[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you have a roommate? do you live alone? do you live with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: staring.png (526 KB, 593x594) Image search: [Google]
staring.png
526 KB, 593x594
do you have a roommate?

do you live alone?

do you live with your parents like an autistic beta virgin faggot?
>>
This site is all about stringing as many derogatory condescending words as you possibly can in a single sentence
>>
I live in a dorm with negros
>>
>>26983583
Lived in a dorm with a jewish person who was about as nerdy as me, but way more social and ended up ignoring me.

Back with my mom.

Soon with my black normie best friend.

Don't know how that will go since he got himself another gf.

I hate other people.
>>
File: hipstervictory.jpg (78 KB, 534x385) Image search: [Google]
hipstervictory.jpg
78 KB, 534x385
>>26983583
I live with my fiancee in a townhouse that I've been living in for about 10 years (since I was 14). My mom moved out and my fiancee (then girlfriend) moved in.
>>
I moved back home in December.
Probably going back to school in September so I'll rent a room somewhere then
>>
>>26983583
I thought that was me for a fucking second
wew
>>
>>26983583
I have a roommate, I own my own house so why not get a little cash on the side you know? We get along very well and he lets me fuck him in the ass, I'm BI but I prefer women but why turn down boipussy? Hes basic bro good times mang
>>
I live alone on the 20th floor overlooking the river. I own a new car bought and paid for. Thousands in the bank and a vacation house in central America I visit 4 times a year. Being a WageKing is great.
>>
>>26983695
I'm better looking than you
>>
>>26983583
How many times am I going to see this fucking cunt on my /r9k/?
>>
>>26983692
Nah nah you fucking wont, NEET
>>
>>26983742
I have a bigger cock then you faggot
>>
had a roommate. he did drugs and got in trouble with the residence folks and they kicked him out. now i have a room for myself.
>>
>>26983775
I doubt that baby benis
>>
>>26983753
You like it M8, I bet you are jerking off to hia pic, making cummies right?
>>
File: 1424929712927.jpg (24 KB, 271x400) Image search: [Google]
1424929712927.jpg
24 KB, 271x400
3 roommates (college)
One Chad, one just normal, and one even more autistic than me. It's a pretty good combo desu, if you don't include the rest of my life in the calculations.
>>
File: 1453004855215.jpg (204 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1453004855215.jpg
204 KB, 900x900
>roommate is skinnyfat and gaining weight
>will get 3(three) fried chicken sandwiches, an order of fries, and an order of chicken nuggets for lung
>he's always out of breath and eats with his mouth open, so he spends half an hour breathing heavily while smacking his lips with food in his mouth
>him and hi overweight gf were laughing at the mma fighter weigh ins because all the guys looked skinny and "unhealthy"

he's so gross bros. he has terrible hygiene, is a conspiracy theorist, wears metal band shirts all the time, and EATS EXCESSIVE AMOUNTS OF FOOD WHILE SMACKING A BREATHING HEAVILY
>>
I live with my girlfriend. Just the two of us in an apartment.

Times are changing., I'd say you have until ~24 to get the fuck out of your parents' house. People are not really expected to have their shit together at like 20, which is cool.
>>
>not owning your home and having your family live there with you
>>
Be 22 and living with my parents. Don't blame me, i'm still in college and living in third world country so even if i work part time the income-outcome ratio won't let me to live alone.
>>
I have three roommates. I share an apartment bedroom with my daughter. I used to live at home with my parents.
>>
>>26984731
>I have three roommates. I share an apartment bedroom with my daughter
yikes
>>
>>26983583
28 and live with my parents.

I really dont get why it is such a big deal. Let me explain.

Unless you want to live with your gf or whatever, then why the hell would you move out? Unless you have to move for a job (that you actually want) or school, I dont see the point.

Im not going to bust my ass to get some shitty job working at Hertz Rent A Car or worse just to move out. Great, now I'd be working probably four times as hard, and stressing just as much in order to live in some shitty apartment I dont want to live in while having less money for hobbies or fun. Why the hell would i want to move out and live like that?
>>
Live in a dorm with an autistic chink who never fucking leaves, burps and farts contatnyly, and all he does is loudly skype with his parents and play Hearthstone
>>
>>26984748
Yeah it's pretty close living. Two of us having to share a small bed is also hard but fortunately she's still young/small. Been looking to move out to a proper house with friends for awhile though.
>>
I live with some people I found on Craigslist. Currently unemployed living off my parents money.
>>
Chad friend wants to buy a house soon, and he wants me to move in with him pretty badly. Can't decide whether I want to or not. On one hand, I'll probably be forced to be more social when he has people over, he'll probably have girls over sometimes, I'll gain some independence, etc which are probably good things. But I'll lose a lot of the privacy I have at home, he wants to buy a 3 tenement to rent out the other 2 floors, so who knows who will be living on the other floors, I won't be able to save much money any more, etc.

What should I do?
>>
Living with parents is the shit. Fuck paying for accommodation while you're studying.
>>
live with my parents and brother. trying to move out on my own by june, my 23rd birthday.
>>
>>26984824
stay at home
>>
>>26984794
Do you actually fart and burp rarely or do you hold it just look cultured ? And what's the deal if he never leaves ?
>>
>>26983583
I live with my parents like an autistic beta faggot not a virgin, though :^). No real desire to move out, I already work a soul-sucking 9-5 and if I had to use everything I made from it just to pay for some shitty apartment I'd rather just stay here.
>>
>>26984794
Have you considered stabbing him to death?
>>
>Live in 4 person dorm with only one other guy
>he's chill but incredibly stupid
>gives me free weed
>its ok
>>
File: 1383426935590.jpg (116 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1383426935590.jpg
116 KB, 500x500
I live alone in a comfy apartment and it's amazing.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.