[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey faggots ***>> I read this topic on our rival web forum.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (191 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
191 KB, 640x1136
Hey faggots
***>> I read this topic on our rival web forum. A subforum for men with large penises. These alphas are talking a it what it's like to be a bull. Badass! I would never be a cuck or a bull but I do think it would be cool to be friends with a guy who cucks other guys. Maybe I could learn from their swag lol...
>>
I cucked 2 of my coworkers. The first time nobody found out but the husband killed himself 3 months into it. I'm still not sure if it was because he found out. His wife kept seeing me afterwards and told me no suicide note was found and no one was completely sure why he did it or if he was suicidal.
>>
>I read this topic on our rival web forum

Nah m8.
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 600x900
I cucked my boss at the company xmas party. I walked in on the asshole fucking his wife in his office. I didn't realize they were both drunk. I was just going into his office to ask what pizza place he wants me to order from. I see his dick and it's pretty small and I kind of involuntarily giggled. His wife giggled a little too and then I looked down at it and it was soft. He couldn't get it back up again, lol. I locked the office door behind me and dropped my pants. I was semi-hard and already 3 inches longer than him. I banged his wife in front of him. I agreed to not make much noise or tell anyone. He started crying halfway through and I felt bad so I hurried and finished. I left the party early. My boss started taking more sick days.

A week later I see a suspicious figure in a hooded tracksuit and sunglasses approach me really fast from behind a pillar in the parking structure at the mall. I pull out my concealed carry .45 and shoot him once in the stomache. He drops pretty fast and starts crying in pain. I call 911 and when the ambulance comes the EMTs take off his hood and I see it's my boss. He is paraplegic now, in a wheelchair. Turns out the EMTs found an illegal switchblade in his hand and I used that evidence in court to prove I shot him in self defense. Little does the justice system know, I'm the one who handed him the switchblade while he was wincing in pain with his eyes closed. He is smaller and weaker than me, so I didn't even really need to shoot him, but I panicked. He's in jail now for attempted assault with a deadly weapon.

And I'm still banging his wife. And I got promoted at work and took his position in the company. I banged his wife in his office for the second Christmas. He's in a prison in a wheelchair and can't feel his dick anymore, and has to use a penis pump to get hard. His wife tells me she talks to him over the phone and he just got shanked by some gangbanger. His 2 year old daughter calls me daddy now.
>>
>rival web forum
>rival
>forum

Fucking moron.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 446x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 446x357
>>26982519
What the fuck, dude. Is your office Game of Thrones?
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 590x668) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 590x668
My school bully in the 8th grade was a gang leader who raped my mom. I was 13 and he a was a huge 15 year old with face tats and a lot of street cred. He got away with it. Fucking bastard. Many suspect the bastard was responsible for a teacher going missing 2 years later.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 533x800
>>26982793
Criminal bulls are the worst. One of them broke into my wife's car when she broke down driving, put a gun to her head, and raped her for 3 minutes before police arrived.

I gotta get the fuck out of east LA
>>
>>26982519
>cuck fantasies
original comment do not steal
>>
The town sheriff fucks the shit out of my wife ever sunday. I'm fucked. I can't leave. He's built a case on me for selling blow 4 years ago. There's always a cop car on my street just watching everyone pull out their driveways. I don't know what the fuck to do. I need advice on how to get out of this situation.
>>
>>26981925
What about the second coworker?
What's the story there?
>>
>>26983075
Why is your wife so willing?
>>
>>26982911
>still being married to her after she was raped
why? if somebody came up and jizzed on your ham sandwich, you don't begrudgingly continue eating it. throw that shit in the trash.
>>
>>26983900
ehh...what?
>>
>>26982519
This is believeable.
>>
>>26983900
>why? if somebody came up and jizzed on your ham sandwich, you don't begrudgingly continue eating it. throw that shit in the trash.

There's a huge emotional and mental difference between someone fucking around and cum all over your sandwich which you can replace very easily and your wife who you spent so much time getting to know getting raped. Then again I have to remember that there's a reason you're on /r9k/ and most likely lonely
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.