[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >get tinder plus >swipe every girl right >mostly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9
File: tinder-logo.jpg (40 KB, 590x314) Image search: [Google]
tinder-logo.jpg
40 KB, 590x314
>be me
>get tinder plus
>swipe every girl right
>mostly autistic hambeast females message me

fuck my life familia

post Tinder stories
>>
>>26981632
only have had a few successful matches, many matches that went nowhere

one girl i immediately hit it off with,stoner volleyball qt 7.5/10 with gr8 bod. finally meet with her to smoke some bud, she looks at me and says "i thought you said you work out." (not entirely fit, out of shape but working at it to get better) i just left without saying anything else and she blocked me on all social media. second successful match i knew previously, really hit it off with her. stayed over at her house a couple times and drank/cuddled. finally ask her out after talking for a month and a half and she says she has some "self love to work on" and that there's "someone she needs closure with before pursuing romantic feelings with anyone." this happened a few weeks ago and i haven't talked to her since
>>
File: 1421607133968.png (77 KB, 309x233) Image search: [Google]
1421607133968.png
77 KB, 309x233
>>26981632
>match with a 6/10 chubby girl
>add her on whatsapp
>send her my body and nudes
>she likes it
>i'm going to make out with her next saturday

Easy as hell, OP.

Another

>matched with a 7/10 sub boy yesterday
>add him on whatsapp
>send him a video of me jerking off
>he goes ape shit wanting my dick
>he comes back from his parents house, but he got a flu
>say him to sleep a lot and drink water so he can be healthy as fast as possible
>he replies talking how cute i am
>we are probably going to fuck tuesday or Wednesday

The glorious feel of being a bi slut.
>>
>>26981839
qt lesbian archer girls so kawaii
>>
I don't match with anyone and people tell me I'm handsome all the time. I spend a lot of time on my skin and hair too.

Oh well. I guess this thread was mostly for bragfags anyways, those are the only people who come here anymore
>>
>>26982126
Post a pic, so we can judge.

You may have a shit profile with nothing written on it.
Or you took autistic photos.

Probably both.
>>
>>26981632
>use tinder
>swipe right on anything that isn't the standard sorority girl slut
>every match I get is a 25-27 year old woman
>they always message me asking about height, weight, job, money, dick size
>never respond because I'm a 5'10 unemployed student with a 6 inch dick and they're all shallow ex-staceys looking to get one last hurrah out of a young guy

I really fucking hate tinder, where's all the girls my age? where's all the 20-22 year olds?
>>
File: J0TXHHh.jpg (50 KB, 552x982) Image search: [Google]
J0TXHHh.jpg
50 KB, 552x982
>>26982308
All I have is a selfie. I have no friends, so no one to take pics of me
>>
My story:
swipe right, no results
>>
>>26982373
you only get results if you are Chad. Don't get disillusioned by these boasting cunts
>>
>>26982357
Well, you are not that bad, for a black dude.
BUT HOLY FUCK, your clothes are pure shit.

You need some fashion advice m8, if you change your clothes, i'm sure you can get some girls.
>>
>>26982414
>Well, you are not that bad, for a black dude.

you may as well just call him ugly
>>
>>26981632
>>get tinder plus

senpai....
>>
Girls powerswipe, how do some people get zero matches?
>>
>>26982414
>for a black dude
>that underhanded chickenshit swipe at me
>>
boo hoo! i can't get supermodel babes to bang me even though i weight 350lb and smell of kitty litter. I'm such a nice guy.

eww don't talk to me fatty
ITT: men with entitlement complexes
>>
>>26982458
because not everyone is white and good looking?

fuck off man
>>
>>26982471
where are you getting the assumption that anyone who doesnt get matches is 350 lbs?
>>
>>26982398
or if you lower your standards. i don't hop on tinder expecting 10s lining up to suck my soul out of my dick but i'm honest with myself about the types of girls that would find me attractive. best looking girl i ever matched with was a solid 7
>>
>>26982489
Learn 2 read

Girls powerswipe. They don't even look at the pictures they just hit like on everyone to get their count up.
>>
>>26982471
more like
>I'm a 22 year old guy who has average looks but is a virgin and never goes out
>I know, I'll use internet dating
>oh look, a girl who is in about the same league of attractiveness as me
>oh, she doesn't want me at all
>that girl is morbidly obese/physically disfigured
>why should I have to drop way down to a physically disfigured or obese girl if I'm a regular looking guy who takes care of myself?

tinder feeds average and above average girl's egos until they think they walk on water
just like every other form of social media an d place on the internet
>>
>>26982583
lol no they don't
maybe the ugly and physically disfigured ones, but I rarely match with anyone on tinder, they sure as hell read the bios and look at the pics
>>
>>26982550
What....?

Some people aren't getting ANY matches you fucking retard. This is what they're talking about. Keep your delusional diatribes out of an argument you fucking eunuch
>>
>>26982586
I don't even match with fat girls I dont know what you're talking about. I'm not fat at all.
>>
>>26982635
I was talking about me being a generic white guy
I look about average, in the range of 4-6 hovering around average
the only matches I get are either from single mothers, hambeasts, or women that are 25-30 year old

which is fucking insane, I shouldn't have to drop way down to obese, disfigured, or used goods women when I'm around average

I'm trying to get rid of this stupid fallacy that guys are the picky ones on dating sites, it's women who are way too picky for their own good and only dating up.
>>
>>26981764
You need to close, if she is in your house drinking/cuddiling you fuck end of story. Also learn to pass shit test, if you put that first girl in her place you would have had the pleasure of feeling her gushing wet fuck hole.
>>
>>26982586
>>26982745
then explain all the guys ITT getting laid. Not being antagonistic here, just trying to figure this out
>>
>>26982821
they are teenage chads and high above average guys who are scoring with women far below their social value
and then they come here to brag about it

think about the dick threads, everyone in them always has a 7inch+ dick
same here, the only people who post ITT are the chads who drown in pussy the minute they start up the app and they do it with average to ugly girls and dump them afterwards

then these girls think they are at the same level socially as these chads and they snub every guy who isn't a chad
and then there is a shortage of "good men" for her because the only guys that both meet her standards and want her only want to pump + dump
all the guys who would care for her or commit she considers to be below her

r9k has discussed this shit to death and it's pretty well understood
>>
>>26982884
Why do you still come to this board when all it has are the biggest pricks and bragfags out there?

2013 /r9k/ is gone or hidden now
>>
>>26982884
This post speaks the truth.

And even though i'm not a chad, i can still score SOMETIMES with average(5/10) girls.

Which is kinda ok, considering that i'm a 6.5~7/10.
>>
>Go on two tinder dates total ever
>1st one ignores me after first date
>2nd one was some one I super liked when it came out, a geeky girl with similar interest
>Never wanted to hang out for long, after a couple of weeks flat out ignores me

I had a couple of other matches but it never went any where, I try to set up a meeting fast because I am not an interesting texter.
>>
>>26982948
one more bragfag, like clockwork

You cant help yourselves can you?
>>
Use tender for days...19 so only want 18-19s

Want someone close to me
> no matches
> increase radius
> change bio
> still no matches
> super like some people with interesting bios
> 1 match
> has bf use tinder for friends in bio
> this only works for 20+ year olds
>>
>>26982960
is this post supposed to be relatable or interesting in someway, or is it just more bragging?
>>
>>26982947
no idea
because I don't really fit in anywhere else
I don't have any friends, and any attempt to make any from 4chan has ended with some gay guy getting butthurt I don't erp and love him back and tries to doxx me

but at university no one really cares about me, women don't even acknowledge my existance at all, and on other communities I just can't fit in
I am a literal ghost with no home, nowhere I belong, with no one who cares about me

so I come back here because it reminds me of a place where I thought I once fit in with people like me
but it's become a parody of itself, 16-18 year olds that think it's cool to be KV or NEETs and shitpost about pepes
I didn't chose to be like this and if I had a choice I would have taken anything else

even the other groups are shitty, most are a 15 year old girl and a couple dozen guys fighting over her attention

there's just no good place to be right now anymore
>>
>>26982967
Do you think i'm bragging?

That was more like a crying anon, i should be swimming om 4/10 pussy or dating a 6/10 girl, but i can't.

Fuck off.
>>
Here's a better question: how do we systematically stomp average roasties' egos into the floor?
>>
I'm a complete loser so I'm too afraid to even use Tinder.
>>
>>26983053
you can't
attempts have been made before but the truth is there is just too large of a safety net for them
they have:
>beta orbiters
>other ugly women
>feminists
>journalists
all on social media and online
there is just too many places telling every woman how special she is and propping up her ego
just as many as there are places that stomp on every white male's ego for existing

it's useless, this just has to be, the only revenge anyone can hope to get is to live your life for yourself and your interests and opt out of relationships if you feel like you're in an unfair situation
>>
>have date for after work
>she stands me up
>to save face and still hopefully get my dick wet, I hit up a bunch of girls on tinder
>5/10 girl at best, chubby, okay face, but boobs look like they make up for it
>ask if she wants to make out tonight
>meet her in the k-mart parking lot of course
>the nicest thing I'll say about her is that she's a great photographer
>boobs are three times as small as the pictures indicated, her belly bigger than them, front two teeth look like they were placed by someone with parkinsons
>I don't want this
>decide to be nice and go through with it
>she's obviously uncomfortable
>passed super freshly hit skunk on the way down
>also smoked a bowl
>shaking because it's cold
>probably come off as some sort of drug fueled murderer
>we dont have to if you dont
>she doesnt want to
>turns 360 degrees and walks away
>I go home and jerk off and contemplate my life
>>
>>26983042
>so I come back here because it reminds me of a place where I thought I once fit in with people like me

another /r9k/ refugee here. Sucked when they destroyed this place
>>
>>26983182
another Chad...
>>
nigga why would you pay for it
>>
>>26983053
you cant. it really isn't possible

you go on tinder and even completely average girls will have at minimum 15-20 guys messaging them trying to get/hold their attention to fuck/date them

you look on something like reddit where a girl can post "looking for friends" and will get at least 100 messages from guys trying to get their contact info

facebook, girl posts a selfie and gets 100 likes

where girls basically have a multitude of guys texting them all trying to get with them

it never ends
>>
File: 1356370395878.png (787 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1356370395878.png
787 KB, 800x600
>>26983042
This place died when moot took off the robot and /s4s/ invaded. It simply brought it too much attention and compounded with the Pepe cancer and tendies/poopoopeepee shit the entire board took a nose dive. That's what everyone knew hence those refugee threads figuring out where we're supposed to go.

The result is what you see ITT. Normalfags and Chad Thundercocks bragging about getting sex like it's no big deal.
>>
>>26983379
why would you use online dating and not pay?
as a guy, the service is designed to be absolute shit unless you pay for it
the funny thing is, this always happens to me
>no matches for 2-3 weeks
>get asked to rate the app
>rate it 1 star and tell them it's absolute shit
>immediately get 10-20 matches
>get asked right after to rate the app again

the whole thing is a scam, just like all online dating and PUA services
it's a billion dollar industry to scam men who are bad with women out of their money so they can feel like they're wanted and above others
>>
>>26983130
>>26983411
Then we need to artificially inflate our own values. But how?
>>
>>26983458
he should have just deleted this place honestly. It's a literal cancer generator now.
>>
>>26983459
The worst thing is that they will delay matches or avoid showing your profile all together, unless you pay.
>>
>>26983372
nah I'm like sixty or seventy pounds overweight thanks for the compliment tho
>>
>>26983467
you can't
modern feminism is devoted to trying to get men to feel as awful as possible and degrade the value of men
they attack men and try to make them feel guilty about things they have no part in doing
any positivity about men or male dominated things are not allowed
men aren't allow to group up with other guys and talk about shit
notice how even here, there are always /cgl/, reddit, and lolcow raids to try to make fun of us and drive down our self-worth
it's impossible to have any sort of brotherhood anymore and it's really fucking sad
>>
>>26983467
By making it alright to be white and proud, whites need to stick together and build eachother up and ignore these succubusses.
>>
File: green_her1.jpg (132 KB, 819x532) Image search: [Google]
green_her1.jpg
132 KB, 819x532
lmao be careful lads, part 1 of 2
>>
>>26983526
>men aren't allow to group up with other guys and talk about shit
I was just thinking about something conducive to this. This is the best thing men can to for each other: fraternize. Perhaps an app similar to tinder but for men only that allows them to find men with similar interests and hobbies.
>>
File: green_her2.png (36 KB, 819x507) Image search: [Google]
green_her2.png
36 KB, 819x507
part 2 he
>>
>>26983526
I dont really want to have "brotherhood" with any of you normalfags.

We had what you speak of until you came in here and shat things up. No one wanted you here before. This was a place for virgins and we had Brotherhood then.

Go fuck yourself
>>
>>26983569
>>26983575
die and burn in hell

blox
>>
Just had this happen, not sure how to parse it yet

>january 3rd - get matched with girl
>go out for drinks
>back to my place for the night
>morning comes, says she's really attracted to me
>begin dating sequence
>back and forth between my apt and hers for 2 months, watching movies, drinking etc.
>today comes
>changes her facebook status to "in a relationship"
>didn't mention she was going to do that to me
>posts picture of different guy 2 hours later
>"look at this cutie :3"
>solid, I'd fuck him.
>not sure how to have this awkward conversation with her

What do i do now anon? I'm going to have this conversation with her either way tomorrow, but I'm unsure how to start it. Monday nights were the nights we watched animu together.

I don't want to go back to the neet life. help.
>>
>>26982471

step aside lads, incoming angry hamplanet.
>>
>>26983467

Sex robots and Sword art online fantasy VR girls. There is no social solution, you need to give up on that. Technology will set us free.
>>
>>26985139
the problame is that ther are more men than women and men want women more than women want men

to fix this, a group of low value men need to opt out of dating and focus on other interests
this over generations will drive down women's egos and value and force them to be more realistic
>>
>>26985175
Or we could come up with some large scale social engineering mechanism.
>>
>>26982986
24 here. I matched with a 19 year old, but it's just too young for me. Want her?
>>
>>26985243
>Too young for me
Yea, you better get over that and get what you can take. Women your own age are already clamoring after 30 year old home owners. They're more entitled today then ever.
>>
>>26985312
no, it's the opposite
24+ girls are looking for 21 and under guys so they can feel like they're still in college and pretty
21 and under girls are looking for 24+ guys to make them feel like they're grown up and cooler than their friends

women have no idea what they want, they're trying to be older until they hit a wall and desperately try to be younger again
>>
>>26982357
you look like ben carson
your clothes dont help either
>>
>>26982986
I do not think that is how it works...
>girl too young
> go to 4chan and trade her info for memes.
>...?
> profit?
>>
>>26983975
just go to teh neet life
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 750x690) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 750x690
>>26981632
>be me
>get Tender a week ago
>tfw over 200 matches
>tfw only matching with Stacies and bonafide MILFs
>tfw already been on four dates
>tfw shitskin, balding, and a manlet
>tfw autistic clothing from 3 years ago
>tfw still got laid 4 times
What the fuck?
Am I missing something?

About a few years ago, I could honestly say I had at maximum 5/10 aesthetics except that's not the case now. I look like a balding bridge troll who shot a couch from the 70s and skinned it for clothing.

pic relateded. It's some Stacy I have a date with.

>>26982351
I'm apparently scooping 'em from you senpai.
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 960x540
>>26982461
Come home; tell incog about it.
>>
>>26982986

Sounds about right. If you're still in schooling you really shouldn't need something like tinder.
>>
>>26981632
>get tinder
>it sucks
>come back to it months later
>start "playing" again
>get some matches
>nobody has responded
>app is broken so I can't even talk to whoever matched with me
>girls are lame so they'd never start a conversation with me because they match with 10/10 guys constantly
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.