[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it wrong to date younger girls just because they are more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: s-.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
s-.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
Is it wrong to date younger girls just because they are more likely to be virgins? It's all or nothing for me, I either get a qt virgin or nothing. I'm not willing to compromise, so if I'm 20 now what are my options?
>>
>>26982455
>I either get a qt virgin or nothing
you sound like a spoiled brat. what do you have to offer a qt virgin?
>>
>>26982455
Jesus Christ you're pathetic dude. Grow up, if all you want is sex and control, get a hooker. Look, just find someone who is willing to love and accept you. PS. All girls have had their delicate flower ravished by 14.
>>
>>26982494
Love, confort, money, friendship? I'm pretty decent looking too.
>>26982521
I don't actually care about having sex. I just want her not to have fucked another guy. I don't care if it's possessive, I know it's what I want.
>>
how young are we talking?
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 599x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 599x450
>>26982582
It's not possessive and I guarantee you're not that good looking. It's prolly you just internalizing societal values to a fetish and lifestyle level. You sound like an asshole desu would bully in high school.
>>
>>26982622
I'd be fine with 14+, I'm in no rush to have sex.
>>26982651
>you sound like an asshole
>I would bully you
What?
>>
>>26982582
It's not wrong, it's borderline illegal and dangerous.
It's too much effort and chances are that she'll either end up cheating on you or tossing you in the trash for someone new. If she goes through adolescence having not experienced what the other girls all had, the idea of cheating and or experimenting with other people will be romanticized, Especially if you bring it up and paint it as taboo.
>>
>>26982692
Yah man you're too cocky bullying is supposed to fix your shit attitude I'd really be doing you a service as I can tell you'll die a virgin
>>
>>26982692
He's saying you're a superior gentleman, I would bully you too.
>>
>>26982455
There will be people who will try to convince you its wrong because it benefits the system to make you wait until theyre infected with the liberal ideas that make them "independent thinkers" whom abhor honest men and prefer those who lie and support those liberal ideas which make their lives easier due to cutting out competition.

This is why i cant really accept criticism from someone who has a wife/gf because they support the very institution from which they got their partner, whom also denies me mine as long as im not willing to wear the social mask and lie like they are.
>>
>>26982455
you're 20 so I'm assuming by "younger" you mean girls in high school

nobody wants to be that loser who still dates high schoolers after they graduate.

stay graduated nigga
>>
>>26982722
I was bullied in middle school pretty badly because I was shy and nice to people. I'm pretty bitter now, there's nothing you could do to change me.
>>
>>26982521
>by 14

simply untrue
>>
>>26982494
>what do you have to offer a qt virgin.

His virginity?

That's what I'd offer. He doesn't deserve a virgin if he isn't ome, and he deserves one if he is.
>>
>>26982750
Another way of looking at it, is why should you believe the words of a man who eats food when you starve?

Why would he share his food, when that means there is less food for himself and his tribe.
>>
>>26982826
I am a virgin, I'm not a hypocrite. I can't ask for something I don't hold myself too. But even then I'm okay with a girl who is worse than me in every aspect as long as she fits what I deem important.
>>
>>26982877
Nobody will ever love you with that attitude.
>>
>>26982877
In this case its not about standards its about similar levels of experience.
>>
>>26982455
Nah. Younger girls are way more fun and easier to get. There's nothing wrong when everyone's willing. Just don't go too young.
>>
>>26982912
>try to be more than reasonable
>nobody will love you with that attitude.
>>26982916
Well I'm not sure, I'm not ok aka with a girl who smokes but not because I haven't, but because it's bad for you.
>>
>>26982877
You sound like a loser you should get you're priorities straight
>>
>>26982968
I didn't say other things weren't standards, though I suppose I could be wrong about why you want virginity. For me I assume I deserve a virgin while I'm a virgin, but after I lose my virginity to one, if necessary I'd be okay with non-virgins. To me smoking would be a red flag of something. Stress relief, or if marijuana some sort of boredom and normie habit dependence, bad friends etc.
>>
>>26983029
That's so fucking vague and baseless but fine, I'll ask. Why am I a loser?
>>
File: image.png (299 KB, 602x458) Image search: [Google]
image.png
299 KB, 602x458
>>26983064
Really? I can't believe you have to ask. You place so much value on the stupidest shit acting like you're so great and deserve something. You're just a dude who couldn't get laid likely making you the last person to have expectations.
I don't really care about wanting to have a virgin chick 2bh guy, you're fetish isn't my problem, it's the way you act like you're super great and all entitled. That shit will really piss people off.
>>
>>26982455
>So embarrassed by your sexual performance that you're only willing to fuck virgins because they have nothing to compare you to
>>
>>26983143
Well to be perfect honest I am entitled. I'm 20, look better than most guys, graduated early and have a job paying 6 figures, and could have lost my virginity multiple times. I have flaws too but I don't think having anxiety and being somewhat bittwr is such a huge downfall. The way I see it I'm not asking for much at all, and the fact that I need to put so much effort into getting something I consider to be a given is really frustrating.
>>
>>26983244
Damn my life sucks compared to you and I'm 20 too. But I also got my qt gf when we were 16, lost our virginities to each other and are still happily in a relationship
>>
>>26983324
I won't pretend that I didn't have help. My parents already had connection so as long as I did my part I was mostly secured work. Don't feel bad if it's taking longer, most people aren't as lucky but get the same results a few years later.
>>
>>26983244
Lol you aren't entitled to anything I bet no girl would even like you very much. You sound a little like Elliot Rodger my man. Do you have irl friends? Be honest with me or at least with yourself no one likes you're attitude right?
>>
>>26983190
actually, the appeal of virgins is that they make better life partners

but hey, that's just according to every marriage study ever conducted.
>>
>>26983478
Want to show me some of those studies? Like links to the actual study and not some meme you saved off 4chan. I'll believe it when I see it and I'm gonna search for it myself but you should really find it since you're making the claim.
I don't really care either way I just hate when people start quoting nonexistent studies it triggers my autism hard
>>
>>26983443
I have about 3 or 4good friends. They think I'm stubborn and sometimes anoying , but I've always been honest and done whatever I could for them, I really do believe they like me, especially since we have been friends for years. I don't talk to girls much, I've only dated one girl and she did everything for attention and I couldn't stand it. I also know people who hate my attitude but usually it's because they fucked up their lives and don't want to be judged for it.
>>
>more likely to be virgins because younger.

by the age of 16 90+% of females have received cock in all of their holes
>>
>>26983581
that 10% doe
>>
File: statistics are misogonyst.png (1 MB, 3432x2008) Image search: [Google]
statistics are misogonyst.png
1 MB, 3432x2008
>>26983517
http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2012-10/afps-dtl101712.php
Here's the first one that came up.

>Among the participants who were married or living with a partner, later sexual initiation was associated with significantly lower levels of relationship dissatisfaction in adulthood.
>The association held up even after taking genetic and environmental factors into account and could not be explained by differences in adult educational attainment, income, or religiousness, or by adolescent differences in dating involvement, body mass index, or attractiveness.

Now here's a fun exercise you can try: google search "virgins make better wives" and see what comes up. Now search for "sluts make better wives" and see what comes up. This shit is common fucking knowledge.
>>
>>26983650
This is only if you have it before like 15
>Each sibling was classified as having an Early (younger than 15), On-Time (age 15-19), or Late (older than 19)
So I mean it's not really about virginity at all.
I suggest you read the whole article.
>>
>>26983650
>>26983720
Sorry didn't finish the quote
>...first experience with sexual intercourse
>>
>>26983650
Also notice how it says
>later sexual initiation
not
>no sexual initiation.
>>
>>26983650
>These results suggest that the timing of first experience with sexual intercourse predicts the quality and stability of romantic relationships in young adulthood. Although research has often focused on the consequences of early sexual activity, the Early and On-Time participants in this study were largely indistinguishable. The data suggest that early initiation is not a "risk" factor so much as late initiation is a "protective" factor in shaping romantic outcomes.
so I guess it's not bad either way really. Still not about virginity
>>
>tfw really want a virgin but I'm hitting it off with an awesome 9/10 who's personality closely matches my own
I know she'll friendzone me but I like to contemplate the moral dilemma of this situation. Pretending I have a chance with this girl, should I go for the 9/10 beauty that is ridiculously beyond my 4/10 poor fatass level but not a virgin or should I hold out for a virgin that is most likely far worse in other ways?
Tl;dr nearly perfect but deflowered or virgin but unattractive?
>>
File: no hymen no dymen.jpg (110 KB, 476x988) Image search: [Google]
no hymen no dymen.jpg
110 KB, 476x988
>>26983720
>>26983743
>it doesn't say that being a virgin is better!
>t-the article just says the longer you keep your virginity the better!

Christ almighty. The mental gymnastics you do.
>>
File: 1457249996861.jpg (21 KB, 215x234) Image search: [Google]
1457249996861.jpg
21 KB, 215x234
>>26982877
Fuck. Okay, first of all, I agree that you should wait for the one you love but a girl won't hold your virginity in such a high regard as you seem to.
>I deem important
You sound like a fedora who wants a significant other who will bend to your will and fit into your cookie cutter mould.
>>
>>26983940
No that's not what it says at all. The group for later was after 19 meaning 20 and up there were no separated groups so nothing can be concluded from the study about virginity held after 19.
I'm a virgin myself but I'm a science major and I get mad when people misinterpret shit. I know it's autostic please don't make fun of me.
>>
File: 1456645999803.webm (426 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1456645999803.webm
426 KB, 1024x576
>>26983858
>>26983793
>>26983743
>>26983720
>Individuals who had a later first sexual experience... had fewer romantic partners in adulthood.

>keep your virginity longer = fewer partners
>keep your virginity longer = better relationships
>fewer partners = better relationships
Getting blown the fuck out up in here.
>>
>>26983244
>I need to put so much effort into getting something that is given
>I could've lost it multiple times
Be honest with yourself and pick one.
>>
>>26984024
>>26984018
Read this dawg. It doesn't say anything about people who lost their virginity after 19. If you lose it at 20 and then fuck 100000000000 dudes you'd still be considered in the late group. It's a bad study for the point you're trying to prove.
I agree with you from a common sense point of view I just doubt studies have proved it.
>>
>>26982455
If you want a good fuck, yes. If you want anything resembling a fullfilling relationship that TRULY makes tfwnogf go away then no, girls under 18 are fucking retarded and literally will cheat on you at the drop of a (chad's) hat.
>>
>>26984084
Doesn't say anything about people losing it at 20 versus people losing it at 30 I meant to say
>>
>>26984084
>It doesn't say anything about people who lost their virginity after 19.

>Each sibling was classified as having an Early (younger than 15), On-Time (age 15-19), or Late (older than 19) first experience with sexual intercourse.
Look right fucking there, it says they surveyed people who lost it after 19.

>If you lose it at 20 and then fuck 100000000000 dudes you'd still be considered in the late group.
You read the fucking study. It says if you lose your virginity late you AREN'T going to fuck a bajillion dudes. That's what sluts who lose their virginity at a younger age do.
>>
>>26984336
It doesn't say anything about virginity. You're making up the connection between late loss and sluttiness it doesn't conclude that anywhere. Like I said I really don't care what the study proves I'm just trying to be unbiased!
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.