[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>My birthday today >A chad bro from work calls me at 6am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: gyodai.jpg (51 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
gyodai.jpg
51 KB, 720x480
>My birthday today
>A chad bro from work calls me at 6am
>Trying to sleep so just said Yeah yeah and hung up
>Had my normal day
>5pm he messaged me
>"All right dude, already called everyone, in two hours at X place"
>He organized a birthday party with a lot of people from the office
>Fuck, now i have to go
>Went there and try to be invisible
>Chad bro starts taunting me about a girl
>"Go on anon, I made it perfect, it's my present to you"
>"Dude, i've said, i don't do this"
>"Come on dude, you clearly like her and she likes you...what do you think Godzilla would do in this situation?" (we both really like the godzilla movies and I don't know why he supposed i liked her)
>Started singing the Gyodai theme from Changeman
>Finally went there and start talking to her
>Boring as fuck...decided to just dance and grope her
>After some half-hour i've maneged to free myself and jumped out of the club

How do I make chad bro understand that my life is different from his? It's starting to piss me and I don't want to lose one of my only friends...
>>
>>26982149

Sounds like Chad is a really cool guy trying to get you laid.

Why is your "life different from his"? Did you not like the girl?
>>
>>26982258
>Why is your "life different from his"?
you need to go back desu desu
>>
>what do you think Godzilla would do in this situation?

Chad trying to hook you up senpai, I wish people would do that for me.
>>
>>26982258
i'm alone time enough that I can't like a person anymore man...my free time consists in reading the economist and playing old dos games waiting for my assets to become good enough for a full neet life and i'm happy with it
>>
File: 1456011225526.jpg (619 KB, 1280x1044) Image search: [Google]
1456011225526.jpg
619 KB, 1280x1044
I had a Chad friend like that, they're fun to take intoxicants with but keep em away feom everything else in your life
They'll reapond to your different lifestyle as if it's a sickness that you are indebted to them for trying to cure. Then they'll hurt people around them out of stupidity and not realize it at all, maintaining the pathetic "It's all good" swagger.
He's not your friend, you're his pet project. Also it's your fault for labelling him a "Chad" which really means you have respect for him which is probably undue since you're a Robot with no judge of character
>>
>>26982500
>giving up completely on a social life
>just wants to be alone with hobbies
I know that feel bro.

I'm surprised you groped her. Do you mean her ass? Was it super quick or did you get a good feel?
>>
>>26982149
I feel you bro, my chad friend always wants to go to the mall to chat up women. It confuses him when I say don't want to.
>>
>>26982602
That's not respect...that's a fact, what else do you call a guy always going to parties and that shows you a new girlfriend every month?

>>26982627
I went all the way, butt, boobs, legs, pussy...i know it's stupid but I was bored as fuck and that was better than doing nothing
>>
>>26982794
How do you even grope a girl's vagina and not have sex? I don't even understand how you'd grope a girl. I wouldn't even be okay with doing that.
>>
>>26982944
Have you ever went to one of these clubs? It's loud noises, irritating lights, you don't have any personal space and it's hot as fuck...it was the first time I went to one and is hell, grouping a woman is literally the best thing you can do there so you try raising the stakes to see until when she can take it...I wasn't even that aroused, it was just curiosity
>>
>>26983214
I went to a club on a cruise ship.

>loud music so couldn't talk to friend.
>i don't drink cause I'm underage
>would absolutely never have the courage to grope someone.
>random girl asks me to talk to the dj.
>get super flustered.
>get pressured into dancing
>i suck at dancing.
>memory of that embarrassment ruined most of the trip.

Later found out that my friend would drink, could dance, was social etc.

Fuck clubs.
>>
>>26983415
The only time I went to a cruise it had a library that nobody went to...it was my save grace
>>
>>26983498
I went to the library. Did sudoku. Read a book for the first time in awhile. Bretty great.

The real saving grace of the cruise was I learned I like Lobster.
>>
File: minya.jpg (73 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
minya.jpg
73 KB, 320x240
Godzilla says that I need to learn how to fight my own battles.
>>
>>26982602
>it's your fault for labelling him a "chad" which really means you have respect for him which is probably undue since you're a robot with no judge of character
what the fuck does this mean
>>
>>26983537
yeah...i'm thinking of doing another one this summer for the food, it's great...and it's really not expensive if you compare with another vacations
>>
The only thing I wish more than having a gf is to have a cool hook-me-up chadbro
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.