [Google]
Budd-Dwyer-150x250.jpg
9 KB, 150x250
the kid who never stopped looking 13
who tried to be funny so people wouldn't push him around and walk over him like the manlet he is
>high school was 6 years ago
>I'm still that guy
>>
File: IMAG0637.jpg (1 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0637.jpg
1 MB, 1520x2688
>>26985256
>Ahab
>Boris
>Gorguts
>Opeth
>Sleep
Love your taste man! I'm still a metalhead head, but I do listen to other music now. Actually wearing one of my favorite shirts atm.
>>
Same type of person I am everywhere else. Everyone looked down on me and nobody took me serious. Boys called me faggot, and girls would tease me like I would become one of their dumbass orbiters if they did. The only person who liked me was a disgusting, obese, literally retarded girl who was also the target of much bullying and cruel jokes, but I didn't like her back because I don't like retards, which made every recess incredibly awkward because she'd try to talk to me about retard things.
>>
I was the weird fat kid who was funny every once in a while. Ended up becoming friends with stoner. Became the tall weird kid whos always high.
>>
>>26985367
That's what hurts me the most. Most people look back at what they were years ago, while i'm still the person that hated himself even back then.
>>
File: 1436747230324.png (61 KB, 184x210) Image search: [Google]
1436747230324.png
61 KB, 184x210
The smelly, fat, friendless kid. I didn't have class until after lunch, so I didn't really interact with many of my fellow classmates. It sucked even more so because during the end of my senior year, I started to learn how to socialize, and I was actually enjoying the company of my classmates.

Now, I'm less smelly but still fat and friendless. Shucks.
>>
>>26985394
MY NIGGER

Seen Bongripper live in 2014, seeing them at Maryland Deathfest again in two months. Incredible band. I'm seeing Sunn O))) in a month, and saw Bell Witch last week.
>>
>>26983884
This.
Only I was an asshole about it. I was in fact so pitiful that nobody even wanted to waste time kicking my ass.
>also I was really fat and one of those kids who could throw desks when intimidated
>>
File: 1343088227270.jpg (9 KB, 207x200) Image search: [Google]
1343088227270.jpg
9 KB, 207x200
I'm pretty sure I was seen as the harmless retard that was kinda funny so he never got bullied

>Tell girls I'm familiar with they look good today
>They say thanks anon
>That's it

I didn't realize how autistic and fat I was until immediately after High School but it was pretty fun, met the best friend of my life there and we're still close
>>
>>26984096

This. The middle ground is purgatory, but feels like Hell. I'd rather be sperg enough to not notice, or normie enough to not give a fuck.
>>
>usually very silent and had almost no friends
>good at drawing
>ended up in the anime club
>thought it was supposed to be short for animation club
>always envied the adhd kids
>every year said to myself I would finally talk out loud and make jokes
>eventually became stoner and gained lots of stoner friends
>then stopped smoking and lost them all
>>
>That kid who pissed everyone off and didn't know when to stop?
>Who always acted out to get attention, because it was the only attention he ever got
>Who everyone felt sorry for, but did little to help
>Who, among his small circle of friends, was still the forgettable one
>Who sat at the back of the class, ignored by students and teacher alike
>Who contemplated suicide from 15, and hasn't stopped since
>Who on Teacher/Parents day, would hear "Your son is very bright, he will go far if he just tried harder."
>Who was often left alone, and had to pretend to be busy out of shame
>Who went into school optimistic, slightly above average, but his shitty life left him soul crushed and demotivated, and ended up underachieving
Me
>>
>>26983808
First years of high school I was an avant-teen who didn't talk to anyone then I turned into a chad but kept being patrician af.

It was really interesting. I totally lacked any kind of confidence and then all of a sudden i just emerged as a skelly feels feeler with a thunder cock.
>>
>Good grades on AP tests and classes without studying
>Didn't take classes seriously, causing half the teachers to like me, and the other half to hate me
>Did retarded shit all the time; ran around screaming, made suits of armor out of boxes, crashed a class of a teacher that liked me in full gear and yelled at a random classmate in fluent Russian
>Literally drew a daily comic on the AP Chem whiteboard with a few friends for like 4-5 months straight
>Mostly hung out with either stoners or the "other flavor" nerds (the ones that were less about MtG and more elitist Ima go to ivy league lol kind)
>Derailed my C++ class by making one of those "the matrix" screensaver things, to the point where the teacher gave up and made it an official assignment
>Made and distributed burned CDs of Visual Boy Advance with a bunch of gayms and instructions, likely thereby decreasing the collective grades of my high school by several percent
>Designed our class mural for the math wing based on the movie 300. My design won the vote, but got overruled by the math teachers because it had too many curse words
>Actually caused an in-class AP Psych operant conditioning experiment to get shut down after, being assigned to spray my classmate with a water bottle whenever a given word was read, I got one of "those" facial expressions.

High school was OK. Going to a rich kids school helped a lot, even if my family wasn't rich ourselves. That 50-minute bus ride was worth it.
>>
I was the guy everyone probably thought was borderline retarded. Trying to be funny by spouting dumb shit, asking dumb questions, copying popular people's jokes poorly. Typical "that kid" shit. The worst part? It was basically my entire personality. I gutted it too late to recover with a better one. Now I'm boring as fuck, still better than being an obnoxious retard.

If by some miracle any of you become a parent, talk some sense into your kid if it goes full retard.
>>
I used to be a qt stoner girl who was friendly with everybody. Even made it on the homecoming court. Then I went to an ivy league and I realized I'm a huge idiot who cheated their way thru school and then forgot how to make friends.
>>
>>26985864
Also, I was too pathetic to be bullied. It was all behind my back or too subtle for my dumbass to notice.
>>
>>26985864

>everyone probably thought was borderline retarded

Same, except not for the same reasons. I barely ever said anything and was always visibly anxious. I think people literally thought I was mentally retarded.
>>
File: woj.png (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
woj.png
42 KB, 400x400
>>26983808
I was ignored by everyone. No friends (literally). Always used to eat lunch alone.

Someone should've told me that you could eat in the library, that would've saved me so much embarrassment and humiliation. I feel physically sick just thinking about it.
>>
>>26984441
I was and still am the same way
>>
>>26985270
This.
It all went downhill when I got fat and went to Sasquatch mode.
>>
>>26985178
He probably went to a private school that had coke problems or some shit.
>>
File: skeletor throne.jpg (126 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
skeletor throne.jpg
126 KB, 720x576
>>26983808
Started out as a stupid know it all, then I was the quiet kid with different ideas. Hardly ever talk, when I did it would be one to two word sentences or long rants. Sometimes it'd be spergy, other times it'd be pretty alright stuff. No one really gave a shit either way. I never gave a shit about grades till I hit 6th grade and got into an English class with a teacher who was actually passionate about reading and writing.

>Proceeded to give a shit about grades and got straight A's in nearly all classes.
>Until I hit high school.
>Thinking more and more about abstract concepts.
>Delve into Albert Camus' writings and books on general relativity and quantum physics.
>Realize we are nothing on the scale of both the size and the complexity of the universe around us.
>Cease to give a fuck about anything at all in senior year, fall behind in studies.
>Everyone gets an assignment from English teacher:
>"Prepare a presentation about what you think of the state of the world today and present it to the class."
>Supposed to be powerpoint.
>Supposed to be five minutes long.
>Fuck that.
>Do research for the week the teacher's given us to prepare.
>I'm the first one up.
>Start by pulling 300$ all in 20's and 10's out of my wallet.
>Count it all out in front of them.
>Set out small metal bucket at my feet.
>Toss the cash in.
>Pour lighter fluid in.
>Throw in a match and burn it all.
>Toss a cover on so I don't get the smoke detectors going.
>Proceed with a thirty minute spiel about how money no longer has any actual value since the gold standard was removed and that as a result, most of the world's infrastructure is completely pointles yada yada yada...
>First half was written down and recited, second half was off the cuff.
>Dead silence.
>No one wants to present after that, so everyone else is pushed to tommorow.

I was that sort of kid, mostly later on in high school when I started to become more and more depressed as I cared less and less. It's only gotten worse.
>>
File: original.gif (499 KB, 500x206) Image search: [Google]
original.gif
499 KB, 500x206
>>26983808
Insane weird kid. Also I guarantee 60% of you claiming people disliked you are just depressive schizoids with low self esteem.
>>
>>26983808
i was the "smart" kid with massive motivational issues at a school where all the other smart people were better people than me and my grades were garbage because i just didn't care

nobody else except my friends and teachers knew that though xD
>>
File: sadvader.jpg (107 KB, 590x325) Image search: [Google]
sadvader.jpg
107 KB, 590x325
i was a disassociated burn out

that is all.
>>
Nobody. If I was to be remembered for anything by anybody it would be the one-liners and deadpan class clown act I lived. I'd categorize myself as the slacker AP kid who people thought was smart but really was in advanced classes because the normal ones were too boring.
>>
No one knew who I was. No one noticed me, talked to me, or knew my name. I would go to school, go to my classes and sit in my car during lunch, never interacted with a single person.
>>
I was voted smartest and most likely to be successful. That last one has not turned out so far.
>>
>>26983808
what is this webm from?
>>
Metal head and then nothing. I had enough friends to not be a weird loner but was miles from achieving any level of popularity. Once I stopped wearing metal t shirts I just kind of faded into the background
>>
>>26986432
It's from read the thread dumbass
>>
>>26986444
sorry, i posted before scrolling
>>
I hung out in the restroom all of middle school and high school.
>>
>>26983808
I was that kid that everyone pretends they are laughing with but they are actually laughing at him.
>>
>>26986480
What did you do in the restroom?
>>
>>26984022
You should learn what irony is.
>>
the 'holy shit I didn't know you were in our class, are you new?' kid
>>
>>26986493
i just sat on the toilet with my pants down.
>>
File: 1452980500904.png (636 KB, 2000x1921) Image search: [Google]
1452980500904.png
636 KB, 2000x1921
I was a middle man in high school. I could communicate and hang with the chads/stacey without being looked down upon but also hang with the nerds

I had a small band of bros I've know since elementary who i could totally see other people calling see us as nerds but we also had an ace in the group. We had a Stacey in our group who loved to hangout with us even though she told us that she would never ever date any of us since she sees all of us as her little brothers that she never had, she'd especially baby me the most saying shit like "Anon you're not allowed to date a girl if i don't like her" or she would squeeze my cheeks and say I'm so bloody cute. Anyways her being there made us immune to nerd status but not enough for us to reach chad status.

Still hang with my band of bros and the stacey today. But it still puzzles me on why she hung out with us when she could of had any chad in the school.
>>
The kid who ate in the bathroom during lunch I was so lonely..still am
>>
Autistic and stoned
Most people avoided me like the plague, but some people (even some Staceys and Chads) really enjoyed talking with me because of it
>>
kinda spazzy nerdy kid with pretty good grades, mostly quiet

most people liked me but some prob felt bad for me because i had really shitty anxiety
>>
>>26983995
>after that I moved away, lost my friends, and started spiraling into robothood

Fuck man, my family moved to another country after middle school so I basically failed to develop socially.

>sat alone during lunch
>spent weekends and all after school/practice time alone, watching anime and crying

It all hits too close home.

>I'm still the same
>I browse the same website
>I watch anime still
>khv, no friends, wagecuck

Same situation. No friends, never had a gf, dont even speak the language of the country I live in because I basically have noone to speak it with.
>>
File: WhatGearVRGoodbyeRealWorld_0.png (31 KB, 416x281) Image search: [Google]
WhatGearVRGoodbyeRealWorld_0.png
31 KB, 416x281
bullied autist first few years

improved later on I guess

barely scraping passes throughout
>>
I was the kid who got got good grades on everything without trying and was seen as smart even though I honestly didn't know shit, and then when I got to high school I started actually attempting to learn things outside of school.

It was halfway through sophomore year when I realized that school didn't matter and that doing the whole "go to college for 8 years then go get a job" wasn't going to make me happy so I just stopped caring and never did homework.

I still managed to graduate with a C by getting consistent A's on every test and now I don't really have a direction in life because everything seems pointless
>>
>smart but lazy
>did good on tests, didn't do homework
>uncombed hair, sometimes dirty clothes
>slept in class
>smelled of weed, alcohol and cigarettes
>masturbated in school bathrooms
>minimal female attention, rejected it because I didn't know how to even begin talking to anybody, let alone girls
>few friends, one really good friend
>>
File: 1441833950996.png (278 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1441833950996.png
278 KB, 500x376
I went out of my way to make sure nobody knew I existed. There was always one person I could gobble up or attach to in group assignments and such, in years where I had nobody to sit with at lunch I'd go to the library or hold up in a bathroom stall. I could hold basic human interaction without looking like a sperg as long as it ended in about a minute. Basically people only realized I was there at all during oral presentations. Teachers thought I was quite and polite, meh student. Not fun.
>>
I was there 3 days a week at most. Had no friends in classes so I said nothing and zoned out. A lot of times I would skip and go to the library because it had computers to browse 4chan on and they let you listen to your ipod there.

I had friends because earlier I was more sociable and loudly autistic, I wasn't really interested in them and just used them as a convenience because if you were alone you drew attention.

Didn't graduate because I only did work in class to not get in trouble, it was all half assed and I didn't read anything I was supposed to.

Ended up wasting my parents money and my time and now I'm a NEET. Whole thing was such a needless headache, obviously I'm to blame but I wish my parents had just forced me to drop out or stay there one way or the other instead of whining.
>>
>>26987150
>Didn't graduate
Are you kidding me?
How hard is it to graduate from HS I mean really?
>>
>>26983808
>Use to be that guy who would hang out next to the popular kids like a background guy.
>Eventually I said fuck it and left to hang out by myself.
>Did this for 2 years until a group of metal headed, black clothing wearing kids started to hang with me.
>As time passed, I became another background guy as their group formed bigger with more friends.
>I then hung out with a specific guy from the group more often.
>We would talk about politics, history, and what's happening in our lives while walking around school.
>He's now my only friend that I still contact with and hang out every other week.
>>
>>26987192
Everything important was homework, I didn't do it. I guessed at tests because I didn't read the study material. In class I would bullshit my way through the work while thinking of something else and most of it wasn't graded anyway.
>>
>>26983808
>Bullied for 5 years and always shy
>Had friends but they were always on the other side of school

JUST
>>
Generic weed addicted stoner metal kid. Cut that shit out and became a popular cool dude in senior year.
>>
Complete loner for most of the time

Never talked, ate lunch alone... Not even included in the weirdo group consisting of about 3 kids

Then my last year I started to talk a little more and at least ate with people at lunch

{and My grandma picked me up from school everyday when I was a junior (no buses because it was a private school)}
>>
>>26985270
I was shy in kindergarten, made a few friends throughout the first years of elementary school, then in middle school I was not exactly popular or a leader but had tons of friends and would talk to just about anybody and was voted class clown in 8th grade

Changing schools in 9 th grade was difficult and I just couldn't learn how to interact with people. Had 2 people I sat with at lunch in grade 9 who both changed schools after that year. So for the next 2 years I became a complete recluse and never spoke or sat with anyone at lunch or anything

In the last year I talked a little more and ate with some people at lunch

8 years later and I'm still pretty shy but force myself to be social when I absolutely need to. So I have a job and I've made some friends here and there but lost them for the most part. Haven't had a best friend or anyone to really rely on though other than my family since childhood. I think I'm going insane too
>>
I too /pol/ to seriously and was the class "ironic" racist
>>
>>26985637
It's like I'm looking through a mirror
>>
File: 1456286216199.png (258 KB, 515x491) Image search: [Google]
1456286216199.png
258 KB, 515x491
Who /stuck in the limbo/ here?
>too autistic to hang out with the normies
>too self-aware to hang out with the aspies/nerds
It really sucks
>>
>>26983808
I need to know what anime character that is in the OP webm. I fell in love and now need to cherish my new waifu.
>>
Was weird kid who always smelled bad. Then I changed classes, and ended up in a class with two smelly guys, so I was pretty relaxed after that.
Plus no one there knew that I stank, and I started washing after that, so it never came up again. I have a fear of stinking in public now, and I smell myself constantly
Actually befriended one of the smelly guys,but lost touch after HS.
That's where I met my current GF. She was an introverted weird girl with divorced, yet still overprotective parents.
Everyone in High School knew me for some reason.
>>
File: The Clown.jpg (74 KB, 562x393) Image search: [Google]
The Clown.jpg
74 KB, 562x393
I am also the clown
>>
>Social
>Class clown
>Everybody likes me and thinks i'm funny
>Behind my smile i'm fucking empty
>I hate myself
>Nobody knew

It was pretty hard to keep on lying for that much time
>>
>>26987757
Too bad she's a lesbian.
>>
I was that weird kid the popular kids liked for some reason in middle school. By high school I toned it down because I didn't want to be known as that strange autistic kid and ended up with not too many friends. I was just that guy who was alone a lot and spent every lunch time in the library
>>
>>26983808
Popular smart guy. Got along fairly well with everyone. Girls liked me for some reason. Never understood why.
>>
I'm that kid that nobody made fun of nor wanted to be friends with. I was just left alone. Whenever I spoke people looked at me like they saw a ghost or something I so hardly ever spoke. I got perfect grades and made a lot of money managing my Grandparent's retirement savings. They told one of my teacher's about it and then that teacher bragged to all the other teachers about me saying how successful I'm going to be when I grow up. I was voted in the 9th grade year book as the most likely to become rich. After 10th grade I dropped out, lived like a NEET until my Great-Grandma died at 19, moved to Texas for 6 months, moved back, and have been homeless ever since.
>>
>>26988052
I was apparently eccentric, as well. Never made more than a few friends until 3rd year.
>>
File: mio-scared.gif (259 KB, 362x480) Image search: [Google]
mio-scared.gif
259 KB, 362x480
>weird
>quiet
>was orgiinally super talkative but that got beat out of me
>acted very gay which people assumed was a joke
>very self aware
>at the end some people seemed to have pity for me but by that point I was pretty much mute
>>
>went to a small school (70 kids in my class)
>transferred early 9th grade
>fat
>molested by attractive mexican chick but 2sperg to like that
>9th grade known as the pervert kid who knew slapped kids asses (both genders, never got in trouble for some reason)
>10th grade, lost weight and fought with a chad and won because of my weight - became friends with him, everyone started hating him slowly after this
> made friends with the preppy nerds (there was also an autistic nerd group)
> 11th grade, skinnyfat, became friends with most of my grade and started spreading rumors to ruin class "unity"
> passed all my classes with a B- because got addicted to anime
> younger kids idolized me since my chad brother in the 8th grade glorified me (school had a middle school connected to it)
> broke down on a school trip and punched a kid in the face (didnt get in trouble again)
> 12th grade, slacked around, left school at lunch, spread more rumors
> three girls asked me out to prom but refused because I disliked most people at my school
> most teachers ended up disliking me because I started shit and gave me shit when I graduated

school was pretty good looking back on it
>>
I was actually really normal with plenty of friends. It helps that I went to an asian-dominated high school so pretty much there was no solidified clique. The druggies were the athletes were the AP students were the nerds.

I mean i'm also not a robot either so.
>>
>>26983808
Lonely ugly black kid with the afro
>tfw no school shooter to end my misery
>>
>>26983808
Friendly, smart kid with some friends. Sometimes bullied but most often ignored.
>>
The tall new kid (I moved around alot) that was picked on by everyone.
>>
>loner kid but accepted into all social circles
>never had more than 1 friend at a time
>hit on by a few women but never reciprocated
>believed to be a closeted case by homosexual acquaintances
>>
I was the lanky, jewfrowed, glasses wearing nerd stereotype. Anyone else?
>>
>>26983808
it's always the same at every class i joined. i only have small group (5-6 friends) who is loyal to me. But in collegue seems to be a bit different now.... i have no friend and everyone seems busy with their own business... thus im become a robot here and join r9k
>>
2cool4nerds but can't get into a higher social group so nerds it is
Bully "le geeky girls" in some kind of weird attempt to get a gf (didn't work obviously)
End up nowhere
>>
>>26984441
This is me fucking fuck
>>
>Well liked by pretty much everyone.
>Considered funniest kid in school.
>Hung out with the cool kids in my class.
>Occasionally made fun of for being nerd but just banter.
>Good looking.
>Gym rat.
>The first to step-up if someone messes with our class.
>Dozens of girls hit on me openly, but I was too awkward to do anything because female neighbor girl did stuff to me when I was a kid and ever since I felt really uncomfortable when women show sexual interest in me.
>Eventually the loneliness got to me and now I am neither funny nor sociable nor good looking.
>>
I was a failed normalfag by my sophomore year, before that I thought I would escape my middle school status of slightly autistic, studious loser.

>10th grade
>Rich friends all getting cars for their 16th birthdays
>finally get my own car in March
>the group of m8s I ate lunch with everyday and I make after school runs to Subway or McDonald's almost every day
>suddenly stop getting invited the next school year
>pretty much the only social shit I did after that was try and make friends in other classes
>Fail miserably

High school was still fun though, only because I had no real worries. I could play vidya or shitpost here as much as I wanted in my free time.
>>
>>26983808
I was both Chad and the weird kid. I was basically the school's revolutionary. I was very principled--vegan, anti authority, outspoken; well-spoken. I did all kinds of drugs and apparently all the chicks were down for me, although I really only fooled around with the raver chicks and the like.

Nowadays I don't see the point of being outspoken like that. I'm no longer vegan...

JUST fuck my shit up, senpai
>>
>grade of 50 peeps total
>invisible nobody

Since it was such a small grade, everyone knew each other, but I was a nobodyfag. It was ok though.
>>
>>26984441
This family members
>>
In elementary and early high school I was the sometimes bullied somewhat-fat kid, later turned into the sarcastic class clown while keeping an aura of autism
>>
>>26983808
was bullied in the early years for being wierd and a nerd. But i learned to make my bullies laugh, and they stopped being mean to me. hanged around as the funny kid, and even got popular as my parrents had an ekstra big house where i could allways have parties.
I made a few very close friends, but was never BF-material.
>>
>>26983808
I was the kid who couldnt go to high school cause biological father was busy eating bread with salt and hiding in between walls while mother was busy getting fucked and beaten by nazi guy who was like 2 times younger than her.

So, there was simply no one who could sign my application form and i did not want to attract the attention of social services.
>>
File: Capture.png (329 KB, 654x425) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
329 KB, 654x425
>>26983808
I was a silent autistic type with a few friends at first but after leaving high school in my 3rd year never talked to them again. People fucked with me a lot and I spent most of my time in class sleeping because I would spend the entire night in too the next day playing games and going to school with only a few hours of sleep.
>>
Weird kid but I hid my power level so it wasn't as bad as it could have been
>>
>>26983808
I was the shy kid
>>
Kid that got drunk af before class and hardly if ever showed up
>>
>>26989865
dude alcohol lol all grown up
>>
>>26983808
class clown, lol
>>
>>26983808
Pls, somebody say what's the anime in OP's webm
>>
>>26990775
Yuki Yuna is a Hero
>>
I was that one kid which didn't want to talk to almost everyone. Not because I was shy, but because almost all of my class were annoying pieces of shit. The only thing I did with them was playing basketball. The only ones I talked to was my crew of about 4-5 friends.
>>
I was basically just invisible. Then I stopped going and they marked me as present for a week before anyone noticed I hadn't been showing up.
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.