[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY ARE HIGHSCHOOL CHADS THE WORST CHADS EVEN AFTER GRADUATING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 17
File: 1433645325134.png (140 KB, 483x442) Image search: [Google]
1433645325134.png
140 KB, 483x442
WHY ARE HIGHSCHOOL CHADS THE WORST CHADS EVEN AFTER GRADUATING

>be me 20
>gf is 18 in senior year
>crushed/beta orbited in two years of high school finally grow testes to ask her out
>we go to her senior prom, 10/10 night
>invited to afterparty, decide fuck it feeling alpha af
>change clothes roll up to thundercock's house
>drunk highschoolers everywhere
>go to get beer from cooler, nothing but bud light
>disdain for pleb beer
>tell gf i'm going to get better beer, she said she was just gonna stay and talk to her girlfriends
>get back to party an hour later because after prom traffic in small town with muh founders
>look for gf but can't find her
>ask one of her friends
>"yeah last i saw she went into the garage with chad"
>nonononono.png
>drop beer and bust into garage
>witness gf with 7" throbbing c0ck in her mouth
>dude sees me "wtf bro"
>gf takes schlong out of mouth "anon i didn't mean to i'm so sorry it was an accident"
>call her a fucking whore and run out
>fighting tears as i look for my beer to go home and drink alone
>wait where's my beer
>see other football players funneling my founders
>"dude i don't know who brought this but it's great!"
>gf comes up behind me sobbing and apologizing
>say nothing and walk to my car while she follows
>speed away

I woke up to 8 calls this morning and she has since called 10 more times, left me 35 texts, and several normiebook messages. What the fuck do I do?

>tfw normies nab your beer and your bitch
>>
>>26981627
move on anon
>>
File: image.gif (482 KB, 500x165) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
482 KB, 500x165
I'm not OP but I'm crying really hard right now. I'm finding it extremely difficult to fight back the tears. I'm sorry OP, I'm so sorry. I hope you can bounce back from this.
>>
File: 2016-03-04-09-40-22-550966551.jpg (13 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-04-09-40-22-550966551.jpg
13 KB, 268x188
Leave her, you obviously cant trust her. It will never be the same again. If a person actually cares for you they wont cheat no matter what the circumstances.
>>
Act like you forgive her.Then the off chance you have the opportunity take a pic of you munching another girls box.
Bonus piece of advice, use her whore acts against her whenever possible to justify your behaviour
>>
don't date high school girls
>>
File: 456645645.jpg (48 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
456645645.jpg
48 KB, 600x400
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA
Oh fuck I really want to become a Chad just so I can cuck beta males like you.
There's nothing more alpha than cucking another man with his innocent qt gf/wife.
>>
>>26981627
How is this Chad's fault? Your gf is a whore. Good that you found out now rather than later.
>>
>20
>dating a high school girl
honestly weird as fuck
>>
What do the texts say op ?
>>
>>26981888
OP said she's 18 and a senior you dumb nigger
>>
>>26981888
Not sure where you're from but universally women prefer older men, especially in high school due to women maturing faster than men.
>>
>>26981998
To build on your premise, men generally prefer younger women unless they are high-level beta.
>>
>>26981998
>due to women maturing faster than men.
That's just some bullshit women tell men. It's actually because they like tall men, and during middle/high school, it's easy to find a taller man by just dating an older man. They're probably also more confident (because who wouldn't be confident when talking to a girl two heads shorter than him?) and probably has a big dick too (compared to boys her age)
>>
>>26982103
>That's just some bullshit women tell men.
I thought it was just basic biology/science.
>they like tall, confident men with big dicks
no shit you fucking retard
next you'll have the revelation that men like women with big breasts and feminine/submissive personalities
>>
>>26981927
mostly just one word texts saying "please" and "please anon" typical begging for forgiveness after a mistake

tomorrow i'm going to see her after she gets out of class and before she goes in to work. if she can't give me a reasonable explanation as to why she did it other than saying it was an accident and it'll never happen again i'm breaking up with her for sure

>>26981888
when looking at it like that yeah it's weird but she's 18 and is leaving for college next fall. we had plans to rent an apartment together as i'll already be done with trade school and should have a nice apprenticeship by then bringing in a good bit of money so she could focus more on her coursework and work less but as far as i'm concerned she's thrown all that out of the window.
>>
>>26981881
neato story anon. let us know when fantasy becomes reality someday
>>
You do nothing. You have to learn early that you drop whores the minute they fuck up. Its not an isolated incident, theres a shitstorm brewing in her dumb brain. and i can promise you itl happen again plus neither of you will forget it. Its about holding yourself to a higher standard.
>>
File: image.jpg (182 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182 KB, 960x540
>>26981627
>gf

Gtfo you fucking normalfuck
>>
>>26982167
I'm not the one claiming that women "mature faster than men"
>>
File: 6464.jpg (31 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
6464.jpg
31 KB, 505x431
>>26982182
>if she can't give me a reasonable explanation i'm breaking up with her for sure
What is a reasonable explanation for sucking another guy's dick?
>>
>>26982255
>I WAS DRUNK YOU CANT HOLD ME RESPONSIBLE FOR MY ACTIONS OTHERWISE YOU ARE PERPETUATING RAPE CULTURE
>>
>>26982182
Fuck that dude. You know what she did after you took off? Went back to sucking some guys dick.
>>
>>26982182
if you ever forgive her you will forever be haunted by the sight of that massive cock down her throat, erase all possible forms of contact.

IF SHE DOES IT ONCE SHELL DO IT TWICE
>>
>>26981627
>gf
stopped reading there desu
>>
>>26982182
Anon...DO NOT GO SEE HER LITERALLY WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. YOU GOT KEKED AND NOW YOU WANT AN EXPLANATION FROM HER? NEVER FUCKING TALK TO HER AGAIN YOU FUCKING RETARD
>>
>>26982182
>>26982182
>>26981627

OP probably trolling but I'm LOL'ing just in case.
>>
>>26982182
>muh forgiveness

the chick wouldnt forgive you, and best believe if she did. they'd put you through hell

dump, and find another girlfriend dumbass
>>
>>26982182
I know you want to hold onto this but its pointless. She will talk you back into being with her because you don't have respect fro yourself. drop the oneitis, delete all contact and don't look back. You're 20 years old.
>>
>>26982302
No, women are emotional as fuck. OP killed the mood and put his gf in emotional overdrive. She most likely fucked off to her house by herself crying to Daddy how prom was ruined.
>>
>tfw lost my 27 year old gf to a high schooler 10 years younger than her

How can you compete with that?
>>
>>26982255
pretty much just looking for her to say "alright i fucked up i was completely in the wrong" and admit she was just succumbing to her slutty tendencies but if she once tries to pin it on him by saying "he talked me into it, he made me do it or he was making me leave" etc i'm not giving her the slightest chance at redeeming herself. maybe one last fuck before i toss her

>>26982320
rationally i feel like there's a chance she won't return to the behaviors. maybe i'm just a cuck

>>26982347
>>26982390
if i do decide to take her back, i'll probably just use her like she deserves until i find someone worthy. there's no way in hell i'm taking her back emotionally
>>
>>26982503
Silence is literally the best thing you could do to her. It'll drive her crazy. Never come in contact with her again and she'll go insane.
>>
Do you thin kwe could get a pic of you, OP? Just to see if you actually look like someone a gril will stay with.
>>
>>26981627
Is r9k really this easy to troll these days? Or are people just looking for a reason to rage??
>>
>>26982672
Op's gf detected?
>>
I feel bad knowing that op lost some beer. Rip founders. Hope you give Chad liver problems
>>
this story is about 80% /r9k/ meme. Yet they still believe it.
>>
that sucks but maybe you should have gotten a more faithful companion that wasn't going to cheat on you at the drop of a hat
also don't flake on your gf at a party where alcohol is involved, for over a fucking hour
women are selfish whores who do everything for personal gain and are entirely self centered individuals

you should have known better and spent the best time of your life with someone that really cared about you, not some whore
>>
>>26982704
This is a pretty believable story. Actually had a friend whose girl ditched him for another guy in the middle of prom.
>>
>>26981627
Just give her a new chance man, its not like she's gonna suck the next 8 incher she come across given the chance or something
>>
>>26981627
you find that guy and you fucking feed him his teeth. you fuck that guy ul so bad no girl is ever gonna look at him the same, you hear me? motherfucker is gonna remember to never pull shit like that again, and then you find your girlfriend, look her dead in the eye and tell her to go fuck herself. what a miserable bitch. im sorry that happened OP, no one deserves that shit.
>>
>>26981627
I'm mad as fuck right now OP, I'd have kicked chad's ass while his pants were around his ankles and left after starting a fire then call the cops. That whore ruined your trust forever
>>
File: Snapshot_20160306.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160306.png
2 MB, 1280x720
>>26982672
i'm no 10/10 alpha male but i like to think i'm pretty okay
>>
fuck that bitch OP being drunk shouldn't excuse her and in case you need more of a push since you might forgive her every time you kiss her just remember that she had chads 007 inch in that
>>
>>26982862

why beat the chad up? he is only doing what males do

the girl OTH, broke a promise, AND got caught in the middle of it
>>
>>26982883
Don't want to sound gay, but you're not unattractive.

I'm sure if you really wanted to you could get another Gf by just going to a pub for an hour. Dump the cheating bitch.
>>
>>26981627
Whores need to know that being a whore makes them worthless to men for anything but sex. You should just treat her like a booty call right now if she's desperate to get back into your good graces, but the relationship is over.
>>
>>26982883
I think you are leaning towards the CHAD side of looks

you'll do fine in the world where everyone appreciates those looks.
>>
>>26981627
>founders

honestly the biggest mistake you made
>>
File: 1407834727687.png (124 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1407834727687.png
124 KB, 800x800
>>26982883
You could be an actor or something, man. You've got a very approachable face. Maybe look into some part-time modeling stuff, opens some roads for you down the line.
>>
>>26982503
You fucking retard autist. She'll do it again. Fuck I cheated on my girlfriend and got caught. She forgave me but I still cheat. You deserve to be chucked if you're this beta. Kek
>>
>>26982740
He shouldn't have been so pretentious and leave to get better beer. Girls think guys who chug shit beer are cool desu
>>
>>26982503
>one last fuck
Literally begging for a rape accusation.
>>
>>26982779
>>26982862
i'm assuming the guy doesn't know her that well as he didn't even know who i was. i don't dislike this dude at all, just the idea of chads since i know i will never be chad. chances are he flirted with her and she did not tell him she was taken and alcohol plus recent history of bad decision making led her to toss her judgement out of the window.

>>26982723
this shit however did piss me off. i didn't party in high school but everyone i have drank with understands fully that you don't touch someone else's shit. don't see how they would've thought that it was community beer since it was a single six pack of a very specific beer.

>>26982971
when i turn 21 i'll probably live in bars between work and sleep. i'm just lucky to live in a town that has a hole in the wall place that'll sell to 18+

>>26983036
up yours m8
>>
No anon, hate not the Chad. Hate she who fucks the Chad.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 328x466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 328x466
>>26982883
op is pretty,i'm surprised
please dont give her another chance senpai she WILL cuck you again you deserve better
>>
>>26982503
You fucking retard autist. You need to cut all contact and don't even block her just ignore her existence. It will destroy her. She'll do it again. Fuck I cheated on my girlfriend and got caught. She forgave me but I still cheat. You deserve to be cucked if you're this beta. Kek
>>
File: meanwhile in michigan.png (127 KB, 833x799) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile in michigan.png
127 KB, 833x799
>>26981627
>20
>Can buy Founders, an American beer
Do they have it in Canada or Europe, or are you just bullshitting?
>>26983036
Butthurt Ohioan detected.
>>
>>26981627
Your trouble is being only 20. At 24, I have been smashing barely legal pussy on the reg for years. A car, own place decent job and weed hookup and ability to buy beer and I cuck even the chaddest teenybopper
>>
>>26983157
how to convince 18 grils to gibe pussi
>>
>>26983157
Where do you meet them though?
>>
>>26983037
much appreciated but that's not my speed haha. i'm in school to be an electrician, i don't know if i could be an actor

>>26983118
see >>26983079

>>26983106
>>26983044
i'm only keeping her around for the time being for my benefit. i'm gonna let her leave if she wants to. if she wants to spend another 6 months fucking a guy that doesn't love her she can go right ahead.
>>
>>26982503
You're wasting your time, youngfag. Take it from me. It sounds like you have some shit going as a tradie. Focus on that and you can be swimming in top tier 20-25 yr old puss for years to come.

Smart men age like fine wine. Women age like sour vinegar. Don't waste your time with some bitch that will only drag you down, cheat, take your money, and maybe squeeze out a baby to make sure you can't easily cut ties even if you wanted to.
>>
>>26983106
Kill yourself. If you get enough pussy that you have the option of cheating in the first place just dump the gf you're cheating on and don't lead her along. Fucking hell I hate people like you.
>>
File: 1448471251845.png (344 KB, 340x523) Image search: [Google]
1448471251845.png
344 KB, 340x523
>>26981627
>story that never happened: the thread
>>
>>26982883
Don't even talk to her again OP, you're good looking enough to not need to stoop low and take back a whore.
>>
>>26983175
ok I'll repeat myself: have a decent job, a car, your own place
>>26983185
outside of a high school
>>
Proof of texts or this is b8
>>
OP are you serious? I'm getting mad just in case. Please don't speak to her again. Just forget her. You will never forgive yourself if you give her any chance at all to explain why she sucked that guy's dick.

This isn't even about her, it's about you and your self-respect moving forward in life. This sort of thing is much harder when you don't have many irl bros to back you up and keep you strong. Please listen to teh people here telling you to wash your hands of htat whore.
>>
>>26983234
no nigger do you just approach them like a creeper or what?
>>
>>26983205
no babies here, getting snipped over the summer where i can take time off of work and sit my ass down at the beach and watch the 10s walk by
>>
>>26983234
>outside of a high school
Kek. Try doing this in a few years when you look a bit older. Enjoy it while you can OP.
>>
>>26981627

Look, don't forgive her. She is nothing but a whore, no matter what she says, she never loved you. If someone is willing to do something like that, they never really cared about you. Make her regret hurting you. And by that I mean stop coming here(which you really do not belong here because you are a normalfag too for having and gf, going to partys, drinking, etc) and become really successful. I don't care how, go to school and become something that makes a lot of money, use your anger as a way to motivate you. I know this sounds easier said then done, but just imagine it. She will just be some useless roastie whore with you being the ultra rich guy not giving a fuck about her, and every once in a while, just message her saying how she could have been there with you in your success. For every once of hurt she has done to you, you do 100x more.
>>
>>26983281
I have a gift i can tell if a girl is 18 never been wrong when I get one in my sites. then yeah I cold approach.
>>
File: 1456454947029.jpg (190 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1456454947029.jpg
190 KB, 1024x768
>>26981627
>gf
IF YOU HAVE A GF YOU ARE NOT A FUCKING ROBOT
>>
>>26982779
I don't understand people trying to fight dudes in these situations. Unless she got raped, it's her that you should be upset at. She's the one that put another dude's cock in her mouth.
>>
it's just a highschool slut, who fucking cares?
>>
>>26982231
Its a really basic fact?
How don't you know this?
>>
>>26983276
it's gonna take a lot of convincing for me to take her back believe me. a girl only interested with dick and not interested with me is gonna move on real quick. if i can see the hurt in her eyes i'll be more inclined to work on it with her but if there is no genuine hurt it'll be the opposite.

>>26983337
stating that i'm a normie is far from the truth as i'm too introverted, invested in anime, this site and vidya to ever be a normie, but i guess the fags are right by saying i'm not a robot.
>>
As much as I want to tell you something that you would want to hear, I can't.

Once a girl does this, she'll do it again. She'll lie about it at first but as time goes on she'll get more and more sloppy. Eventually she'll just call you a pussy and tell you to go fuck yourself.
>>
>>26981627

Move On.

On the one hand, it's right after prom so she is probably horny and you leave her with a bunch of Chads and alcohol.

Rookie mistake.

On the other hand she's obviously an unloyal slut so you're better off without her.

Move On. Tell her that you will never be able to trust her again no matter what.
>>
>>26983451
Only correct answer. Also fellow electrician here, good trade.
>>
>>26983309
That's pretty much bulletproof for paternity issues, but I'm a bit /pol/ when I hear that an industrious young man with a mind to work is abandoning the task of raising of a family. I get it, out culture is dogshit and men are on the wrong side of it.

I was just up in Eastern Washington state, anon. Not sure if it is the small community or the isolation, but most females under the age of 25 were already married and traditionally minded. Maybe get out of the suburban sprawl. You have a good set of skills the everybody needs at some point. Don't spite the family you could have for the satisfaction of fucking sluts in in the context of a culture that is spinning down the toilet. Sex is great, but there are better things in life.
>>
op here, thanks guys for the positive encouragement and suggestions. i'm still gonna meet with her tomorrow and break it off completely. you guys are honestly better friends than the few irl bros i have. i'm taking >>26983337 's advice and taking a break from this place to really work on myself and develop relationships with the people i work with. i'll probably be back to shitpost in a few months when i get my vasectomy to pass the time, but if not so long space cowboys
>>
>>26983530
they'll always have my jizz in a cup in a freezer and with today's medical advancements vasectomies are reversible. really it's for the fact that i won't have to worry about protection when i settle down. i actually live in the sticks and the whole settle down and start a family at 27 is lost on me.
>>
File: 0591 - kl4vBcB.png (87 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
0591 - kl4vBcB.png
87 KB, 300x299
>>26983157

>tfw when 24 years old and bigger loser than at any previous age
>>
>>26981627
>>gf takes schlong out of mouth "anon i didn't mean to i'm so sorry it was an accident"
>an accident

HOW? What kind of twisted logic...I can't even...FFS...
>>
>>26983619
>i tripped, grabbed his pants, pulled them down on accident and my mouth ended up on his dick
>>
File: funnydog.jpg (22 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
funnydog.jpg
22 KB, 249x249
>>26983619

> I slipped on this water and his dick was out and I needed to break my fall and his dick was there so I opened my mouth and deepthroated and used it to as leverage to prevent me from falling on the ground. Thank God that penis was there.
>>
File: 1416264712078.jpg (201 KB, 608x1314) Image search: [Google]
1416264712078.jpg
201 KB, 608x1314
>>26983614
>tfw I'm in the same boat
>tfw never been happier than when I dropped out of society
>>
File: behelit.gif (998 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
behelit.gif
998 KB, 500x368
how was this at a senior prom? arent those in like, june dude?
>>
>>26981627
Fuck her, act like you forgive her and then do something even worse, kill her cat or something
>>
Ignore her. Block number. Act like she doesbt exist. If you see her IRL ,ignore. Kill her inside.
>>
>>26981881
if you're on /r9k/ it's too late, sorry bud
>>
>>26983702

teach me your ways. I ended up moving back home and am also unemployed

trying to live off parents until I need to use my own money again. Only have a few thousand saved.
>>
>>26983779

good point

OP EXPLAIN
>>
>>26981804
Hahahahahahahah faggot.
>>
File: 1457308187374.png (2 MB, 1159x957) Image search: [Google]
1457308187374.png
2 MB, 1159x957
>>26981627
Hilarious. OP the cuckold. OP is the definition of a failed Normie. Ha ha ha, faggot.
>>
aren't proms not even until april-june-may

if op is 20 how did he buy beer
>>
>implying you can stay with a horny 18 year old for a long period of time

Yeah dude just dump her. If you didn't walk in on her she would have never told you she cheated. Trust me it's for the best
>>
>>26982883
You look like a hispanic Leonardo DiCaprio
>>
>>26984429
Jesus Christ, with a personality like that Elliot never stood a chance. His dad really failed him.
>>
>>26981627
Stop posting cuck threads.

All you disgusting cuckholds need to be shot. Worst fetish ever and you push it on people harder than furried and bronies combined.

Kill yourself OP. Kill yourself you disgusting piece of shit. Your life is worth nothing.
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.