[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you never got to experience what it was like to have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1454477521633.jpg (152 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
1454477521633.jpg
152 KB, 800x534
>tfw you never got to experience what it was like to have a female pedophile shower you with gifts so that you wouldn't tell anyone she was deep-throating your teen dick on the reg.
>>
Why? It's a bad feel.
>>
wait i'm supposed to shower them in gifts?
>>
>that big tit teacher in highschool will never slob your knob between classes
>>
>>26982966
I'd rat on you otherwise you freeloader.
>>26982907
It's a great feel m8, you blowies and free stuff.
>>
>>26983005
Free stuff is nice. Being taken advantage of sexually is not.
>>
>>26983020
But, say you were 15-17 and a good looking, mid twenties single mom offered to buy you that vidya you wanted if you visited her house. Is she really taking advantage of you? What's the logic behind that, i never understood. School me on the whole concept of being taken advantage of.
>>
Just like in my cantoneese moving wall knitings
>>
>>26983020
>Being taken advantage of sexually is not.
what if you like it?

I dont know about you but I am ok with having my dick sucked by an older woman for free things
>>
>>26983074
Well see that's different. I was younger though and didn't have a great home life. She bought stuff for me which meant a whole lot because we were poor so I felt like I had to keep letting her do what she wanted because it was the only way I could get the stuff she was buying to be able to share with my siblings.

>>26983159
That's obviously different but it's not certain you'll like it by default. Or most people for that example. I don't know, maybe I had a bad experience.
>>
>>26983183
You were a teenager that didn't like getting blowjobs and free things?
Weird.
>>
File: 1442232099224.jpg (22 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1442232099224.jpg
22 KB, 249x249
>>26982871
Christ, anon. I'm trying to go for a no-fap streak and you are killing me. Desperate mommies sucking underage cock and cum while giving expensive "rewards" to them is the ultimate god tier fetish. God please post more about it.
>>
why is young/old love so comfy?

like when i was 6 i used to go to wake my uncle only to sleep next to him while he hugs me tightly, after talking in whispers about some stuff.
>>
>>26983237
Well I was quite young and the free things weren't luxury items to us like video games. It was basic stuff so I didn't understand the feeling at the time but it was basically prostitution.
>>
>>26983074
if you're 15-17 they're not a pedophile, just a creep
>>
>>26983312
That sucks anon.
>>26983296
FOREVER YOUNG, I WANT TO BE FOREVER YOUNG
It probably has something to do with that.
>>
>>26983329
I just read that past 14 it stops being pedophilia. I didn't know that.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.