[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women so horrible? WHY CAN YOU NOT LET ME LIKE YOU AS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: loveless.jpg (21 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
loveless.jpg
21 KB, 600x600
Why are women so horrible?

WHY CAN YOU NOT LET ME LIKE YOU AS A PERSON?
>>
File: 1444703302087.jpg (80 KB, 1333x900) Image search: [Google]
1444703302087.jpg
80 KB, 1333x900
STOP IGNORING ME YOU WHORES
>>
File: 1444960122321.jpg (26 KB, 222x221) Image search: [Google]
1444960122321.jpg
26 KB, 222x221
nobody ever posts in my threads
>>
File: 1420216740991.jpg (115 KB, 331x329) Image search: [Google]
1420216740991.jpg
115 KB, 331x329
>>26981559
Anon, look you are american. You are born rich.

Why don't you go to a 3rd world country like mine(Brazil), and fuck cute latina girls?
It's that easy.
>>
File: 890.png (257 KB, 638x361) Image search: [Google]
890.png
257 KB, 638x361
>>26981559
>>26981742
>>26982696

>WHY CAN YOU NOT LET ME LIKE YOU AS A PERSON?

Solution: You should practice expressing your humanity by accepting people the way they are and not find too much fault in them.

You'll be fine op
>>
>>26982787
>go to brazil
>get trapped in a mob circle and set on fire

yeah, no
>>
Do you know what annoys me the most?

When you're nice to girls but not attractive, they label you as a "nice guy" who's just after sex.

It's happened to me before.
Sex was the last thing on my mind.
I wanted to talk with her about her hopes her dreams.
I wanted to cuddle her.
I wanted to spend hours just laying next to her, looking at the stars.
I wanted to love her.

But they say that guys are just after sex.

Maybe it's easier for them to rationalise rejecting us when they can say they did it because we were being disingenuous and just wanted sex, rather than have to admit they weren't physically attracted to us.
And then go after Chad, because "at least he's honest about just wanting sex!".

I used to want to love girls.
I used to get crushes on them.

I don't think I've had a crush on a girl for five years.
Now when I see cute girls, all I can feel is contempt.

People say "Oh well you'll never get a girlfriend if you hate women like that."
I didn't always feel this way.
I used to love women.
I thought they were these kind, gentle angels, like we're told when we're young.
Now I see them as nothing but subhuman cocksleeves.
>>
>>26983026
Well, if you go to a shit capital, like rio de janeiro, that's true.

But Brazil is INSANELY big with nice cities on our interior.

That's where you can find a cute girl who would marry a rich gringo like you.
>>
>>26982997
I do tolerate the way people are, it doesn't change the fact that I hate the way most women behave, I can't just "choose" to overlook their horrid inner selves, I can't choose whether or not they disgust me.

So I stay away from them, I want nothing to do with them at all, they can be their shitty selves and I can live my life, I just wish literally all women weren't shit.
>>
>she deletes messaging app so she doesn't have to talk to you anymore but she replies to other people on her instagram

CRUEL HEARTLESS BITCH YOU FOUL AS FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26982787
no it isn't
brazilian 18 khv here
probably the only khv down here btw
>>
File: 1439322180227.jpg (333 KB, 700x897) Image search: [Google]
1439322180227.jpg
333 KB, 700x897
>>26983045

i literally hate girls over the bullshit they have put me through
>>
File: 053.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
053.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
>>26983335
>tolerate

The word used was ACCEPT, accept people the way are for what they are. Which are human beings (humanity).

They will NEVER, be the exact way or close to what you will want them to be- even if they appear to be.
>>
>>26983465
I don't need them to be exactly the way I want, they just need them to be fairly good people. I can tolerate a lot of horse shit but I will not be around long if you treat me like shit for no reason, it's best for everyone if that's how it works.

Why the fuck should I ACCEPT you when you don't do the same for me?
>>
>>26983438
tell us a story anon.
>>
>>26983045
>I wanted to cuddle her.
that sounds really boring anon
>I wanted to spend hours just laying next to her, looking at the stars.
and do what, just stare at the stars?
>I wanted to love her.
its nothing special, I mean there's tons of people out there offering that
>I used to love women.
yet you throw a tantrum because about them
>>
>>26983523
>they just need them to be fairly good people

Arbitrary, that whole statement is arbitrary. You either accept humans as humans or you don't by dehumanizing them.

>Why the fuck should I ACCEPT you when you don't do the same for me?
You already do on a conscious level by not mercilessly killing every human being you see. You take away your acceptance when you start to dehumanize them.
>>
>>26983045
I'm sorry anon

original
>>
>>26983680

You are honestly the worst kind of fucking poster and the cancer that killed this board. You were in such a rush to respond to that kid venting with your "hurr its u just bee urself/don be a niec guy" drivel that you weren't even fucking coherent. "Yet you throw a tantrum because about them"? Fuck off idiot.

Yes I'm mad.
>>
>>26983680
is it really necessary to stomp on someone's romantic dreams anon? would you say that is a girl wanted to cuddle and look at the stars?
>>
>>26983693
>You already do on a conscious level
Then stop bothering me about "acceptance" if you know I already accept them.
>>
>>26983045
lol appreciate the fact that you can even talk to them
stupid failed normie
grass is always greener I guess
>>
>>26983570

there is no story

girls are literally shit, and any bad that happens to them is literally their own fault, of their own creation

men HAVE to put in work, so their troubles aren't as deserved, because they also lack the motivating factors women get easily
>>
>>26982787
>Brazilians are so desperate for people to come to their shitty country that they've stopped asking musicians and now beg regular people instead
>>
Why are all the attractive women such size queens and racists ?
>>
>>26983680
>that sounds really boring anon
>and do what, just stare at the stars?

Yes, and it'd have meant the world to me, because we were there together.

That's obviously not all I'd ever want to do with her, I wanted to travel with her, join clubs, go places, do new things, all of that.

My point was that I didn't just want to ram my dick in her, I loved her and cared enough about her that just laying there, doing nothing would have meant so much to me because we were there together.

I bought into the romantic "Disney" ideas of relationships, and it destroyed me.
>>
>>26983954
>Why are all the attractive women such size queens and racists ?

Jews.
>>
>>26983842
By dehumanizing people (in this case women) you take it away. It's okay to find fault in people, but you should focus on their positive human qualities.

If you want to like a woman as a person you'll have to focus on her positive qualities. You're not going to *like everyone*, but that's how you like someone- at least one.

>inb4 no positive qualities

Everyone has positive qualities. Look for them more and interact with more different women
>>
>>26984086
You are making absolutely no sense, I'm not dehumanizing anyone by choosing not to be around them you faggot, if anything I'm sparing them my criticism.

All you're talking about is semantics, none of your posts mean anything, you're talking about word definitions and I'm talking about real life.
>>
>>26984163
>Why are women so horrible?
>dehumanize- deprive of positive human qualities

Do women have positive human qualities to you anon?
>>
>>26984248
Fuck off tripnigger I'm done talking to you, you're so obviously trying to look smart and sympathetic but this entire time you've only come across as obnoxious to me.
>>
>>26984248

not him, but realizing a relevant truth isnt the same as "dehumanizing"
>>
>>26984248
so horrible does not equal no positive human qualities
he didn't say they're nothing except horrible
idk just saying
>>
>>26984086
>If you want to like a woman as a person you'll have to focus on her positive qualities.
It's difficult to focus on women's positive qualities when the negative ones are so glaring. You're asking anons to delude themselves and perhaps detrimentally ignore faults that could come back and bite them in the ass.

Plus you're wrong. If you want to like someone they you should be able to tolerate their negative qualities. No matter how much you focus on the positives the negatives will always grate on you and make the relationship tedious and unhealthy. You shouldn't have to justify putting up with shitty behaviour by focusing on women's positive qualities.
>>
>>26984840
>that could come back and bite them in the ass.

op said he wanted to "like women as a person" not "befriend" them. So if you want to like someone, focus on what's good about them.

>>26984267
>>26984284
>>26984627
Yes, I see now and admit it wasn't a complete form of dehumanization- yes. But, you can't like a person (for long) if you're not willing to accept their faults. That's just the nature of human relationships.
>>
>>26983402
Make that two, familia
>>
File: 1455664449986.png (167 KB, 752x587) Image search: [Google]
1455664449986.png
167 KB, 752x587
>>26981559

>like women as a "person"

there is your critical mistake.

Women are not people.

Women are things.

Until you figure this out women will always reign over you.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.