[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I just get friend zone'd?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: ß.png (12 KB, 232x238) Image search: [Google]
ß.png
12 KB, 232x238
Did I just get friend zone'd?
>>
You were friendzoned as soon as you used :D

Stating your plan as a question and not an orderggestion didn't help
>>
>maybe
>i'm very busy

Ask her when she is free. Be very direct. Like "Oh. When do you have off work?" If she's still wishy washy, stop talking to her or call her out on it.
>>
File: 1456541000459.jpg (568 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1456541000459.jpg
568 KB, 1440x2560
Her life is very busy.
>>
>>26981675

All of the cost with none of the benefit. What a bitch. Shut up.
>>
busy aka not good looking enough for her to spend her precious time on this earth with a guy like you.
>>
>>26981675
This girl you tell to fuck off and never talk to her again. What a fucking bitch.
>>
>>26981603
She's probably salty because she thinks she's more important than homework so she's being passive-aggressive.
>>
>>26981603
> :D
> :)
KEK
U
C
K
>>
>>26981603
>using emoticons as a male

only if she gives you a winky face first faggot
>>
>>26981603
Take the hint you stupid fuck. She doesn't want to chill.
>>
>>26981603
>le friendzone mee mee

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>26981603
That does sound like a polite rejection, but here's what I would do
>Tell her to hit you up when she's free
>The ball is now hers
>If she does get back to you, she's interested
>If not, you're not even her friend
Also, please tell me there was no time between your three messages.
>>
>>26981787
That's how you're supposed to talk to girls, retard.
>>
>>26981972
I bet you use "haha" and "lol" when texting too you faggot
>>
>>26981955
I wouldn't recommend this. If you're like me, you'll be checking your phone every hour to see if she's texted you.

Just directly text her like Thursday or Friday this week and ask if she wants to hang out. Even if she rejects you, you'll receive your response pretty quickly and can move on with you life instead of having to wait in limbo.
>>
did anyone not catch this?

>kyani

she tried to recruit OP to a pyramid scheme. OP stay far away from her.
>>
File: Itstime.png (113 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Itstime.png
113 KB, 1366x768
>Finish coursework/ dissertation by April 25th
>Gonna drive down to her city
>Gonna spend a day or two in bed fucking and pumping load after load inside her
>Might take her for food in between

feels good man
>>
>>26982081
Nice.

It's hard to realize when someone's not interested through texting at first, but if she isn't making an effort, she doesn't care at all
>>
>>26981603
>:D
She friendzoned u 4 dat! XD
>>
>>26981972
No, you're supposed to speak like a man.

Women use that shit.
>>
>>26981972

No, that's how you talk to somebody you are explicitly trying to threaten as little as possible
>>
>>26982127
Yeah as soon as I start getting 2 - 3 word texts/messages from a girl I'll just stop talking to her entirely until they make the effort or I see them in person. It's worked out well so far
>>
>>26981634
what is an orderggestion?
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>26981972
>>26982165
>tfw some girls actually think that you're angry when you're not using smileys
Is it really that weird to not add ":)" after every goddamn sentence when you're in your early twenties?
>>
>>26982495
It's hard to tell inflection/tone in a text so you have to add a positive emoji to make yourself seem interested or happy.
>>
>>26982495
Girls are weird anon. You should know that since you actually talk to them.
>>
>>26981603
6969% friend zoned
cringed hard
>>
>>26982564
Why not just use an angry emoji when you're actually angry?

>>26982578
True. It's not often though, girls don't like angry guys.
>>
>>26982899
The angry emoji is only for nuclear catastrophes.
>>
File: 1434746974153.png (36 KB, 820x695) Image search: [Google]
1434746974153.png
36 KB, 820x695
>>26982249
When you give someone an order thats phrased as a suggestion.

Like when a millionaire asks his butler "would you pour me some tea?" He's not asking if the butler wants to pour him tea, he's telling the butler to por him his tea.

>inb4 but women are not butlers or objects
If you want a woman's respect and/or love, you can only treat them with a minimal amount of respect. If a man actually cares for them then the woman realizes that she's talking to beta buks or a friend at most. Bitches only love chad, so you gotta emulate chad of you want a romantic and sexual life.
>>
>>26982017
>If you're like me, you'll be checking your phone every hour to see if she's texted you.

This is one of the fundamental reasons why so many men have issues with women. You have to occupy your life with something other than your lust, or it will consume you and make you incredibly unappealing to women. You can't be constantly checking your phone and immediately reply the instant that coveted text message finally appears. That says more than any text you might be punching into your phone. The nature and timing of your reaction is key, not so much what you actually say.

I'm not saying it's easy, but it is a critical step to acquiring some success with girls.
>>
>>26981641
>dude gives good advice
>no replies
>>
>>26985412
Any smart comment/advice is usually ignored. It's hard to shitpost against anything that's logically sound so they never get any replies
>>
>>26981603
Yeah. Just ask if she has any single friends with more free time. It's an effective way of cutting contact and getting info simultaneously
>>
>>26985483
I Knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

it sucks

Why are we all such a bunch of fucking losers? You know?
>>
>>26983835
>>26982017
This guy knows whats up. The truth is, if you ever ask yourself, "I wonder if shes blowing me off or she is really busy" its both dude. She doesn't even realize she is but the fact is, if she likes you even a small amount, she will make time. Women feed off of attention, and if theres a smidgen of interest she will make time. You ever wonder what girls sit and do? They don't play vidya, they sometimes watch Netdicks, all they do is crave attention. If you want her to want YOUR attention you need to limit yourself. Fapping is a good way to clear your mine, smoking cigs are the best way I've found.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.