[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are any of you're siblings robots? I feel like my little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Are any of you're siblings robots? I feel like my little brother is following in my footsteps and I don't want him to. How do I turn him into a normie?
>>
>>26981560
nopey nope nope no. We are all doomed.
>>
>>26981560
You have the robot genes bro. All of you're ancestors were probably robots, it's in your blood to have robautism.
>>
>>26981560
no, i'm the only failure.

at least it makes living at home easier.
>>
Yeah my little brother plays league of legends in his free time and works in a factory, he's more of a robot than I am
>>
File: GrandTheftGentoo.jpg (552 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
GrandTheftGentoo.jpg
552 KB, 1920x1080
>>26981560
My little sister is turning into quite the normie. She's 15 and has a bunch of "drama" with her circle of "quirky" friends. I do fear that she's going to be a hamplanet, though. She's already overweight.
>>
>>26982170
Dante?
(Kwas)
>>
>>26982337
What? I don't understand what you're saying. Is that Polish?
>>
>>26981838
That's impossible. Robots cannot reproduce
>>
>>26982556
Sperm bank?
>>
i don't know what's worse between being the failure of the family or having a family of failures
i'm the former
>>
File: Antonio_Cotti_-_Dante_a_Verona.jpg (1 MB, 1207x1024) Image search: [Google]
Antonio_Cotti_-_Dante_a_Verona.jpg
1 MB, 1207x1024
>>26982556
Robots used to be given wives by society.

Even the Patron Saint of Robots had a wife and a family.
>>
Me and my sister both are, we even live together and NEET it up. We're very close so I think we fuel each other to it.
>>
My brother is 13 and stays in his room all day trolling people on roblox games. then he'll come out and play GTA V with his friends. once every few months they might go see a movie together. at least he's doing way better in school than i did when i was his age.
>>
Nope he's pretty successful and has a lot of cool friends
>>
Not really my brother or sister, but my uncle obviously is.
>he lives with his mom
>wageslave, when fired he goes full neet for a few months
>no gf ever
>sits on his pc and plays xbox all day because his pc can't handle games
He pretty much is one, I won't be surprised if he browses this board either.
>>
>>26981560

I fucking love this Pepe
>>
My younger brother is a meganormie compared to me. He's more simple, more athletic, less eccentric. But we still get along. I love my bro.
>>
my 13 14? year old brother is on track to getting laid before me (21)
>>
I'm a 20 year old neet who has never had a job and my brother is 17 and works 40 hours a week

It's good that I haven't managed to drag him down
>>
>>26982939
so this is why white people are dying out? Because arranged marriage is not a thing, only a handful of Chads can reproduce, and thats not nearly enough.

Government mandated GFs when?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.